MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zetman Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zetman »» Zetman Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Zetman Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

35 41.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 23.81%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 21.43%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

8 9.52%
Voters: 84

04-30-12, 8:42 PM

Lulexiaa said:
Damnit! That braces bitch is annoying! -.-

haha seriously... more-so though, what's with the "Do you not want her to see me with you?" and "You're ignoring ME again::tears::?" uhhh... he just met you.. chill.

meh episode.

04-30-12, 8:52 PM

Loved this ep, so excited to see what becomes of Konoha. Some action, a bit of romance, and some serious shit going down. I don't know how he's gonna transform into ZET though, man it's getting good. And of course, I'm pumped to see how Alphas performs in combat. So much is happening next ep, can't wait!

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

04-30-12, 9:24 PM

Cliffhanger again, ffffffuuuu

04-30-12, 9:49 PM

What?? I had no idea it was about to finish and suddenly... ED :C damn, cliffhanger.
5/5

05-01-12, 12:44 AM

Seriously, what the hell is happening with TMS, they destroying one of my favorite manga.
What's the point in all the plot with Ichrio when Kouga is already adult? It's totally destroyed he's character development. They also skipped one of the best fight in the series..

People go read the manga, now.

05-01-12, 12:53 AM

Ame_Sama said:
Seriously, what the hell is happening with TMS, they destroying one of my favorite manga.
What's the point in all the plot with Ichrio when Kouga is already adult? It's totally destroyed he's character development. They also skipped one of the best fight in the series..

I intend to. I have heard so many good things about the manga and I am just not seeing any of its greatness in this adaption.

05-01-12, 3:00 AM

Another cliffhanger~
It's like cliffhanger week

05-01-12, 3:21 AM

It's way too slow paced... and the facial expressions are silly as hell

05-01-12, 3:31 AM

they redesigned the suite that quickly? LOL

05-01-12, 3:52 AM

I dropped this a couple of episodes ago because it looked like they'd skipped the Ichiro arc. But from these posts it looks like they just scheduled it for when Kouga was two years older. Lame, but I might pick this up again for a while. There is going to be a lot of censoring though when (don't read if you haven't read the manga)

05-01-12, 5:03 AM

Damn ended in such a thrilling place. Can't wait for next.

05-01-12, 5:49 AM

Kouga needs to sort out his priorities. LOL....
It frustrating watching him e.e..

As for the love triangle, rooting for the childhood friend. Brace face can't honestly expect his attention the next day she sees him, psht.

05-01-12, 7:17 AM

Kouga was hilarious this episode. Getting all worked up on a missing cape, lol!

05-01-12, 7:26 AM

Ame_Sama said:

True, this is probably one of the most butchered adaptations I've seen. Which is a real shame, because this could have a truly great series, if it had been properly adapted.

05-01-12, 10:13 AM

overal better than the last episode, let's see if the next episode doesn't make me drop this series.

05-01-12, 10:41 AM

There's always an annoying female that has to come along and ruin things, and braces girl is trying her hardest to bring the show down. Useless, freeloading, cowardly, and a spoiled brat clinging to Jin like an ugly little rat. Hope she meets a bad end, and soon. Other than her annoying presence, nice episode, we finally meet the villain we've seen in the OP and Kouga is all suited up and ready to kick ass. I wonder if Jin will figure out how to transform without the gum or if Kouga will have to bail them both out. If he does transform I'm almost certain we'll get the usual misunderstood-superhero battle once the heroes slaughter their Evol opponents.

I love how ridiculous the Alphas suit is! He's trying really, REALLY hard to be Batman in a Moon Knight/Iron Man suit, isn't he? I almost feel like I'm watching Tiger & Bunny, LOL. Can't wait to see the combat capabilities of it, I hope he can kick some ass on Jin's level at least.

05-01-12, 11:05 AM

Blind_Guardian said:

I love how ridiculous the Alphas suit is! He's trying really, REALLY hard to be Batman in a Moon Knight/Iron Man suit, isn't he? I almost feel like I'm watching Tiger & Bunny, LOL. Can't wait to see the combat capabilities of it, I hope he can kick some ass on Jin's level at least.

lol... it's been a long time since I see someone mention the name Moon Knight. BTW is Tiger & Bunny any good? I know it won a couple of awards, but is it really worth it?

05-01-12, 11:15 AM

Good episode...

05-01-12, 11:32 AM

Too many interesting things happened just in one episode like Kouga getting his Alphas suit and finally getting into action with it, Tanaka in Jin's house (more like warehouse) and the battle between Jin and that sand Player.
Leaving things with a cliffhanger...Then I can't wait for next week!

05-01-12, 12:05 PM

Blind_Guardian said:

omg just stop. Tiger & Bunny is flawfree.

@Zero_sama: yes you should at least try watching it.

I agree about the annoying clingy braces girl.
When she started crying I almost wanted to slam my face into my desk.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices