Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (201) « First ... « 121 122 [123] 124 125 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2014 2:12 AM

Jan 2013
Done with work but I might have to leave somewhere for anywhere from 2days to 1 week. Things don't depend on me. Once I know more I'll be sure to tell you where I'm heading :D
Sep 19, 2014 3:55 AM

Jun 2010
xRatatosk said:
Merchan City - Saphir
Capital - Zephyrius
Big City - Xaphias, X could be pronounced like a Z, Vesphias

I dunno, I played a ton of Tales games so stuff like that swims around.

Zeria for a girl's name maybe.

Someone more creative should try it.

thanks bro

i especially like the merchant name haha
hey we all have stuff like that so it's okay
Sep 19, 2014 4:10 AM

Jul 2014
Glad it helped lol.
Sep 27, 2014 2:19 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
RIP chat
Sep 27, 2014 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
1 does not..simply go into Mordor...
Sep 27, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2013
@Monia.. I'm going to Germany tomo... wow that signature JOAOAA has is really distracting even though I don't even want to think what's happening there... anyways going to Germany tomorrow. Will stay there for a week or more, but a week is at least.

What's up everyone? :D
Sep 27, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
@Zeros Where exactly are you going? If you don't mind to tell us ^^ Don't need to if you don't want to.
"Be wary - triumphant pride precipitates a dizzying fall..."
Three circles make a triangle ▲, four a square ■ and five a star ★
Click the circles
...to the beat

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Hotchy.gif

[center]

Sep 27, 2014 8:00 AM

Jan 2013
Hotchy said:
@Zeros Where exactly are you going? If you don't mind to tell us ^^ Don't need to if you don't want to.
Michigan... wait no... Milan.. oh wait still wrong. Umm to (I like your profile picture with Saber ^_^) to Mannheim. :)
Sep 27, 2014 8:21 AM

Nov 2013
Lol, you know I am currently living at my parents house in Ludwigshafen, just at the other riverside of Mannheim xD What are you doing there? (If I'm too curious just snap me ^^)
Click the circles
...to the beat

[center]

Sep 27, 2014 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
Visiting my sister she works there, I have nothing to do so I'm going to bother her for a week ^_^. Lol joking, she can't wait for me to get there so she can take a few free days. Aaand that's about it. Though I would not mind if I would look for a job too. xD
Sep 27, 2014 9:11 AM

Nov 2013
Look for a job in Mannheim? Can you speak German?
Click the circles
...to the beat

[center]

Sep 27, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
Hotchy said:
Look for a job in Mannheim? Can you speak German?
Lol... nope, I only know 1, 2, 3, yes, no, good morning, hi and probably 10 more words xD. On another note: I understand more than that in German I just can't speak it cause I don't really know it, it's kind of a weird thing to say that you understand a language but can't speak it.. but yeah.
Sep 27, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2013
Well, I wish you a nice time in Mannheim! :3 (And don't come to Ludwigshafen, it's such an ugly city...)
Click the circles
...to the beat

[center]

Sep 27, 2014 9:39 AM

Aug 2008
ao_no_exo said:
@Monia.. I'm going to Germany tomo... wow that signature JOAOAA has is really distracting even though I don't even want to think what's happening there... anyways going to Germany tomorrow. Will stay there for a week or more, but a week is at least.

What's up everyone? :D
Germany you say? Sounds good, I was there exactly at this time last year. And we I went back to Paris, I had to switch train in Mannheim :D

I am doing well myself, was busy managing my site. What about you, how is Inu X Boky so far? XD

Karuta <3
Sep 27, 2014 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
Hotchy said:
Well, I wish you a nice time in Mannheim! :3 (And don't come to Ludwigshafen, it's such an ugly city...)
Lol.. that sounds like fun xD. I will try to visit Frankfurt and something I forgot the name of that's about 15-20min from Mannheim.
SweetMonia said:
Germany you say? Sounds good, I was there exactly at this time last year. And we I went back to Paris, I had to switch train in Mannheim :D

I am doing well myself, was busy managing my site. What about you, how is Inu X Boky so far? XD

Karuta <3
Oh cool :) One week there will be fun :)
Hmm been better, rarely home and when I am I tend to watch anime cause that's always fun ^_^
Oh it's a lot of fun I planned on finishing it before leaving but I just talked with the driver and plans are moved closer so in 7hours I'm leaving. I will first comment on all threads following ^_^ then when mom is asleep I will watch that then cry that I can't finish it xD.

Karuta is cute, I also like the main character Ririchiyo as she reminds me of lots of side characters with the same look and similar personality. I lo.. like her quite :).
Sep 27, 2014 10:46 AM

Aug 2008
ao_no_exo said:

Karuta <3
Oh cool :) One week there will be fun :)
Hmm been better, rarely home and when I am I tend to watch anime cause that's always fun ^_^
Oh it's a lot of fun I planned on finishing it before leaving but I just talked with the driver and plans are moved closer so in 7hours I'm leaving. I will first comment on all threads following ^_^ then when mom is asleep I will watch that then cry that I can't finish it xD.

Karuta is cute, I also like the main character Ririchiyo as she reminds me of lots of side characters with the same look and similar personality. I lo.. like her quite :).[/quote]mhmm, tell me about it when you are back, I would like to know about "the town I never really visited" :D

Glad you liked it, that's one Anime that is better be marathoned in my opinion. We even all had Karuta sets back when it was airing.

mhmm,I quite liked those two girls. And I don't think I ever had enough of them, sadly speaking, loool.
Sep 27, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
Lol yeah you just switched train there did not have time to see it, don't worry I will take pictures :).

Aww I was planning to switch to Ririchiyo as profile picture :D, maybe I'll still do it.

Lol.. I have a bad feeling that I wont be able to watch it all 8x20min=3h soo nope I can't ;-; guess I better leave it for another week as it would be more disappointing to stop at ep 9 or 11 than now. I have a bunch of Sailor Moon on my phone though. So I will watch that. Don't want to watch something as awesome as Inu x Boku on phone though. :)
Sep 27, 2014 12:15 PM

Aug 2008
Good, I will be looking forward to see them~

I se, I had Karuta profile picture back in the day as well, Karuta has had such great impact at the time, lool.

I can feel for you, as I can't be away from Anime, at least not without choosing so. But at least you are going to have a lot of fun there, so yeah~
Sep 27, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2013
Yup and if it's only a week it will pass fast ^_^ I wont even have time for Sailor Moon xD, maybe at night in bed.

Anyways with this post it should be my last from my country. Will post when I get to Germany and have time to do so.
Sep 27, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2008
Okay Zeros, and have fun in your trip^^
Sep 27, 2014 1:10 PM

Jan 2013
Thank you ^_^ (guess I lied and this is the last :P)
Sep 30, 2014 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
Woot was able to sign into MAL and reply to profile comments but now I have other things to do... but looks like I might have time to look into here one or 2 more times this week :)
Sep 30, 2014 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
Being a busy body is taking a toll on me after this past year ;~;

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 3, 2014 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
Oct 3, 2014 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
:)

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Oct 3, 2014 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
Okay, from what part should I start?

Oct 3, 2014 11:17 PM

Aug 2008
Hmmmm, that's the hard part.

How enjoyable was it? :D
Oct 3, 2014 11:22 PM

Dec 2012
SweetMonia said:
Hmmmm, that's the hard part.

How enjoyable was it? :D

In a scale from 1-10, an 8. The time I spent with my friends was unforgettable. What they said is true: that city is magical--

He, we have been 10 days (three of trip and eight of stay). Excursions were pretty enjoyable, also the discos. I think I´ve broken like 3-4 discotheques with some of my bros, hahahahaha.

The bad part: the travelling company in itself. Just a pile of scammers who profit with our deposit is what they are.

Oct 3, 2014 11:28 PM

Aug 2008
TimeToRepent said:
In a scale from 1-10, an 8. The time I spent with my friends was unforgettable. What they said is true: that city is magical--

He, we have been 10 days (three of trip and eight of stay). Excursions were pretty enjoyable, also the discos. I think I´ve broken like 3-4 discotheques with some of my bros, hahahahaha.

The bad part: the travelling company in itself. Just a pile of scammers who profit with our deposit is what they are.
Eiih, I am looking forward to see its pictures now. So, do you think we should create a thread for each trip or a big threads for all of them? I like both ideas.....

I have never been to a disco before, seems like something I have to try someday. Though I guess I may not be any good at it, loool.

Too bad the company was that. Companies like that are kinda common here >.<
Oct 3, 2014 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
SweetMonia said:
TimeToRepent said:

Eiih, I am looking forward to see its pictures now. So, do you think we should create a thread for each trip or a big threads for all of them? I like both ideas.....

I have never been to a disco before, seems like something I have to try someday. Though I guess I may not be any good at it, loool.

Too bad the company was that. Companies like that are kinda common here >.<

I think separated threads would be more comfort.

Wanna see my face?

Oct 3, 2014 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
TimeToRepent said:
[I think separated threads would be more comfort.

Wanna see my face?
Okay then~

Are you willing to show it online? I personally rarely ever show mine :D
Oct 3, 2014 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
SweetMonia said:
TimeToRepent said:
[I think separated threads would be more comfort.

Wanna see my face?
Okay then~

Do You want to see photos I took of the city? Or also mines with my friends?

Oct 3, 2014 11:45 PM

Aug 2008
TimeToRepent said:
SweetMonia said:
Okay then~

I want to see both, if that's okay with you~
Oct 3, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2012
SweetMonia said:
TimeToRepent said:

I want to see both, if that's okay with you~

Ok, I´ll show You both :)

I´ll be creating the thread--

Oct 3, 2014 11:48 PM

Aug 2008
Oct 4, 2014 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
mamacita by super junior = ears in heaven <3

lol
"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good"

Oct 4, 2014 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
@TimeToRepent:- How is the thread creation going?
Oct 4, 2014 10:18 PM

Mar 2010
Hmmm, is that the thread we said about pictures we took? Or just TTR's pics?
Oct 4, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2008
Just his pictures, we decided that each of us will create their own thread.
Oct 4, 2014 10:29 PM

Mar 2010
Ah, it's indeed better that way, less clutter. I'll decide if I make one depending on how other threads go...
Oct 4, 2014 10:35 PM

Aug 2008
mhmm, and I will create mine when I get back home. I am in my home town right now~
Oct 4, 2014 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
SweetMonia said:

Uploading vídeos... in progress.
Pictures... done.

BTW, only pictures and videos our should I include some anecdotes?

Oct 5, 2014 12:14 AM

Aug 2008
TimeToRepent said:
SweetMonia said:

Uploading vídeos... in progress.
Pictures... done.

BTW, only pictures and videos our should I include some anecdotes?
Ah, I see~

You can create the thread the way you want, I see no harm in videos, anecdotes or commentaries are good too, I may add commentary in my thread.
Oct 5, 2014 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
I have a question.

I know there a few gamers and Pokemon fans in here, I'm going to be doing a Nuzlocke Run of Pokemon Sacred Gold, which is a hack of Heart Gold with some changes and added difficulty.

A Nuzlocke is a challenge run, for those that don't know. The rules are usually about the same for each one and these are the ones I'm doing:

-If a Pokémon faints, it's dead and gets released
-Only healing in Pokemon Centers and in battle with Bosses (Gym Leaders, E4, etc.)
-Can only catch first Pokémon on each route, if it faints no more chances for that route
-No event or gift Pokémon allowed, minus Starter
-Have to nickname each one

Usually you make up a story to go with it, so basically I was curious if it would be cool to make a progress thread for it? I think it'd be interesting. If not I understand cuz it's not really a game or anything. Let me know when you can Monia please.
Oct 5, 2014 5:22 PM

Aug 2008
Hmmm, I am not against the idea at all, you don't really need my permission to create the thread, as long the title is with the same format as the other threads. But since we didn't have any thread like that, I don't know if it is going to work out or not. But like I always said, there's no harm in creating it, it could turn out well~
Oct 5, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2014
Alright, it was popular on Pokemon Boards of my old forum so I thought I'd try it.

What do you mean about the title though, like how do you want me to title it?
Oct 5, 2014 5:30 PM

Aug 2008
And I hope it works here as well~

Hmm, it must be similar to the other threads, like, it shouldn't have "[Game]" or anything like that. The title should de descriptive, things like that. You can title it the way you want, and then I can edit it to match the other threads. Or you can suggest the title here~
Oct 5, 2014 5:57 PM

Mar 2010
Say Monia, are you planning on watching Grisaia? One of the rare anime with a french name...
I've already picked my favorite...blonde hair...blue eyes...tsundere...twintails...and voiced by Mizuhashi Kaori...

I'd love playing the game, but it's only been announced as a project for now by Sekai...*watches the Michiru route*
Oct 5, 2014 6:26 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I tried the Nuzlocke challenge in Sapphire, but did pretty bad. Got up to Norman's gym, and he whooped me bad. After that I restarted the game and just went normally.

Oct 5, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2014
Alright I made it. I won't swear and I'll follow the rules obviously because I really love this club and respect your rules.

But there are still jokes and some humor in there. But I'll keep it like PG13 tops with nothing vulgar or offensive if it's ok.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (201) « First ... « 121 122 [123] 124 125 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5770 by Rythme »»
1 hour ago

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5742 by Rythme »»
1 hour ago

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.