MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eureka Seven AO Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Eureka Seven AO »» Eureka Seven AO Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Eureka Seven AO Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

34 50.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 26.47%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 20.59%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 2.94%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 68

05-10-12, 1:45 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol @ Kyubei reference! (contract with me and do job)

lol @ the "rockus" that caused by the pet.

Getting to know the staff. So there are different group. Seems like he's not wanted??

The three that met the guy is employed?

Battle begins as the team.
Modified by tsubasalover, 05-10-12, 2:05 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-11-12, 3:07 AM

This is setting up for good development here.
I wonder why everyone rejects Ao so coldly?

05-11-12, 5:07 AM

kenshin_sama said:
This is setting up for good development here.
I wonder why everyone rejects Ao so coldly?

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "rejecting" him... just trying to get him to think about the decision he's made, because he's going to constantly be dealing with life-and-death situations from now on... that sort of thing requires conviction, and something that they're not sure he has yet.

05-11-12, 5:45 AM

Hmm, a really nice episode there.

And oh boy, looks like here comes trouble!

05-11-12, 6:15 AM

Must be a lot of fun for this little girl http://myanimelist.net/people/12453/Ayu_Matsuura to have a role in this anime :D
(Chloe)

As for the episode, another great one.
I would love to live in that city, looks pretty cool xD

05-11-12, 6:28 AM

There are subtle hints of hostility towards Ao despite the seemingly friendly upfront everyone is putting up. His descent shown by his hair colour could be a reason but maybe he is also regarded as a rival by his new "comrades". The competition seems to be tough for now.

05-11-12, 7:14 AM

Santa-san bye bye next episode. He was a nice guy. :(

Great episode! I love it in anime when they sequentially say all the take off preparations. From Catapult Ready to Take Off , everything sounds amazing!

Fleur skipped a beat for a moment there for Gazelle. But I have reasons to believe he will be lined up for Rebecca. He already felt her warmth and wrath in a single incident.

I think I will love this anime! Need Naru though!

05-11-12, 7:15 AM

He's 12 years old, they could be more friendly but it's a good question why he joined them, is it really only because of his mother. Boy needs to question himself, otherwise they could see him as nuisance.

So, Ao's eyes are superior to human ones, he should be able to see the trapar. I hope they keep that in mind for the rest of the show and not just leave it out.

Don't tell me Fleur has fallen for Gazelle but yeah, looks like it. I thought she would be interested in Ao, could still happen, though. Ao said Naru is not his girlfriend but come on, be honest with yourself.

The city looks awesome and a beautiful shot at the end of this episode.

They mentioned three other similar Scub Burst incidents, in 1952, 1967 and 1995, I wonder when the first Scub Burst humans witnessed took place. G-Monsters/Secrets (why those names) are apparently smart if they hide like that.

Did you notice that Eureka had that green crystal thing on her forehead, in the previous episode, too? That teasing is killling me.
Modified by Zhou, 05-11-12, 7:20 AM

05-11-12, 7:18 AM

dang the next episode preview shows the Goldilocks team are dead, im sad already, looks like AO will undergo some emotional ride just like Renton was

05-11-12, 7:43 AM

The preview :S

I've never thought I would see the word "Quebec" in any anime. XD
And nice to see those guys in suit!

Zhou said:
Did you notice that Eureka had that green crystal thing on her forehead, in the previous episode, too? That teasing is killling me.

Yup Yup. She's really Eureka!

05-11-12, 7:59 AM

Liked most of the episode except the Fleur/Gazelle encounter.

Wonder if Renton is ever going to appear. Or for Ao to start asking "whos mai dad??"

05-11-12, 8:06 AM

So this episode is about Generation Blu.... It's nice to know that there are other units than piped-piper...

Anyway nice episode (and that QB reference was EPIC)... But if you ask me bit cliche at the end....

4.5/5
Modified by twonline, 05-11-12, 8:12 AM

05-11-12, 8:47 AM

The crew presented Ao with a great question. What was he there for? I guess he found his reason.

Chloe can really eat alot at 11 years old.

05-11-12, 9:46 AM

Kind of a slow paced episode but still enjoyable. Ao gets acquainted into the IFO HQ with the others by Fleur-san:

Dat Scub burst:

That is one lucky Sloth in this episode LOL.

The second half of the episode provides the rocket starter of the upcoming fight. Relaxing episode.

Modified by Stark700, 05-11-12, 2:12 PM

05-11-12, 10:42 AM

They kept asking Ao why is he there he clearly gave his answer.
And Chole can eat her ass off for a 11 year old lol

05-11-12, 10:51 AM

These past episodes have been alright... :/

05-11-12, 11:58 AM

The whole rejection thing reminded me of how Renton was first rejected; tho i wonder why Fleur in particular doesn't seem to get along with him; well that aside that new team seems likes it done for; i don't see them making it in time; well at least not for all of them anyway.

05-11-12, 2:26 PM

Capped because haha what. <3

Kleftomatic said:

Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?

Possibly because it doesn't seem all that plausible. Then again, we are still missing a number of important facts that would help make or break the plausibility. How fast or slowly coralians like Eureka age compared to humans, how long it's been since the original E7 took place, etc. To me, the 'stache dude looks entirely too old and beefy. That guy looks like he's in his 40s and probably has always had a larger frame than most people. Again, we don't know how old Renton is supposed to be now, but I imagine an older Renton would look much closer to Holland.

05-11-12, 2:29 PM

Kleftomatic said:
Now why hasn't anyone proposed that the stache' dude could be Renton in disguise?
Probably because it's obvious that he isn't.

LOL, someone beat me to it. I'll go for a different argument. Face structure (like the chin's shape), hair color and eyes are all different, it just doesn't match.

05-11-12, 2:45 PM

InfiniteDestiny said:
The whole rejection thing reminded me of how Renton was first rejected; tho i wonder why Fleur in particular doesn't seem to get along with him; well that aside that new team seems likes it done for; i don't see them making it in time; well at least not for all of them anyway.

I highly doubt the show is going to kill off the other team that quickly otherwise I doubt those three girls would have been included in the OP. However, based on the last scene shown it the preview for episode six it looks like there's a chance that Bruno guy might die.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices