Forums
New
21.1%
5.3%
5.3%
21.1%
47.4%
19 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 9, 2012 12:55 PM
May 2010
I personally think its to hard to define worthless/useless. Im inclined to lean towards any random character like Inoue, Orihime, but the fact is shes not USELESS I just think she is rather pathetic. Even that is not fair, since she does some extremely important things and has a surprising amount of courage. /Shrug.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 1:02 PM

Feb 2012
Really? well everyone is different, if everyone shared the same veiws and morals or even think the same way the world would be peaceful but pretty boring.
May 9, 2012 1:06 PM
May 2010
@ZBurn Yes, the world would be a very boring place if we all agreed on everything. Like I said, I do not really find any character useless. Even though there are many I hate.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 1:17 PM

Oct 2011
Anime_Name said:
HollowV2 said:

1. Usopp - Hated his uselessness from the start, but as the series (one piece) progressed, he became even more useless, especially around episode 200 when he started fighting with luffy. Even after the timeskip, he remains a completely worthless character, serving only for comic relief, occasionally :(

You really missed the whole point of Luffy gathering people for specific roles on this crew thing.

Luffy and Usopp's confrontation was on the main turning points of both characters. Are you just reading the One Piece wiki because I find it pretty hard to believe that anyone who saw the fight would ignore it's meaning and effects on the crew.

stopped reading right there... do you even watched the whole show????? did you even get who danzo is?? do you realize what he has done?

It's pretty safe to say the op is pretty lost when it comes to useless and replaceable characters.

Nah lol, I watched the show and enjoyed it. Usopp annoyed me to no end during that arc, and I know he plays somewhat of a role on the show. The fight was pointless, I found no meaning in it, just to show how much of a closed minded person usopp was. I'm really not delving into how he contributes to the show, I'm just saying I found him a waste of time, but of course almost every character (including him) has some sort of role to play in an anime at some point. But the only thing I found him useful for was when he burned the flag @ enies lobby as sogeking.
May 9, 2012 1:49 PM

Sep 2010
The fight was pointless, I found no meaning in it

The fight had meaning. It was just over your head.

'm really not delving into how he contributes to the show

By posting in a topic about useless characters and calling him useless you are delving into what you think he contributes to the show. You are saying he contributes nothing. I get how some people might not like him or think that he is weak but neither of those are supportive reasoning to him being useless in the show.

May 9, 2012 1:52 PM

Mar 2012
Sakai Yuji from Shakugan no Shana was pretty worthless. He did become semi-useful in the 2nd season and of course...

*spoiler* a badass in the 3rd season. *end spoiler*
May 9, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2010
The male lead in an anime is useless to the story of the anime...only on MAL I swear.

May 9, 2012 2:34 PM
May 2010
Hahahahaha. Its not even just the story hes useful to, he is directly useful to other characters, even if you totally ignore the plot.

Really, that was just stupid.

(talking about yuuji)
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
miereneronaile said:
Hahahahaha. Its not even just the story hes useful to, he is directly useful to other characters, even if you totally ignore the plot.

Really, that was just stupid.

(talking about yuuji)

Are you kidding me? He was in the way more than he was of value. You're just saying that because he is the main character in the anime and by the end, he was quite useful.

I'm talking about the 1st season, dopey. If you actually think he's a useful character during the 1st season, then you are a complete dope.
May 9, 2012 2:42 PM

Sep 2010
lolz confusing usefulness with whether or not he fights.

May 9, 2012 2:44 PM
May 2010
Hmm? So his interactions with and impact on Shana had no use?

Fighting is not the only thing of value someone can do. I understand that someone who reacts with minor insults to the suggestion that they are wrong might have trouble thinking that much but...

Also, before you say I called you stupid, I did not. I said you said something stupid, which is normal. Everyone does that sometimes.

Far out, he got in other characters way so he was useless. Wow, just wow.

Anime_Name said:

You put it much more succinctly than me but yes, what he said. Many, many times what he said.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
miereneronaile said:
Hmm? So his interactions with and impact on Shana had no use?

Fighting is not the only thing of value someone can do. I understand that someone who reacts with minor insults to the suggestion that they are wrong might have trouble thinking that much but...

Also, before you say I called you stupid, I did not. I said you said something stupid, which is normal. Everyone does that sometimes.

Far out, he got in other characters way so he was useless. Wow, just wow.

Anime_Name said:

You put it much more succinctly than me but yes, what he said. Many, many times what he said.

That's implying the same thing! Perhaps you should've re-worded what you said originally because that makes you look like the shallow one.

I never said anything about him being useless because he can't fight. I found him worthless in every aspect of the anime. I watch a lot of anime where characters don't fight and are still useful. I personally didn't find anything Yuji did was particularly useful. Even his conversations had me slapping my forehead at times. Hell, I did that MANY times even during the 3rd season. Actually, the whole point behind that Tomogara/Flame Haze War was beyond dumb. Yuji's actions themselves made little to no sense.

Excuuuuuuse me for having an opinion. You said it was a dumb statement for me to make, I say it was a dumb statement by you to even interject. Wow...just...wow.
May 9, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2010
ok just want to add one more thing to the danzo-hokage thing xD

just wait till the anime catches up to the whole story :)
May 9, 2012 3:00 PM
May 2010
Yuuji quite clearly took some useful actions. In fact, if he had not insisted on learning to fight/sticking with Shana.. Some bad guy would have gotten his hands on the power Yuuji had, and it would have been good game for the good guys from the start. This alone is undeniably useful.

Also, I really have no idea what your 'thats implying the same thing' was aimed at, so I cant respond to it.

Yuuji changed Shana. Shana changing was important. Therefor Yuuji had some use.

Simple.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 3:01 PM

Sep 2010
What you said could imply that it is his ability to fight that made him useful in your eyes because across the three season his fighting ability is the only thing that changed. Through out all the seasons his conversations with people were always about comforting others, his idealism, and him being an overall nice-guy.

May 9, 2012 3:03 PM

Jan 2008
I think a lot of people here are confusing useless with weak or annoying. As a result this has just turned into yet another thread where people just rant about characters they hate.

The best way to determine if a character is truly useless is if you imagine removing the character from the story entirely and see how the story changes. If the story changes significantly than that character is not useless no matter how weak annoying and wimpy he or she was.

Thus, by definition the protagonist of the show can almost never be useless, since without the protagonist you would have a completely different story. (except in some very weird case where there are many protagonists and removing one of them wouldn't change the story much - but that is a HUGE stretch).

Going by this definition, there are a lot of characters which can be deemed useless, but they are all background characters - such as for instance, Rivalz from Code Geass or Light's mother from Death Note.

I can list many more examples but most of you would probably not even know who those characters are - which is exactly the point - they were mostly useless to their respective stories.
May 9, 2012 3:08 PM

Mar 2012
miereneronaile said:
Yuuji quite clearly took some useful actions. In fact, if he had not insisted on learning to fight/sticking with Shana.. Some bad guy would have gotten his hands on the power Yuuji had, and it would have been good game for the good guys from the start. This alone is undeniably useful.

Also, I really have no idea what your 'thats implying the same thing' was aimed at, so I cant respond to it.

Yuuji changed Shana. Shana changing was important. Therefor Yuuji had some use.

Simple.

What I'm referring to is your original statement stating that it was a stupid thing to say. That can also imply that you're calling me stupid even though you backtracked and said that its not the same thing. Um, hate to break this to you, but saying that really DOES imply that you are calling me stupid.

Okay, really...you're going that route? If we went by that criteria, every anime character to ever exist would serve some sort of purpose and none of them would be considered useless. So you're saying that Shana never would've changed if she never met Yuji? That my friend, is an assumption. We cannot know what happened to Shana if she never met Yuji.

Look buddy, I didn't say Yuji was worthless throughout the entire show. All I said was he was worthless during the entire 1st season. That's it. That's all I said. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Simple. Now just drop it already. You're not going to convince me otherwise no matter what you imply.
May 9, 2012 3:13 PM

Mar 2012
Anime_Name said:
What you said could imply that it is his ability to fight that made him useful in your eyes because across the three season his fighting ability is the only thing that changed. Through out all the seasons his conversations with people were always about comforting others, his idealism, and him being an overall nice-guy.

Not necessarily. Yes, Yuji did become a better fighter as the anime progressed but his idealism also changed quite a bit as the anime progressed as well. During the 1st and even a good portion of the 2nd season, he seemed to be soaking in the situation, trying to understand his place in this world. By the end of the 2nd season and the start of the 3rd, he started developing his own ideals and how they would apply to a new world if it were created. For him, the God of Creation or Snake of the Festival was that opportunity to create that world. He wanted to create that world no matter what, even if Shana wouldn't be a part of it. Sure, he didn't want to be separated from Shana, but if it meant creating a world where humans would not be killed at the hands of the Tomogara, then he'd gladly sacrifice himself for it.

Do you understand where I'm going with this now? The reason he did become useful is because he started taking matters into his own hands as the 2nd season progressed. Nothing to do with "fighting ability." Get it?
May 9, 2012 3:34 PM
May 2010
Toucanbird said:

What I'm referring to is your original statement stating that it was a stupid thing to say. That can also imply that you're calling me stupid even though you backtracked and said that its not the same thing. Um, hate to break this to you, but saying that really DOES imply that you are calling me stupid.

No, I did not back track. Not in the slightest way ever. Something you said was stupid, and I have said stupid things. Everyone has. Welcome to reality and humanity.

Toucanbird said:

Okay, really...you're going that route? If we went by that criteria, every anime character to ever exist would serve some sort of purpose and none of them would be considered useless. So you're saying that Shana never would've changed if she never met Yuji? That my friend, is an assumption. We cannot know what happened to Shana if she never met Yuji.

Well, yes, I am basically going that route. Pretty much every character ever has had some use, at least the named ones. Seriously, though, its an assumption? Fine. Sadly, whether or not she never would have changed is actually not relevant at all, since its undeniable Yuuji DID change her. That makes him rather useful, even if it could have happened without him.

Toucanbird said:

Look buddy, I didn't say Yuji was worthless throughout the entire show. All I said was he was worthless during the entire 1st season. That's it. That's all I said. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I know you did not say that, and I am saying your wrong. So far you have given absolutely no reasons why he was useless except that he did not win fights and you did not like his conversations. Neither of these things have any real impact on his usefulness.

I however, have mentioned a few things. Specifically, his willingness to fight despite his inability to do so and the fact he stuck with Shana despite the insanity of his situation resulted in Shana changing significantly throughout the series. As well as achieving that, his actions prevented the bad guys from getting their hands on the Reiji Maigo thing. THIS has undeniable and important implications throughout the entire god damn 3 series.

If Yuuji had just sat down and let Shana go, it is virtually undeniable that he would have ended up dead at the hands of one or another bad guys seeking his power.

Toucanbird said:

Simple. Now just drop it already. You're not going to convince me otherwise no matter what you imply.

Ohh, really? Why post on a forum at all then. Your so set in your opinions you do not even consider the possibility that you are wrong? NOW I am calling you stupid. Sorry, but there is no other word to describe the idea that no matter what I say, you will continue to believe yourself right. Arrogant, stupid and ignorant. Nothing else you have said has been particularly retarded, but that was spectacular.

Toucanbird said:
Anime_Name said:

He wanted to create that world no matter what, even if Shana wouldn't be a part of it. Sure, he didn't want to be separated from Shana, but if it meant creating a world where humans would not be killed at the hands of the Tomogara, then he'd gladly sacrifice himself for it.

He might have sacrificed himself, but I do not think it likely he would have sacrificed Shana to freely. You realize the entire reason he DID this stuff is so he could create a better world FOR SHANA, yes?
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 3:36 PM

Sep 2010
Do you understand where I'm going with this now? The reason he did become useful is because he started taking matters into his own hands as the 2nd season progressed. Nothing to do with "fighting ability." Get it?

But the ability to take matters into his own hands is just a fancy way of saying that now he can fight for what he wants. If he didn't get the abilties that allowed him to fight then he wouldn't be creating anything and would still be the season 1 guy cheering Shana on and trying to influence her so that she agreed with how he views things.

Jun 14, 2012 10:33 PM
May 2012
1. Shuu Ouma (Guilty Crown)

I can't believe that guy is so obnoxious. From a sore loser into a messiah?! Ironic!

2. Souta Tamadate (Guilty Crown)

Same as above (Totally obnoxious). Do I need to explain more? God, these uncomfortable feelings...

3. Desil Galette (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE)

So much for being psychopath Pilot since Flit Asuno's arc unlike Ali Al-sachez (Gundam 00).
Jun 15, 2012 4:42 AM

Mar 2011
Thinking of two at the moment...

Kon from Bleach - Really, the show could do without him.

Orihime from Bleach - She only serves to play two roles -- damsel in distress, and to cry "Kurosaki-kun".
Jun 15, 2012 5:20 AM

Jan 2012
Not in the order:

1. Hikaru & Kaoru(Ouran): Actually they are twins but I counted them as one because they just the same anyway. I had no fucking clue how and why they can be hosts except according to most Ouran fans Tamaki recruited them to invoke twincest fantasies for the girls(both fictional and real-life ones).

2. Pan-nya(Mashiro-Iro Symphony): The only entry that I have no grudge towards except she(yes Pan-nya is female) can have better role in the show. However her important role she ever had is in the first episode.

3. Haruhi Fujioka(Ouran): No other character that I hates more than this sprite(she's not even a human to begin with) except Kotonoha(although she obviously more useful than Haruhi were). First of all she don't deserve to be in that school in first place but yet the author and director forced the readers and viewers to love her.
---
Jun 15, 2012 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Darklord_bg said:

The best way to determine if a character is truly useless is if you imagine removing the character from the story entirely and see how the story changes. If the story changes significantly than that character is not useless no matter how weak annoying and wimpy he or she was.
I can't really agree with this. It's ONE way to determine a character's utility, but I wouldn't say it's the best or the most "correct".

Useless can also be defined as someone who can't do shit in the story he's in. Here's a clear example of what I mean: the purpose of this character is to BE useless (or the least useful). Thus in relation to the story s/he does indeed have a useful role to contribute to the story: s/he is to be that useless character where the hero always get to save, or that useless idiot who screw up so badly so that the hero can do a better job at it. Keep in mind there are other uses for the definition I put here, these 2 are not the only ones.

With that said, I still don't agree with many of the choices here. Orihime cannot be the least useful in the definition I have. She doesn't have good fighting ability, but her recovery power is one of the most broken powers in Bleach. If anything I thought Chad was pretty useless. Often his role is that of defeating weaker foes and losing at times. It seems like his sole purpose was so that Ichigo's gang has a nice mix of archetypes, him being the quiet and strong type, which ironically was probably the weakest in the gang. And he doesn't have Orihime's obscene healing abilities. He was almost a cannon fodder, that +1 just in case everybody else's tired. Is he useful to the story? Of course, that +1 can easily be useful as long as the mangaka puts more enemies for the party to fight with. But among his group? Probably not.

Keep in mind I'm also not exactly saying the "weakest" guy in the gang is the most useless. Orihime's imba healing powers probably makes her the second most useful compared to Rukia/Chad/Ishida and is a very useful ability in all of soul society. Continuing that train of thought, Yukiteru also cannot be useless, because as soon as episode 1 he was the guy that killed the first diary owner and it was something only he could do.

As a summary, the definition changes depending on what is it relative to. Are you asking about the character's existence/impact to the story? Or are you asking about the comparison between character in the series whose sole (or in most cases) purpose is to be useless, but it is still an important role for the story? To be fair the OP did a pretty poor selection to start with, so I can see why this topic can be pretty heated. And it should've been about the "least useful" not useless, since that's too extreme.
TachiiJun 15, 2012 8:20 AM
Jun 15, 2012 8:16 AM

Sep 2010
1. Flay Allster remove her and the story wouldn't change.

2. Shirley Fenette - Milly could be Lelouch's love interest when it came to his normal highschool life and been his support pillar. Also I believe nothing would change if she didn't exist. Like Lelouch would still be a douche towards Rolo and everyone else. He still would have struck an attack against the geass cult probably out of revenge for something else. He still would have

So removing Shirley wouldn't change anything.

3. Yuuna Seiran- All he did was just whine and be a pussy and begging Cagalli to come back to him. Thats all he did he didn't contribute anything whatsoever.

Those are my top 3.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 16, 2012 6:28 PM

Sep 2010
So removing Shirley wouldn't change anything.

I like how you say that but before that say some stuff would have to change in order to make up for not having her in the series.

Jun 17, 2012 12:41 AM

Feb 2012
1. Sakura
2. Yamcha
3. Magickarp
Jun 17, 2012 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
1) That stupid girl from Clannad..the one who gives stars to people or whatever. After her story arc; her role was not needed and she just served to annoy the viewer.

2) Orihime from Bleach. Ughhh how much I loath her

3) Sakura from Naruto. Although I stopped watching that show after episode 3, so I don't know much.
Jun 17, 2012 3:28 AM

Mar 2012
LiquidGold said:
1. Sakura
2. Yamcha
3. Magickarp

Magicarp? Where wil gyara go? You really wanna see gyaradoses mating? Over gross.

Yamacha is not useless in the beginning, if you watched it when Goku was a kid. He had a big role in that chapter. Later on, he's useless.

For me, the most useless person is that dude that never takes his glasses off in gintama.

Yes, I am CD 2.0's overlord.
Jun 17, 2012 8:13 AM

Sep 2010
For me, the most useless person is that dude that never takes his glasses off in gintama.

And I think you should watch more Gintama to the point where you'd be able to remember the names of the main characters. Maybe then you'd understand that being useful isn't just about who a character can beat up.

Jun 17, 2012 8:37 AM
Mar 2012
Everyone - Mirai Nikki
Everyone - Guilty Crown
I put rocks in my snowballs. Twice the accuracy, twice the pain.
Jun 17, 2012 9:38 AM

Apr 2012
Arisa Kuhouin - Guilty Crown
Makoto - School Days
Pan-nya - Mashiro Iro Symphony
Jun 17, 2012 9:45 AM

Jun 2009
Anime_Name said:

And I think you should watch more Gintama to the point where you'd be able to remember the names of the main characters. Maybe then you'd understand that being useful isn't just about who a character can beat up.

He's kind of right, though. The whole point of Madao's existence is that he's pretty useless. That said, he's probably one of the more amusing characters in the series so he is usefull in that sense.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 17, 2012 4:21 PM

Sep 2010
insan3soldiern said:

He's kind of right, though. The whole point of Madao's existence is that he's pretty useless. That said, he's probably one of the more amusing characters in the series so he is usefull in that sense.

If the character he is talking about is Madao then being useless in the anime is his use to the audience.

Jun 17, 2012 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
Anime_Name said:
insan3soldiern said:

If the character he is talking about is Madao then being useless in the anime is his use to the audience.

Yeah, I agree with that.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 18, 2012 7:06 AM

Mar 2012
insan3soldiern said:
Anime_Name said:
insan3soldiern said:

Yeah, I agree with that.

I was talking about his role "to be specific, his personality", Nothing more or less.

But what goes for entertainment, I give him 10/10.

Yes, I am CD 2.0's overlord.
Jun 18, 2012 7:14 AM

Oct 2011
I can really only think of one at the moment.

The nurse chick from Highschool of the Dead. Her only uses are the fact that her friend had that kick-ass house, humvee, and guns, and the fact that she drove them. That's it. She was ditzy, clueless, should have been bitten, and was only shown as often as she was because of her huge (and ugly looking) boobs. :I
Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:
Ho-oh, I'd imagine its like a Skittles flavored turkey.

Jun 18, 2012 7:47 AM

Sep 2010
That's a lot of uses for a useless character....

Jun 18, 2012 7:50 AM
May 2010
Tobi2x4 said:
I can really only think of one at the moment.

The nurse chick from Highschool of the Dead. Her only uses are the fact that her friend had that kick-ass house, humvee, and guns, and the fact that she drove them. That's it. She was ditzy, clueless, should have been bitten, and was only shown as often as she was because of her huge (and ugly looking) boobs. :I

You know, I am pretty sure every female in that anime exists largely for their boobs.

That said, she is quite obviously not useless, lol. Less useful than the others, perhaps.
Worships Asparagus.
Jun 18, 2012 7:55 AM

Oct 2011
miereneronaile said:

You know, I am pretty sure every female in that anime exists largely for their boobs.

That said, she is quite obviously not useless, lol. Less useful than the others, perhaps.

Nah, in non-servicey shows, and well, a lot of shows, there are actually good female characters.
Yeah, not useless, but damn near. (I would have been fine if she just wasn't a character, honestly)
Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:

Jun 18, 2012 8:02 AM
May 2010
Tobi2x4 said:
miereneronaile said:

Nah, in non-servicey shows, and well, a lot of shows, there are actually good female characters.
Yeah, not useless, but damn near. (I would have been fine if she just wasn't a character, honestly)

That is probably why I said in 'That' anime, and not every anime.

As for the woman herself, I think she served her use just fine. She was there for us to look at, lol.
Worships Asparagus.
Jun 18, 2012 8:06 AM

Oct 2011
miereneronaile said:
Tobi2x4 said:
miereneronaile said:

That is probably why I said in 'That' anime, and not every anime.

As for the woman herself, I think she served her use just fine. She was there for us to look at, lol.

Oh! Sorry, I misread that... xD;;
Well, I suppose to others that use is fine, but I hated lookin' at her. Her boobs were creepy, imo.
Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:

Jun 18, 2012 9:41 AM

Sep 2010
Anime_Name said:

Canon fodder? Yes please!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 18, 2012 10:25 AM

Sep 2010
Roloko said:
Anime_Name said:

But the person I quoted was talking about a zombie apocalypse story and the character in question admittedly provided; arms, transportation, and sanctuary. Considering the setting of the story those three things sound incredibly important. Canon fodder? Not even close. The only factor contributing to finding her useless was not liking her tits.

Jun 19, 2012 6:59 AM
May 2010
Anime_Name said:
Roloko said:
Anime_Name said:

But the person I quoted was talking about a zombie apocalypse story and the character in question admittedly provided; arms, transportation, and sanctuary. Considering the setting of the story those three things sound incredibly important. Canon fodder? Not even close. The only factor contributing to finding her useless was not liking her tits.

Canon fodder is actually a PROBLEM, in a zombie apocalypse. Just saying, lol. Cannon fodder = more zombies /shrug.

Not disagreeing with you, anime_name, I agree with you. Just pointing out that canon fodder is a hindrance, rather pointlessly.

@Tobi2x4 Np, and tbh I can not actually recall what she looks like at all so I would not know.
Worships Asparagus.
Jun 19, 2012 8:49 AM

Sep 2010
Anime_Name said:
Roloko said:
Anime_Name said:

lol I read that as "There" at first not "Thats" also I didn't know I just scrolled down on your comment and quoted. xD

My mistake. xP
Jun 21, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2010
Oppos1te said:
1. Claymore - Raki
I can agree since this is anime discussion :P but in the manga he's a much better character.

Chiaotzu - DBZ (in Dragon Ball he meant more, but in DBZ he was just there to die..)
Jun 22, 2012 1:50 AM

May 2012
If i was Clare, I kick Raki's ass everyday.
sorry for my bad English
Jun 22, 2012 7:41 AM

Sep 2010
Oppos1te said:

Funny as Raki's use to Clare is the same as Clare's use to Teresa.
Sure there was some kicking involved but then Teresa finally smartened up to see it.

Jun 22, 2012 10:28 AM
May 2010
Anime_Name said:
Oppos1te said:

Funny as Raki's use to Clare is the same as Clare's use to Teresa.
Sure there was some kicking involved but then Teresa finally smartened up to see it.

You know, that is a good point that I totally and utterly forgot about by the end of the series.

I guess I will have to ensure I do not rage about that guy quite so much anymore.
Worships Asparagus.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 10 hours ago

9 by LenRea »»
27 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

92 by JaniSIr »»
28 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

49 by fae »»
28 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.