Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sankarea
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 10, 2012 10:20 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eating Ajisai's leaves and she got back to normal... so the "poison" is from Ajisai's leaves.

Wow, weird grandpa, but that poison is just slowing down with the death.

Just when she thought she cannot stay, the guy asked his father to let her stay. He approved.

The guy is going to see how zombie girl progress, and keep a diary. Zombie girl doesn't remember about the kiss... (when she has red eyes).

She is happy to be zombie because she's free, but her family's sent people to kill the guy. While the guy still need to find a way other than Ajisai leaves because it's seasonal.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 10, 2012 10:24 AM

Oct 2010
I skipped a heart beat at the following,

T_T OMG our Rea is finally eating that leaf and calming down her hunger. I am so happy at that scene. For it showed a glowing rage transition to more of a normative one. Of course they a nice job of the fan service and for once I can really like it even as it’s intimidating with amazing details in skin tone color of a zombies skin. Except in Rea’s case it looks more innocent.

About the leaf eating, that really was done well. From the start of Chihiro wanting to follow Rea to her on the roof in the spoiler
had it corny situation when most likely she could have been seen by the father, still being cool here. Apart from my first impression the leaf eating in the spoiler
was really done and Chihiro expression at Rea here was priceless. Can’t exactly deny the fan service in the spoiler
it’s totally cool and well thinking as anything else but of sexual notation is fine and in fact I cannot think of that at all so at most the fan service really goes with glancing for me at Rea. I would not further than kissing and touching with her. Fondling at most and carefully. Thus the price to pay for her being a zombie for a lover. I must say Babu in the spoiler
proves itself to many that the leafs return the eye color back to normal so that’s nice to see.

About the Grandfather and Ranko. Well sheepish gramps in the spoiler
you assaulting Ranko now? Well at least she has bigger breasts than Rea. :P That aside the comedy was good there. Particularly the fondling and Ranko’s little moans of pleasure /sarcasm While Chihiro here was being thoughtful and it’s nice to see Mero interacting with her father. Ranko sure lost it in the spoiler
as she was quite maniacal with that brick. That being said Ranko gets assaulted a second time by the grandfather while obviously he got the wrong person again. Poor Ranko, a bad luck stream for her.

About the beginning, it was quite interesting in the spoiler
the whole imaginary scenario in Ranko’s eyes once again. This emphasizes she rather has a wild imagination. So it ensues back to reality in the spoiler
as it really was. While I liked to have seen more Mero here Rea on the other hand is bleeding but I find most of all in that part her face in the spoiler
nicely done. Red tone wise. Whereas Ranko in the spoiler
had some rather nice faces of blushing while she totally lost it at throwing the alarm clock at Chihiro. She manages to punish him nicely and that is always funny to watch. In thee end Rea got attracted by Babu here and really does throw herself out to follow him.

About the leaf eating part 2, liked how Rea was in the spoiler
with Babu and how she expressed herself. While Chihiro here was sure arguing with his father. A rather good one since he convinced him in thee end. Rea seems to realize things here and looks like Ranko is quite surprised here. Lovely and result in the spoiler
of the father’s choice but that’s all thanks to Chihiro’s convictions. Besides the father is smarter to know that his son will not have any intercourse or stupid thing like that with her. It’s perfectly safe. Thus the father shows how cool of a character he is and in being a understanding father. It was nicely shown of Ranko her reflecting and feeling bad about her being assaulted by Rea and Rea looks really nice here. In thee end I loved Ranko in the spoiler
her meeting with Rea face to face and her interactions before meeting Rea along with after while teasing more Chihiro were acceptable and fun to say the least. Thus IMO Ranko was less annoying and more accepting while having a confusion of the situation. She will hopefully eventually come to her her senses.

About Rea and Chihiro. Quite nicely done in the spoiler
Rea wearing only that gives out a rather nice appealing constant view of her legs and skin tone, which is one thing I drool on. It was nice to see Mero stopping by and of course to see her writing, as it is quite nice in style. She also seems quite serious about it while reflecting in her situation. Now you see I kind of knew the problem in the spoiler
Rea being filmed brought back some form of bad feelings from her father’s times. Which means she still has emotions and feelings lingering around. That means her brain ain’t that rotten yet.

About Rea/Chihiro at home, got to admit that Rea in the spoiler
was totally hot with those leafs and dress. While it was nice to see the whole family eating here. I liked seeing Mero with her hair down here. She looks stunning. Ranko in the spoiler
seems to have recovered with her attitude.

About the store outing, I loved it in the spoiler
from the start of Rea being filmed to Chihiro being mefiant to the store and Rea around it. It was all well done. The lightning and setup were with no flaws IMO. Best of the best is in the spoiler
REA MOE! MOE! It’s really what can be said of this part because she realty was all that there.
Guess the shit head driver is spying her here. That will spell trouble for sure in the future.

About the end of the episode, I cannot fathom the following,

Chihiro!!!!!!!!! I want that treatment too damn it! Along with Rea in the spoiler
hard to resist the FAD of getting your wounds licked by a zombie girl that is MOE and hot. Although this leads to think WTF are Rea’s reactions in all this act? Will she need more leafs for starting to like meat again as zombies are due? Remains to find out of the next episode.

About the preview, I can already see that from the spoiler
it will be of Ranko’s past and life a little. Well as long as it has comedic and fan service values with some drama, it should be good. However one thing, this woman is Ranko's mother or DARYLL IS THAT YOU? No way! That can’t be her, must be Ranko’s mother right? Might edit later.

BTW More of Sankarea Art is added on my BLOG (NSFW):
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/sankarea-episode-6-i-am-1-fuck-rest-now.html

Some Image Stitches are done in the BLOG (UPDATE! More Stitches and better pic dumb)
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/image-stitches-from-sankarea-episode-6.html
Rea ones!
Yumekichi11May 19, 2012 3:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 10, 2012 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
Grandfather continues to bring laughs into the anime although he has serious moments as well.

Wonder what Chihiro was thinking as he watched Rea lick his wound. You could tell Rea's zombie instincts were kicking in again.

Mero blushing was very cute.
Elite60May 10, 2012 11:38 AM
May 10, 2012 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
I'm a bit disappointed in this episode. I didn't like that they didn't make Rea bite Chihiro (in the manga she kissed and then bit him). It seems that next episode gonna be based on chapter 23-24. It might be strange (so far Studio Deen has covered 6 firsts chapters), but they might succeed it.
May 10, 2012 1:40 PM

Nov 2011
So picking up from last time, Wanko realizes that she's in a real horror movie involving a zombie (a hot zombie actually). And after one of the longest "kiss" of the Spring Season so far, there's definitely some complications...

Chihiro decides to take responsibility and asks his Dad a big favor. Wonder why? I'm guessing it's because he sees her as a girl rather than a zombie now? Hmm, only time will tell. It also seems that Wanko doesn't like the current circumstances:

Dat surprise:

A touching and great episode
Stark700May 10, 2012 9:00 PM
May 10, 2012 6:13 PM

Nov 2008
Wow - some of the scenes in that episode were spectacularly well animated, particularly some of the character shots.

I'm impressed - the anime made things even more ominous than in the manga.
May 10, 2012 6:23 PM

Nov 2008
CanisTomek said:
I'm a bit disappointed in this episode. I didn't like that they didn't make Rea bite Chihiro (in the manga she kissed and then bit him). It seems that next episode gonna be based on chapter 23-24. It might be strange (so far Studio Deen has covered 6 firsts chapters), but they might succeed it.

My guess is that they substituted that blood licking in the park scene for the bite. It gets them to the same result.
May 10, 2012 8:08 PM

Oct 2010
dat Wanko.... still gets me =.=

The pace of the show is very appropriated.... i think the manga focus a bit more on the comedy but this is really good.
It is weird they are going to cover some stuff from chap 20sh now but so far they have done a really good job so im looking forward for next week.
huh?
May 10, 2012 8:16 PM

May 2008
I keep liking this soo much.

Rea the vegetarian zombie haha!

Hahha Rea following Babu

Babu always as cute undead kitty.

:o So now we know that Rea's body may decay after all. Damn Wanko, i really really dont like her, because she hit gandpa we wont know the rest.
Also why is she jealous, Rea X Furuya are meant to be!

Hahaha Furuya looks liek a creep with the camera lol.

I wonder if Rea would eventually stop licking Furuya wound and start to bite ... would he turn into a zombie tooo!

Two days later. What happens!!!! cant wait

Cute:
BeautifulVioletMay 10, 2012 8:52 PM
May 10, 2012 9:03 PM

Feb 2012
This anime will be a failure if it ends with anything other than Rea eating Chihiro.
May 10, 2012 9:06 PM

Nov 2008
Hakuromatsu said:
This anime will be a failure if it ends with anything other than Rea eating Chihiro.

If anything Rea should eat her father and maybe her mother too, she deserves to die too, no real reason.

May 10, 2012 9:34 PM

Jun 2010
Oh so that's where it's going to end at...

Furuya going into stalker mode with that camera.

May 10, 2012 9:53 PM
Aug 2010
If you put Wanko on bread with peanutbutter you'd get a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich...
May 10, 2012 10:03 PM

Feb 2012
Glad Rea is back to normal. Finding out more about the potion and its effects was very interesting, hopefully Chihiro can find a way to preserve her body. lol at Rea not remembering the kiss, and poor Chihiro, getting thrown like 15 feet by Rea. At least he received "treatment" for it. Also loved the "take care of my body" line at the end, what a tease xD
sakaMay 19, 2012 7:23 PM

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
May 10, 2012 10:59 PM

Dec 2011
Gramps was all over Ranko. I like it when Rea was licking Chihiro's wound. Rea is cute in her change of clothes, REALLY CUTE!

Ooo next ep we get to see lil Ranko. :D
May 10, 2012 11:19 PM
Feb 2012

Still, very nice episode.
May 10, 2012 11:47 PM

Dec 2010
Seems like they started changing a bit more from the manga; like with the last scene and also with how the kiss was done tho the pace seems to be about the same; good episode

Seems like next episode will be a filler tho; since i dnt remember a Ranko chapter like that in the manga.

PTG said:

Wondering about this also; well it has been following it pretty accurately so i guess time will tell :P
May 10, 2012 11:51 PM

Dec 2011
I certainly don't mind more Wanko, but Rea's story is too captivating. I must know how these issues are resolved!
May 10, 2012 11:55 PM

Nov 2011
Ranko looked like she's been raped, and in that situation could only have been assumed to be done by Furuya, but no one cared. I like his family. And of course, according to anime logic, Rea cared about that kiss but not the fact that she's been strolling around the house without pants or underwear.

Okay episode. Things have settled down for a bit, but it looks like Rea is bloodthirsty, and her dad may be back soon.
May 11, 2012 12:07 AM

May 2012
Hakuromatsu said:

My thoughts exactly , hope it ends that way
So as you're laughing at this fool tonight , let me rid myself of any line that I might use to trip you up .
May 11, 2012 12:17 AM

Mar 2008
pretty sure the grandpa is dead and too senile to notice. How else could he eat those leaves and not die? He also constantly mistakes one food for another in the miso soup so he has no sense of taste i bet
May 11, 2012 12:41 AM

Jan 2011
this came out super early this week,was a good episode even though the wanko fanserivce is kinda getting old now lol

was worried about Rea biting even if she just licked the blood you can already tell we this might be going hopefully the alternative is a blood bank or something :P i just have a strong feeling we will get a bitter sweet ending
May 11, 2012 12:45 AM

May 2012
bitter sweet ending ? Approved :)
So as you're laughing at this fool tonight , let me rid myself of any line that I might use to trip you up .
May 11, 2012 1:04 AM
Feb 2012
Nah, I don't think it will get one. This is not that kind of story imho.
May 11, 2012 1:13 AM

Feb 2008
god I love this show, I live off of these weekly eps...
Great episode, but really worried about how Rea is going to stop decaying...
May 11, 2012 1:29 AM

Feb 2010
Rea still looking cute<3

Why did his cousin have to throw the pot at his grandpa <_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2012 1:36 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode,the walking Rea!!

Well i knew will happen sooner or later but they were some changes in this episode from the manga.

First the kiss

Second that last 4m were filler since it never happen in the manga but i must say it wasnt that bad add specially that licking at the end...but i must say if i was him i would want a zombie licking my blood no matter how cute Rea is....is like giving a alcoholic booze -.-

Well besides that was pretty true to the manga,it was funny Wanko getting rape by the grampa,poor Wanko getting molested by everyone.

Rea eating the leafs was soooo cute and when she came to sense she getting embarrassed was soooo damn CUTE!!

Also more info on the Zombies from the grampa so at least we know she will keep decaying no matter what unleast he finds something.

Well again good episode,next one Wanko episode!!
May 11, 2012 1:45 AM
Mar 2008
So, eating those leaves helps her body to not decay.
What a stunning revelation, really.
It was so damn obvious from the beginning, they even slam it in your face in the OP.
I was even screaming at the monitor "make her eat those fucking leaves, you fucking moron of a MC!" during the previous episodes.
I hate it when the authors take the audience as a bunch of brainless idiots.
Disappointing episode, to say the least.
May 11, 2012 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
draker said:
It was so damn obvious from the beginning, they even slam it in your face in the OP.
I was even screaming at the monitor "make her eat those fucking leaves, you fucking moron of a MC!" during the previous episodes.

Well, she was stiff as a board for most of episode 5 and couldn't eat anything at all. And the chihiro was busy being snogged by his zombride. No chance to feed her the stuff.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
May 11, 2012 1:52 AM

Apr 2012
draker said:

so ur angry that the opening spoiled the episode for you?
GOTCHA

May 11, 2012 1:57 AM

May 2011
HOLY SHIT!! Looks like Rea is going to insane mode again!!
May 11, 2012 2:03 AM

Feb 2012
all dat rea
May 11, 2012 2:41 AM

Sep 2010
I wonder if Rea feels uncomfortable at all by being on a camera... o.o..
Anyway, cute episode. Next episode looking forward to some more zombie action.
Cousin/Childhood friend is getting annoying.
May 11, 2012 2:50 AM

Apr 2011
Extreme confusion right now. Is Ranko "Wanko" Saouji a childhood friend as the next episode is named that or is she his cousin? I mean WTF? And please no incest faggots keep it clean. No need for down syndrome babies people.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
May 11, 2012 3:02 AM
Jun 2008
I like how they change the plot(the kiss scene) .I think the story is more better compare to manga.Furthermore ,adding new scene(during dinner) is a plus as well.
...but last episode breast licking is not acceptable(for non-Otaku only) >.<"

draker said:
The zombie will still decay...her tissue will not be re-created and will continue to die as time pass...
May 11, 2012 3:30 AM

Jun 2010
They are really giving a lot of attention in Wanko in Anime. I feel bad for her this episode though I hate her in the Manga.
May 11, 2012 3:45 AM

May 2010
This episode was pretty heavy on fanservice aspect but overall nice.
May 11, 2012 4:07 AM

Jun 2011
Great episode, not a single ep has disappointed me yet, it's a good sign :)

Loved the way they did the scene where Rea ate the hydrangea leaves. Another week of waiting ahead *sigh* :(
Half of the season gone already, I'm worried about how they will end this... I hope they won't stop the anime at some stupid point, but finish it as it deserves. Or even better, make a 2nd season, when the manga has got ahead a bit again :)

traed said:
pretty sure the grandpa is dead and too senile to notice. How else could he eat those leaves and not die? He also constantly mistakes one food for another in the miso soup so he has no sense of taste i bet
The reason why he's so senile and acts weird lies in his past experiments with zombies.
Pyr0May 11, 2012 4:15 AM
May 11, 2012 4:31 AM

Jan 2012
Incredible episode again. Just wow. Plot is developing nicely. Looking forward to next episode.

May 11, 2012 4:38 AM

Aug 2010
Sanka and Ranko are both great characters. I'm looking forward to the Ranko episode next week.
May 11, 2012 4:40 AM

Dec 2011
As usual, they are doing a good job on adapting this.
Finally, the cat is out of the bag.
Rea is finally discovered by the Furuya family.

The senile mode. Ahahaha. This is the first time I am so entertained by a grandparent character.

Mero blushing is so cute.

Rea discovered that she kissed Furuya... Ahh! Her expressions are so good.
Cannot wait for more of their moments.

Finally, we will enter Ranko's past. It wasn't that much elaborated in the manga, so I am gonna enjoy this one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2009
And Rea is back! ^^

I'm really worried about her future...
May 11, 2012 5:28 AM

Jan 2012
My impressions of this episode of Sankarea.

Hollow-Of-DawnMay 11, 2012 6:24 AM
May 11, 2012 5:39 AM

Oct 2010
pretty cool episode
May 11, 2012 5:44 AM
Jun 2008
so look like indeed cat out of bags for some of it.

now cat hair boy got zombie kiss oh got catch rea & find those blue flowers leaves can help her.
oh small grandpa give some advice while holding wanko (do we need that small guy grab wanko)?
but nice going wanko boom head grandpa oops.
now oh have rea stay in house the father-nun said yes,
now cat hair boy need watch & observe keep rea all safe & well (give bit yikes that "car" was there yea hmm save for later eps).
then oh get lick by rea while bleed (if realize blood & zombie taste means "yikes").

next ep it a wanko ep.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 11, 2012 6:25 AM

Jun 2009
Next episode is about Wanko. I can't wait =D This episode was decent. Nice progress in the story.
May 11, 2012 7:15 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode. And Ranko is so hot xD. Can't wait to see the next one.
May 11, 2012 7:22 AM

May 2010
The ecchi makes me want to commit suicide.
Pity. This was such a good show at first. o_o'
May 11, 2012 9:22 AM
Dec 2008
Meh, this is getting less good, The ending felt forced and totally unneeded :S
I hope it does get better.
May 11, 2012 9:39 AM
Jun 2008
Wanko was too cute in this episode! She's like the perfect tomboy zombie fan buddy.

Anyway, that last part with Rea licking Chihiro's arm was a little discomforting. I thought she was gonna eat his arm off or something. With progression, each episode seems to be more and more indirectly unsettling. I wonder if there will be a spread of the infection because of Rea eating people.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

268 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 16, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2012

303 by DrAkiMakura »»
Feb 9, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2012

149 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 7, 2012

160 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 31, 2012

134 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.