Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2012
Hi guys i m SLAIDEN_IV .I am 16 years old male .I have just joined MAL but i have been viewing it for a while. I really like anime and the first anime i saw was naruto . I generally like action ,mystery and fantasy anime with romance. Hope to have a good time.....
Jun 6, 2012 8:50 AM

Jun 2010
Hello there!! My name is Chris I'm just a lazy guy who likes to have fun :'D I have had a lot of hobbies and anime/manga is the oldest one. I have seen enough anime to sometimes understand what they say without looking at the subs lol

That's why I joined this site, I thought it'd be nice to actually know how much I have watched and even better meet more people to talk about it!! My native tongue is Spanish so my English isn't the best out there, if I ever say anything that doesn't make sense let me know ;o

If you want to know more just ask or go to my profile!! Nice to meet you all :'D
Jun 7, 2012 3:32 PM
Jun 2012
Hi, I'm under the username rikku101.

I love all different types of anime, though I don't really read manga. Just opened a MAL account recently and looking for some more recommendations and making some internet friends :)

First anime I ever watched all the way through was Chrono Crusade and my obsession just grew from their.

Feel free to add me :)
Jul 1, 2012 12:57 AM

Mar 2012
My name is Kyrsten and my first anime was sailor moon lol. I like to call myself an otaku in training ahaha :3

Jul 3, 2012 8:19 PM

Mar 2012
username:kruo
iv been watching anime for what is it 8 years now? first anime i ever watched was yu gi oh on 4kids tv thats how it all got started for me (fyi that show was horible looking back)
im 21,22 in aug and live in texas close to dallas nice to meet all of you XD
~The Dark Forests You Walk Through~
~The Silent Cries That Cut You Through~
~The Blood Red Hands That Cling To You~

Jul 8, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
Hey I'm some what new to the site and 0.o uh I'm not quite sure how to introduce my self but basically I'm 15 and from Houston and when I saw this group it made me think of the show so i thought it would be interesting here and sure enough it looks pretty lively ^.^Well the first anime I watched was Highschool of the Dead and that wasn't too long ago so I'm really into Horrors.
Jul 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
Yo! i live in the UK and am just out of college (im 18)
I watch anime, read manga and LN's, play the piano(-ish) and guitar(even less-ish), play video games and try to get smashed out of my face when i hang with my friends at the weekends (if i have the cash on hand to), i work 2 part-time jobs to tide me over until i get my A-Level results, one in a care home, one at my old high-school's pool.
I usually like watching any anime with comedy in, but plus points for a decent, coherent story. that IS pretty vague, as it lists a fair few different genre's. i do prefer reading manga to anime though, as i can read at my own pace.
I hope we get along (when im on!) :>
Jul 20, 2012 1:30 AM
Jul 2012
Hey all how ya doin? Anime is something I enjoy and I typically watch anything that catches my eye. Anyway greeting from Washington in the USA where there are thunder storms in the summer haha, I hope to have some fun here.
Sep 7, 2012 1:38 AM

Sep 2012
hi im kiyonich. you can call me kiyo (im 20, student college). every single day i watch anime, and also read manga. i really love them.

nice to meet all of you
Sep 7, 2012 3:31 AM

Sep 2012
Meow ^^
21 and from NZ.... have been watching anime on and off for I think nearing 8years now, however became a bit more fanatical roughly a year ago

Thought this would be a cool place with good people due to the name ^^
yoroshiku~

any questions etc feel free
Sep 8, 2012 4:08 PM
Jul 2012
I'm Teslanightxz but just call me Tesla for short. I've been watch anime as long as i can remember and i still love it. I like all different kinds of anime and watch it as much as I can. I tend to think a lot so i don't talk much but still I would like to make some friends. Nice to meet you all.
Sep 11, 2012 2:28 AM

Sep 2012
Hey everyone :),

My names Katsuro-chan from New Zealand, although im Asian by background, I have been an anime/manga lover since my childhood (my first manga was Berserk back in 1997 when I was 3), I also am an anime/manga artist in my spare time, and Ill gladly do requests for free, unless its sketchy, in which a minor fee applies >.> (Ill link anyone my portfolio).

But apart from that professional shiz, I really came here just to meet a lot of people who share my love for anime/manga and everyone here seems really awesome :D. Anyway, I hope I get to meet a lot of people and expand my anime and manga database and its nice to meet you all :)
Sep 11, 2012 2:33 AM
Sep 2012
Hi!, i'm Pria. 16 Years old. I'm an real anime lover heart. I've been watching and reading anime and manga since i was in elementary. Its like my way of relaxation and getting my mind off from reality.

Well nice to meet you..^_^..hope to make new friends...
Sep 21, 2012 12:01 AM

Aug 2012
Godplayer, 20. I joined this club cuz I don't have many friends and I hope to make good friends with anyone.
It's nice to meet you all.
Sep 26, 2012 4:05 PM
Sep 2012
hi my name is Scarlet-eye, i'm 19 old college student old and live in Texas. The first anime i watch was lasted summer, it was Spice and Wolf
Sep 29, 2012 11:34 PM
Sep 2012
hey im yuri i like any good anime n manga i like horror drama comedy action echii romance n school animes n im 16 n play xbox n thnx guys
Oct 29, 2012 12:22 AM

Oct 2012
okaay. well, i'm known as michiyo but my real name is nika.
i am 17 years old and im currently in the philippines.
i am an anime addict since i was a kid. it all started after i watched YuYu Hakusho. :)
i have no specific or favorite genre but i finally noticed that i mostly watch shoujo nowadays.
oh, and i also don't like horror though. i'm easily terrified. >.<
anyways, nice to meet you all.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ^^
Nov 4, 2012 7:29 AM

Apr 2012
Hi my name is Chisa and I'm 18 years old.
I watch anime for 2 years and my first anime was Clannad.
Nice to meet you all! ^^
Nov 5, 2012 4:47 PM
May 2012
oooooooooooohhhhhhhaaaayyyyo guys, im shikiroll69, i watch anime, and i love Eurobeat. and cake, and a companion cube. but anyway, im mostly upbeat, and cheerful. :D
Nov 11, 2012 10:59 AM

Feb 2012
Hey, names' Raimonduo, RL name being Liam, I'm 16, 17 in a couple of months, currently studying for upcoming college exams... so not a lot of time for anime ;~;, at the moment I'm living in the U.K

I've been an anime addict since I was kid, but stopped watching it when I was about 8, it's been a year since I got into anime again and I'm loving every bit of it. Favourite animes currently are: K-ON, Black Rock Shooter and Binbougami Ga!

Anyhow.. joined this group to make a few friends, nice to meet everyone :)!

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day...not even Death itself can take my life away!" - Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
Nov 14, 2012 3:28 PM

Sep 2012
Hi I am 16 year old high school student. First anime I saw was probably dragon ball but I am not into that kind of action now, I was young when I saw it and got hooked on it. Now i am more of the light action, romance, harem, ecchi stuff. I really love anime and glad I found this site and this club. :]
Nov 17, 2012 6:16 AM
May 2012
Welcome to you all guys! Glad to see some new faces in here. How are you all doing?
Nov 20, 2012 10:54 PM

Nov 2012
HI!! :D my nickname is aya so call me aya :)
i love anime and manga, i love drawing it too :D
i also cosplay :) iv just started getting into it and i really like it :) so if any of you like or do cosplay thats awesome! but anyway im super happy to meet and talk to other anime and manga lovers :) nice to meet you all
Nov 23, 2012 5:53 PM
Oct 2012
I'm Windmountain, I'm a girl, and I live in a quiet place. I got addicted to anime in 2010, in the summer, and after that I've been addicted to anime, manga, jpop and Japan in general. The first anime I watched (that I knew was anime) waas Death note. Before I knew what anime was, I watched pokemon and digimon, and I had watched a few episodes of Soul Eater and To-Love ru with my cousin.

I'm new to things like this, I don't have many anime-watching friends, so I hope I can get along with everyone here.
Dec 11, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
Hello, I am new to this club but hope to get along well x)
My username is IheartAnime77, I am in the 11th grade and have been watching anime/reading manga for about 8 years now. For more info you can visit my profile~ feel free to send me a friend request/a comment/message!!! Yoroshiku~~ ^.^

Dec 30, 2012 9:31 PM

Oct 2012
Hello everyone I'm not so new to anime I have been watching for many years. I'm an older female in my 40's married. And I like to watch anime as a stress reliever. I enjoy all types of genres. Not too crazy about mecha though. My favorite anime is Ayashi no Ceres, Shiki, A Snow Fairy Sugar, Air TV, and UtaPri. I'm a big kid at heart.
Jan 2, 2013 7:44 AM
Sep 2012
Uh, Hey.
Im just a normal guy from Sweden. I started watching anime about halv a year ago, so im pretty new on anime.My first anime that i watched was 11eyes, but what really brought my anime interests was after playing alot of V/Ns (Visual Novels). Im till a student in school, and iam at the age of 16.
What i do on my free time? I watch anime ofcourse, study japanese and playing some online games with my buddies.
Ain't much more to tell... Well i hope to get along with you guys! Im pretty much active here on MAL so feel free to add me or whatever!^^.

Here is my account names if you wish to add me somewhere else...
Steam: soderlund560
Youtube: KastaaYuzuru
League of Legends:Stenipåse ( EU EAST/WEST )
Jan 9, 2013 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Hey im Baileyshy, but just call me Bailey. I'm 15,male and from England .The first anime I watched was when I was 11 and was Bleach. Want to know any more just ask!
Jan 13, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2010
Hello, My name is Jatinder, I'm from Ottawa, Canada :D. My username is based on a hockey player Sidney Crosby + his Jersey number(87)

I've been a on/off anime fan but started watching anime again from last spring, I always try to find new genres to watch. My current anime crush is matou kariya and Berserker from Fate/Zero(no homo XD)

Anyways here to meet some friends and nice to meet everyone XD
Jan 14, 2013 5:12 AM

Jan 2013
Hi, I'm Steven , 18 , male from Indonesia
My favorite genres are comedy - romance ( high school theme) , or romance - action

Same like above, I started to watch anime again this spring. I also read VN and currently trying to get interest in LN.

I hope I could make some friends. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Jan 17, 2013 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
Yo, i'm Bruno, 17. First anime i saw i don't remember, probably pokemon or dragonball. Well, i enjoy watching Romance/Comedy like "Toradora!", and "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" and Drama/Psycological like "Guilty Crown" and "Death Note". For manga i prefer Action/Fantasy like "One Piece" and Martial Arts like "The Breaker".
I don't consider myself an otaku, though i do lots of things an otaku would do. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Lee which probably influenced me to start kung fu lessons. Although i spend too much time at home, on my computer, i like to go out with friends (unfortunately, almost all my friends are the "stay home" type).
I want to be a doctor and for that i will have to study hard, as consequence i will have less time to stay on the computer. Well, that's it =P Sorry for the long post and nice to meet you guys.
Jan 22, 2013 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
I've read some of the new member intros and I feel kind of old now. My first intro to manga/anime, believe it or not, was Astro Boy stickers back in the mid 70's. I could not get enough of that style of art. I caught some Space Ship Yamato movies; an early Miyazaki movie, Animal Treasure Island (he was the key animator), and was starving for more. I caught sporadic episodes of Speed Racer at my friends house (he was the cable TV god) and eventually saw Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman). Following was Tranzor Z (Mazinger Z) and Voltron. It was Robotech (Macross) that put it over the top for me. I was hopelessly addicted and spent a nerd many hours in comic book stores all over SoCal gobbling up Area 88, Grey, Silent Mobius, Appleseed and many other manga titles. I had to special order anime titles like Bubblegum Crisis, Dangaioh, and Black Magic M-66 as there just was not a simple outlet for watching anime like there is now. I was grateful for the smidgens of anime on TV later on like Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z (although not really to my taste, still fun to watch). Today, all one needs is a decent internet connection and some spare time. My favorites now are Clannad, Baka To Test, Tenchi Muyo and others. My apologies for the "old guy" rant. Hope to have a lot of fun with you all talking about anime/manga.
Feb 19, 2013 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
First of all, I never thought that a club like this existed, but it's a relief that it did/does.

Anyways, as you alll can see my username is omar1997, 16 years old, male, you can just call me Omar, other info is ofcourse classified. I started watching anime at the age of 4, but then I stopped for about 12 years until I discovered the TRUE meaning of the anime world which is the most common mistake "anime fans" have. I love anime, it's one of the reasons that made me to love life more, and a day without anime is enough to make me commit suicide.

I just made this account about a month ago and since that day, I've been watching anime everyday at class (hiding it in my pencilcase). Anyways, I look forward for friends since I don't have many friends who are anime fans. Do't even hesitate to add me...:-)
Mar 22, 2013 4:17 PM
Mar 2013
Hi i'm nekokatu45
you can call me either neko or katu,
currently 16
the rest...?
meh!
=^__^=

A neko guy, friend of neko people everywhere and all-around anime fan.
Mar 27, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
Hello.
I enjoy all variants of animes, mechas have my highest preference.
I also enjoy mangas, VNs, doujins and the like.
I live in oceania.
...That's about all I can think of to say at the moment.
Hopefully it'll suffice.

/sub-par introduction.
Apr 28, 2013 8:19 AM
Feb 2013
I'm Miracle and i watch anime since 2002. i like all kind of animes but i prefer cute tsunderes and nekos (ofc all kind of mimis aswell Nyaa~).Due to some circumstances i am seriously looking for friends to talk about anime and play games together.
Apr 28, 2013 8:41 AM
Dec 2012
Oi!~ My name is Shinobu, as you probably could see. I'm 16 and I come from Sweden. I'm a proud weeaboo and otaku. :3 I've been watching anime for a few years now.
My favorite anime character is without a doubt Shinobu from the Monogatari Series.
And... Now I've no idea what else to say.
May 3, 2013 12:14 PM

Jun 2012
Hi everybody, as you can see I'm Fallenkingzero(mike) and I enjoy anime and manga. I got a invite for this club and since I like the anime it's based on I joined right away. I like to talk with others about Anime and stuff on MAL.

I'm currently 18 and have been watching quite a lot of anime for a bit now.(at least by my standards)As a kid I did watch some but had no idea it was actually anime and it was not till later when I started watching more. Dragon ball and pokemon were my favorites when I was younger.

Some of my favorite type's of anime are mecha, shounen, action, supernatural, and comedy. I also like harems because why not, and romance is great as long as its paired with one of the other genre's I like.

As for a few of my favorites, for anime I would say bleach and code geass and for manga maybe The Breaker.(that includes the second that is still publishing). That's all I can think of right now and thanks for having me.

Edit
I don't think I watched it when it was on tv but I remember seeing what I think might have been a few of the episodes maybe on VHS. I could be wrong since it was quite a while ago. I think I remember a gorilla or something. I really hope were talking about the same thing lol.

BTW This club seems pretty friendly, nice to meet you.
FallenkingzeroMay 5, 2013 11:13 AM
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

May 9, 2013 1:51 PM

Dec 2012
Ohayo minna!
People on MAL call me nokiah.
I'm new(-ish) here and to the entire otaku world so what say we become friends and TAKE OVER THE WOLD... I- I mean talk about animes and mangas, yeah...talk about animes and mangas...
May 15, 2013 8:08 PM

May 2013
hey my name on mal is kurumi tokisaki, but anyone can call me ku or "Grim" which is my name on a bunch of other sites :P i love anime and sometimes i think a little too much but ill never get tired of it :) im new to this site as well and have no friends and dont know very much yet so if anyone wants to be friends, explain or talk about whatever id be up for it :)
Jun 3, 2013 12:32 AM

Jul 2012
Yo. you can call me hikari or anything you would like to call me ( ^ ^ ) I just joined this club ( ^ ^ )

I'm 13 years old and I don't watch many animes because I'm lazy, this is all that I can think of :P
Jun 4, 2013 12:40 PM
May 2013
Ahahaha, Yo Nakamas! Discover this club recently and Joined it because I'm a big fan of BokuTomo. You guys can call me whatever you want, though my kanji name is Ryouji.

Anyway, My favourite type of animes would be shonens, slice of life, comedy, and martial arts

I'm currently 18 and turning 19 this year, and I read Light novels as much as watching Anime

Hajimimaste, mina :D
Jun 7, 2013 9:16 PM
Jan 2013
ok well for starters, my username is teh_pwner77 but you can call me Jorge :)

and my first ever anime was Neon Genesis Evangelion and my favourite all time anime is Bakemonogatari and I love the series in general, currently I'm a hardcore gamer and Otaku and student so I'm usually busy but I check up my MAL at least once a day
and I'm an Xbox 360 gamer, if anyone wants to say hi to me or have a game with me or chat or whatevs, feel free to chat to me, my gamertag is: teh pwner77

and here's looking forward to getting along with everyone :)
Jun 9, 2013 1:49 PM

May 2013
Hey everyone my name is Rodney and I love watching anime. For my first anime I remember rushing home after school to watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. Some of favourite animes are Bakuman, Toradora, and Lovely Complex. I'm trying to get into the habit of reading manga before watching the anime. I'm also a university student trying to achieve a career in the health care field. Well thank you for allowing me to join your club and I hope we can be great friends.
Aug 5, 2013 4:31 AM
Jul 2012
Hello everyone! I'm ayumiayuzawa.. Nickname? Hmm.. Just think of it.. ^_^ I'm just a girl who is shy.. But I'm a happy person:))..XD .. I love anime.. Since when I was a child..XD..

Want to be friends with everybody.. xD
Aug 19, 2013 9:28 PM

Jul 2013
Whats up guys? I'm RanOver(Jay) And I'ma guy who came to love anime at the age of 12. The first anime I ever watched was is Ultra Maniac. Ever since I've been watching anime my life has been a whole lot better, something to get away from TV once in a while.

Aug 21, 2013 2:32 PM

Jun 2012
Hi and welcome to the club RanOver. I'm happy to hear anime has made your life better, hopefully we can all say that. The club is a little slow right now but a few of us talk here so feel free to start up a discussion in the comments. We'll definitely be around, or if you see some of us talking don't hesitate to join in.
FallenkingzeroAug 21, 2013 6:36 PM

Aug 21, 2013 4:12 PM
Aug 2013
Hi Im Aarelf im 22 and from Ireland ..... I,ve been watching anime since i was 6 wen dragon ball Z started and went through loads of anime crazes. Im am studying animation and enjoy every type of anime as long as its good ill watch it :P So anyway im still trying to figure this thing out :\ and im hopeing to learn even more about anime on here :D
Aug 21, 2013 6:42 PM

Jun 2012
Hi aarelf, MAL is definitely a good place to learn a lot about anime. Even if you know a lot about it there are always new things and your in the right place. Studying animation sounds cool, I had considered that myself actually.

Stop by and talk with us anytime.

Aug 22, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
hey there as u can see i named my id after the word tomodachi which means ''friends'' in japanese yeah and im 15 years old i started watch animes at the begin of this month(aug 2013) and i already watched many many animes( they aren't all listed:-P)
You can call me tom
My big dream is to go and live in japan (or study) THE KINGDOM OF ANIMES hehe
anyway u can ad me at ps3 : xXkarkillaXx
I'll be really happy to make some friends.
Sry for that long intro.^^
tomadaichiAug 24, 2013 3:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Watched or not wached ( 1 2 3 4 )

tomadaichi - Oct 20, 2013

166 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite Spring 2015 Anime

Tatupu - May 13, 2015

0 by Tatupu »»
May 13, 2015 5:42 AM

» [CLOSED] SENA FAN CARDS

tomadaichi - Nov 12, 2013

3 by kevster101 »»
May 2, 2015 1:45 AM

» [Game]: The But Game ( 1 2 )

Martrezzz - May 13, 2012

70 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:07 PM

» Weekly anime [club activity Suggestions] ( 1 2 )

Fallenkingzero - Sep 23, 2013

50 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.