MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna »» Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 67.24%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 24.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.72%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 5.17%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.72%
Voters: 58

05-04-12, 11:50 PM

O.o Got crazily violence all of a sudden....

I was under the impression of Lupin don't kill... Seems like he's not afraid to kill if necessary...

05-05-12, 12:03 AM

That was really good.

05-05-12, 10:43 AM

I'm not feeling this series much although it has its good points

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

05-06-12, 8:42 AM

nznznz said:
Most "meh" episode so far. What a contrived setup to get Jigen into the pyramid and then just tacked together Indy-chlichés with "oh how genious resolves" which basically break down to solve any puzzle by shooting at something. No tension whatsoever and not even funny enough to make it count as a parody. So they wasted the first meeting of Jigen and Lupin on a filler episode.

nznznz dislikes it this must be a great episode I am going to see it right away.

05-08-12, 2:50 AM

chiarAscuro said:
Unfortunately it really felt like the animation took some short cuts this round (though honestly the first ep still is the episode that has had the best animation so far and the episodes after have had they're own shortcomings animation-wise) but there were still come great still moments and background art. :)

Yeah I feel the same way too. Some of the animations felt stilted and it was hard to make out what was happening on screen.

Still, it's one of the better episodes thus far IMO. Lupin's and Jigen's first meeting reminded me somewhat of First Contact, so that's great. Wonder how they'll set it up with Goemon. And we finally get to see Fujiko being the backstabber that she is.

05-08-12, 4:47 AM

glad to see Lupin again

06-02-12, 10:26 PM

Didn't really like this episode that much, to be honest. The directing of the scenes felt...sporadic and half the time I didn't know what was going on.
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

10-12-12, 11:32 AM

finally, Lupin returned *__*
liked the adventure in a pyramid...also liked the idea of ​​the blue blood ))

10-21-12, 11:05 AM

I haven't watched the original Lupin, so just now I noticed that him and that another guy are two different people .__.

This was a good ep, I love ancient Egypt. But despite what that idiot said, they should have shown more art and statues before it all cracked up D:

And the ending is giving me shivers, I like it.
CinnamonHime is in a comedy shoujo manga. http://en.shindanmaker.com/234977

10-31-13, 5:18 AM

Eudaimonia said:
"Take away a woman's secrets and she'd have nothing left"
Oh Fujiko, there's no need to degrade yourself like that even if it wasn't intended.
Seriously though, I think there is more to it than one would think. Concealing one's true nature behind a flair of mysteriousness, that's what she does, probably to fill the emptiness in her heart, so to speak.

Jigen's meeting with Lupin this episode seems to be of great significance as it fuels his fire again which seems to have been on the back-burner previously, emphasized by his willingness to give away his gun, an object with a lot of meaning for him.

This.
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices