MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 30 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 30 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 30 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

80 74.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 15.74%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 8.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.85%
Voters: 108

05-15-12, 1:03 AM

Shadow-Chan said:

Hmm and for some reason even if I'm used to rewatch the 1999 version, I keep forgetting his teacher.
Not enough screen time I sometimes think he maybe died or Kurapika killed him!

I guess he just wasn't very memorable for you. None of those happens, BTW.

05-23-12, 8:08 AM

Wait..I didn't get.. Did Gon lost ? D:

-_-' apparently..

05-23-12, 10:39 AM

Qaos said:
Wait..I didn't get.. Did Gon lost ? D:

-_-' apparently..

Yep, he lost.

05-23-12, 2:23 PM

I love how the hunter exam is still technically ongoing and how each main character discovers nen in this arc. It's so brilliant.

07-15-12, 11:39 AM

27CansOfTuna said:

It looked like Gon was dancing. But pretty terrible in the end. Gon always shows promise but then resorts to be awful
. They need to put more focus on Killua.

This is an interesting training arc and I hope they make it last a bit longer. Kurapika's separate plot is fine as long as they continue to show Gon/Killua/and Megane niisan.

Everytime they say aura for nen, I keep thinking they should just say chakra.

Seriously? You expected him to win that fight? He just freaking learned one aspect of Nen and barely at that. And, Kurapika....just Kurapika. I love where this series takes him.
Modified by insan3Spectre, 07-15-12, 11:43 AM
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

08-07-12, 10:05 PM

Finally we get to see Kurapika. The series didn't feel right without him.

09-12-12, 7:39 AM

Gon must be waited a little to battle like Mr.Wing say to him. He's so idiot. U_U

06-08-13, 7:54 PM

Nice to see Kurapika this episode again tbh. Oh and he's going to learn Nen soon as well? I'm interested~

06-19-13, 8:41 PM

27CansOfTuna said:

It looked like Gon was dancing. But pretty terrible in the end. Gon always shows promise but then resorts to be awful
. They need to put more focus on Killua.

This is an interesting training arc and I hope they make it last a bit longer. Kurapika's separate plot is fine as long as they continue to show Gon/Killua/and Megane niisan.

Everytime they say aura for nen, I keep thinking they should just say chakra.

Chakra is said for the power inside the body and aura for outside. so aura is ok

07-26-13, 3:28 PM

Good episode.
Will be very interesting to watch on what Hisoka's fight will be next. And Kurapika's training too.
4.8/5

07-30-13, 5:24 AM

Cool episode.

Is it just me who hates the mass of people in these threads saying things like "next episode X will happen!" or "I can't wait to see Y". Or the old "Ahh, you are close but you will find out why soon".

>_>

07-31-13, 7:35 AM

SirHarryFlashman said:
Cool episode.

Is it just me who hates the mass of people in these threads saying things like "next episode X will happen!" or "I can't wait to see Y". Or the old "Ahh, you are close but you will find out why soon".

>_>

As long as nothing is spoiled I usually don't pay any mind to it.

Quite a turn of events, so this is what Satotz meant when he said the exam wasn't over, that the thing that separates true hunters from half assed grads is Nen. Gon may have lost his match but it seems he's gained something far more valuable. I also like how they treat severe injuries appropriately in this series, where people don't get magical plot regenerative abilities to pretend it never happened.
"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." - Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed Revelations.

12-11-13, 1:09 AM

man gon really needs to work on his bull-headedness. i understand being eager about awakened powers but its pure idiotic to just rush into battle like that, and he obviously hasn't learned a lesson/matured from it

also that stranger randomly offering to teach kurapika needs some explanation

12-12-13, 11:17 PM

Quality is dropping..

01-01-14, 12:07 AM

so what about Leorio??
Love and Peace

03-29-14, 4:39 PM

So AN INCREDIBLE BEAST HAS BEEN AWAKENED OH YEAHH XD !!! Kurapika also found a teacher :} that just leaves Leorio from our group :}

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices