MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eureka Seven AO Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Poll: Eureka Seven AO Episode 5 Discussion


#1
05-10-12, 1:45 PM
News Moderator
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21368
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol @ Kyubei reference! (contract with me and do job)

lol @ the "rockus" that caused by the pet.

Getting to know the staff. So there are different group. Seems like he's not wanted??

The three that met the guy is employed?

Battle begins as the team.
Modified by tsubasalover, 05-10-12, 2:05 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#2
05-11-12, 3:07 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 8261
This is setting up for good development here.
I wonder why everyone rejects Ao so coldly?
 
#3
05-11-12, 5:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 556
kenshin_sama said:
This is setting up for good development here.
I wonder why everyone rejects Ao so coldly?

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "rejecting" him... just trying to get him to think about the decision he's made, because he's going to constantly be dealing with life-and-death situations from now on... that sort of thing requires conviction, and something that they're not sure he has yet.
 
#4
05-11-12, 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6306
Hmm, a really nice episode there.

And oh boy, looks like here comes trouble!
 
#5
05-11-12, 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1971
Must be a lot of fun for this little girl http://myanimelist.net/people/12453/Ayu_Matsuura to have a role in this anime :D
(Chloe)

As for the episode, another great one.
I would love to live in that city, looks pretty cool xD
 
#6
05-11-12, 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 741
There are subtle hints of hostility towards Ao despite the seemingly friendly upfront everyone is putting up. His descent shown by his hair colour could be a reason but maybe he is also regarded as a rival by his new "comrades". The competition seems to be tough for now.
 
#7
05-11-12, 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2173
Santa-san bye bye next episode. He was a nice guy. :(

Great episode! I love it in anime when they sequentially say all the take off preparations. From Catapult Ready to Take Off , everything sounds amazing!

Fleur skipped a beat for a moment there for Gazelle. But I have reasons to believe he will be lined up for Rebecca. He already felt her warmth and wrath in a single incident.

I think I will love this anime! Need Naru though!

 
#8
05-11-12, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5412
He's 12 years old, they could be more friendly but it's a good question why he joined them, is it really only because of his mother. Boy needs to question himself, otherwise they could see him as nuisance.

So, Ao's eyes are superior to human ones, he should be able to see the trapar. I hope they keep that in mind for the rest of the show and not just leave it out.

Don't tell me Fleur has fallen for Gazelle but yeah, looks like it. I thought she would be interested in Ao, could still happen, though. Ao said Naru is not his girlfriend but come on, be honest with yourself.

The city looks awesome and a beautiful shot at the end of this episode.

They mentioned three other similar Scub Burst incidents, in 1952, 1967 and 1995, I wonder when the first Scub Burst humans witnessed took place. G-Monsters/Secrets (why those names) are apparently smart if they hide like that.

Did you notice that Eureka had that green crystal thing on her forehead, in the previous episode, too? That teasing is killling me.
Modified by Zhou, 05-11-12, 7:20 AM
 
#9
05-11-12, 7:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 18564
dang the next episode preview shows the Goldilocks team are dead, im sad already, looks like AO will undergo some emotional ride just like Renton was
 
05-11-12, 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2139
The preview :S


I've never thought I would see the word "Quebec" in any anime. XD
And nice to see those guys in suit!

Zhou said:
Did you notice that Eureka had that green crystal thing on her forehead, in the previous episode, too? That teasing is killling me.


Yup Yup. She's really Eureka!
 
05-11-12, 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 94
Liked most of the episode except the Fleur/Gazelle encounter.

Wonder if Renton is ever going to appear. Or for Ao to start asking "whos mai dad??"
 
05-11-12, 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1253
So this episode is about Generation Blu.... It's nice to know that there are other units than piped-piper...

Anyway nice episode (and that QB reference was EPIC)... But if you ask me bit cliche at the end....

4.5/5
Modified by twonline, 05-11-12, 8:12 AM
 
05-11-12, 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1532
The crew presented Ao with a great question. What was he there for? I guess he found his reason.

Chloe can really eat alot at 11 years old.
 
05-11-12, 9:46 AM
News Moderator
Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 63501
Kind of a slow paced episode but still enjoyable. Ao gets acquainted into the IFO HQ with the others by Fleur-san:



Dat Scub burst:



That is one lucky Sloth in this episode LOL.

The second half of the episode provides the rocket starter of the upcoming fight. Relaxing episode.

Modified by Stark700, 05-11-12, 2:12 PM
 
05-11-12, 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1438
They kept asking Ao why is he there he clearly gave his answer.
And Chole can eat her ass off for a 11 year old lol
 
05-11-12, 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 496
These past episodes have been alright... :/
 
05-11-12, 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2834
The whole rejection thing reminded me of how Renton was first rejected; tho i wonder why Fleur in particular doesn't seem to get along with him; well that aside that new team seems likes it done for; i don't see them making it in time; well at least not for all of them anyway.
 
05-11-12, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 587


Capped because haha what. <3



Kleftomatic said:

Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?


Possibly because it doesn't seem all that plausible. Then again, we are still missing a number of important facts that would help make or break the plausibility. How fast or slowly coralians like Eureka age compared to humans, how long it's been since the original E7 took place, etc. To me, the 'stache dude looks entirely too old and beefy. That guy looks like he's in his 40s and probably has always had a larger frame than most people. Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now, but I imagine an older Renton would look much closer to Holland.
 
05-11-12, 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1139
Kleftomatic said:
Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?
Probably because it's obvious that he isn't.

LOL, someone beat me to it. I'll go for a different argument. Face structure (like the chin's shape), hair color and eyes are all different, it just doesn't match.
 
05-11-12, 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
InfiniteDestiny said:
The whole rejection thing reminded me of how Renton was first rejected; tho i wonder why Fleur in particular doesn't seem to get along with him; well that aside that new team seems likes it done for; i don't see them making it in time; well at least not for all of them anyway.


I highly doubt the show is going to kill off the other team that quickly otherwise I doubt those three girls would have been included in the OP. However, based on the last scene shown it the preview for episode six it looks like there's a chance that Bruno guy might die.
 
05-11-12, 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5316
Awesome episode as usual (or maybe even better), it felt like the best Eva or Eureka build up episodes. Brilliant direction and developments too.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
05-11-12, 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2926
Numi said:
Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now.

He was 14 at beginning of E7. AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.
 
05-11-12, 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
bastek66 said:
AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.


Are you just guessing? Or do you have a source? It just can't really believe it anymore that this series happens after the original. They were talking about stuff that happened in the 70's, and people in the first series didn't even know they were on the Earth.
 
05-11-12, 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 241
Kleftomatic said:
OK People, time for some serious plot discussion.



Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?


Renton would disguise himself as a middle-aged dude from Balkans (Ivica Tanović)? Seriously? Not likely.

I think that small-eating-a-lot-girl appeared in the preview so she survived?
It's rather bullshit that almost everyone hates Ao for some reason, without having the balls to say exactly why... Fleur/Elena are very bitchy so far towards Ao (in a different way)... Rebecka is pretty funny actually... An OK episode all in all...
 
05-11-12, 4:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 587
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now.

He was 14 at beginning of E7. AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.


Where is it said this is twenty years later, out of curiosity?
 
05-11-12, 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 90
the_trainman said:
Kleftomatic said:
OK People, time for some serious plot discussion.



Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?


Renton would disguise himself as a middle-aged dude from Balkans (Ivica Tanović)? Seriously? Not likely.

I think that small-eating-a-lot-girl appeared in the preview so she survived?
It's rather bullshit that almost everyone hates Ao for some reason, without having the balls to say exactly why... Fleur/Elena are very bitchy so far towards Ao (in a different way)... Rebecka is pretty funny actually... An OK episode all in all...


I thought it was implied that Ao was different from the girls because he volunteered, while the others have to be there.
 
05-11-12, 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 556
Kleftomatic said:
OK People, time for some serious plot discussion.

As I already said in the thread for the last episode, we now even have the proof that ships in AO CAN do sub-orbital flight! The Goldilocks ships is the one in question.
So no whining that technology is ANY lower in AO than it was in the original series.

Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?


Aslo, as to what are the secrets? Anyone have a clue? Somebody said the coralians would only return when humans ... and I forgot what the condition was. But it's likely the condition has been fulfilled.

We can safely assume that the plot-line is more general than just Ao's existence, because secrets have been around for a rather long time in AO so something else must have triggered their appearance.

It is lower though... The Federation had fleets of massive ships that could stay in the sky indefinitely with trappar-films; something of which hasn't been seen at all in this series.

Let's also not forget:
* No homing lasers
* Horrendously outdated technology (battleships, jets, "modern" automobiles)
* The sport of lifting is non-existent
* Ao gasps at what is clearly the remains of a tower-state "sky-tower" (the base of Pied Piper), and they even clearly stated they MINED IT OUT of the Scub (which obviously traversed dimensions)
* No biological platform for "IFOs" -- they appear to be completely mechanical

And hell, here's some points I made in previous threads:
* No moon-graffiti.
* No mention of the tower states or Federation at ALL.
* No mention of the Second Summer of Love, lifting, or hippy culture in general.
* Half of the Earth should still be covered in Scub; there's only sparse pockets to be seen in AO.
* The Scub is seemingly malevolent, and either way, certainly different than seen in the first series.
* No lack of 20th century nations, complete with xenophobia and at best cryptic knowledge of the Scub Coral in general -- humanity in the original series would KNOW by this point how the Coralians work.
* Eureka and Renton would be globally-renowned heroes.

With all of these discrepancies, how can people possibly think it's anything BUT inter-dimensional travel? To me, it's obvious this series is taking place in a different universe -- this does NOT mean, however, that it is not a sequel; the Eureka alluded to here, and consequently, Ao, are most definitely of the Earth seen from the first series.

***Also, @kleft ***
I read your observations in the previous thread, and you seem to actually agree that this is an alternate Earth, but one with inherently lower technology (which I agree with). Most of the "advanced" technology and understanding of trapar seen in this universe seems to have been reverse-engineered from the Nirvash, though it's also possible that they made some slow advancements before this point; I'm assuming that all technology before this point was roughly the same as we would see on "modern" Earth. I also don't really subscribe to the "merging" of realities that you mentioned, as I envisioned it as an abrupt arrival of the Scub, rather than having them "always" been there.

I do want to ask, however, why would you believe that Ivica is Renton? You'd think he would know his own son when he sees him, and would be trying his damnest every waking moment to recover Eureka; to me, it's apparent that Renton got left behind on the original Earth, and is likely trying to find a way to traverse dimensions to save his lover and the son he's never seen.
Modified by Dangerr, 05-11-12, 5:23 PM
 
05-11-12, 5:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 241
Dangerr said:
With all of these discrepancies, how can people possibly think it's anything BUT inter-dimensional travel? To me, it's obvious this series is taking place in a different universe -- this does NOT mean, however, that it is not a sequel; the Eureka alluded to here, and consequently, Ao, are most definitely of the Earth seen from the first series.


I see your point man, my opinion is pretty much the same, this is a sequel, it's the same Eureka, but it's simply a different dimension (in which, she and an undisclosed number of people and who knows what else, were thrown into). It shouldn't be so hard to accept at all. ffs dimension travels and other hard to imagine stuff is nothing new to anime in general...
Modified by the_trainman, 05-11-12, 5:22 PM
 
05-11-12, 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3049
good to know theres more then one team but at least they aren't giving him as hard of a time when renton joined Gekko from what i remembered everyone didn't like him at the start lol i think there're just pushing him a bit to see if hes really up to it.

felt to short and ended when it was getting good ;_;
 
05-11-12, 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 115
The cribbing from Evangelion is getting kind of shameless, isn't it?
 
05-11-12, 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 916


Started to get agitated by the ones in Pied Piper, fortunately the actually leaders are on Ao's side. Dont understand why the peers are so set on trying to differentiate themselves from him and be his superior. Also he looks a bit older than twelve.

Im guessing the three folks in the other group and their leader is dead, a shame, the Secrets are actually smart so action moments may actually prove to be lengthy. Visuals for the typhoon and clouds were actually good as well as that take off sequence and boot up sequence in Nirvash
<img src="http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1a8gz3tu1qbxqfpo1_500.png" />
 
05-11-12, 8:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3766
It's hard to see some people suddenly giving him the cold treatment there. Next episode looks grim, as it looks like team Goldilocks will die or get killed.
 
05-11-12, 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Magito said:
It's hard to see some people suddenly giving him the cold treatment there. Next episode looks grim, as it looks like team Goldilocks will die or get killed.


Yeah, actually i figured that's what would happen ever since we saw them go out on a mission. They had a pretty big chunk of impact on this episode, so i saw something like this happening when it kept switching back and forth between perspectives, as well as them having trouble finding the "secret".

Overall it was a good episode, but the blonde bitch got annoying so i didn't really care when she got screen time. Just wanted to smack her across her face. I'm missing his childhood friend already :(.
 
05-11-12, 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3766
Ahri said:
Magito said:
It's hard to see some people suddenly giving him the cold treatment there. Next episode looks grim, as it looks like team Goldilocks will die or get killed.


Yeah, actually i figured that's what would happen ever since we saw them go out on a mission. They had a pretty big chunk of impact on this episode, so i saw something like this happening when it kept switching back and forth between perspectives, as well as them having trouble finding the "secret".

Overall it was a good episode, but the blonde bitch got annoying so i didn't really care when she got screen time. Just wanted to smack her across her face. I'm missing his childhood friend already :(.


It was weird to see that the two girls, where kinda friendly and trying to get close to him at Okinawa then suddenly changing personalities when he gets at the girls dorm. It felt jarring, keeping Ao in the dark like that. I'm starting to get annoyed at Fluer, where did "what’s your reason for being here, Ao?" come from or why did Bruno tell Ao to go home? There's a bit of kindness to his words but it felt he means he totally doesn't belong in GenBlue, like the kids a nuisance or some sort.

I'll keep on watch for the next episode.
 
05-11-12, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Magito said:
Ahri said:
Magito said:
It's hard to see some people suddenly giving him the cold treatment there. Next episode looks grim, as it looks like team Goldilocks will die or get killed.


Yeah, actually i figured that's what would happen ever since we saw them go out on a mission. They had a pretty big chunk of impact on this episode, so i saw something like this happening when it kept switching back and forth between perspectives, as well as them having trouble finding the "secret".

Overall it was a good episode, but the blonde bitch got annoying so i didn't really care when she got screen time. Just wanted to smack her across her face. I'm missing his childhood friend already :(.


It was weird to see that the two girls, where kinda friendly and trying to get close to him at Okinawa then suddenly changing personalities when he gets at the girls dorm. It felt jarring, keeping Ao in the dark like that. I'm starting to get annoyed at Fluer, where did "what’s your reason for being here, Ao?" come from or why did Bruno tell Ao to go home? There's a bit of kindness to his words but it felt he means he totally doesn't belong in GenBlue, like the kids a nuisance or some sort.

I'll keep on watch for the next episode.


Well it seemed like the girl with pink hair was warming up to him for a second, but when Fleur showed up on her period, both of them started being pretty cruel to Ao for no apparent reason. Also....Another annoying thing in this season....There are so many vague statements and things we have yet any answers to. Nothing has been explained yet.....And i'd rather not have a cram episode sometime late in the season =/, then it just feels rushed....and due to the time frame of one episode you wont be able to fit it all into one episode...
 
05-11-12, 9:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 85
Magito said:
It's hard to see some people suddenly giving him the cold treatment there. Next episode looks grim, as it looks like team Goldilocks will die or get killed.


I doubt they'd put people who die after 1 episode in the OP and the preview shows Ao sitting next to the one girls hospital bed. The fat guy is no where in there though so maybe he dies.
 
05-11-12, 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1587
great ep. wonder what gen.blue is up to. seems like someones gonna die next ep. poor Ao so alienated
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
05-11-12, 10:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 787
Gotta love the hinting at a darker plot. Rebecca with that pistol gave me chills.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
 
05-11-12, 10:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 286
Looks like Ao is having trouble fitting in Generation Bleu a bit, kind of like Renton when he first joined Gekkostate.

This episode was kind of a slow but still relaxing, wonder if there will be any plot twists anytime soon (looks like Goldilocks is getting killed off in the preview). I think Eureka Seven was a lot more entertaining with its first episodes, but we'll see.
Modified by Kefkiroth, 05-11-12, 11:00 PM
 
05-11-12, 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1241
Kefkiroth said:
Looks like Ao is having trouble fitting in Generation Bleu a bit, kind of like Renton when he first joined Gekkostate.

This episode was kind of a slow but still relaxing, wonder if there will be any plot twists anytime soon (looks like Goldilocks is getting killed off in the preview). I think Eureka Seven was a lot more entertaining with its first episodes, but we'll see.


Other than Holland though, no one was being a straight-up douchebag.
 
05-12-12, 3:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2926
Numi said:
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now.

He was 14 at beginning of E7. AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.


Where is it said this is twenty years later, out of curiosity?

First series was in 2005 (Moondoggie driver's licence has 2005). AO is in 2025, but yes it's probably second earth created after in last episode coralians split planet. Hence countries, nothing about summer of love, lesser amount of trapars.
Modified by bastek66, 05-12-12, 5:31 AM
 
05-12-12, 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1139
-The fan service of these girls who are between 11-14 is getting disturbing and would wish it would stop

-The way the three cast away joined was kinda of stupid. Wish they saved someone or something to warrant them a position in the company

Not digging Ao's outfit. One thing I enjoyed about Eureka 7 was everyone wore their own clothes. No actual uniforms or anything. Disappointed at how girly the uniform looked on Ao

-Not digging how large Generation Blu is. Reason why I loved the first show so much was how a small group of individuals were on a journey. Generation Blu is too large and I don't have that connection with the character.

-Fleur ruined the episode for me with her "Why are you hear" bullshit. Random and doesn't make any sense to ask that when Ao asked her what is going on.

-Boss is cool for being on Ao's side

-I found the 11 year old girl eating the ice cream to be a little funny

-This is a problem with a majority of mecha anime, but I find it funny how young these pilots are. Here you got engineers and scientists who are much older then they are and they are catering to their needs. The fact that an 11 or 14 year old can pilot such an advanced machine is ridiculous. Its part of the anime culture to market to younger audiences but I find it funny.

So far the show is getting better and I hope it picks up

7/10
 
05-12-12, 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 587
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now.

He was 14 at beginning of E7. AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.


Where is it said this is twenty years later, out of curiosity?

First series was in 2005 (Moondoggie driver's licence has 2005). AO is in 2025, but yes it's probably second earth created after in last episode coralians split planet. Hence countries, nothing about summer of love, lesser amount of trapars.


That . . . still doesn't tell me where it says that AO takes place twenty years later. xDa I'm not doubting the possibility, I just asked for confirmation that there is a hint or statement in the new series.
 
05-12-12, 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 373
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
bastek66 said:
Numi said:
Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now.

He was 14 at beginning of E7. AO is 20 years later. Stan Lee is too old.


Where is it said this is twenty years later, out of curiosity?

First series was in 2005 (Moondoggie driver's licence has 2005). AO is in 2025, but yes it's probably second earth created after in last episode coralians split planet. Hence countries, nothing about summer of love, lesser amount of trapars.


12005, actually. In the "One Year Later" segment at the end of episode 50, you can see Maurice, Maeter, and Linck are Thurstons as of 12006. Not only that, but E7 used 年, the kanji for year, whereas AO uses 西暦 (literally "Western Calendar"), which corresponds to the real life AD (Anno Domini) calendar.
 
05-12-12, 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 85
Darkdrone said:
This is a problem with a majority of mecha anime, but I find it funny how young these pilots are. Here you got engineers and scientists who are much older then they are and they are catering to their needs. The fact that an 11 or 14 year old can pilot such an advanced machine is ridiculous. Its part of the anime culture to market to younger audiences but I find it funny.


Believe they mentioned already that the IFO's only function with children.
 
05-12-12, 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 647
Madoka references and breaking the fourth wall; awesome episode.
 
05-12-12, 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 42
27CansOfTuna said:

Started to get agitated by the ones in Pied Piper, fortunately the actually leaders are on Ao's side. Dont understand why the peers are so set on trying to differentiate themselves from him and be his superior.


If you think of it, Fleur and Elena' attitudes toward Ao are annoying, sure but not that unexpected.

The Pied Piper was sent to Okinawa where they couldn't do much, suddenly a total nobody, not to mention a total newbie in the business, just showed up and saved the day. For some mysterious reasons, the guy is on top of that able to pilot an LFO nobody could.
We don't know yet how the pilots are recruited but it's fair to assume that there might be some kind of selection. But one try and Ao managed to get everybody's attention.
And here they are, learning that Ao has some variation in his DNA and has super-vision.

Anyone would feel threatened by the arrival of such a promising element and make sure that he doesn't get full of himself. When they'll come to realize yet that Ao isn't the type to get full of himself their attitudes will change I suppose.
Anyway, what kind of clever reactions could we expect from brats...
Modified by Kohei_no_kimi, 05-12-12, 3:44 PM
 
05-12-12, 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 255
Time for Ao to show who's the boss
<img src="http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4424/jeff1244.png" border="0" />
 
05-12-12, 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 42
I was wondering... do you think that the show will introduce :
- some kind of religion/philosophy like they did with the Vodarac in E7 ?
- some government doing dirty and creepy human experimentations ?
I'm sure everyone remember those disgusting things that were done to Anemone and other children.
 
05-12-12, 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2989
Hey, Rin is back. Too bad her whole team is probably going to die in the next episode.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »