MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsuritama Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tsuritama »» Tsuritama Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tsuritama Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

80 65.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

25 20.49%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 12.30%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.64%
Voters: 122

05-03-12, 9:39 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cleaning together, and meeting people, includes that father of the prince of fishing who Haru met before the main guy. Indian guy is looking at them from the screens.

Fishing at the sea. Nice smile from the prince of fishing. Retrieving.

Then Indian guy joins with the fishing. He gets help with someone who's esper with getting huge fish.

Because Haru used the gun on prince of fish and his father, and broke the promise, they had argument. Prince of fishing worries about him and accompanied the main guy to get big one. Haru's sister saw him?

lol @ Haru. Indian guy saying while being mad that is Haru come to make friends? lol~

Haru accompanies the main guy, and Indian guy has a CM of opening up curry shop!
Modified by tsubasalover, 05-03-12, 11:15 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-03-12, 9:50 AM

nice episode

05-03-12, 11:06 AM

Never turn a phone on after getting it wet! Remove the battery and throw everything in a bowl of rice!

05-03-12, 12:30 PM

5/5

I am absolutely in love with Tsuritama. This episode didn't disappoint in any way, although it didn't evoke the same sobbing that the episode 3 ending got out of me. Still, I was smiling and giggling and "awww"ing the whole time and I just... I really love Haru, Yuki and Natsuki.

05-03-12, 12:30 PM

Hakuromatsu said:
Never turn a phone on after getting it wet! Remove the battery and throw everything in a bowl of rice!

Oh! You ninja'd me!
ANYwho! Great episode!
It's nice to see Yuki continue to develop.
LOL I LOVE how it seems Haru has made friends with everyone on the Island!
I wonder how long it will be before that dance shows up at anime conventions.
Yuki's a bit of a busy-body and I still want to know what it is the Grandmother has.
It was too cute watching Haru screw up everything and Yuki having to clean up after him in the beginning.
Yuki caught a fish! ... Yeah I was still a better fishermen than him when I was seven... Though, I do have a new casting trick now!

05-03-12, 12:52 PM

sisgood said:
I wonder how long it will be before that dance shows up at anime conventions.

Soon, I should think. The tumblr Tsuritama community is already working tirelessly to master the dance. xP Including myself! But I'm not much of a dancer, so it's harder than anticipated.......

05-03-12, 1:01 PM

Gratz for the first caught fish Yuki.

05-03-12, 1:06 PM

Mari's blushing to the point of being complete red and getting clumsy after Sakura addressed her as Mari-chan was priceless.

Yuki caught a fish finally.

I was thinking Haru drowned in the ocean but he was faking it and Yuki didn't realize it until he jumped in and nearly drowned himself lol.

05-03-12, 1:10 PM

I actually liked this episode. Yuki finally caught a damn fish! And the interaction between Yuki and Haru was good too. Other than that, I don't know why I liked it compared to the other episodes, but I did. Hell, maybe I'm actually getting into this show now.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

05-03-12, 1:19 PM

as always enjoying the hell out of this. the character interactions are so good and realistic.

and this might sound stupid, but i didnt get the part about the girl blushing. infact i dont think i got that whole scene after sakura said haru is funny. anyone can explain plz?

05-03-12, 1:35 PM

supermegasonic said:
and this might sound stupid, but i didnt get the part about the girl blushing. infact i dont think i got that whole scene after sakura said haru is funny. anyone can explain plz?

She was blushing because they're more than "best friends", I'm fairly sure that Mari and Natsuki's father are dating. Hence Natsuki's hostility toward her and the blushing and the "best friends" comment (Haru can't differentiate between best friend and romantic relationship).

05-03-12, 1:40 PM

I was about to say it was starting to become repetitive (I'M MAD AT YOU NOW... but now I'm not), but it seems this was the end of it. Otherwise, lovely episode, this is growing on me with each episode.

Still waiting for a dance video. Surprised at the fact there isn't one already.
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

05-03-12, 1:43 PM

I love this show. This episode seemed so short, it was great !

Also, the music is just perfect.

05-03-12, 2:18 PM

Haru floating face down in the water is definitely not a good sight for anyone passing by.
At least he's calmed down a bit.

Lol at those guys spying from the boat during late hours.

05-03-12, 2:21 PM

Good episode, Ayumi was funny trying to act cool, Yuki gets better at fishing and he even caught one, Haru was once again stupid, I don't like him and I hate his sister.

I hope Yamada joins them soon, can't wait for it and I call it now, the duck is an alien.

Natsuki is still angry at his father who might even sell the store or something like that, seems like their problems won't be resolved anytime soon.

05-03-12, 3:17 PM

Ahh...friendship is a great thing.

This show is getting better, can't wait for more.

05-03-12, 3:29 PM

More than anything... this show has taught me how to fish! XD
I'm pretty sure I got the theory down. Now watch me fail miserably.

Anyways, nice episode. I love that Haru is buddies with everyone!

Hope Natsuki and his dad make up later on.

I see that dance being performed by everyone already. XD
I don't look back on forum posts, so leave a comment on my profile if replying. o(^▽^)o

05-03-12, 3:40 PM

Watching this show always makes me wanna go try fishing.

05-03-12, 3:53 PM

I really liked the character development with Haru and Yuki. Haru is becoming more understanding and Yuki is opening up to people more.

05-03-12, 4:47 PM

So nice watching Yuki and Haru becoming more closer. Natsuki now consider Yuki and Haru as his friends
And how Yuki search for Haru and try to save him from drowning is pretty sweet and funny
Very nice episode
Modified by Firixizu_Mint, 05-03-12, 10:24 PM

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices