MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime with a perverted female (main) character
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Anime with a perverted female (main) character

05-11-12, 2:40 PM

Now i was wondering if there are any animes with perverted female characters, since there r many male ones.
Please note that i do not want the echii perverted type ( hot girls rubbing their breasts against a dudes chest ...)
What i want is the dirty thougts/nosebleed-type of character just like many guys are in animes. (good example for what i want her to be like : the main from Maria Holic)
I also want the girl to play a big part, either the main character or just a character with a lot of screentime.
Oh yeah and i want it to be a straight anime , no yuri please :]
I hope such an anime even exists

05-11-12, 2:44 PM

There's quite a few, but for now I can only recall:
Seitokai Yakuindomo
B Gata H Kei

If you go to the recommendations under these, you should be able to find a few more.

05-11-12, 2:47 PM

Seitokai Yakuindomo, B Gata H Kei, Kiss x Sis, Kanokon, MM!, Green Green, 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, Aki-Sora, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!, Girls Bravo

05-11-12, 2:49 PM

Check out Seitokai Yakuindomo. The main character is a male, but the anime focuses pretty much on the whole student council, and the prez Shino and her friend Aria are hc perverts. Its very hilarious anime :)

05-11-12, 3:16 PM

Mitsudomoe
it's straight
there is quite a lot of dirty thoughts or misunderstandings
and main character it is (there are 3 sisters)

only problem they are sixth grade but it doesn't go into some pedo-weirdo-ecchi area
overall it's quite good series

and seconding both
Seitokai Yakuindomo
B Gata H Kei
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

05-12-12, 2:26 AM

Hitchens said:
Seitokai Yakuindomo, B Gata H Kei, Kiss x Sis, Kanokon, MM!, Green Green, 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, Aki-Sora, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!, Girls Bravo
and i forgot to mention - no incest
and aki sora is echii/hentai which i didn't want

05-12-12, 6:50 AM

I would recommend B Gata H Kei. Ignore the ecchi tag as it really is a romantic comedy with a slight bit of it. The main character sounds exactly like what you want.
うたわれるもの

05-12-12, 7:28 AM

Fffffffffffffffffiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!11

05-12-12, 7:34 AM

Seitokai Yakuindomo
B Gata H Kei
MissileSoup said:
There's quite a few, but for now I can only recall:
Seitokai Yakuindomo
B Gata H Kei

If you go to the recommendations under these, you should be able to find a few more.

+1 those two are awesome.
Also they have no incest and they ain't echii.You won't see boobs and panties flashing around all the time. They are comedy anime.

05-12-12, 8:13 AM

No one mentioned Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai yet?

There's a certain character who gets a lot of dirty thoughts and often relates ordinary into you know what..

05-12-12, 9:35 AM

SphericalHearts said:
No one mentioned Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai yet?

There's a certain character who gets a lot of dirty thoughts and often relates ordinary into you know what..

Well yeah but she not very "main".

05-12-12, 5:12 PM

thanks for the suggestions, i will check them out

thx i couldn't recall what the topic was called, most of the suggested didn't really fit what i wanted though :)

05-13-12, 6:03 PM

Why has nobody mentioned Yuru Yuri? Almost ALL of the characters are what you're looking for :D.

05-13-12, 7:07 PM

There was this one shoujo manga about basketball, it was a gender-bender and I remember the main character chick being obnoxiously perverted. Made the series hard to read for me. But yeah, she's not slutty at all, she just gets pervy thoughts and nosebleeds and stuff. She's too akward to actually do anything though.

Oh, Girl Got Game. That was it.
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=483
Sword Art Online- The only thing that DOESN'T have a better love story than Twilight.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices