MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroko no Basket Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroko no Basket »» Kuroko no Basket Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Kuroko no Basket Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

138 78.41%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 15.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 4.55%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.57%
Voters: 176

05-06-12, 3:33 AM

LIKE THE BEST EPISODE EVER
Seriously, this anime is too good for me ;____;
I never thought a sports anime could be so fantastic !

05-06-12, 5:08 AM

Omg so many good moments! OwO I'm really starting to like this anime now :)

05-06-12, 6:47 AM

Kuroko niceness is so awesome . Also THE WALLS OF JERICHO LOL.Dam now i wish Kise was on the same team as them . Oh well.

Awesome Sig by Lailide

05-06-12, 9:00 AM

LOVED IT! Really looking forward to seeing how Kagami and Kuroko develop as the series continues.
Seriously, I never expected a sports anime to be so good.....lol now I wish I continued to play basketball :P

05-06-12, 11:27 AM

Lol, the way the coach glowed after they won. The game of street ball was great too, want to see them play together more often.

05-06-12, 11:28 AM

Wonderful episode. Loved that we got to see Kise play with Kuroko and Kagami. Just love the characters in general. Cannot wait for the next episode.

Also, I lol'd at the Boston Crab. Great stuff.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

05-06-12, 2:50 PM

The parts i liked:
1. the steak eating place. lol at kagami's infinite stomach.
2. the street basketball. awesome team.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!

05-06-12, 11:26 PM

I liked this one alot, I love how they expanded on the part with the bullies. Mido's voice was just how I imagined it would be, it really suits his character.

05-07-12, 2:32 AM

amayih said:
Kise looks so much like Shoutarou Fuwa from Skip Beat O_o

Omg, that is so true. And I wondered why he looks so familiar xD

This episode was just.. hahah.. loved it. I think this anime is off onto a good start :D
I just love all those characters.. different personalities and how it all fits together. And when Kuroko appeared in front of that thug guy, I crossed my fingers and begged for Kuroko, Kise and Kagami to play together ! I haven't been this excited since.. well, since I watched Skip Beat honestly o.O

Anyone reccomends anime similar to this one? But not necessarily sports-genre-similar, more like character-personalities-similar xD

05-07-12, 4:56 AM

Lol that restaurant manager said "don't every return again"

05-07-12, 6:19 PM

THIS SHOW IS JUST FABULOUS. *A* I hope it never fails to bring us awesomeness. ♥

1. "Kono steak suteki."
2. "Look at these guns." "You don't have any!"
3. DAT STREET GAME
4. Riko's adorable faces.
5. Kagami's stomach.
6. Kise crying. ;_____;
7. The Boston Crab.

[insert awesome signature here]

05-07-12, 10:20 PM

look at these guns

05-07-12, 10:31 PM

This season anime's ranking, Kuroko got the tenth!

Not bad not bad~! <3

05-08-12, 1:14 PM

lol best part of the episode
BBC Code....why u no work!?

05-09-12, 12:00 AM

By all rights, this anime should be mediocre shounen material, yet I find myself craving for more every week.

05-09-12, 9:25 AM

Keilis said:
By all rights, this anime should be mediocre shounen material, yet I find myself craving for more every week.

I agree, I have the same with Zetman. It's not that good but I just have a very bad urge to watch it.
Nice episode overall, might be the best one so far. I loved the jokes in this one.
Looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

05-10-12, 9:44 PM

amayih said:
After yesterday's episode, I was like *o* fangirl in heaven! ^o^
"You turned me down! I didn't expect you to say yes, but I was serious!" (from Kise to Kuroko) was sooo good! Even more after I remembered the way Kuroko turned down the "proposal" at the beginning: like a woman (maybe a man also, not sure there) refuse a marriage proposal in polite way ^^
Also the "You will always stand by the light" from Kagami to Kuroko ^o^, in the sunset of course! sunset are always important in those special moments! *o*
I loved also when Kagami acted so jealous when he found Kuroko and Kise speaking together! It was like "Kuroko is mine"
They even made the threesome play together in street-basket!! I read the first 4 volumes of the manga yesterday in a manga cafe and it's not in the manga ^o^
Those guys are much more bishounen in the anime than in the manga! I know that since I only read the beginning, maybe the art will change but in the manga when they are all sweaty they look like "wild beasts" but in the anime they are so sexy ^o^
Next week, gigantic foreigner player ^^
Dimentioluc said:
Nice "Kuroko no Harem" episode.
This, exactly!

[I still prefer KagamixKise v(^o^)v]

[EDIT]Kise looks so much like Shoutarou Fuwa from Skip Beat O_o

No worries as the current art in the manga is what was used in the anime that's why they are more bishounen in the anime. The art in the manga will eventualy improve if you read further you will find it out. (^__^)

Every week KuroBasu anime never fails to amaze me! (>0<) and Kuroko trying to be funny with his "Look at these guns" comment is really hilarious. If there will be a funny line of the week contest he surely win it. LOL

Can't wait for the next ep. looking at the preview seems that it's about the "sandwich" and "DAD". :))

05-13-12, 3:08 PM

gosh, i wish they all went to the same school ):

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

05-23-12, 4:06 PM

Another great episode. It was nice to see Kuroko, Kagami, and Kise team up and own those thugs.

05-28-12, 12:00 AM

ROFL that steak pun. Awesome.

Kuroko is the king of awkward shounen-ai moments, LOL.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices