Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2012 11:37 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think I am going to blow up due to her in the following,

those panty stockings in the spoiler
they looks so irresistible. Pink + Black + Hearts are deadly combos in anime. Moreover in the spoiler
the way she looks and that pet! Looks like a little like DOMO if anyone knows that mascot.

Essentially this episode had loads of cleavage, breasts and most of all swimsuits. Something hardcore fans of Taka wanted. However the main plot part of it really kicks in at the end. As such I loved the end more than the episode itself, although its comedy, fan service and drama was excellent. May edit later.

About the OP, changes in the spoiler
I noticed them and find them most stunning TBH. Xiao Mei and that doll look nice in it. The intermission is also nice in that spoiler. That art is really kicking in since last episode much more than before with fan service of swimsuits in this episode.

About the beginning, I guess it was finally time for Neris to start things in the spoiler
and suffice to say I find her blush in this episode to be the most charming of all episodes. That boy here with that guy on the boat reminds me a little of Naruto kind of designs. Well the bandana a little. Still very nice scenery around here during that segment of the castle. Nice seeing Neri with Airy working thanks to having a furnace being lent to them. Airy’s face here looks stunning as usual. The back of the boat is well motioned along with the waves. From the looks of Amil’s reaction in the spoiler
she does not look too thrilled and in fact something has been bothering her from last episode. I assume it’s the fact Rick took a sword and was about to kill?

About the bread giving in town, Neris was nice in the spoiler
before she left to give out bread in the town to many workers. She was very enthusiastic in giving it out and that face of hers is always positive and joyful. What started things to kick in is Xiao-Mei in the spoiler
now that really made things better. I liked how Neris took care of the commotion Xiao-Mei started it. Once again the small port is impressive in visuals. With BGM playing at the right times. Looks like that doll is getting ready for something. Nice to see
Rick joining with Neris to deliver bread. I did like him suddenly joining it. I did like the warming part of Neris with Xiao-Mai as Neris give out the bread to the 2 new comers in the spoiler
this is where stuff starts with them. Information is the first key obviously. Always in RPGs. I assume this in the game causes a trigger event?

While this is all going on, Amil still looks down here and Hank is still stunned of last’s attack from that doll so I assume he peeks around for fear of being thrown back like last time. Xiao-Mei does not look too good from above and seems finally Amil opens up a little to Madara? Well I do know she is a good listener. It looks like Airy’s face here tells me of her concern too. My favorite part is totally Kaguya’s feeding time in the spoiler
now that of Neris sure made the cake other than the fan service.
And……………I knew it! The doll is activating in the spoiler
FUUUUUUUUUU! Trouble already. Scanning has started.

About the ship expedition and fan service. Well Xiao-Mei in the spoiler
was nice too see having that expression. I can see she is some kind of cat merchant with a ship like that.

About the fan service, I noticed the fan service was split in 2 parts. About Xiao-Mei and Neris.
  • Neris in the spoiler
    got pretty much her beauty shown. From her figure to her ass and breasts the swimsuit did its job. It was well worth it with Taka’s appealing designs. Neris has a perfect body. Nothing else to say.

• While Xiao-Mei in the spoiler
    had her charms with her cat ears and bust. I would say that is what really makes her different and that difference giving out a charm. It was done, rather all that was to reveal was shown fine. No complaints here.

• I do like the bust of that doll girl in the spoiler
    it looks really big and intimidating TBH.

I would not expect anything more than this but if there is a Erotic Art book about all of his stuff then I would not mind getting it into my collection. It looks worthy of art from his style.

So I find that the ship is well done here and Rick has some thougths here while the scenery visual are stunning. There seems to be also something of Xiao-Mei’s knack with her bangs in this part here and her smile here is very joyful.

About Hank, despite showing up earlier, he did not have such a influential role than near the end of the episode. First of all I wonder according to the spoiler
if there is not a intro to 101 anti-mater fuel?
It looks quite possible from that black rock but I am not sure although I do know science fiction is big time in this with what the ship last fired in episode 3. Hank’s help and results of it in the spoiler
created a rather big mess TBH. I also wonder WTF was Rick thinking here? “Hank you have nice muscles?” ROFL! Nonetheless it amounted to the following,

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that key! It peeks my curiosity of its shape and use. Moreover that it came from the spoiler
raises more questions about it. It was also what the doll was scanning. So in thee end what happens is that Hank in the spoiler
has gotten a hold of the key and I assume no knows about it except Rick and company but from the looks of it, army took it. DAMN! I though he really got a hold of it! That being said I wonder WTF are the royals going to do about it if they find out. I do know that Hank will try to combine it with the doll most likely. We shall see in the next episode indeed. Might edit later, was so late but still managed to do my Image Stitching of episode 3 in my BLOG.

BTW Some GIFs in the spoiler
stuff I found around the net.
Image Stitch of Neris in swimsuit in the spoiler
looks nice. More to come later.
Yumekichi11May 3, 2012 3:14 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 3, 2012 12:56 PM

Nov 2008
That girl in the pic is Melty, very tsundere, voiced by Rie Kugimiya and she's mine.

One of the Keys for Queen was found in that massive crate but it was taken along with everything else by the royal guard, what assholes, they should have just took the key and left. That crate could have contained everything from treasure to food at least they could have kept it, it would pay for expenses to the damaged boat of Xiao-Mei's. The steam wench was nice to see.

May 3, 2012 2:46 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
That girl in the pic is Melty, very tsundere, voiced by Rie Kugimiya and she's mine.
Melty, well I took her already. More precisely made a copy. I doubt the real one would want to know anything of commoners like us. Since Rie is voicing even better!
Hoppy said:
The steam wench was nice to see.
Yeah that's one thing that made Hank come out strong in this episode.

Hoppy what can you say of your experience about the key in spoilers and what will this key amount to? Destruction? Bringing monsters so we can start the party with action? Or will it all together is a big factor in the world fate? I am curious. PM me in the worst case.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 3, 2012 4:19 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Melty, well I took her already. More precisely made a copy. I doubt the real one would want to know anything of commoners like us. Since Rie is voicing even better!
Hoppy said:

Hoppy what can you say of your experience about the key in spoilers and what will this key amount to? Destruction? Bringing monsters so we can start the party with action? Or will it all together is a big factor in the world fate? I am curious. PM me in the worst case.

That's not the key from Kaguya, it's a key related to Queen herself sounds like Shining Blade stuff or an original concept which I can't explain it fully since I haven't played it. It's not good though Queen is a destructive force. I believe this anime requires the viewer to play both games to understand the whole story, not the best way of doing things, they need to stick to just Shining Hearts.

May 3, 2012 4:25 PM

Jan 2008
Lol, is this anime still about bread?

/haven't watched the episode.
May 4, 2012 9:36 AM

Jun 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Hoppy said:

That's not the key from Kaguya, it's a key related to Queen herself sounds like Shining Blade stuff or an original concept which I can't explain it fully since I haven't played it. It's not good though Queen is a destructive force. I believe this anime requires the viewer to play both games to understand the whole story, not the best way of doing things, they need to stick to just Shining Hearts.

I completed Shining Blade (not Shining Hearts though), and I still have no idea what's going on. xD
May 4, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2008
BlitzAceSamy said:
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Hoppy said:

I completed Shining Blade (not Shining Hearts though), and I still have no idea what's going on. xD

Then it's anime exclusive.

May 4, 2012 9:59 AM

Jan 2012
Damn, what is the thing in the box I wonder.

May 4, 2012 10:09 AM

Aug 2010
Neris and Xiao-Mei in swimsuits was pure win.

I like how every episode takes its time. No need to rush because the characters draw you in and then the story follows.
May 4, 2012 1:25 PM

Aug 2008
Hoppy said:
That girl in the pic is Melty, very tsundere, voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Oh God, not this shit again.

Fourth episode and I still have no idea what this show is about. At least girls are cure so let it be.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 4, 2012 1:39 PM

Oct 2010
Antanaru said:
Hoppy said:
That girl in the pic is Melty, very tsundere, voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Oh God, not this shit again.

Fourth episode and I still have no idea what this show is about. At least girls are cure so let it be.

Yeah im with you i still dont really know the plot well i kind of. I guess its like Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon where you dont wtf the show is about until the end. LOL
May 4, 2012 2:11 PM

Oct 2007
I can't wait until next week. We get Melty, a Rie tsundere, f*ck yeah.
May 4, 2012 2:36 PM

Feb 2012
Not that much progress, they pulled the box out and the kingdom confiscated it.
While I do like Taka's design, I was not satisfied with the fan service, I hoped for more but Neris in her bikini was nice.
May 4, 2012 3:35 PM
Oct 2010
It's dull... I'm not talking about what happens but about how it's told/shown. The narrative could be a lot better.

For example, what the hell with the tension where Neris is drowning?, it goes to black and then she's all safe and sound, talk about anticlimactic. What's the point of that scene? It doesn't create action to break the rhythm, it doesn't advance the plot, it doesn't develop a character... it just wasted time, and it trolled the viewers (or at least me) while at it.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 4, 2012 4:28 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Something is not quite right here, not just the physics of pulling that box up.

Obviously that guard commander is not a fan of Rick's bread. His father must be a competitor.

Oh, and I've decided that was a "beach episode" in disguise. Hopefully that's gotten out of the way now.
May 4, 2012 4:34 PM

May 2011
Damn, the box makes me eager to know!
May 4, 2012 6:43 PM

Jul 2011
Neris is super hot O_O, and I'm not usually a fan of cat girls but damn @ Xiao-Mei.
Good to see the plot building up, this was my biggest disappointment this season but it's turning into what seems to be something great.
May 4, 2012 6:52 PM

May 2010
wow what a dick move they put in all that hard to just have to have it rip from em, the army sucks but least we got to see Neris in a bikini :)
May 4, 2012 7:18 PM

Jul 2011
Looking at the characters we haven't even met half of them, this seems like to much for a 13 episode show. I hope this is just the first half and the second half is aired at the end of the year or something. Because the games looks really good and I would hate for them to rush to an end.
May 4, 2012 9:24 PM

Jan 2012
The ending killed the mood. xD
May 5, 2012 1:08 AM
Oct 2010
neris and neko girl in swimsuit <3 :D HNGG

military solidified the fact to me that they are douchebags. it was a loss so they took it. cunts. shoudlve just thrown the boxes back into the water
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 5, 2012 2:19 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty nice episode overall.
They had something interesting and it was taken away from them and it looked like the cat girl knew something like that good happen.
And the poor girls boot got damaged because of it hoop they repair it for her.
May 5, 2012 2:31 AM

May 2011
Interesting development, hope that key manages to awaken that android, or whatever it is.
May 5, 2012 3:59 AM
Dec 2011
Gods, the end totally ruined it for me.
penguindrum264 said:
The ending killed the mood. xD

Agreed.

The way they all just accepted it was a little disappointed.
It'd have been nice to see maybe Rick standing there looking like he accepted it, but then on a closer look you see fists clenched and eyes angry.
Apart from Neris' angry exclamation, they all seemed too "i can't do anything" kinda style.

KingCez said:
military solidified the fact to me that they are douchebags

Totally agreed as well. Last ep we saw them trying to kill a sleeping girl (sure the light may be dangerous but hey! that doesn't mean the answer of killing Kaguya eliminates the light) and now we see them stealing stuff. Wonder who royalty is here...
May 5, 2012 4:15 AM

Nov 2011
Decent episode. Didn't really interest me til around the end.
Then we see the military step in and take the key(which that android needed?) and everything else from the mysterious box. It's obvious something is up considering the military was simply waiting for them to pull the box up only to confiscate it moments after. Then earlier we had Amil once again worried about Rick and the fact he picked up a sword once again and had a "different" expression on his face then before. I understand that she'd like for things to stay the way they are but I feel she is being selfish wanting Rick to stay the way he is rather then helping Rick re-discovering himself and his memories. Not to mention Amil almost got Kaguya killed because of that, luckily the pendant had saved her.

Anyways! It was an okay episode! Didn't do it for me most of the episode but it definitely got my attention at the end!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 5, 2012 6:29 AM

Oct 2010
Xiao-Mei, why are you so cute? ^^
Nice episode. The reminiscence parts were a bit unneeded. Melty is up next episode. Hope Mistral appears soon too.
May 5, 2012 7:03 AM

Apr 2011
Damn those scumbags! They're no different from pirates who just steal stuff all they want!

At least, we saw Neris and Xiao-Mei in swimsuits. They sure have nice bodies.
May 5, 2012 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
Neris in a swimsuit^^
May 5, 2012 7:14 AM

Sep 2009
did anyone already notice the similarities in clothing of the Dr.Ron and this particular guy here ^^

May 5, 2012 9:48 AM

Dec 2011
That army is a bummer. They get treasure and can't keep it. That girl with the stocking, so cute! Cant wait for the next ep.
May 5, 2012 10:28 AM

Feb 2009
Still don't know what's going on. But at least we saw some skin from the girls.
Needs some full length pics of them
May 5, 2012 10:32 AM
Feb 2012
Well, not really much happened. They salvaged the huge box from the sea and the mechanical doll gets more attention. I thought that we'd know more about the plot at this point but I assume the whole build-up is needed in order to understand everything that's relevant. 4/5

Next week looks ambiguous as well. A new witch is going to be introduced? Let's see about that.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 5, 2012 12:59 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Cratex said:
Something is not quite right here, not just the physics of pulling that box up.

Yeah, it's "Wonderland physics". Whoever animated that sequence should review their mechanics curriculum.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 5, 2012 1:35 PM
Jan 2011

Whoa, this is something, I was kinda expecting that they'll be wearing some granny bathing suits and not this kind of modern bikini.

I wonder if the other 2 girls will follow suit?

From that angle it looks like Neris is giving some kind of big bug to the girl, but it is actually a croissant.
Nasty001May 5, 2012 1:41 PM
May 5, 2012 2:07 PM

Mar 2010
This is going pretty slow so far, this episode was interesting, but in the end it's not like that much really happened.

On the other hand, those swimsuits! :3
May 5, 2012 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
This episode really pissed me off. I hope Rick plays racquet ball with the soldiers heads as the ball, and his sword as the racquet.
May 5, 2012 9:22 PM

Dec 2007
Hell, I played like a third of the game and I don't know what the hell is going on. I don't remember ever having to pull a big crate from the sea or Hank having some mechanical doll thing at all. After doing bread deliveries for a bit Rick is able to repair his beached ship so he can travel to different islands. Rick also collects different colored keys from Kaguya after completing certain events which he throws into a pond behind the doctor's house. They also should have been in the castle by now since Rufina and Lorna join your party way before you meet Melty. I seriously have no idea what is going on with this show. They should be fighting monsters and crap by now.
May 6, 2012 2:19 AM

Nov 2010
atleast its starting to get a bit more interesting.
May 6, 2012 8:41 AM
Dec 2009
I just wanna say ,although i only watch it for a while.I was average anime to me.What kind of stupid rule is dont take things from the sea u dont eat!!!>?!?! fcking stupid go die idiotic rule. BTW I totally love the ending theme :) Jam pan koppe pan milk pan !!
May 6, 2012 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm, some sort of android is looking for that glowing key thing. After Rick and Xiaoumei managed to pull it out of the water with Hank's help the guards come and just claim it!

I'm pretty sure the android will be able to find it just like last time.

May 6, 2012 1:40 PM

Mar 2012
lol this anime only has 12 episodes rite?
4 episodes in i have no idea what it is about..
thats 1/3 of the anime already.

I think the main plot is connected to the doll, kagura , rick, and the shining treasure.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
May 6, 2012 2:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LuckyMango said:
I think the main plot is connected to the doll, kagura , rick, and the shining treasure.

I thought it was obvious.

The doll needs the shinny thing to make her come alive so she can eat some of Ricks bread. Rick needs the shinny thing so he can pay to fix his oven so he can make more bread. Kagura was on a mission to find and take home a ship full of Rick's bread and she was going to use the shinny thing to pay for it. The Royal Bread Maker realized all this and sent his son with the guards to confiscate the shinny thing to prevent Rick's bread from getting more sales than his own (he's the one that secretly sabotaged Rick's oven, using the storm as cover).

It's all about the bread.
May 6, 2012 3:49 PM
Oct 2010
Cratex said:
The doll needs the shinny thing to make her come alive so she can eat some of Ricks bread. Rick needs the shinny thing so he can pay to fix his oven so he can make more bread. Kagura was on a mission to find and take home a ship full of Rick's bread and she was going to use the shinny thing to pay for it. The Royal Bread Maker realized all this and sent his son with the guards to confiscate the shinny thing to prevent Rick's bread from getting more sales than his own (he's the one that secretly sabotaged Rick's oven, using the storm as cover).

LOL, well, considering how absurdly epic Rick's bread seems to be I wouldn't be surprised if the plot came like this... ok, I would be, but not too much.

But really, what's not to like about that bread?. Besides it's nutritious value, it wakes up comatose people, stimulates the appetite, heals, produces euphoria and probably even cures cancer.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 6, 2012 4:28 PM

Oct 2007
Cratex said:
LuckyMango said:

I thought it was obvious.

This.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 7, 2012 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
Those fucking Kingdom assholes! Fuck those guys! Waiting on shore watching them do all the hard work pulling up the loot then swoops down and takes it all. If they were really about their "law" they would have at least put it back.
Poor Xiao Mei, suffers the most lost. She pretty much sacrifices the boat she borrowed. Now she may have to pay it back with her body...
May 9, 2012 6:18 PM

May 2011
Wow that just ain't right what those soldiers did. Feel bad that they spend so much effort getting it and it gets taken away just like that. Xiao Mei looked pretty down.

Ughh something big is going to happen when that doll reunites with that metal thing and I wonder if its going to be something bad. Damn it I wanna know what this is all about.

Win episode Neris and Xiao Mei aka cat girl both in swimsuits. Looks to me like next episode is gunna be introducing that loli girl voiced by Rie, oh hell yes.
May 10, 2012 1:35 AM

Mar 2010
why would anyone waste time to produce an anime like this....1/3 of the anime goes by and we still have no idea whats going on, nor do the producers give the viewers any incentive to continue watching.
May 10, 2012 6:51 AM

Mar 2009
I swear i'm watching this series just for the girls. >_>
May 10, 2012 4:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Denvious said:
I swear i'm watching this series just for the girls. >_>
For me, it's all about the bread.
May 11, 2012 12:32 AM

Apr 2008
The first time I saw that ending theme it really got on my nerves. Now I find myself just waiting for the episode to end so I can have my weekly dose of sugary-cute ED.
Where did I go wrong?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.