Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 2, 2012 3:33 PM

Sep 2011
At least their date turned out well. =p
Jul 31, 2012 5:32 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
When I started watching this anime, I never thought that I'd consider Urabe attractive. Interesting yes. Attractive no.

5 episodes, a scissors tan and bikini later I've completely changed my mind. She's a hottie alright.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 10, 2012 4:15 PM

Jan 2012
slowly losing interest.........
Aug 24, 2012 7:01 PM

Jul 2011
-Urabe's aggressive reaction becoming old..

-her body is sexy

-I hate tanning -_-'

-But I find scissors tan-mark attractive <3

Notice: Tsubaki ONLY wore the watch when he was about to meet Urabe @ the station :p
Aug 27, 2012 6:43 PM

Nov 2011
How come he didn't go through withdrawal? Wasn't she gone for like 4 days +? And she should have invited him over to the beach when she had a whole portion to herself!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 30, 2012 4:41 PM

May 2012
Great episode the blood noses where so funny and damn she look hot in biki all tanned :D
Sep 1, 2012 6:50 PM

Jul 2012
Their relationship is pretty weird (the whole lick, and you know the taste of the ocean or other things, is just weird). The her pulling scissors out for random things is becoming old.
Sep 8, 2012 10:55 PM

Mar 2009
Interesting tan lines.
Jun 20, 2013 12:19 AM

Jan 2013
Dem scissor tan lines.
CabronJun 20, 2013 12:48 AM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 30, 2013 11:03 PM

Nov 2012
yeah fanservice episode XDDDD
so happy can see urabe in black swimsuit XD

btw urabe get some color.. kinda weird when seeing her in new color :/
btw it is really funny when urabe is showing her scissor mark XD
LOL XD what kind of mark is that?

oh urabe XD
Mar 17, 2014 11:03 PM

Jul 2009
Love the episode!!

Lots of nosebleed moments and Urabe on swimsuit!!! She actually looks quite hot on a tan :D

Glad their date was a success!!

Next episode seems to be dealing with Sakakibara's past crush. I hope nothing happens bad to Urabe :(
Jul 8, 2014 2:20 AM

Oct 2013
God DAmm she was hot in that bikini mmhmm
that tan line
she has quite the bust XD
gotta love beach episode
fucking loving this aniem so far ^-^
[/quote]
Jun 28, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 2015
iim getting more and more into this show
Mar 25, 2017 9:01 PM

Apr 2016
Despite being the type of show it is, this series is strangely sweet and good-natured. Watching it puts me in a nice mood, which isn't something I would've expected from reading the synopsis or looking at the cover. Not complaining though.
Feb 19, 2018 1:50 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:

He thought she smelt nice, but actually sweat? Then she thought of the sea. Licking her made him image about her at the beach and she with bikini.

well experts have found out that if ur compatible enough with ur partner then hers/hes smell is nice to u, even arousing, same with tasting it it will arouse u, unless u have a heavy complex with it, u strongly believe that smell of sweat is disgusting, if u believe that then it smells disgusting to u no matter how compatible u2 are with each other

but if u don't have that complex then u can find some1 compatible easily, u half to get close enough to her when she is sweaty to smell her sweat, without being creepy (creepy like he was, putting hes head so close & sniffing like perves do, well it would have been creepy if they wern't GF & BF) lol

Re-Watching
Sugram22Feb 19, 2018 9:08 AM
Feb 19, 2018 8:19 PM

Feb 2014
Haha this show never stop to amuse me, it's very good! >< Oh, about this episode, I just want to make 3 observations (just out of curiosity):

1- Both were dying to go to the beach... but then suddenly Urabe appears all tanned, so I thought "so she have already went to the beach before going with Tsubaki?" lol Haha I felt a little bad for him >< haha (even though he didn't think as if it were a "bad" thing as I thought).

2- I don't know if it's ok or not, but opening your eyes inside the sea? That must burn a lot, don't?

3- When she asked if he wanted to see that tan line again, but then "next year I'll show you again" hahaha I felt bad for him again (because I thought -as he thought as well, I think- that she would show at that exact moment), but even so he got all happy even if it will be in the next year =P

PS: that tan lined close up was very hot ><

Sugram22 said:

well experts have found out that if ur compatible enough with ur partner then hers/hes smell is nice to u, even arousing, same with tasting it it will arouse u, unless u have a heavy complex with it, u strongly believe that smell of sweat is disgusting, if u believe that then it smells disgusting to u no matter how compatible u2 are with each other

but if u don't have that complex then u can find some1 compatible easily, u half to get close enough to her when she is sweaty to smell her sweat, without being creepy (creepy like he was, putting hes head so close & sniffing like perves do, well it would have been creepy if they wern't GF & BF) lol

Yes! sweat can be very arousing! I think It doesn't even need to both parts to be compatible. Just feeling the scent of the opposite sex can mess with your carnal instincts haha but sure there are those who goes much beyond and that have sweat fetish ^^
Oh, as well as we have those people who makes a fuss about it.

It reminded me of Soushisouai Note The Animation! (which is masterpiece hentai! in my opinion)
TechOtakuFeb 19, 2018 9:04 PM
Apr 27, 2018 3:07 AM

Mar 2018
I like the scene where Tsubaki mans up and catches Urabe before she runs off. But... why couldn't he ask her before the daily saliva exchange?

Urabe, when caught, says: "I am going away tomorrow." AND WHEN WAS SHE PLANNING ON TELLING HIM THIS? Was she just going to go on vacation without a word and let him stand there the next day and wait for her in vain, with no way of knowing why she was gone? That seems incredibly callous of her.

I am very glad everything went well at the end. :) I was very worried because how how happy Tsubaki was at the mid-point. In my experience, when then main character is this happy mid-episode, he is usually being set up for some crushing disappointment. I am glad that didn't happen, and he got the nice beach trip he hoped for. :)

Seriously, though, what is up with Japanese people and their crazy inhibitions about sex? Is it so embarrassing to be interested in your girlfriend's body? When he thinks she is pretty, why can't he tell her? I don't get it.
Sep 30, 2018 5:41 AM

Mar 2017
Daaaamn, Urabe is hot! This was a fun episode, even if not much happened. I liked it!
Mar 28, 2019 11:52 PM

Aug 2017
I like the fanservice and hot ganguro look.
Aug 1, 2021 4:09 PM
Dec 2017
ah i just love the popsicle trope in lewd shows like this.

Oct 3, 2021 7:47 AM

Mar 2010
Man to be young again. The honey moon period is the best, damn. I yearn for this again lolz. But tis best to stick to figurine collecting instead haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 19, 2021 1:44 AM
May 2020
we got given that sweet sweet beach episode. urabe had akira acting up differently
Jan 3, 2022 8:18 PM
May 2020
I am now convinced that Urabes bodily fluid is some sort of magical drug.
Jul 19, 2022 7:26 PM

Apr 2020
Beach episode and it was kinda nice. Those boys really are some bastards, half-assing the soccer practice just to see them girls in swimsuits, except for Akira which let's be honest they dont need to know Urabe's measures aight.

The tan is something and woah the scissors really left a mark, and our boy is unto it. And with Urabe tasting his drool, she got those feelings as well. Nice episode with some good ol fanservice.
Feb 6, 2023 8:31 PM

Aug 2014
I really do wish that the female MC was tanned from the very beginning. 
Dec 14, 2023 1:02 AM

Aug 2019
Can't say i understand the appeal in tans.
This was the first episode that wasnt that weird.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

80 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

106 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2012

121 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 2, 2012

82 by Aoboba »»
Feb 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 30, 2012

176 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 14, 2:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.