Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2012 5:47 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aw.. I feel really bad for Yukina. That has to suck.

It also seems like Jellal is gonna have a tough time from here on out.
May 3, 2012 5:55 PM

Dec 2008
Poor Yukino. I hope she joins Mermaid Heel instead of Fairy Tail. And I still want to know Kagura's terms and what's expected of Yukino.

Oh great. Everything always revolves around Jellal. I wonder if Kagura and Ikaruga are indeed related. If they are, that would be great. And you could sort of get a connection between Jellal and Kagura from there. Though if that's not the case, wonder what he did to screw her life, like he has so many people already.

Kagura vs Erza is probably an inevitable match up, though not any time soon. I can't wait to find out who Erza fights though. Oh...and....if Erza's going to be all super protective of Jellal, I'll gladly side with Kagura to have him killed.
sarroushMay 3, 2012 5:59 PM
May 3, 2012 6:03 PM

May 2011
Damn, that Sabertooth master really make me wants to punch him!

But I guess he's got the point there, poor Yukina,,,
May 3, 2012 6:11 PM

Dec 2010
Poor Yukino...I thought she would join Mermaid Heel tho since she swore her life to Kagura; so i wonder what she wants with Fairy Tail

Now i really want to see Erza vs Kagura; thought it would have been good before, think its awesome now XD
May 3, 2012 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
Millianna finally revealed herself. She looked so different, wonder if she got herself a cat yet.
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
May 3, 2012 6:35 PM
Aug 2011
Obvious Millianna is obvious.
Rogue has earned even greater respect from me and Sting is becoming more of a ass as chapters pass.

And, If only it was... "Natsu keeps crawling into my bed"
May 3, 2012 6:36 PM

Oct 2008
What the ctarl-ctarl...?
May 3, 2012 6:38 PM

May 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

^ Agree. X3

So cat girl wants revenge on Jellal. >:O
I wonder how this will play out. o.o
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 3, 2012 6:49 PM

Dec 2011
I cannot believe it is Milliana!
Well, she was just an airhead the time she was introduced...
But I wonder how strong she is now...

Poor Yukino. I hope she joins Mermaid Heel instead of Fairy Tail.
From the title for next chapter...
I think Lucy will get all of the 12 Stellar Spirit Keys!!! Woohoo. Lucky.

And... Milliana is filled with revenge.
That is some freakin sword. A sword to kill Jellal.
I wish we can see a flashback of Kagura... even just a little bit.

Cannot wait for the next day.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2012 7:22 PM
Jun 2006
sarroush said:
Kagura vs Erza is probably an inevitable match up, though not any time soon. I can't wait to find out who Erza fights though. Oh...and....if Erza's going to be all super protective of Jellal, I'll gladly side with Kagura to have him killed.

Ditto that Bro, ditto that.

I feel bad for Yukino too but she had to go down sometime because I really wanna see Lucy with all 12 keys, plus that secret 13th one. But still...that was harsh. Methinks Master Sabertooth has a serious butt-whuuping in his future.
May 3, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2008
Lol the beginning with the name change xD
And the serious end, let's see how this will go.
May 3, 2012 7:36 PM
Nov 2010
On one side I can understand the wanting to have revenge on Jellal for enslaving them and killing one of them. On the other side Jellal was brainwashed and technically wasn't himself when those things happened, so can he truly be blame for everything?

Though a simply apology or something like that won't suffice after everything that happened. And I think explaining the situation might not convince them.
May 3, 2012 7:40 PM

Jan 2012
The face that Erza made at the end sort of ruined the moment
May 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
I too feel sorry for Yukino. I wonder if she's going to give up magic all together and wants to give Lucy her keys while she gives her life up to Mermaid Heel.

I really do hate Sabertooth now. That's not a guild. That's a military camp. You're either the best of the best, or you're dead to them.

Not sure what else to say about the Jellal thing. Truth be told, yes he was brainwashed and had no memory for the longest time, but more than that he's paid for his crimes. He went to jail for what he did. Anything more than that is nothing short of vigilantism.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
May 3, 2012 8:50 PM

May 2010
the bitter past of Jellal hasn't over yet !!
MyAmyMay 3, 2012 8:55 PM
May 3, 2012 9:40 PM

Apr 2012
She will probably join Fairy Tail so that it is easier plot wise to have both her and Lucy to be captured at the same time.
May 3, 2012 10:01 PM

Nov 2011
Sabertooth just became even more badass after reading this chapter.
May 3, 2012 10:14 PM
Mar 2011
Genma vs Makarov soon people?
hopefully gramps will be able to slap some sense into that heartless asshole...

and unfortunately Jellal is going to have to do some more emo crap before people can start accepting him....
May 3, 2012 10:32 PM

Sep 2006
Genma and Sabertooth, the theme doesn't really fit well. I was expecting such kind of hulking predatory guild master. But there's a lot of animal themes in this arc (Mermaids, Cats (milliana), Dogs (tobias, cerebus)) so I guess the themes kind of overlap too much to come up with another animal-themed guild master.
May 3, 2012 11:59 PM

Jun 2010
Fucking Sabertooth Master. Poor Yukino. I kinda wish she joins FT but I think she will be more suited in Mermaid Hills. I wonder how will lucy get the remaining golden keys from Yukino.

I don't hate Jellal. I like Kagura. So is Erza. Wtf I don't know who to side with. Hope thing don't get serious with them...
May 4, 2012 12:04 AM

Mar 2008
Old man from sabertooth looks hardcore. I want to see the new sabertooth girl that'll join the team.

Milliana looks pretty cool now. And that thing at the end was pretty nice.

sarroush said:
I wonder if Kagura and Ikaruga are indeed related. If they are, that would be great. And you could sort of get a connection between Jellal and Kagura from there. Though if that's not the case, wonder what he did to screw her life, like he has so many people already.

I wish they are. But I don't really see how Jellal would be responsible for any bad thing that happened to Ikaruga. She fled the tower. And he didn't go after her later, at least not before the timeskip. If she is in shame after the defeat, the one to blame would be Erza...

But it sure is a nice conflict for Erza. The thing is, I know in the end people will let Jellal get off lightly, like Erza and FT did.

If only they had sent Jellal to Edolas and kept Mystgun...
May 4, 2012 12:41 AM

Sep 2011
Even with fan service I feel bad. Thanks Hiro, great *block there. >_<;;
Randomly looking for high compatibility with other people. Click and see if you have high compatibility and leave a comment in my profile.
It'll make my day. :)
May 4, 2012 12:51 AM

Feb 2010
not a bad chapter opended some new side plots and Gemma (he really looks bad ass) sure keeps his mage in line^^
May 4, 2012 1:10 AM
Mar 2010
I've found Fairy Tail horrendously corny for well over a hundred chapters, but something in this chapter actually got to me. I was actually a little touched by Erza's and Milliana's reunion, which is saying something since I've long gotten sick of the regular "zomg we're the greatest guild ever" Fairy Tail love. And at the end I actually felt for Erza, probably becuase I thought the tower of heaven arc had the best story in Fairy Tail.
May 4, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2007
Hum ...
Some sad moments : The one where Erza learn from Millenia what they try to do.
The Yukino parts. (i think she will just give her keys)
And the little cat ...
May 4, 2012 2:50 AM

Feb 2012
Gemma is a bastard, someone has to beat the shit out of him, poor Yukino. Just because she isn't a member of Sabertooth anymore doesn't mean that she has to quit as a mage, I really wonder if she will give her keys to Lucy and why is it 10 + 2 keys, what about the 13th key?

Rogue showed a good side of him, should get interesting later.

Damn it, Jellal and Erza, we are waiting for that kiss, do it.

Jellal is once again an enemy to someone, in this case also Milliana who doesn't know that Jellal had been brainwashed back then and I highly doubt that she will change her mind when Erza tells her the truth (I hope she does tell her, you never know), serious drama foreshadowing and Milliana's face was really evil.
ZhouMay 4, 2012 4:50 AM
May 4, 2012 4:07 AM
Aug 2008
I wish FT chapters were muuch longer.

Bad guys are unlikeable, as always, I really hope Sabertooth gets their asses kicked hard.
May 4, 2012 4:56 AM

Apr 2009
Oh wow, Mashima is playing the Gerard card again. How bad of an writer must one be to always use only one character as the sole plot device? Pathetic.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 4, 2012 6:11 AM

May 2008
I guess Lucy'll get keys again for free~
May 4, 2012 6:16 AM

Jun 2011
Why don't people like to look at the alternative so far I've been seeing 'Yukino gonna join Fairy Tale or shes gonna join Mermaid Heel what about if she gives up being a mage for now and go of to train to become stronger to re-enter the guild by proving how much stronger she has become.

For now the way how things look Lucy may get the last 2 golden stellar keys to complete the zodiac. Therefore she may unlock some kinda great power i hope that happens :D

But if she is given the keys that means that Yukino is gonna quit being a mage. She might even end up being kidnapped and used for testing the experiment the have set up for Lucy.

I can't wait for next week issue!
May 4, 2012 8:16 AM

May 2010
Hohoho, You deserve it Jellal. I hope Kagura/Mermaid Heel will get him.
May 4, 2012 9:33 AM

Apr 2009
Ekstah said:
The face that Erza made at the end sort of ruined the moment

true!
May 4, 2012 10:10 AM

Mar 2011
Too much Jellal in this chapter. Not that I mind, though.

Based on the next chapter's title, I think Yukino might give Libra and Pisces to Lucy. But then what about Ophiuchus?

Waiting for the next chapter~
May 4, 2012 10:30 AM

Mar 2012
I totally hate how Lucy always ends up getting the Zodiac keys one way or another, without putting much, if any, effort in acquiring them herself or at least doing some research on their whereabouts..

I just hope that Yukino does not just hand them over to her next chapter.. -_-

And seriously, Lucy's latest outfit is just too much..just cements her "slutty-dressing" blonde ditz status even more.

As for the Jelal-Kagura-Erza subplot.. Erza's indecisiveness and sympathy towards Jelal is getting really annoying.
May 4, 2012 10:49 AM
Feb 2012
Well, well- two things to say:
- fuck you, Gerard
- I have the bad feeling that Yukino might die. The sacrifice needed for Eclipse and Charle's forecasting lead me to believe that the new charming girl might leave us soon. It would explain Lucy being in the destroyed castle, crying over something/someone

Other than that I can only say that I love FT. I used the past three weeks to catch up on it- or rather read the whole thing- and I wouldn't want to miss it anymore.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 4, 2012 11:25 AM
Oct 2011
Very good chapter, I'm liking Rogue and I can't wait for Erza Vs Kagura fight !
May 4, 2012 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
orbbie said:
Why don't people like to look at the alternative so far I've been seeing 'Yukino gonna join Fairy Tale or shes gonna join Mermaid Heel what about if she gives up being a mage for now and go of to train to become stronger to re-enter the guild by proving how much stronger she has become.

For now the way how things look Lucy may get the last 2 golden stellar keys to complete the zodiac. Therefore she may unlock some kinda great power i hope that happens :D

But if she is given the keys that means that Yukino is gonna quit being a mage. She might even end up being kidnapped and used for testing the experiment the have set up for Lucy.

I can't wait for next week issue!

That's a possibility but I don't think Yukino would want to join Sabertooth again after being treated like that.

I like the idea of Lucy unlocking some great power after having all the 12 zodiac keys though. :D

Maybe they'll kidnap Yukino but turns out she doesn't have her keys anymore so they take her hostage then threaten Lucy or else they'll kill her. xD Kind of typical but totally possible. xP
May 4, 2012 11:49 AM
Apr 2012
Too harsh Sabertooth master, too harsh...

I think Erza will have to fight the cat-woman at some point in this tournament...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
May 4, 2012 12:23 PM

May 2011
I still don't find Yukino stripping relevant to erasing her guild stamp, I think he just wanted to see her naked body =3= I really liked Rogue's expression when he comforted Fro XD that was so cute, I'm so eager to see next chapter i want to know why Yukino's there...even though i may know the basic gist of it already XD

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
May 4, 2012 12:39 PM

Oct 2011
5/5 I hope the other stellar mage gives her spirits to Lucy as a gift :D

May 4, 2012 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know what it was about this chapter but I really loved it, I've read it about five times already.

I've started to like Sting less and less, Rogue is getting a bit better since he seems to understand what a guild should be like.

Feel bad for Yukino, I noticed most people think she should join Mermaid Heel rather than Fairy Tail but I hope she'd join Fairy Tail cause I think she could be a good character in the future. But unfortunately I think she is either going to die because of the Eclipse plan thing, or she is just going to give all her keys to Lucy and disappear, after all it's quite obvious that Lucy will end up with the keys one way or another...
SedakaMay 4, 2012 2:08 PM
May 4, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2010
This chapter was just cruel on Yukino. Sabertooth master is cruel as well. Next chapter looks interesting.
May 4, 2012 1:48 PM
Sep 2010
The sabertooth master is mean lol.
May 4, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2008
Zhou said:

Damn it, Jellal and Erza, we are waiting for that kiss, do it.

Yes, we want a JERZA KISS and marriage.

anyway, I believe Jellal will enter in self regret emo mode later and if Milliana/Kagura tries to kill him he will not offer resistance since he is still on the "I must atone my sins" mode on. Possibly we´ll get some more manly tears and Erza, Ultear and Meldy interventions.

I felt pity for Yukino T_T

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 4, 2012 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
well that sucked for Yukino :( guess FT might be getting a new member?
May 4, 2012 5:35 PM
Feb 2012
LOL Quattro Puppy hahaha, t was actually changed xD

Feel bad for Yuki, didn't like the Sabertooth Master, his appearance just seemed out of place to me.
As for why she's outside of FTs lodging, I' thinking she's going to give her keys to Lucy may be? Her joining FT seems unlikely to me.
But I'm liking Sabretooth even less now, hope they get trashed along with Raven Tail. Rogue is the only one who seems like a decent person.
As for there new member...a 3rd generation Dragon Slayer to match up with Wendy may be?

Seeing Milliana was a surprise...and didn't think she would be holding a grudge either. As for Kagura her reason wonder what it is exactly...well what ever...Erza will clash with them in the games no doubt...and one way or another they'll forgive him or let go of there hatred after...there's no way he's going to die off....FT will interfere some way or another...
In fact I think he will put up a fight if he face's off with one of them since he did lose points lol and needs to make up for it.
Oh and I hope Erza put Milliana straight about how she feels about Jellal since I am kind of tired of seeing the Jellal hate being over used a little now ._.

Well this was a good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter now :)
-Deactivated-May 4, 2012 5:38 PM
May 4, 2012 5:49 PM

Apr 2012
Somebody for fuck sakes,kill that sting.He is very annoying ever since from the start.I don't give a shit about his past,i just hope he would die and that damn sabertooth master.
May 4, 2012 8:11 PM

May 2008
I WANNA SEE THE GROWN UP SHO AND WALLY. Also Gray's epic *why me* face :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 4, 2012 9:50 PM

Aug 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Obvious Millianna is obvious.
Rogue has earned even greater respect from me and Sting is becoming more of a ass as chapters pass.

This. I'm really starting to respect Rogue. He reminds me a bit of Sieg from Rave Master
May 4, 2012 10:04 PM

May 2011
Ragna92 said:

This. I'm really starting to respect Rogue. He reminds me a bit of Sieg from Rave Master

True, Sting and Rogue really give a vibe of Shuda and Sieghart. Although, Rogue really needs to pull off a few miracles if he were to ever hold a candle to the real Sieghart, he's on the right track though. Also, Sting may be receiving all the resentment in the world right now but I'm sure his moment to shine will come later on in the series. There is probably a good reason for his methods, take Shuda for example; he really shocked us all later on and kept on getting better and better until the end.

Felt kind of bad for Yukino, didn't expect Sabertooth's master to be like that, he needs to get back stabbed and killed by Sting and Rogue.

About the whole Kagura and Furry girl hating Jellal, I'll be the minority and say shove it. I hope Jellal wipes the floor with those two, I wish he would lose his cool and finally snap. Erza stopping him from obliterating those two would be a pleasing development and an awesome Jellal moment. I hope to see pale faced fear on Mermaid Heel.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.