MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

New Members
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Neighbours Club »» New Members

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
05-04-12, 4:09 PM

If you are new introduce yourself here and give a brief explanation about yourself.
Modified by Fallenkingzero, 10-01-13, 12:32 PM

05-04-12, 8:41 PM

Alright I'll get started...

Well my Username is "Fin-san" but you can call me Finny or Kai (guess it just matters what you prefer) I am 20 years old living in San Antonio holding 3 jobs at the moment. I've also been watching anime since I was around 6 :p First one I remember seeing on Adult Swim when they still aired anime was Blue Gender. Want anymore info or your just curious about me just go ahead and ask I'm not to modest of a person :p

05-04-12, 10:36 PM

I'm a guy who likes almost any kinds of anime. made this account a day ago. Other info is classified ^^

05-07-12, 4:03 PM

Eeeeh...

Well I'm 16, and the first anime I watched was InuYasha, I love it so much, I remember I'd always come home running so I could watch it :)

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL; THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL

05-07-12, 8:20 PM

im 21 male. Name is Sean, like a wide variety of anime, joining the airforce. live in Florida. i do have a xbox live and steam account (PirateGentlemen) the first anime i watched would be cowboy bepop. simple man really. if theres anything you want to know just ask. still new to my anime list
Modified by pirategentleman, 05-07-12, 8:29 PM

05-08-12, 11:19 AM

Hey, im 23 years old male, from scandinavia, my first anime serie was Captain Tsubasa. If anyone would know more just write! :-D

05-08-12, 1:36 PM

Hi my name is Serena and I'm from New York. I prefer to be called Rena-chan but whatever floats your boat. I grew up watching anime so I'm pretty much obsessed. The very first book I willingly read was a manga series named Hot Gimmick and my first anime series was Sailor Moon. It's nice to meet you. :)

05-09-12, 8:53 AM

serenakuran said:
Hi my name is Serena and I'm from New York. I prefer to be called Rena-chan but whatever floats your boat. I grew up watching anime so I'm pretty much obsessed. The very first book I willingly read was a manga series named Hot Gimmick and my first anime series was Sailor Moon. It's nice to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you too! And welcome, I'm also new in here. :-)

05-10-12, 1:26 AM

Hi my name is Blake I'm 27 and live in Brisbane Australia. The first anime series i saw was the dubbed battle of the planets as a kid along with macross/robotech. Nice to meet you.

05-10-12, 3:03 AM

hi im sue 25 yrs old im an avid gamer (ps3) and i love all sorts of anime and manga.

05-11-12, 6:59 AM

animegrrrl said:
hi im sue 25 yrs old im an avid gamer (ps3) and i love all sorts of anime and manga.

Welcome to you!

05-12-12, 3:34 AM

Hi~ i've just made an account on MAL yesterday. I'm a girl who reads many different types of manga but I don't watch anime all that often. Nice to meet you all~ :)

05-12-12, 6:08 AM

Hi Guys!
I have been coming on this website for about 5 years but just decided to join up today!
I love all kinds of anime and manga, reading and watching the stuff is my 'escape' from this big world!!
I actually only know a handful of other people who like anime since leaving school so I'm up for a chat about it any time :3

05-12-12, 9:43 AM

And a big welcome to you two!

Have any of you read Giant Killing? Or maybe watched the Anime? :-)

05-16-12, 5:23 PM

Hi there I'm Saiyokuro but you can all call me sai or whatever. I'm a true Otaku at heart, I used to watch anime as a baby with my dad (can't remember what I watched but i get a lot of deja vu moments when i start watchin a random anime), umm what else...oh I'll just leave everything else to if anyone wants to ask me anything. I'll tell ya whatever I just ask that no one passes any judgement on me (or atleast nothing too harsh).
Shana is mine!!!!!

I'm open for some chat if you ever wanna stop by my profile and say hi or anything :) And feel free to send me a friend request.

05-17-12, 3:00 AM

my user name is ijen as you can see! i am a typical anime lover but not an addicted one! i like comedy,romance,harem genres!shounen that is!i dont like reverse harem! to everyone hi guys! let us get along!

05-17-12, 2:27 PM

Welcome ijen :)
Shana is mine!!!!!

I'm open for some chat if you ever wanna stop by my profile and say hi or anything :) And feel free to send me a friend request.

05-20-12, 8:09 PM

I didn't really start watching anime seriously until last year so I'm not very knowledgable but I do have other interests. I try to consume culture in all it's forms be it movies, video games, literature, whatever, and by literature I mean comics/manga though I prefer western comics over manga (unless it's hentai).
You can meet me on Steam if you're interested in having me own you on counter-strike , or help me save the world in Diablo 3, it's your choice
Come visit my town // Come work // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club

05-21-12, 9:18 AM

etoo ... So as you can see I'm new member xD

I don't really know what to say ugh ._."

05-22-12, 7:55 AM

SquidStomp said:
You can meet me on Steam if you're interested in having me own you on counter-strike , or help me save the world in Diablo 3, it's your choice

Ooh, I also play Diablo 3. ^^

Anyway, hello there! I love anime and manga~ I remember the first thing I watched completely as a child was InuYasha. And then the second was Kyou Kara Maou. I was still little back then, I didn't know it was a shounen-ai anime (my sister made me watch it). XD But anyway, nice to meet you!

Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices