Episode Information
Forums

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 30 Discussion

Jul 30, 2013 5:24 AM

Cool episode.

Is it just me who hates the mass of people in these threads saying things like "next episode X will happen!" or "I can't wait to see Y". Or the old "Ahh, you are close but you will find out why soon".

>_>

Jul 31, 2013 7:35 AM

SirHarryFlashman said:
Cool episode.

Is it just me who hates the mass of people in these threads saying things like "next episode X will happen!" or "I can't wait to see Y". Or the old "Ahh, you are close but you will find out why soon".

>_>

As long as nothing is spoiled I usually don't pay any mind to it.

Quite a turn of events, so this is what Satotz meant when he said the exam wasn't over, that the thing that separates true hunters from half assed grads is Nen. Gon may have lost his match but it seems he's gained something far more valuable. I also like how they treat severe injuries appropriately in this series, where people don't get magical plot regenerative abilities to pretend it never happened.

Dec 11, 2013 1:09 AM

man gon really needs to work on his bull-headedness. i understand being eager about awakened powers but its pure idiotic to just rush into battle like that, and he obviously hasn't learned a lesson/matured from it

also that stranger randomly offering to teach kurapika needs some explanation

Dec 12, 2013 11:17 PM

Quality is dropping..

Jan 1, 2014 12:07 AM

so what about Leorio??
Studio Pierrot is shit

Mar 29, 2014 4:39 PM

So AN INCREDIBLE BEAST HAS BEEN AWAKENED OH YEAHH XD !!! Kurapika also found a teacher :} that just leaves Leorio from our group :}

May 5, 2014 10:41 AM

nothing impressive as expected an i wouldnt call this a fight to be honest, d ve been better if he had fought wheelchair guy instead

May 14, 2014 8:29 PM

Niceto get a peek at Kurapika. At first I was peeved at the cliché of him and the other two discovering Nen around the same time like a checklist, but the hints are there that this isn't a coincidence -- surviving your first year as a "Hunter" (or protecting your license from theft) might be the true passing test, and anyone with Nen is out for new blood to slurp.

May 18, 2014 4:24 PM

Gotta love Killua breaking the 4th wall here.

May 27, 2014 2:30 PM

Gon certainly learned how to use ren quite quickly. Wing recognized gon’s potential and development as being someone to be able to master such abilities steadily.
Very subtle hint towards some major foreshadowing, though only manga readers would be able to catch it.

Damn the animation in this fight is just really fluid. I took a look back at the old series to see the difference and this new show is just on a whole new level.
We see kurapica again coming to the realization that he can’t push forward until he has learned nen as well. Someone else suddenly halts him.

If I hadn't known better, I would say this is all all been orchestrated behind the scenes. Wing suddenly appears, teaching gon and killua and now this random guy approaching kuripica. You think it’s just a coincidence? I think not.
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

Jun 25, 2014 8:22 PM

Things are just opening up.
Great episode yet again.

Jul 11, 2014 12:13 PM

Beyblade x Hunter.

Gon got rekt. Again.

Nen is gonna be crazy for sure.

Sep 6, 2014 6:41 AM

Now it's time for Kurapika to learn Nen. Miyuki's voice ftw!!!
"My girlfriend is Pururin, and Pururin only!!!"~ Kaoru Yamazaki

Oct 6, 2014 6:18 PM

good to know this season wont be completely void of Kurapika and Leorio

Dec 20, 2014 7:40 PM

Oh wow, I feel really retarded that I just understood what Satotsu meant by ''the real exam starts now'' xD

Wing seem to feel really guilty... I hope he don't fall into madness, because he's doing more and more crazy faces recently.

Of course, Gon was no match against a veteran of the 200th floor. That Gido knew what he was doing and he has done it numerous times.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Mar 17, 5:08 AM

Well, that explains that. Nen is the final hurdle.

Mar 30, 10:28 AM

Finally some Kurapika. Hopefully we theres an ep like this for Leorio.

The whole Nen thing is kind of new. If it was going to be this important they should hinted it or mentioned it earlier on.

Mar 30, 11:27 AM

tqran said:
Finally some Kurapika. Hopefully we theres an ep like this for Leorio.

The whole Nen thing is kind of new. If it was going to be this important they should hinted it or mentioned it earlier on.

They did.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Apr 12, 6:28 AM

I'm glad that Gon lost for once, otherwise it would become boring. I can't wait to see the fight with Hisoka!

Apr 15, 10:56 AM

O, another convenient teacher. Do all hunters who pass the exam get one who will teach them Nen ?

Jul 22, 12:47 AM

Nice to see Kurapika again.

Jul 30, 4:21 PM

Kurapika learning Nen too? Nice

Pages (2) « 1 [2]