Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 5, 2014 4:29 PM

Feb 2013
A pinky promise to wait 25 million years. Wow. The MC will long be dead by that time. More references! The most obvious is Back to the Future.
May 22, 2014 6:51 AM

Jun 2011
"Sorry, I forgot about Hydra-chan"
Lol.

Hasuto is dead serious about entering a man to man relationship with our main character, LOL!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 2, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
LMAO that delorean hahaha XD
[/quote]
Nov 11, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2014
I liked the Back to the Future and Pokémon references.
There was a funny 4th wall break, too.
Jan 23, 2015 1:43 AM

Aug 2014
Dalek-baka said:
ahh and maybe the rock with that thing that was in Castle in the Sky - Sheeta's pendant or whatever she had
That could be what I saw. Tho I'd swear the whole thing with the light in the chest and waking up on a shoreline was from some RPG or other...
ichigo03 said:
more Nyaruko X Kuuko loli yuri please!!!

The MC can have the trap shota, I'm sure they'll have plenty of good times...
This. Tho personally I'm wanting to see them all as a group atm. XP Jeez, it's already escalating to Yuruyuri levels...
TKChieftain said:
What Nyarko said about Fire Field - that must be an F-Zero reference, which is awesome. :D
Hellyeah, and Red Canyon too! Ugh, Fire Field...that and the White Lands were the three tracks that made me swear the most (including an oath of vengeance upon Captain Falcon), and it's right there on YouTube for y'all to see if you want... -.-;

Still disappointed that nobody besides me and LadyDisraeli caught the Yuuno reference in ep4. *shakes fist* But that's just the Lyrical fanfreak in me talking. Wonder if any of the rest of my top5 will get some referential love. (tho I'll settle for Azumanga Daiō in the place of SnO, since they're similar shows from the same writers and Daiō's better-known) O wait, I forgot: Kūko's a Kuroko expy. XD That's two down. And I think Sakura Trick came out after this, so that's not happening...maybe YRYR then?
DuneflowerJan 23, 2015 1:46 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jan 23, 2015 1:44 AM

Nov 2014
The " yes, my lord." s from kuroshitsuji. I've seen both geass & kuro to know.
only dear sebastian would say that in gratuitous engrish.

plus the utensils. that is also a kuro reference. sebastian has used silverware on more than one occasion as weapons.

nya-nya-chan I like getting pets too. for going god deeds like not mass murdering people for their ignorance * gives Nyaruko pets pets and food*

Hastur. you're so fucking cute. i don't care if you're a trap. you do your thing honey <3
Apr 18, 2015 6:47 PM

May 2013
Hasuta really loves Mahiro, doesn't he?
As for Mahiro's mom, I really wonder now if Sononium is legit.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 27, 2016 8:01 AM

Apr 2009
go, Kuu-chan!
i vote for her only cuz of the BxB she wants =_=

wahahaha, he hopped on that train instantly _XD
my interest for this anime has now increased by about 100% -w-

"you have no right to interfere!"
-instantly tells Nyaruko to interfere, lul

isn't that the car from "back to the future" -w-'?

"That didn't count" <--i don't think it's valid if they actually like you tho, yo...
Dang this guy's smooth, and an asshole; just accept the shota you dang guy!
he's been the most useful out of them all thus far and he's only been around for one and a half episode _xD!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 4, 2017 5:03 AM

Apr 2014
This is going downhill sadly..
Aug 29, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2017
A Uchuu Senkan Yamato reference when Nyaruko starts her car.
Sep 3, 2018 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Oh my god Hasuta, give it a rest already. Mahiro is not gay...
Aug 12, 2019 3:51 PM
Aug 2017
I've seen promises like that about a few years, even dozens of years, hell, I've even seen similar promises about hundreds and thousands of years... But 25 million years? Wow. Seriously, if his feelings doesn't change after several years of not getting any answer, that's enough to show how serious he is, a dozen years should be enough to accept his feelings even if you're not gay.

After all, you're not gay if you like traps that are more girly than girls. You're just more adaptable than some other people.
Jul 22, 2020 6:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They added somewhat of a plot XD and gay vibes too lol great, the underwater part reminded me of my World of Warcraft experience in Vashj'ir
Apr 6, 2022 8:16 PM

May 2017
YES MY LORD !

Would have been lot more funny if it wasbnyaruko instead of kuko

Or nyaruko instead of mahiro while its kuko instead of...well its still kuko anyway , shes a loyal servent
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 19, 2022 6:59 PM
Jul 2022
Dude this anime it's on its climax, can't wait for the next episode. (I'm watching the Spanish dub, next dubbed episode will be available next week)
Sep 30, 2023 6:47 AM
Jan 2022
gay and loli wow i have nothing to say you have to be in the jall with "all for one"
Mar 16, 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
I dislike that forced not funny "loves" in this anime.. and now we have gay monster Hasuta..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 23, 2012

119 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 14, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 9, 2012

257 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 10, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 25, 2012

159 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - May 28, 2012

165 by akivn2023 »»
May 7, 2023 8:31 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - May 14, 2012

95 by akivn2023 »»
May 1, 2023 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.