MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 55 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kiss yori mo Hayaku »» Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 55 Discussion

View Poll Results: Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 55 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

5 62.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 12.50%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 8

05-01-12, 10:44 AM
News Team
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's ending soon (first page says 3 more chapters until final chapter, not sure that 3 includes this chapter, though).

Fumino finally gave answer to Shouma's confession, who buried the b-day gift to her and still has someone (Meg) to cry for him, and she did well and confessed to sensei to marry even if he's moving. Sensei, on the other hand, was shocked, but gave her the engagement ring (meaning 1. accepting her proposal, or 2. was going to propose to her but she did it first) for her b-day.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-01-12, 1:53 PM

NOW KISS ALREADY!!! >:OOOOO xD

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

05-01-12, 3:03 PM

Finally.....
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

05-01-12, 4:20 PM

I really really hope we dont see a time skip here there is exactly no reason for one even if his old man is all powerful quadrillionare they are both adults officially and all he can really do know is take away sensie's teaching licence and i don't think they should let that force them apart not this far into it . but i really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to reread it once its done. infact i might just start now or atleast at the end of the week when college stuff is over.

05-01-12, 6:58 PM

I don't get any of that either. It makes zero sense that she could not move with him. She could switch to a different college or even postpone college if she needs to. He should not follow his father's orders he's a grown man with a career, it is just ridiculous.

Especially since even Shouma asked her to go with him, so for Sensei to not is sort of a let down and I'm disappointed.

Can someone help me understand this, cause them not being able to get together once she graduates high school makes no sense.
Modified by inzaratha, 05-01-12, 7:05 PM

05-04-12, 9:56 AM

Poor Shouma-kun :(

05-10-12, 9:47 PM

I'm sad that this manga is almost over. It's really cute.

She should just move with him; she can get married and defer college until they figure out plans for their future. They need to kiss already geez; it's been 55 chapters and the title is Faster Than a Kiss lol.

If Kazuma already left his family, I don't understand why his father has any say in the family. It's pretty ridiculous

08-19-12, 1:43 AM

Ahaha, she proposed! I think they made a wise decision. Fumi should establish something for herself first. That way, she can hold her head high and Touma won't be able to do anything anymore to stop their relationship. I can't wait for them to meet again!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices