MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Horror games on pc?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» Horror games on pc?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
05-01-12, 1:45 AM

I'm tired of googling and cant find a free one can someone give me a good horror games and its download link?

05-01-12, 4:19 AM

Yume Nikki has a great atmosphere. Be prepared to walk around a lot and probably use a walkthrough at some point.

Eversion is a platformer that initially looks a lot like the Super Mario series. It relies on shock value and a shifting atmosphere that gets gradually creepier.

Another awesome horror "game" I've played is Saya no Uta, but that's a visual novel.

Never played it, but I've heard that Diablo is pretty good.

Edit: The first two I mentioned are available for free (legitimately, of course).
Modified by mezzoguitar, 05-01-12, 4:40 AM

05-01-12, 4:32 AM

MenmaKawaii said:
I'm tired of googling and cant find a free one can someone give me a good horror games and its download link?

Free?

Well everything is free if you use torrents....

05-01-12, 5:58 AM

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/scp-087-is-a-free-atmospheric-horror-staircase-experience/

And there's another one, Containment Breach, that was released recently too, shouldn't be hard to find. Pretty fun, if short.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

05-01-12, 8:29 AM

I haven't played it personally but I've heard good things - apparently its quite psychological on the player:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

05-01-12, 8:35 AM

Diassia said:
I haven't played it personally but I've heard good things - apparently its quite psychological on the player:

This.

05-01-12, 9:56 AM

MenmaKawaii said:

Forum guidelines don't allow download links. The Pirate Bay will have a torrent for just about everything, though.

05-01-12, 11:00 AM

Kallum260 said:
Diassia said:

This.
Double this. That is probably the only horror game I've ever played that just didn't rely on cheap carnival tricks to scare you.

05-01-12, 11:10 AM

Containment breach and Myst. Myst is kind of old school and corny, but it's still enjoyable.
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

05-01-12, 11:51 AM

nerb said:
Kallum260 said:
Diassia said:

This.
Double this. That is probably the only horror game I've ever played that just didn't rely on cheap carnival tricks to scare you.

The horror genre doesn't really "do it" for me most of the time, but with this game, and I can't overemphasize the srsly, prepare an extra pair of pants.

05-01-12, 7:07 PM

05-01-12, 7:10 PM
Forum Moderator
Nightmare House 2 a HL2 MOD

Best horror mod out there by far.

Laughed my ass off watching these guys play it.

Touch me, you filthy casual~

Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse

05-01-12, 7:22 PM

/yet another person mentioning amnesia: dark descent, cant wait for the sequel
Not changing signature until the Otaku Ban is repealed.
Sig Started 12/15/2010

05-01-12, 8:17 PM

mezzoguitar said:
Yume Nikki has a great atmosphere.
mezzoguitar said:
Be prepared to walk around a lot and probably use a walkthrough at some point.

Yume Nikki is so self-defeating it breaks my heart. So much wasted potential.

05-01-12, 10:38 PM

nerb said:
Kallum260 said:
Diassia said:

This.

Triple this - - Amazing

05-09-12, 2:37 AM

Amnesia, I will quadruple this. Another game you could go with is Penumbra.
If you don't mind a bit of Visual Novel style that I prefer more you can't go wrong with Corpse Party Blood Covered.

05-10-12, 1:44 AM

I just played Demonophobia, a free survival horror with lots of explicit gore and some sexual content. You can download it in English here.

It has obnoxious, clunky gameplay and a lame story, so your enjoyment on it will depend on how much you like gore and violence inflicted on a young girl.

05-10-12, 2:17 AM

Well Amnesia The Dark Descent again, this scares the shit out of you

But since I play almost every single game so here it goes a list of the one's that I rembember (They are not free, but just go to piratebay and download them if you want...)
-Amnesia The Dark Descent ( a sequel is coming out this year his name is Amnesia a Machine for Pigs)
-F.E.A.R.(all of them)
-Metro 2033
-Dead Space 1 & 2
-Resident Evil (the old one's only because the newest aren't scary anymore just a regular shooter)
-Bioschock 1 & 2 ( a sequel is coming out too)
-Doom 3 (a classic)
-Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

05-12-12, 2:48 PM

Yawmus said:
nerb said:
Kallum260 said:
Diassia said:

This.

Triple this - - Amazing

QUADRUPLE DIS.

05-13-12, 3:54 AM

Yo dawgs, Amnesia isn't free. I should know.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices