MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fairy Tail Chapter 281 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fairy Tail »» Fairy Tail Chapter 281 Discussion

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: Fairy Tail Chapter 281 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

47 60.26%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 26.92%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 7.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.85%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.28%
Voters: 78

05-08-12, 2:37 AM

Quatro Puppy lol..

Jellal and Erza <3...Thank you, Mashima :)

Someone,just please kill Genma(that was his name?)!!!I mean why he had to so this to poor Yukino.Sting you start to make me like you less and less each chapter.But Rogue was very cute when he smiled and I always thought that even If he doesn't talk or smile more he sure has a very cool,serious and cute personality.

I think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy but not ophiuchus,I don't know why and then she might join Mermaid Heel.

Millianna is back(I knew it was her) and she want revenge from Jellal after what he did to them and killes Simon.I don't know how Kagura is relaeted to Jellal and why she wants to kill him, but maybe Jellal after he escaped from prison he did something bad to her...Who knows?!We have to wait and see.

05-08-12, 8:40 AM

Mashima just wanted an excuse for some fan service with Yukino.

05-10-12, 4:56 PM

Wow hopefully she joins fairy tail. Sabertooth's master is a dick. No one should be forced like that to strip.

11-05-12, 2:21 PM

She doesn't need to strip all the way down there, f that bastard, way to humiliate her *rage*

01-09-14, 8:11 PM

If i had a guild that I wanted to make the strongest I would keep 3 things in mind

1: People are not born strong they have to work their way up so it is ok to recruit weak people if they have the ability to become strong

2: there are Different kinds if strength for example Gray strength is Gray's strength is less about raw power and more about creativity & diversity

3: Last and MOST importantly losing once does NOT make a member of my guild weak all it means is that the other guild had strong members as well. Anyone who does not get that *cough* sabertooth *cough* does not deserve to call themselves strong.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices