MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Uchuu Kyoudai »» Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

64 80.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 15.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 3.75%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.25%
Voters: 80

05-05-12, 8:45 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's a shame that no test at JAXA showcased Mutta's sense of detail -- he's probably well within the 99th percentile. I mean, counting to 3:16 and 3:18 within a second? Wow.

I love that Mutta has plenty of people outside the main characters fighting for him. Despite the fact that it's (almost, but not quite) a foregone conclusion, it's still interesting to see the selection process.

05-05-12, 8:46 PM

Wow it was a great episode.
Mutta is so funny and a great big brother.

I am glad that Masa Hoshika is trying to give Mutta a fighting chance to be an astronaut.

Hibito and Mutta just keep grown on me.

If you had a jerk of a boss who is like a bully i would too headbutt him so i am on Mutta side.

Can wait for next ep.

05-05-12, 9:13 PM

Beautiful episode! I know Mu-kun's gonna get in :3

I can't wait till Mutta falls prey to Hibito's taunting. A competition btwn them will be awesome<3

5/5
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

05-05-12, 9:41 PM

I wish this aired daily.
That's how much I dig it.

05-05-12, 9:53 PM

They added a lot that wasn't in the manga, but its all been great stuff :)

Finally caught up with the translations so all new stuff (for me) from here on out.

I wonder if Hibito will leave Earth before Mutta finds out if he passed?

05-05-12, 10:32 PM

Another amazing episode, this is one of the series that can always make you smile, and the end where Hoshika was revealed to be the guy the whole time just gave me one of those creepy grins that you get when something awesome or just nice happens.

05-05-12, 11:19 PM

Mutta is such a nice big brother, want to have big brother like Mutta
I guess successful people have that tendency Mutta and Hibito has
I really like Hoshika as well, that kind of person never fail to amaze me
This anime is so amazing

05-06-12, 12:24 AM

Great series
so slow and taking it's time to show us the details
I like this :)

plus awesome characters - ok Mutta as Hibito not 100% (I would go for 80-90%)
and those side ones
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

05-06-12, 12:29 AM

Great episode. I love their use of flashbacks to elaborate the brothers' relationship, however convenient. I too am glad Mutta has someone willing to go out of his way to help him.

05-06-12, 12:38 AM

such a entertaining ep when by soo fast, now i gotta wait a week :(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

05-06-12, 2:01 AM

It's nice to see how supportive Mutta's former colleagues are. While he still have a long way to go at least the latest obstacle got removed.

05-06-12, 2:02 AM

Fantastic episode.
We find out their was actually a connection between the Jaxa guy and the brothers. Plus we get a nice flashback to see how seriously they took their dreams of being an astronaut! I mean sheesh! Every lecture they could go to possible and they even memorized the script for the guide tour! Mutta is just a awesome character and it really does show how great of a big brother he is in this as well!
I was wondering if Mutta had some talent that we hadn't seen yet either and apparently he does! Like someone posted earlier his sense of detail is just phenomenal! Anyways I can't wait for next week! Really want to see how it plays out and if this "violent" act of his can be justified so Mutta can follow his dream of becoming an astronaut!
Touch me, you filthy casual~

05-06-12, 4:07 AM

Another great episode, as usual. I just hate having to wait a week to see what happens next.

05-06-12, 8:03 AM

Really should have expected that reference check to go against Mutta. So glad for that guy from JAXA though who has had his eye on Mutta and Hibito since they were space-nut kids. I hope he can convince everyone that Mutta is perfectly fine to become an astronaut.
Also, I love Hibito's dog, he sure adopted Mutta quickly. Crawled right under the covers with him. So cute.

05-06-12, 8:06 AM

Totentanz said:
It's nice to see how supportive Mutta's former colleagues are. While he still have a long way to go at least the latest obstacle got removed.

I love this show. The flashbacks make it all the more better.

And headbutt ftw. XD ( I loled when he said, "thirteen year olds have a lot to deal with.")

It's strange how the characters are not the usual kind I like, but I find Hibito and Mutta so humorous and fun that I can't help but grin at them.

5/5 like always. One of my favorites this season.
I don't look back on forum posts, so leave a comment on my profile if replying. o(^▽^)o

05-06-12, 9:29 AM

Nice episode. Seems like Mutta has some good friends even without knowing it.

05-06-12, 10:36 AM

nanba mutta = zinedine zidane
headbutt all the way

05-06-12, 10:56 AM

"That means you headbutted the earth."
By: Hoshika

lmao i couldn't stop laughing xD!

But this has got to be one of the best series this season, i just like how it slowly opens up until Mutta gets to Hibito's level :D

And i guess his Headbutts has a connection from when he was born the Zidane Headbutt xD

But wow this 23 minutes seriously felt like it was less that 5 minutes long >_>

The intro as always, never gets old for me and still listens too it id honestly want the full version :(

But now another week of waiting >_< this sucks..

05-06-12, 10:59 AM

Probably my favorite episode so far. Thought it was cool to see just how successful Hibito has been, plus the ongoing fight for Mutta to make it to his level. Maybe I've just finally gotten all the way into this show, because I guess this wasn't too different from all of the other episodes. Either way, next week's ep should be great.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

05-06-12, 11:07 AM

Hey everyone. I'm new to MAL. Hope to get to know you all better :)

I've seen my fair share of anime but this is the first time I've ever wanted to re-watch an episode immediately after! I'm really enjoying everything that Space Brothers has to offer, especially how inspiring it is. I feel a bit proud being on a mechanical engineering course. Following the footsteps of Mutta :D

Another great episode that brings a smile to your face :)

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices