MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime Discussion [Spoiler]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Kuroko Tetsuya Fanclub »» Anime Discussion [Spoiler]

Must be a Club Member to Reply
05-07-12, 12:07 PM

For anyone that would like to also talk here about the anime and especially Kuroko of course.

If possible keep spoilers either into spoiler-buttons or completely open, stick to one though.

Manga spoilers are not allowed here!

{ Secret Santa Present from TDC }

05-07-12, 12:14 PM

like... *SPARKLE* in Episode 5 <3

>sparkling eyes<
credit for wonderful screenshot goes to Luzi

05-09-12, 5:32 AM

I especially love these scenes:1 & 2. Aww Kurokocchi is sooooo cute!
And -as always- I can't wait for the next episode.
"People fall in love with a person, not a gender."

05-09-12, 11:42 AM

yes totally nice scene, Kuroko knows how to make good jokes LOL
saturday evening for me and I'm waiting, while going crazy, for the new episode lol

05-12-12, 1:09 PM

okaaaay, so now I've watched episode 6...
I seriously dont even know where to start in kyaing over Kuroko in this episode.
Being angry, moved by an animal, fired up and making up nicknames, so AMAZING.

I think I'll have to go see a doctor soon lol

05-14-12, 9:04 AM

ahhh this episode xD I couldn't stop laughing the whole first part, because of evil Hyuuga, Kagami's face and...well, there are too many to list them all x)
but seriously how light is Kuroko? The huge guy could lift him like he's a doll xD

05-15-12, 5:58 AM

Kagami's Moment~ THIS IS A JAPANESE LUNCH TIME RUSH XD

06-02-12, 2:02 PM

Baldy was quite annoying once again so I was more than happy when Hyuuga got angry at him 8D
angry!Hyuuga is always fabulous

and good god how Izuki practically danced over the field, perfect

and of course:

06-02-12, 2:35 PM

ahin said:
Baldy was quite annoying once again so I was more than happy when Hyuuga got angry at him 8D
angry!Hyuuga is always fabulous

and good god how Izuki practically danced over the field, perfect

and of course:

I cant agree more than that XD
no wait, Kuroko had awesome moments again, lots ♥

for the dancing Izuki, it was like "WHO IS THAT PERSON?!" XD
*stealing it*
-> Dancing

06-10-12, 7:13 AM

Yup, he's really amazing <3
And yeah, Izuki was hillarious, btw xDDD
I had to repeat that scene xD

You just had to pay attention to this x3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Wau74KS.png[/img]
C.C.O. | T.C.O. | R.A.C.E. | Myoren Temple | A.C.P. | A.B.C. | TFCC | TSC | VOMIC

06-10-12, 9:21 AM

rewatched that scene from the gif like 10 times. SO AMAZING!

though I was fangirling through the whole ep about Kurokocchi either way ♥

btw did someone notice, that the guy that never speaks, shouted as well when they formed the circle? XD

06-11-12, 12:11 PM

He spoke once in a episode before! I don't quite know when, but I'm sure he did! x)

oh and yeah I'm speechless after this episode *drools over the gif*..I have the feeling that I have to rewatch the whole anime when it's over^^

07-02-12, 2:47 AM

Seirin wins 82 to 81 after Kuroko intercepts with Midorima shot in the last second!~
(Loved that slowmotion moment) His accelerated pass was nice to see, too. Would have liked to see it more often, but oh well..more matches are coming. :D
And with that said, another important aspect of the episode: the appearance of Aomine and Momoi. Seriously, that pink mobile phone does look strange when he holds it xD
The Seiyuu's fit really good (as always x3), but that phrase of his...it's even more annoying when sound is added xD

07-02-12, 12:36 PM

AomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomine

FINALLY god I am so happy, his voice is perfect and he's badass

I really liked the episode and how they won against Shuutoku, you go Seirin! They're really growing into a great team C:

I think Momoi looks a bit strange with such red eyes but oh well

-Luzifer- said:
Seriously, that pink mobile phone does look strange when he holds it xD

oh shit, i didn't even notice :'D pink is really not his color

07-02-12, 1:03 PM

ahin said:
AomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomineAomine

I can totally imagining you sitting there and fangirling LOL

ahin said:
-Luzifer- said:
Seriously, that pink mobile phone does look strange when he holds it xD

oh shit, i didn't even notice :'D pink is really not his color

the handys really have bad colors x_X
and Momoi looks like a less creepy Yuno, now that I think about it :D

07-08-12, 9:17 AM

Aomine <3
(I agree about the phone, btw xD)
The episode was hillarious, a bit different than the manga, but I still really loved it x3

x333
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Wau74KS.png[/img]
C.C.O. | T.C.O. | R.A.C.E. | Myoren Temple | A.C.P. | A.B.C. | TFCC | TSC | VOMIC

07-08-12, 12:14 PM

New Opening and Ending for this weeks episode! <3
I like the songs of both better than the first ones; though it was a close decision with the opening. But it gets better the more I hear it x3
Aditionally the video material shown was just great. <3 Not only nice Kuroko moments, but also Finally seeing a bit from the rest of the Generation of Miracles and of course: Teppei! (but chibi Kagami in the ending looks kinda weird xD)

The episode itself was again KnB-awesome-like comedy. *saves all the gifs of Mayu* to see Kagami run away from the dog makes me laugh even now when I think of it xD
And not to forget Momoi's words of wisdom! ;D
But it's a pity they let out chapter 37. There can't be enough of the hilarious scenes! (but ok if they focus on the epic scenes, it's not so bad either ;D)
So~ championship league next!~

Well, the main part of this episode was the preparation for the important match against Touou, literally the calm before the storm.
So a lot about Aomine’s Teikou days is shown to explain his change in attitude. Like in the Manga I can’t really sympathize with him (Kagami is absolutely right). That episodes with him rather show me again, why I disliked him in the first place xD

The development of the game really isn't in Seirins favor. Forget about making so much points that Aomine can't take it back, they doesn't even lead. And not only that, Aomine has now arrived to the match. Has it also looked that bad in the manga? I really thought that it was a more in Seirin's favor there :'D ..ah, but well.. I liked the conversation between Riko and Kagami. It was cute :3 ...And of course how Kuroko insisted that he got the ball and Midorima, the master of disguise xD

Aomine's playstyle is really great animated, I love the studio responsible for this anime <3
but else~ not much to say in a middle-game episode, still looks bad for Seirin :/ and the cook ability of Riko and Momoi reached a whole new level xD

Modified by -Luzifer-, 08-15-12, 9:48 AM

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices