MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Claimed Tsundere- and Claim Frequency-tables
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Claim a tsundere! »» Claimed Tsundere- and Claim Frequency-tables

Must be a Club Member to Reply
05-10-12, 5:46 AM

All claims for each period have been put in a table to keep things easily manageable.

Please check for errors, there may still be mistakes and/or things missing. All help is appreciated!
Report errors by using the 'comment' function of the respective cell in the table.

Please check this list before you want to claim, to check and see whether the tsundere you're about to claim hasn't already been claimed for the current period!

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?snapid=S493461K_kE

You may also want to check out the claim frequency table to check out which claimed tsundere are the most popular, and to see who are their biggest fans. If you want to claim a popular tsundere you have to be quick!

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?snapid=S493463lXCt
"The view from the bottom of a well may not be much, but you can see the sky and the stars really well. My world is small, but since I'm looking up at space night after night, you could say I'm a frog on a universal scale. When you gaze up at space all alone like that, the back of your mind goes quiet, and you feel as though you've gained an extraordinary amount of wisdom."

05-10-12, 10:44 AM

Claim statistics (May 10th, 2012)

Total number of claims:
Number of claiming members:
Number of claimed tsundere:
Average number of claims per claiming member:
Average number of claims per tsundere:
Number of claims in Period 1:
Number of claims in Period 2 (open):
Modified by Lazhward, 05-10-12, 2:12 PM
"The view from the bottom of a well may not be much, but you can see the sky and the stars really well. My world is small, but since I'm looking up at space night after night, you could say I'm a frog on a universal scale. When you gaze up at space all alone like that, the back of your mind goes quiet, and you feel as though you've gained an extraordinary amount of wisdom."

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices