MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nazo no Kanojo X »» Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

73 58.40%
4 out of 5: Liked it

41 32.80%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 8.80%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 125

05-05-12, 10:02 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another great episode of drool. This one was the date but it was nice they put upfront the fan service of pool. Like that the date was more oriented in fan service of swimwear from Urabe mainly and is she ever busty in the spoiler
Urabe’s charms is not only her figure and face but most of all her chest composition along with her old school appearance create a charm. It would be hard to describe it but exciting from the 90s is the best way I guess. I did like how they did feature the Popsicle gimmick of ecchi in the following,

It includes drooled stick finish.

Another interesting innovation is Akira’s imagination of Urabe as a mermaid in the spoiler
that did impress TBH cause Urabe looks FANTASTIC in that form. That being said I liked the episode and have gotten used to the drool but I still cringe at it sometimes however the cringing is far less worse than the 1st episode.

Out Urabe got a tan too and she looks nice in it. I would jump her if I could with the sad curse of dealing with her drool. Might edit later.

BTW The Intermission in the spoiler
is not only amazing in the style but it features blanks breasts of Urabe rather well. Nice extra there.

In other news Another in the spoiler
yeah Mei is sadly the victim of substitution for Urabe. The idea is not bad though and sexy. Think of Urabe with a patch.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

05-05-12, 10:41 AM

Beach episode! You know what that means? Yes, fan-service and drama.

Ye, my thought of the episode although seeing Urabe in a different way...hmm. Anyways, fun stuff today (:
Modified by Stark700, 05-05-12, 11:06 PM

05-05-12, 11:00 AM
News Team
lol @ guys kicking soccer balls faraway, so that they can watch girls swim!! Except the guy...

He thought she smelt nice, but actually sweat? Then she thought of the sea. Licking her made him image about her at the beach and she with bikini.

They did the same during the summer. He finally made promise to the beach. lol @ the dream with Urabe becoming mermaid. She got tanned because where she went had beach, too.

OP as inserted song at the beach. Wow @ her taste for yakisoba. Then she swims slow that he cannot catch up. lol @ mark of scissor!! lol @ nose bleed on him (after seeing that) and her (after licking his drill).

lol @ Ueno's narration during preview. There's a next step to their love?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-05-12, 2:38 PM

Mikoto looked stunning tanned. I laughed at her scissors leaving a tan outline of the scissors, lol.

05-05-12, 4:32 PM

Fuck yes. I love Urabe and her "unlimited dress work" xD

05-05-12, 8:58 PM

Couldn't stop laughing at that tan. XD

05-05-12, 9:46 PM

13man18 said:
Couldn't stop laughing at that tan. XD

I am in full agreement. I must say this anime is very good...it relates to my mysterious girlfriend. (Of course I got alot farther than Akira did. :p

05-05-12, 9:58 PM

Urabe makes a good mermaid.

05-05-12, 10:44 PM

Skelington said:
Urabe makes a good mermaid.
ningyo urabe was stunning! great show, although i still prefer the manga...great portrayal of the innocence/perversity of young love - reminds one of how strange it is to be going through those mixed-up years of adolescence....

05-05-12, 11:01 PM

05-05-12, 11:09 PM

Did anyone else realize that gender roles were more or less reversed this entire episode. First, it is Tsubaki that shows interest in Urabe's sweat. Our perceptions are that girls show uncanny interest in boys' sweat, not the other way around. Second, Urabe dictates how the summer progresses. Tsubaki has to adjust around her plans. Third, Urabe buys food for the two of the at the beach (nicely contrasted by Tsubaki's surprise look after his late realization) and decides what her order will be. Finally, the more athletic of the two is Urabe and she leads him when it comes swimming.

I'm not arguing that Tsubaki acted like a girl and Urabe like a boy, since that is clearly false, given Tsubaki's dreams and his reaction to Urabe at the beach. Rather, the anime is breaking conventions we usually associate with the girl and the boy in a relationship. Maybe that is why I couldn't stop myself from grinning this entire episode.

05-05-12, 11:13 PM

The part with the scissor tan lines was pretty sexy

05-05-12, 11:18 PM

My overall thought of the episode:

05-05-12, 11:58 PM

It's beach time!

And damn, Urabe is so HOT!!!

05-06-12, 1:22 AM

Nice ep, didnt expect urabe to show up tanned but for some reason she look way hotter tanned the normally "and in a bikini so hot", the scissors tan line made laugh, tsubaki had me smileing the whole time he finally achieve his goal.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

05-06-12, 2:29 AM

fuck yeah, shes hot with a tan =D. We need more tanned chicks.

05-06-12, 4:14 AM

Oh that tanned Urabe in a swimsuit. Glorious <3
Nothing more to add this week. 5/5

Episode #6 seems to confirm one of my theories.

The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

05-06-12, 4:25 AM

Beach episode <3 I was waiting for this.
Tanned Urabe was cool and those scissor tan lines so hot :)

Totally loved this episode!
5/5

05-06-12, 5:34 AM

Oh my god, Urabe in her bikini was hot but that tan was off the chart, so sexy.

If I remember correctly next episode is going to be really good.

GuiltyKing said:
Episode #6 seems to confirm one of my theories.

Want to share?

05-06-12, 5:59 AM

Urabe Mermaid Sideboob ftw! Every week I watch this show wondering why I am still watching it and wondering why I can't look away at the same time.
Ara ara.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices