Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 20, 2010 6:55 PM

Oct 2007
genitalpalm
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 4:35 PM

May 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S OVER!

Way better then the first part of the OVA, 5/5

Also, open end?!?! NOOO!!
Aug 13, 2010 5:05 AM
Jul 2010
What kind of crap is this? when i watched SR season 1 and 2 it was great that i waited for the season 3 but this must be a mistake,a very huge mistake , especially harima
Aug 15, 2010 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
InvisibleSparks said:

This episode just makes me go back to the old ones and forget it ever ended.
That ending was the most strangest, non-complete, brought-out-of-nowhere ending.

Favorite quote:
"Ha...ha...Hanai-kun."
"So close!" D:

not really true its the most uncompleted show... ive watched alot of animes and seen alot that really ended with absolutely no conclusion at all... try watching a romcom
Aug 31, 2010 9:46 PM
Jun 2010
I wasted 54 episodes of my #$%^!@#% life on this worthless crap....wow.

However...I am glad that Tenma is GONE. Eri ftw.
HageshiikazeAug 31, 2010 10:06 PM
Sep 13, 2010 2:53 PM

Mar 2010
I miss school rumble!!!!! Rewatch value , Harima is what happens to a lot of guys they just cant confess

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 5, 2010 5:25 PM

Apr 2009
Vin-nii said:
Does anyone else feel like re-watching all of SR again?
(26+2+26+2)

No. And unless boredom creeps in again from somewhere, I probably won't watch it again.
Dec 9, 2010 12:24 PM

Jul 2010
Wow this OVA was even better than the previous one :O I liked it a lot but omg poor Karasuma! It was so nice to see how Tenma was still by his side even though he didn't remembered her :( It was a bit too sad if u compare the anime with this ending but it's good... too bad there was an open ending but well at the same time everybody can think of his/her own "happy ending" :)
Jan 9, 2011 10:54 PM
Jul 2010
still wanted Harima 2 end up with yakumo or ojo tbh ;///
Jan 19, 2011 2:12 AM

Jan 2010
Meh, the ending felt rushed. Why did all the characters look the same after all those years anyway? Not as funny either but I still enjoyed it enough to think it's good.
Jan 22, 2011 7:00 AM

Oct 2010
the ending sucks like in so many animes , im sick of those endings ffs

anyway great anime
Feb 1, 2011 3:14 AM

Mar 2010
Yeah great anime but the ending sucks no conclusion at all... well now I'll go read school rumble Z seems like the 'real ending' is somewhere there... that's what I heard... =.='
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Feb 2, 2011 10:59 AM
Dec 2010
It was unusually serious but as the end it was better that way.

I hoped for Harima start seein someone else if not Tenma-chan but this end was better then " no end" which romance-comedy anime usualy has.

I didn't expect that Matrix-figurine guy to have such serious reason as illness is for being like that i though hes just decoration, supporting character.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 23, 2011 9:17 PM

May 2009
I knew it was going to be an open ending but I was still a little disappointed. Still thought it was a good OVA though. School Rumble is all about being random anyway.
Aug 20, 2011 8:24 AM

Nov 2010
Bad ending :/
Aug 31, 2011 1:32 AM
Aug 2010
I didn't really watch the series after the first season, cause I read this ending and man... disapointing, really.

This end is a piece of crap, though the series is funny.

Overall: 7 for the whole series.
Sep 17, 2011 10:40 PM
Sep 2011
Vin-nii said:
Does anyone else feel like re-watching all of SR again?
(26+2+26+2)

Jeesh i sure do. Cant there be another season!? stupid opened ending... who cares about leaving the rest to our imagination. I feel bummed, i want to see Kenji get acknowledged by Tenma, or Eri and him get on good terms. What id like to see most of all is Kenji going around, no headband, no shades, no beard. He looks pretty cool and devilish. They shouldve made one of those episodes. Eh but im hungry for more school rumble.
Nov 3, 2011 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
WTF with this end????? Hate it
Dec 30, 2011 3:21 AM

Dec 2011
Guess im alone cuz I loved it! 10/10
Mar 19, 2012 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
Anime with not a proper ending just makes everything sucks about it.
Sep 21, 2012 4:54 PM

Jun 2012
This really did feel like a continuation of the series, like the ending. It was really great considering they wrapped up the series and the plot all in one episode, but was still very unsatisfying. I thought it was a great episode, and got to see all of the characters, although only for a little. I would say 4/5 considering it was all one episode, but they changed so much in the last episode (Karasuma's illness, Harima change). I really did enjoy the ending, though, since we got to see many of the great of funny scenes of both seasons. I will miss this series since it was so random, and hope to see another one like it sometime.

Oct 2, 2012 7:54 PM
Apr 2012
Bitter ending.
When Harima started drawing manga, I was happy because he had a skill to fall back on since he skipped education, but he gave it all up in the end.
Imouto-san should have won, she even took a class to help him with his manga.

After reading all the eri vs yakumo debates I understand why they went with an open ending.
GibariOct 2, 2012 9:08 PM
Nov 25, 2012 12:46 AM

Aug 2012
The end ~~~

Poor harima and eri =.= I want them to become couple.

but still harima is awesome ..his love for tenma in the end is real =) That is his man's will.
wvrSep 21, 2013 3:12 AM
Aug 31, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2013
Am I the only one who wants to see the characters of School Rumble in the adult world? The only thing I found was that Tenma was studying medicine.
Feb 17, 2014 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
An Abomination. To be fair the manga ending for SR is even worse. Nonetheless both will go down in history on the "Worst Ever Ending" list.

If you are desperate to get the 3rd season and more development, than hit up Chapter 162 or so in the manga. Then when you are done with that check out School Rumble Z, which is quite short and largely mediocre, but has a more conclusive ending (still flawed). Note i dislike manga and vastly prefer watching Anime, but if you are a fan of SR then just bite the bullet and skim through the manga to catch some of the juicy bits you will NEVER see in anime form.
Feb 25, 2014 4:53 PM

Dec 2012
For two episodes, it wasn't as bad or disastrous as I imagined it would have been. It was definitely lacking, but I felt like Tenma and Karasuma reuniting and getting together was satisfying. A shame about Harima, personally I was rooting for Eri especially at that heartfelt moment but for him to be foreveralone just left me feeling empty.

I really don't think this changes my opinion of School Rumble as a whole though, since I cared more about the antics and hilarious fun than any actual story or romance. The pie fight was a nice embodiment of what School Rumble was about for me: just having fun. The credits at the end with all of the scenes brought back memories and got me a bit teary eyed to think that it's finally over.

7/10, no real complaints aside from personal ship being sunk, but I still feel this was a farcry from the glory of the rest of the series.
Oct 15, 2014 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
"So in the end, Tenma never actually found out that it was Harima who saved her back then?"
false :
in the airport, when harima removed his sunglasses, Tenma say something like "Aaah, I recognize you, you were this guy in the past" (so she clearly recognized him) and then harima just put his sunglasses and try to change conversation to make her forget about this, saying something like "we should hurry".
and in the end, we know she knows all, because she said she heared harima saying he love her and she say something like she thought it was the case.
so, she's not as stupid as we could think.

john420 said:
Guess im alone cuz I loved it! 10/10

I loved it too.

anyway, I don't understand why so many people hated this.
I even cried at these OAVs (and I cry not often).

compared to toradora's ending, anyone said it was a good ending, and this one, a bad ending.

why ? because todaroda has a clear ending ? :

and because this one was totally the opposite ?

actually, I thought I wasted all my time looking at all the toradora anime, because of the ending.
and I was happy with this one, even if 2 episodes were too short (it's better than nothing).
because, contrary to toradora, I didn't know what will happen at the end (I didn't read the manga)

and now, people say that they wasted their time with school rumble, when the ending was not previsible ?
I don't know why people love previsible ends and hate unprevisible ends, like if they liked eating shit again and again.

that's why more and more animes now are shitty, it's because you wanted that in the first place.
well, eat more toradora-style endings.

and yeah, I talked a lot of toradora because I think it was the best example to understand my feeling about your reactions.
but I could have quoted a lot of other animes.

In the end, I really liked the fact that they at least finally know what they are thinking each other, and even if there are no real couples in the end, I don't care.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Nov 2, 2014 1:09 AM

Aug 2014
So this is how it really ends. o.o I was a bit shocked about Karasuma's illness, but I felt finally satisfied when Tenma said she has heard Harima on the motorbike, this is where it finally came to the climax (for me). Man, that was a long adventure, I enjoyed every bit of it, definitely 10/10 on all eps and OVAs, even if they cut out a lot. Seriously one of the best anime I've ever watched in my life. I'm glad I decided to watch it after all. I love you, Japan ^^
May 21, 2015 11:34 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, the last post was a bit over half a year ago. Anyway I have quite a few things to say about this but first a rundown of what hapend in this episode.

Harima confessed! In a way. He proclaimed his love for Tenma indirectly. It looks like Tenma may or may have not heard it.

Wow. Harima sees Tenma off. That is the last time he saw her. That must've been hard for him.

Woah! Tenma did hear Harima's confession! Actually she suspected it for a while! What!? And she still left for Karasuma!?

Harima threw his shades. Those shades are synonymous with him. I guess he doesn't need them anymore. Since I think the original reason he had them was to get close to Tenma so she wouldn't recognize him as that leacher all those years ago.

Harima gets beat up and Eri shows up! I was expecting a cute moment but instead we got a more serious moment. Eri's never been on a date ever. I wanted them to get together right then and there. It would've been awesome if Harima asked her out there since he's never been on a date either. Then it turned out to be a great decision to ask her out. But alas, no. Harima disappears!? And no one knows where he went? He also threw away his cellphone too!? They'll never find him.

I guess there are some fates worse than death. Seeing Karasuma like that is tough. I never really liked him but he didn't really deserve this. Wow, Tenma actually stayed with him despite his illness. She really is in love with him.

Years rolled by!? What!? A timeskip!? So that would mean everyone graduated high school since in the beginning of the series it sarted at the second year of highschool. Wow.

So Yakumo doesn't live with her sister anymore. She's still in America. Although Sara is living with her. They've always been really good friends.

Wow. Everyone from class 2-C got back together. Nagayama and Tanaka appear to have gotten married. She shows a ring.

Harima arrives at the end stopping a pie from hitting Tenma.

Karasuma almost remembers Harima. He mistook him for Hanai.

Tenma is happy to see him. So happy that she starts to cry. I guess she misses him. It has been who knows how many years since they seen each other.

The series ends with a pie to the screen with everybody having fun and laughing. I guess thats wh it's called School Rumble.

"Welcome back, Harima-kun"

Then the School Rumble Forever starts to play to the end of the episode while showing all of the things that happened through out the series.

IT'S OVER!

I don't know how I feel. I wanted to at least get a couple. Specifically HarimaXEri! Why didn't that happen!? I guess I'll take a look at the manga and School Rumble Z. Hopefully that provides more closure. I have many question that are hopefully answered like what happened to other couples. Did they become couples? What happened to them? Yeah, I'm gonna check the manga.

I'm gonna miss this series. I really enjoyed it. I loved the characters. The situations made me laugh. I was rarely bored. I wil miss you School Rumble. I feel like I lost soem friends. Never gonna see these characters again. :(
Nano1124May 21, 2015 11:54 PM
Jun 27, 2015 6:42 PM
Jun 2015
I want eri and harima engagement scene from manga. That could have been the perfect ending
Jul 1, 2015 4:45 PM

Apr 2012
ummm wow that was really terrible

okay I don't really know why anyone would be remotely satisfied with this ending... It was beyond terrible. Like wayy worse than Conqueror of Shamballa (sorry that's the only bad ending that I can think of right now ahahaa~~). Sometimes I think the anime community is full of idiots, if an ending of this caliber is even remotely passable.

Okay, so ignoring the whole skip a season worth of episodes bit, Karasuma's illness was not foreshadowed at all, Tenma going to America is horrifically idiotic (even for her), and Harima got no resolution whatsoever.

So I would have been somewhat okay with Karasuma and Tenma getting together (just because Tenma was starting to get on my nerves and only if Harima found someone too) but that didn't make a whole lot of sense. Remember when Karasuma told Tenma that convenience store curry (or whatever) was better than her... yeah that was a thing....

Also Harima should have ended up with someone (preferably Yakumo). He kept putting himself before Tenma and was not rewarded after 54 or whatever episodes. Yakumo was super sweet and caring throughout and helped hime with his manga adventures while Eri was really obnoxious most of the time. (Yeah I really didn't like Eri but that's just personal preference. Characters like her and Iori from Idolm@ster just really grind my gears)

For me the worst part of the whole OVA was when Tenma told Harima that she was suspicious that he actually had feelings for her. Basically for the last season and a half when she thought he liked Eri and Yakumo, she was actually just being a bitch... That was kinda hard to watch...

Okay, as I was watching, I was hoping that Karasuma would leave forever and that he would tell Tenma that he never liked her. Then, Harima would try to get Tenma to talk to Karasuma one last time at the airport to tell him how she felt, but all the effort Harima was putting into it would make Tenma realize how much he loved her. Then cutesy TenmaxHarima would ensue. That would have been the perfect, ideal ending for at least Tenma, Harima, and Karasuma (I'm totally ignoring the hot mess love relations of all the other characters). But, but, but since that's not what happened I'm just going to pretend that the ending for first season (the alien bit) was canon and that that was the real ending.

ugh sorry for the rant but that was just horrific. I had low expectations coming in but wow that just took the cake. The first two seasons were fun and I think that it's better to School Rumble'd and lost, than to have never School Rumble'd at all. It was fun overall, too bad the ending leaves such a bad taste in your mouth.
Jul 30, 2015 9:25 PM

Oct 2013
Well, that ending gave me one of the worst empty feeling I've ever had after watching an anime.. I wanted Harima to end up with Yakumo :/
Aug 19, 2015 5:13 AM

Jun 2014
This is not School Rumble. Fuck this shit. 1/10
Nov 16, 2015 7:22 AM

Aug 2013
Why do they look exactly the same after a time skip. That was disappointing. Part of the fun of a time skip is seeing what a character will look like in the future.

7/10
Dec 4, 2015 12:29 PM

Feb 2014
Can't say I agree or disagree with how this ended, all I can say is the entire series overall was very good.
"So wave goodbye to the hope we were born with, and say farewell to the chance of surviving this holocaust of love, this age of lost souls, but I'm holding on with both hands and I'm never letting go."
Dec 4, 2015 7:02 PM
May 2015
I am known as Mo. I started a mission that began with a Youtube channel called “Jin Kobayashi Please Hear Me” and have been working very hard to get the attention of the mangaka Jin Kobayashi, the creator of the phenomenal manga and anime series School Rumble. The ultimate goal I want to reach is not just for myself but also for countless other School Rumble fans , … a proper ending for the series (either in manga form or anime, or both) with closure. I do not understand or speak Japanese, so this mission has not been an easy task trying to reach out to a man who is rumored to only speak and understand the Japanese language. Basically I am making detailed Youtube videos hoping that either Kobayashi Jin will see them and reply, or someone that knows him will see the videos and bring his attention to them and then he would reach out to speak with me. This is the motto of the mission : “Justice for Harima, closure for the fans, may the hero get his girl, may his spring finally come.”

The mission page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC05xAG4hMwmeu4XdFei9Ywg

Also I can be e-mailed directly at justice4harima@gmail.com
Jan 12, 2016 9:07 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty touching ending, but it would probably have made more sense if they had made a full season 3 and put these two OVAs as the last two episodes of it, rather than skipping almost the whole third semester. I'll probably have to read to get up to speed.

4/5, giving this OVA set a 7/10 for now.
Feb 6, 2016 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
Boy, this was one of the most shittiest endings I have ever seen in my life let it be in any shape or form. 56 episodes of struggle by harima and then he was still alone instead of ending with either Yakumo or Eri. Please, whoever wrote this garbage needs to apologize to all his viewers and readers.
Amnesia and other stuffs are all fine and dandy and can be ignored if the Protagonist gets fair treatment, I just hope manga isn't the same garbage, just hoping.
Feb 6, 2016 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
Boy, this was one of the most shittiest endings I have ever seen in my life let it be in any shape or form. 56 episodes of struggle by harima and then he was still alone instead of ending with either Yakumo or Eri. Please, whoever wrote this garbage needs to apologize to all his viewers and readers.
Amnesia and other stuffs are all fine and dandy and can be ignored if the Protagonist gets fair treatment, I just hope manga isn't the same garbage, just hoping.
Apr 30, 2016 1:24 PM

Jul 2015
One of the most shitty anime ending i have ever seen, i have to read the manga end because i can't stay with that......
Sep 26, 2016 8:28 AM

May 2014
[SPOILERS AHEAD]

I really liked this OVA, I felt that it gives more closure than the second season's ending. I've never really liked Karasuma because I thought that he was just weird, in his own world, arrogant and selfish in always running away and not respecting Tenma's feelings.

Someone should give Harima the 'world's most devoted man' award. He likes Tenma so much that it's kind of annoying. But well, loyalty and self-sacrificial traits are still greatly needed in our world, so kudos to him for his undying dedication to her throughout all 54 episodes.

I think the lack of a happy ending makes the anime a bit more realistic. After all, such is the reality and complexity of high school relationships. Full of dreamy fantasies of one-sided crushes which if they really come true, then lucky you.

On the overall, I think it was the interesting characters that made me stick with this series to its end. I'm definitely gonna miss the kurukumawaru times.
Nov 23, 2016 12:25 AM

Mar 2015
I didn't read the manga but it seems like this show was meant to be another 26 episode season but they skipped the first 24 episodes of it... sorta disappointing. I really wanted to see what happened in between- the glimpses of it looked really interesting. I hope the manga doesn't end here (or are these two episodes the ending of the manga?) and there's a better ending than this one.

Can anyone tell me if this is the actual ending to the SR manga? Or is there more to come?

(Just wanna know if Harima and Eri end together)
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Mar 17, 2017 1:04 AM
Feb 2015
Didn't liked the ending :/
Karasuma okay well earlier i didn't gave much thought to him cuz he was kind of crap, but these ova's revealed truth behind all the dull null activity of him, changed my view towards him, seemed liked a decently good guy.
Tenma, she still cares for karasuma well thats something.., even though she's knows now about Harima was in her with her all time i don't know what she might think of him over all these years and the way she looks and acted when harima came was something like she's in love with him :| still no proof.

Harima, well 9999+Rep for this guy simply, or should i say the "f**k u author" ? can't comment more he is one of the best guy ever seen in anime.

Eri, well nice character wanted to go for Harima route but didn't really happened :(

Youka, waifu that everyone wants, rooted her for Harima route also but there is no happening at all it seemed.
May 30, 2017 2:37 PM

Aug 2014
Friends helping, Itoko drinking Asahi beer ;d

I hate how Hariima talked to Eri ;/ He deserved to get beaten up for that ;o

but that with Karasuma was too serious for this anime ;/ and it felt cliche it reminds me a little of Tomoyo After.

Still, Harima not getting any girl in the end is bad ;/ and Tenma is only half happy.
Yakumo, Eri also deserved some love ;/ Suou was in wedding dress in op, but none of that happened?
Hanai also left alone...
I understand why people are not satisfied with this ending ;/
It was good in a way and if they wanted to finish it like this then they did ok to show it in 2 episode anime.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 10, 2017 12:05 PM

Mar 2015
After just finishing the manga (since I heard that the 1st OVA skimmed through 100 chapters of arc) I was so disappointed to learn that they actually just animated the fucking pie ending in the manga. Seriously. At least make it an actual OVA (ORIGINAL video animation) not some fucking worst ending I've seen adaptation.

At least it's lovely to see that Eri beating him up scene, although would've been even better if they adapted the scene where Eri asked him to be her fake fiancee. Fucking axed slapped in the face ending.

Oct 14, 2017 9:28 AM

Apr 2009
I'm not satisfied on this ending.
I feel like I missed a lot of things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2017 5:40 AM
Nov 2015
Will they show the story that has been skipped???? And
Is there story left after this ending in manga???
Jul 3, 2019 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Quite the bad ending for this show. Not only did they not solve any of the relationship issues, they also squeezed some drama in the last two episodes and used almost non of the great school rumble comedy. The ratings are quite justified for this episode.
Dec 28, 2019 5:02 PM

Nov 2016
Two episodes were rather weak and I'm not satisfied with the "conclusion", but since it's School Rumble it's still ok.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM
Oct 2017
Good lord, finally, Tenma finally got to be with Karasuma, we heard the real feelings of Karasuma which was always a misterious guy and Tenma also realized the feelings and identity of Harima-Kun, I was afraid it was going to follow the route of episode 26 as well of put things back to normal, like this anime always ever did, now I just hope to never fall ever again with such an anticlimatic anime.

This should be promoted as an antiromantic comedy, the comedy comes from failed confessions, misunderstandings and rejected love, it is fun if you do not like rom-com cliches but this formula feels also tiring anyway.

The anime was completely butchered and directionless, it went from nice school comedy, to antirom comedy that never delivered, some weird-ass parodies and randomness in some chapters, a bunch of manga metacommentary and finally, just a bunch of drama at the end that you would have not expected for the overall feeling the series had and at the end, I was not able to know what to expect or what to make of it, should I forget about Harima relationship and take it as a running gag on the series? Should I laugh? The parodies were also very subpar.

To be honest, this is all that an anime should not be for me, everything what a person should avoid when making an anime; I liked the cartoonish animations, the silly music, and the school comedy side was nice, but overall there are a lot of better offers out there, even when this series did hit on the spot with the peace and the timing, I did not get some jokes and the anti-romance comedy was off.

Eri and Yakumo were awesome, and I am sad neither of them had a proper ending, with the hints with Eri on season 1 and with Yakumo on season 2 you would have expected him to end with one of the two, and it breaks my heart, Tenma had great and sweet moments and I liked her silly character overall, she was animated on the most hilarious way sometimes.

Harima was awesome, overall he is the last guy I would go out with on real life because of his appearance, which is very scary, but he demonstrated to have an amazing heart.

Even when this anime had decent moments, there are so much greater animes out there and I would not recommend this to anyone, 54 of this is just too much, I can safely say this was one of the worst anime I have seen, good riddance.
PhixiatelyApr 15, 2020 7:45 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» So...should I even watch this?

Florete - Jul 16, 2010

11 by Fail_Man_X »»
Yesterday, 8:32 AM

Poll: » School Rumble: San Gakki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiseki - Jul 24, 2008

81 by _untitled »»
Jan 2, 1:45 PM

» SR S3 Episode 1-24 Production

Puvi2Groovy - Jul 27, 2008

27 by Jacques_Monreal »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:47 AM

» Some questions regarding the series...

newgard - Jan 19, 2014

5 by Skittles »»
Apr 15, 2017 3:26 AM

» Disapointed !

MainGoldDragon - Apr 12, 2012

5 by Mkim »»
Apr 30, 2016 1:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.