Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2012 6:41 AM

Oct 2010
IchigoHollowfi said:

So cat girl wants revenge on Jellal. >:O
I wonder how this will play out. o.o

The same as every idiotic drama in this manga. Kagura and Milliana will try to get even with Jellal and Erza will protect him. They will fight and she will obviously win (you can't prove a point in shonen world if you don't beat your opponent, right...) and will spout stuff like ''Jellal is a victim here as well and deserves to be free''! Then everyone will burst into the tears and all will be forgiven.

And seriously, I'm getting fed up with Jellal attention...

Milliana sure got sexier. ^^
May 5, 2012 9:48 AM

Dec 2010
FIRST PAGE: ERZA AND JELLAL TALKED LIKE NORMAL AND I AM DEAD.

And huaaa, Millianna is so pretty~ <333
Rogue seems like a really nice guy... I like him already >3<

uhh... i really like kagura but... i love jellal so... nope. totally on jellal's side.
May 5, 2012 10:42 AM

May 2011
Loved Erza and Jellal talking then looking back at eachother. <3
And Happy's ideas of what they were really doing, lol. Wish he was right, but oh, well.

Yeah, poor Yukino. Wonder if she's gonna give her key(s) up to Lucy now. I don't see why else she'd be looking for FT, especially since she already pledged her life to Kagura.

Wonder why Kagura hates Jellal. I mean, everybody hates him, but I wanna know her excuse. Odds are he won't resist during the confrontation that's bound to happen later. Perhaps Erza'll defend him, so Kagura will have to fight her with the sword? I'd have no problem with that, epic battle in the making. ^^

Rogue is looking cooler and cooler as time goes by. I don't like his cat, though; cute as Frosch is, he's kinda annoying. But he's not as bad as Sting's cat; hate the little furball (I don't think I really like any of the dragon slayers' cats... -.-V).

I really like Sting, though. He was pretty cold to Yukino, but he's still a cool character, and I can't wait to see him fight Natsu. That'll be another epic battle to look forward to. ^^=
May 5, 2012 11:48 AM
Jan 2011
I guess people so focus on Jellal's subplot with Kagura that forget the Eclipse plan. So if Jellal goes down, or fights all seriously then it's gonna be against whatever thing that Arcadias going to pull, not Kagura. Jellal loses to her in a 1 on 1 all out fight?! No, not a chance. Also, they will probably a make up with each other at the end like Gray, Juvia, Ultear and Meredy in the S-class since this is FT we are talking about.
May 5, 2012 12:09 PM

Mar 2009
XD Quatro Puppy rofl....

Looks like Jellal will be having a hard time in future. Ah Erza.... what would you do?
May 5, 2012 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
"Erza always crawl into my bed", haha! Lucy! Well, if Erza was in Team B instead of Team A, Lucy's bed wouldn't be the one she always crawled into.
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
May 5, 2012 5:36 PM

Apr 2009
Damn poor Yukino feel sorry for her
waiting for next chapter:)
May 5, 2012 6:42 PM

Aug 2007
So... Someone hasn't forgotten the past. And all this time wants revenge. I'm courious. Will Erza stop her childhood friend or something?
May 6, 2012 10:27 PM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Obvious Millianna is obvious.
Rogue has earned even greater respect from me and Sting is becoming more of a ass as chapters pass.

And, If only it was... "Natsu keeps crawling into my bed"

Hahaha, love that last quote. XD
Most definitely, I'm really excited to see more of Rogue after this chapter. COME BE AWESOME WITH FAIRY TAIL, ROGUE!!! XD

Also, I hope something good happens for Jellal soon. The poor guy hasn't been able to catch a break since childhood. ;___; (Although, roleplaying as Mystogan looks pretty badass and fun XD).
May 7, 2012 2:33 PM

Jul 2007
kevin_video said:
I too feel sorry for Yukino. I wonder if she's going to give up magic all together and wants to give Lucy her keys while she gives her life up to Mermaid Heel.

i am pretty sure that's the case.

kevin_video said:

Not sure what else to say about the Jellal thing. Truth be told, yes he was brainwashed and had no memory for the longest time, but more than that he's paid for his crimes. He went to jail for what he did. Anything more than that is nothing short of vigilantism.

But thats the thing, you see. Vengeance is not justice.

The catgirl could care less on Jellal's suffering or repentance or whatever. Revenge is not about "you" its about "I". And its never satisfying.

Jellal has been paying and overpaying what happened, but that does not erase what happened for those to whom it happened, sadly.

hell, even half-the-fandom has this strange unexplainable hatred towards him, not surprising on if those characters to whom he IS real, would hold grudges.
May 8, 2012 2:37 AM

Apr 2011
Quatro Puppy lol..

Jellal and Erza <3...Thank you, Mashima :)

Someone,just please kill Genma(that was his name?)!!!I mean why he had to so this to poor Yukino.Sting you start to make me like you less and less each chapter.But Rogue was very cute when he smiled and I always thought that even If he doesn't talk or smile more he sure has a very cool,serious and cute personality.

I think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy but not ophiuchus,I don't know why and then she might join Mermaid Heel.

Millianna is back(I knew it was her) and she want revenge from Jellal after what he did to them and killes Simon.I don't know how Kagura is relaeted to Jellal and why she wants to kill him, but maybe Jellal after he escaped from prison he did something bad to her...Who knows?!We have to wait and see.
May 8, 2012 8:40 AM

Jul 2009
Mashima just wanted an excuse for some fan service with Yukino.
May 10, 2012 4:56 PM

Aug 2009
Wow hopefully she joins fairy tail. Sabertooth's master is a dick. No one should be forced like that to strip.
Nov 5, 2012 2:21 PM

Jun 2011
She doesn't need to strip all the way down there, f that bastard, way to humiliate her *rage*
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 9, 2014 8:11 PM
Oct 2011
If i had a guild that I wanted to make the strongest I would keep 3 things in mind

1: People are not born strong they have to work their way up so it is ok to recruit weak people if they have the ability to become strong

2: there are Different kinds if strength for example Gray strength is Gray's strength is less about raw power and more about creativity & diversity

3: Last and MOST importantly losing once does NOT make a member of my guild weak all it means is that the other guild had strong members as well. Anyone who does not get that *cough* sabertooth *cough* does not deserve to call themselves strong.
Sep 7, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2013
Wtf!
That's not the way to kick someone from a guild, that master is lame!
Millianna and Kagura are after Jellal's life.
Mar 17, 2018 9:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
She was fired by losing a match!!!
Sabertooth Guild is horrible place!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.