Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2012 1:40 PM

Mar 2012
lol this anime only has 12 episodes rite?
4 episodes in i have no idea what it is about..
thats 1/3 of the anime already.

I think the main plot is connected to the doll, kagura , rick, and the shining treasure.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
May 6, 2012 2:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LuckyMango said:
I think the main plot is connected to the doll, kagura , rick, and the shining treasure.

I thought it was obvious.

The doll needs the shinny thing to make her come alive so she can eat some of Ricks bread. Rick needs the shinny thing so he can pay to fix his oven so he can make more bread. Kagura was on a mission to find and take home a ship full of Rick's bread and she was going to use the shinny thing to pay for it. The Royal Bread Maker realized all this and sent his son with the guards to confiscate the shinny thing to prevent Rick's bread from getting more sales than his own (he's the one that secretly sabotaged Rick's oven, using the storm as cover).

It's all about the bread.
May 6, 2012 3:49 PM
Oct 2010
Cratex said:
The doll needs the shinny thing to make her come alive so she can eat some of Ricks bread. Rick needs the shinny thing so he can pay to fix his oven so he can make more bread. Kagura was on a mission to find and take home a ship full of Rick's bread and she was going to use the shinny thing to pay for it. The Royal Bread Maker realized all this and sent his son with the guards to confiscate the shinny thing to prevent Rick's bread from getting more sales than his own (he's the one that secretly sabotaged Rick's oven, using the storm as cover).

LOL, well, considering how absurdly epic Rick's bread seems to be I wouldn't be surprised if the plot came like this... ok, I would be, but not too much.

But really, what's not to like about that bread?. Besides it's nutritious value, it wakes up comatose people, stimulates the appetite, heals, produces euphoria and probably even cures cancer.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 6, 2012 4:28 PM

Oct 2007
Cratex said:
LuckyMango said:

This.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 7, 2012 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
Those fucking Kingdom assholes! Fuck those guys! Waiting on shore watching them do all the hard work pulling up the loot then swoops down and takes it all. If they were really about their "law" they would have at least put it back.
Poor Xiao Mei, suffers the most lost. She pretty much sacrifices the boat she borrowed. Now she may have to pay it back with her body...
May 9, 2012 6:18 PM

May 2011
Wow that just ain't right what those soldiers did. Feel bad that they spend so much effort getting it and it gets taken away just like that. Xiao Mei looked pretty down.

Ughh something big is going to happen when that doll reunites with that metal thing and I wonder if its going to be something bad. Damn it I wanna know what this is all about.

Win episode Neris and Xiao Mei aka cat girl both in swimsuits. Looks to me like next episode is gunna be introducing that loli girl voiced by Rie, oh hell yes.
May 10, 2012 1:35 AM

Mar 2010
why would anyone waste time to produce an anime like this....1/3 of the anime goes by and we still have no idea whats going on, nor do the producers give the viewers any incentive to continue watching.
May 10, 2012 6:51 AM

Mar 2009
I swear i'm watching this series just for the girls. >_>
May 10, 2012 4:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Denvious said:
I swear i'm watching this series just for the girls. >_>
For me, it's all about the bread.
May 11, 2012 12:32 AM

Apr 2008
The first time I saw that ending theme it really got on my nerves. Now I find myself just waiting for the episode to end so I can have my weekly dose of sugary-cute ED.
Where did I go wrong?
May 11, 2012 12:37 AM
Nov 2010
Siva said:
Cratex said:
LuckyMango said:

This.

Bread can cure the sick. Bread can shelter the homeless. Bread can end wars.
Bread is our salvation.
May 20, 2012 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
Forget the clone triplet! Acquire superior Xiao-Mei! I'm glad there is focus on the plot, I don't have a problem with slow shows, but I'm not sure I would have watched 12 episodes about baking bread only. 4/5.
May 31, 2012 6:30 PM

Aug 2011

Yukihime?? o__o

FalcomsterJun 1, 2012 1:02 PM
Aug 14, 2013 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
Those swimsuits. My dick.
Oct 2, 2014 4:12 AM

Mar 2014
I'm getting Breadgasms ~ ... It's Delicate ~ !!
The girls worries for the lead .. don't be , MC will still be a kindhearted one ~ .
Uncovering treasures ~ .. "Bodies of water" sways my heart like waves .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2015 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Episode less interesting and exciting than the last, narration too scattered and not very profitable; but at least it turns out that there is not only the bread, as well as other food on the island.
LOL
Many more talk and little action characterize the story, the many expectations created earlier, are a bit betrayed.
Drawings and animations enough, not bad for having added other characters, but you have to give him a bit of character, in addition to the curves.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.