Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zetman Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] »
Poll: Zetman Episode 5 Discussion

04-30-12, 8:42 PM

Lulexiaa said:
Damnit! That braces bitch is annoying! -.-

haha seriously... more-so though, what's with the "Do you not want her to see me with you?" and "You're ignoring ME again::tears::?" uhhh... he just met you.. chill.

meh episode.

04-30-12, 8:52 PM

Loved this ep, so excited to see what becomes of Konoha. Some action, a bit of romance, and some serious shit going down. I don't know how he's gonna transform into ZET though, man it's getting good. And of course, I'm pumped to see how Alphas performs in combat. So much is happening next ep, can't wait!

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

04-30-12, 9:24 PM

Cliffhanger again, ffffffuuuu

04-30-12, 9:49 PM

What?? I had no idea it was about to finish and suddenly... ED :C damn, cliffhanger.
5/5

05-01-12, 12:44 AM

Seriously, what the hell is happening with TMS, they destroying one of my favorite manga.
What's the point in all the plot with Ichrio when Kouga is already adult? It's totally destroyed he's character development. They also skipped one of the best fight in the series..

People go read the manga, now.

05-01-12, 12:53 AM

Ame_Sama said:
Seriously, what the hell is happening with TMS, they destroying one of my favorite manga.
What's the point in all the plot with Ichrio when Kouga is already adult? It's totally destroyed he's character development. They also skipped one of the best fight in the series..

I intend to. I have heard so many good things about the manga and I am just not seeing any of its greatness in this adaption.

05-01-12, 3:00 AM

Another cliffhanger~
It's like cliffhanger week

05-01-12, 3:21 AM

It's way too slow paced... and the facial expressions are silly as hell

05-01-12, 3:31 AM

they redesigned the suite that quickly? LOL

05-01-12, 3:52 AM

I dropped this a couple of episodes ago because it looked like they'd skipped the Ichiro arc. But from these posts it looks like they just scheduled it for when Kouga was two years older. Lame, but I might pick this up again for a while. There is going to be a lot of censoring though when (don't read if you haven't read the manga)

05-01-12, 5:03 AM

Damn ended in such a thrilling place. Can't wait for next.

05-01-12, 5:49 AM

Kouga needs to sort out his priorities. LOL....
It frustrating watching him e.e..

As for the love triangle, rooting for the childhood friend. Brace face can't honestly expect his attention the next day she sees him, psht.

05-01-12, 7:17 AM

Kouga was hilarious this episode. Getting all worked up on a missing cape, lol!

05-01-12, 7:26 AM

Ame_Sama said:

True, this is probably one of the most butchered adaptations I've seen. Which is a real shame, because this could have a truly great series, if it had been properly adapted.

05-01-12, 10:13 AM

overal better than the last episode, let's see if the next episode doesn't make me drop this series.

05-01-12, 10:41 AM

There's always an annoying female that has to come along and ruin things, and braces girl is trying her hardest to bring the show down. Useless, freeloading, cowardly, and a spoiled brat clinging to Jin like an ugly little rat. Hope she meets a bad end, and soon. Other than her annoying presence, nice episode, we finally meet the villain we've seen in the OP and Kouga is all suited up and ready to kick ass. I wonder if Jin will figure out how to transform without the gum or if Kouga will have to bail them both out. If he does transform I'm almost certain we'll get the usual misunderstood-superhero battle once the heroes slaughter their Evol opponents.

I love how ridiculous the Alphas suit is! He's trying really, REALLY hard to be Batman in a Moon Knight/Iron Man suit, isn't he? I almost feel like I'm watching Tiger & Bunny, LOL. Can't wait to see the combat capabilities of it, I hope he can kick some ass on Jin's level at least.

05-01-12, 11:05 AM

Blind_Guardian said:

I love how ridiculous the Alphas suit is! He's trying really, REALLY hard to be Batman in a Moon Knight/Iron Man suit, isn't he? I almost feel like I'm watching Tiger & Bunny, LOL. Can't wait to see the combat capabilities of it, I hope he can kick some ass on Jin's level at least.

lol... it's been a long time since I see someone mention the name Moon Knight. BTW is Tiger & Bunny any good? I know it won a couple of awards, but is it really worth it?

05-01-12, 11:15 AM

Good episode...

05-01-12, 11:32 AM

Too many interesting things happened just in one episode like Kouga getting his Alphas suit and finally getting into action with it, Tanaka in Jin's house (more like warehouse) and the battle between Jin and that sand Player.
Leaving things with a cliffhanger...Then I can't wait for next week!

05-01-12, 12:05 PM

Blind_Guardian said:

omg just stop. Tiger & Bunny is flawfree.

@Zero_sama: yes you should at least try watching it.

I agree about the annoying clingy braces girl.
When she started crying I almost wanted to slam my face into my desk.

05-01-12, 2:10 PM

I rather tolerate that braces girl than Kouga. He the reason i dropped the manga. Hell they show him more in the manga then Jin.

05-01-12, 4:21 PM

...My biggest complaint with this show is that I dislike pretty much every character. Jin is an ass, Kouga seems to have a mental age of 5, Tanaka is clingy and irritating, and Konoha is generic girl-who-needs-rescuing #39521. Every other character fits in the category of 'not enough screentime for any emotion but indifference'. =\
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.

05-01-12, 5:04 PM

Seems like "Kouga party" is coming in next episode.

All my gifs are in my blog

05-01-12, 5:06 PM

Phenomenal episode once again. I'm itching to read the manga even more now. Guess I'll do that this week.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

05-01-12, 7:59 PM

Konoha, Y U NO CALL 119? ಠ_ಠ

Kouga's annoying.

The braces girl is annoying.

The little sister is stupid.

Jin has it hard, dumbasses and assholes abound.

05-01-12, 8:39 PM

hahah! kouga and his particularities in the alphas suit! XDDDDDD

05-01-12, 9:43 PM

I started laughing when Kouga cried after he saw the new Alphas suit.

05-02-12, 2:14 AM

Kouga may be a little retarded for his age but he's funny to watch. On the other hand Tanaka is so annoying that she should just die.

05-02-12, 3:15 AM

Well I'll tell you[those who only watched anime] something,like why we hate Kouga so much and do NOT dislike Tanaka,the anime IS NOT a complete adaption of the manga.

Spoilers below.

A ton of schoolgirls was massacred because of Kouga and also a few was raped,one girl was traumatized ,it's approx 10-20 girls FYI.

And Tanaka wasn't that bitchy in the manga,she had more development.

05-02-12, 4:17 AM

I actually dislike most of the characters. The only ones I like are Akemi, (even though it appears like she won't be in it much anymore, if ever again) Jin and Tanaka.

Konohana is that typical Mary Sue with the soft voice and it drives me nuts, it's extremely boring. But that's just my opinion. I can see why it would be appealing to other people though.

Tanaka might be clingy, but imagine if you went through what she went through, I know for certain I wouldn't want to be alone for awhile. Plus we don't know about her history (well maybe the manga people do) But at least her character isn't completely annoying.

05-02-12, 6:42 AM

Im glad not all of the players are bad. Still Jin made a big mistake by not bringing the gum. Also Tanaka hurt Konoha's feelings which made me feel a little angry at her .

Awesome Sig by Lailide

05-02-12, 9:05 AM

It seems that only me and Kananipa like Tanaka.
She might be clingy, but hell I would do the same thing too if I were her, even the whole liking-Jin thing (though mine will be considered as misunderstood admiration)

05-02-12, 2:39 PM

i looked into the manga and also noticed that its not a faithful adaptation, i mean there are almost 200 chapters but only 13 episodes and they already deviated from it, comon takana.

05-02-12, 3:13 PM

This is a pretty good anime. The only thing(s) I find annoying is the love triangle with brace-face. A love triangle is usually added in to add drama, but isn't there enough of that already? I get so tired of seeing love-triangle crap. It's painful to watch. :\

05-02-12, 4:03 PM

This is starting to feel better but now it also starts to confuse me with the order of events and other changes they make for this adaptation.

I love Hanako, don't hate her so much. I hope they don't leave her story out, she is a really important character and she should get her depth.

I remembered how stupid it was that Konoha didn't give him that goddamn necklace.

Was Kouga's face in front of Hayami really like that in the manga, that was a really surprising expression?

Next episode will be a killer episode, you should look forward to it.

05-02-12, 4:48 PM

Tanaka so hot *-*

05-02-12, 5:33 PM

Poor girl got kidnapped twice in the same episode, lol.

05-02-12, 7:36 PM

Not bad epi... Let's wait for next week now

05-02-12, 9:46 PM

Kouga's not only a kid at heart but in mind as well, immature, naive and shallow minded. And didn't he learn from the textbook scenarios explained by Edna Mode in the animated movie The Incredibles? "NO CAPE!!!" LOL
One stormy night...

05-02-12, 11:49 PM

These episodes feel so short :(

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

05-03-12, 5:13 AM

Nice episode but the censoring sucks balls:(

can't wait for next ep

05-03-12, 1:42 PM

traed said:
they redesigned the suite that quickly? LOL

So how did they solved the vision block problem?

Btw i hope Tanaka wins the love battle just so i can see you guys foaming from the mouth. Your tears will be delicious, lol.

sillyriri said:
...My biggest complaint with this show is that I dislike pretty much every character. Jin is an ass, Kouga seems to have a mental age of 5, Tanaka is clingy and irritating, and Konoha is generic girl-who-needs-rescuing #39521. Every other character fits in the category of 'not enough screentime for any emotion but indifference'. =

Hm..You have a little point there. No one seems to be very great. Oh! wait his foster mother is cool. We can always hope she suddetly gets a superpower and becomes the main lol.

05-03-12, 10:48 PM

Well this is where i jump off, its too painful to watch. The time skips with no explanation, the one dimensional characters, forced drama and the boring repetitive "monster of the week" format. If this was an attempt to do a parody esque "so bad its good" anime it failed miserably.

05-03-12, 11:00 PM

So wait, the relationship between Braces and Jin was developed more in the manga (up to this point that is)? Here it felt completely rushed and just weird. Still, Braces is the only reason I watch this crappy show.

Modified by ZetaZaku, 05-04-12, 8:17 AM

05-04-12, 3:49 AM

Decent episode compared to others.
This show is disappointing me, but fun to watch anyway.
Will watch next episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

05-04-12, 6:10 AM

it has been 3days after airing and himado aren't uploading any video for it.Its either they putting strange title for the Anime or maybe they have no interest in uploading it at all... I almost forgotten about this anime.

To be honest, this episode made me face palm =.="

05-04-12, 12:33 PM

Kouga finally got his Alphas suit and Jin can't transform right now while all three girls (Tanaka too as seen in the preview) are in danger. Of course it's a cliffhanger that keeps you at the edge of your seat. Next week is needed! 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

05-05-12, 6:23 AM

A lot happened in this episode and I like the execution in here. The drama and agony of the characters plus the comedic side of this show now entertains me. D@mn, cliffhanger. So, looking for the for next episode.

05-07-12, 5:54 PM

Sick ep, beastly tranformation at the end and we now know that the brice face got pych problem's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

06-29-12, 12:17 PM

Kouga like a child...funny superhero costume xDD

Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] »