MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna »» Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 67.24%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 24.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.72%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 5.17%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.72%
Voters: 58

05-02-12, 7:03 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm ... Raiders of the Lost Boobs...

This series is always much more fun with Lupin in action.

05-03-12, 5:43 AM

Yeah it is better with Lupin is in the action but im taking this whole series as a spin off instead of some Fujiko back story.

The 1st time Jigen met Lupin was as an assassin and the same with Goemon. This how it was in the 1st series and that one movie. Cant remember the name at the moment its 2 many to go through. LOL

They finally showed Fujiko how i remember her. She always think she tricks Lupin but always get burned at the end.

Lupin can shoot good but he got nothing on Jigen well he is a lil bit worse than Jigen in shooting.

05-03-12, 5:48 AM

Jigen and Lupin have finally met and got tricked by Fujiko but they managed it like always. Lupin has set his eyes on her and nothing seems to change that at this point.

Did you see how serious she was about the peacock, I really wonder what's going on in her mind.

Dat Fujiko, she is hot, I want her naked all the time and did you notice the different hair colour in every episode, is she always dyeing her hair or is she using wigs?

05-03-12, 6:07 AM

well so this how lupin & jigen first met in egypt in while going a treasure peacock.

give lupin doing to get fujiko "treasure" while jigen doing need some cash.

oh quite the showdown they had give all of for fujiko get lupin do the dirty work for the peacock but yea need to escape.

so another day again for it all for lupin to catch fujiko & maybe meet jigen again.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

05-03-12, 6:52 AM

wow the action and the nipples made this episode 5/5

05-03-12, 8:29 AM

Nice episode, a lot of action. Enjoyed the Lupin x Jigen fight.

05-03-12, 9:58 AM

"Take away a woman's secrets and she'd have nothing left"
Oh Fujiko, there's no need to degrade yourself like that even if it wasn't intended.
Seriously though, I think there is more to it than one would think. Concealing one's true nature behind a flair of mysteriousness, that's what she does, probably to fill the emptiness in her heart, so to speak.

Jigen's meeting with Lupin this episode seems to be of great significance as it fuels his fire again which seems to have been on the back-burner previously, emphasized by his willingness to give away his gun, an object with a lot of meaning for him.

05-03-12, 1:26 PM

Subjectykins said:
Best episode so far!

bonifide said:
The 1st time Jigen met Lupin was as an assassin and the same with Goemon. This how it was in the 1st series and that one movie. Cant remember the name at the moment its 2 many to go through. LOL

First Contact?

Probably was first contact. First contact was just an overview of how they met in the Lupin III Part 1 series.

Lupin III IIRC tricked Goemon and Jigen to fight each other so he could get away. I may be wrong about some of it its been a while. I know this is now how they first met though.

05-03-12, 4:49 PM

Finally, It was great to see someone other then Fujiko for once, dont get me wrong i can stare at her all day just was a nice change for once to see Lupin and Jigen get some air time, solving the puzzle and going at was very fun to watch...

fujiko is such temptress alway getting her way, shoot i dont blame lupin for doing that for her i would to cuz she so hot, and she got nude at least once an Episode Dat Fan-Service lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

05-03-12, 6:28 PM

bonifide said:
Subjectykins said:
Best episode so far!

bonifide said:

First Contact?

Probably was first contact. First contact was just an overview of how they met in the Lupin III Part 1 series.

Lupin III IIRC tricked Goemon and Jigen to fight each other so he could get away. I may be wrong about some of it its been a while. I know this is now how they first met though.

Here is one thing I don't get... are all the movies and TV series considered to be within continuity of each other? I'm pretty sure that First Contact was the first time the Lupin, Fujiko, Goemon, and Jigen ran into each other and yet here Lupin and Jigen are meeting for the first time. Though, IIRC the ending of First Contact implies that the story that Lupin told might had been embellished (half truth half lie).
Modified by Zetatrain, 05-03-12, 6:39 PM

05-03-12, 7:24 PM

Another interesting episode. I still don't really understand why Lupin is going after Fujiko, but I guess he likes a challenge.

05-03-12, 8:34 PM

This ep felt like a filler, but with Lupin, this is one great funny filler. Also, gotta love those boobs.

05-03-12, 8:55 PM

Awesome ep :)

05-03-12, 10:18 PM

Zetatrain said:

Here is one thing I don't get... are all the movies and TV series considered to be within continuity of each other? I'm pretty sure that First Contact was the first time the Lupin, Fujiko, Goemon, and Jigen ran into each other and yet here Lupin and Jigen are meeting for the first time. Though, IIRC the ending of First Contact implies that the story that Lupin told might had been embellished (half truth half lie).

Well thats how they really met IIRC. If you really want to know how they met watch Lupin III Part 1 its like 23 episodes. Well i just went to wiki to see the overview of each episode i guess i was wrong. I'm not sure how Jigen and Lupin met in the 1st series. I'm not sure if 1st contact is part of the real story.

Well i guess i was right about some of it. Jigen did try to kill Lupin a lot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisuke_Jigen

05-03-12, 11:31 PM

Best episode so far. Really great.... loved the whole sexy "Indiana Jones" feel... mixed with Bond... + 100% Lupin :)

and that art... :drools: .... looking forward to more eps!

05-04-12, 12:22 AM

Zetatrain said:
bonifide said:
Subjectykins said:
Best episode so far!

bonifide said:

First Contact?

Lupin has no continuity. You basically create if you so desire your own continuity for the series.

Instead of trying to figure it out and sort through 45 years of material, take it with a grain of salt that what your watching now has no bearing on what happened before. How they all met is never explained in the first television series outside of how they met Goemon, First Contact gives you a different story of how they met (which if you remembered the end it was Lupin telling the reporter a story so for all you know as the viewer he could be bullshitting the reporter) and then you have how they all met in the manga, etc. etc. Which you also have to take into consideration with the manga that Fujiko wasn't one character, but a multitude of female characters that would show up from chapter to chapter as most chapters were just one shots.

Again, don't try to figure it out, if you're new to the franchise, my only suggestion would be to watch the 2nd tv series (Red Jacket) and the various specials to get a feel for what the classic depiction of Lupin and company is like. How every film, tv series, tv specials, pilot film, and manga depict the characters are at times completely different and thus give one a different impression of the characters.

05-04-12, 12:46 AM

I wasn't particularly interested this episode. I still wonder if the band will get together.

And yeah, don't bother looking for continuity.

05-04-12, 3:20 AM

Most "meh" episode so far. What a contrived setup to get Jigen into the pyramid and then just tacked together Indy-chlichés with "oh how genious resolves" which basically break down to solve any puzzle by shooting at something. No tension whatsoever and not even funny enough to make it count as a parody. So they wasted the first meeting of Jigen and Lupin on a filler episode.

05-04-12, 6:43 AM

So I'm guessing that that the next ep will be Lupin meeting Goemon and after that Jigen and Goemon and after that all of them together. Ofc with Mine Fujiko on every episode.

05-04-12, 4:04 PM

I don't think we'll see the mall together as a band/crew at all, maybe in the last shot of the last episode at best.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices