MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Strongest Servant? *spoilers*
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Strongest Servant? *spoilers*

Pages (31) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Who is the strongest servant in Fate-verse?
Saber (Arturia)

86 15.30%
Zero Archer (Gilgamesh)

323 57.47%
Zero Lancer (Diarmuid)

6 1.07%
Zero Rider (Iskander)

26 4.63%
Zero Berserker

36 6.41%
Zero Caster (Gilles de Rais)

6 1.07%
Zero Assassin (Hassan-i Sabbah)

2 0.36%
FSN Archer

49 8.72%
FSN Lancer (Cu Chulainn)

4 0.71%
FSN Rider

0.00%
FSN Berserker (Heracles)

20 3.56%
FSN Caster

0.00%
FSN Assassin (Sasaki Kojirou)

1 0.18%
FSN True Assassin

0.00%
FHA Avenger

3 0.53%
Voters: 562

05-21-12, 9:15 PM

I can't believe Hercules has only 10 votes. He should at least have the third most IMO.

05-21-12, 9:21 PM

It's because a Berserker. WORST class for him.

05-21-12, 9:39 PM

Thess said:
It's because a Berserker. WORST class for him.

But even as berserker he is still one of the strongest servants.

05-21-12, 9:41 PM

Ragna92 said:
I can't believe Hercules has only 10 votes. He should at least have the third most IMO.

True that, he only lost due to plot armor.

05-21-12, 10:24 PM

Swifteh said:
Ragna92 said:

True that, he only lost due to plot armor.
Don't forget how Gil just used him as target practice because he was unable to use any skills to protect Ilya other than just blindly charging ahead. If he had been, say, an Archer then he could have actually unleashed some hell on Gilgamesh without having to completly rely on his God Hand.

05-22-12, 4:45 AM

so we have

Gilgamesh in 1st place
Arturia in 2nd
EMIYA & Lancelot in 3rd

Although I have some objections on EMIYA and Lancelot,I am more against Saber having 2nd place.At least according to previous discussions,she should be 3rd at best.

05-22-12, 6:44 AM

EMIYA<Diarmuid
<Rin Saber, Kiritsugu saber and Saber Alter
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Hercules (Could go either way but I'm leaning towards Hercules winning)
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou
>True Assassin and Zero Assassin

Any objections?
Modified by BloodRequiem, 05-22-12, 6:48 AM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

05-22-12, 7:40 AM

I think EMIYA can take down Berserker Heracles simply because of of UBW spam. I'm pretty certain he didn't even use the UBW Reality Marble itself in the Fate route (Ilya would have noticed it was a Reality Marble, she actually didn't even knew what the hell Archer did) and he still managed to kill Herakles six times while not fully recovered (he claims to have recovered but he was bluffing).

The sad part about Herakles as a Berserker is that he loses all that makes him an awesome warrior essentially making him weaker and completely reliant on God Hand.
Modified by Leon-Gun, 05-22-12, 7:44 AM

05-22-12, 8:14 AM

A bit curious as to why EMIYA would lose against Saber Alter if HF Shirou could take her down. inb4 plot armor.

05-22-12, 8:31 AM

Leon-Gun said:
I think EMIYA can take down Berserker Heracles simply because of of UBW spam. I'm pretty certain he didn't even use the UBW Reality Marble itself in the Fate route (Ilya would have noticed it was a Reality Marble, she actually didn't even knew what the hell Archer did) and he still managed to kill Herakles six times while not fully recovered (he claims to have recovered but he was bluffing).

The sad part about Herakles as a Berserker is that he loses all that makes him an awesome warrior essentially making him weaker and completely reliant on God Hand.

Hercules does have beastly speed and strength and could potentially rush EMIYA down before he can completely open UBW.
Well if he used swords to slow Hercules down like how Saber used the gravestones in the beginning of UBW then he might win but still...that's why I said it could go either way. I'm still leaning towards Hercules winning simply because the fact that EMIYA doesn't have Enkidu. (Hercules probably could have charged Gil down if not for Enkidu)

stAtic91 said:
A bit curious as to why EMIYA would lose against Saber Alter if HF Shirou could take her down. inb4 plot armor.

If Alter was smart she would retreat and Excaliblasted instead of trying to match crane wing 3 chains.
Modified by BloodRequiem, 05-22-12, 9:03 AM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

05-22-12, 9:52 AM

BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

Emiya better than Lancelot? And Arturia?

Are you freaking kidding me?

05-22-12, 10:06 AM

Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

And if you paid attention to previous discussions
KOH doesn't work on projections

also look on the list: Shirou Saber
Modified by BloodRequiem, 05-22-12, 10:12 AM

05-22-12, 10:41 AM

BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

We never really resolved the Lancelot vs. Archer discussion. You can go back to page 14 to see the action in all its glory, but basically, neither is obviously stronger than the other. It depends more on how the fight is set up than anything else. If they start at close range, Archer is screwed, but if they start at long range, Lancelot is screwed. That's pretty much it.

Same goes for Shirou Saber, pretty much.

05-22-12, 11:03 AM

ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

We never really resolved the Lancelot vs. Archer discussion. You can go back to page 14 to see the action in all its glory, but basically, neither is obviously stronger than the other. It depends more on how the fight is set up than anything else. If they start at close range, Archer is screwed, but if they start at long range, Lancelot is screwed. That's pretty much it.

If Archer uses NLBW, or Gae Bolg then its basically his win but you keep denying him the right to use a part of his arsenal. Him using NLBW or Gae Bolg is different in concept to Lancelot having people to provide him with weapons because Archer is creating them himself.

Crane wings 3 chains for close range fights-Archer is NOT shit in close combat. Lancelot doesn't have instinct and projectile protection so its very unlikely that he will be able to survive the combo.
VS Shirou Saber Archer can totally hold her off long enough to open UBW.
It's Kiritsugu, Rin and Alter Saber that are the problems.
If he wasn't bullshitting about tracing Excalibur he would probably be placed higher.
Modified by BloodRequiem, 05-22-12, 11:10 AM

05-22-12, 11:12 AM

BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

crane wings 3 chains for close range fights-Archer is NOT shit in close combat
If he wasn't bullshitting about tracing Excalibur he would probably be placed higher.

Crane Wings is powerful, but Saber also has plothax (Instinct, and also Prana Burst) as a skill. Coupled with her B luck, she tends to avoid unavoidable attacks. Her A magic resistance would also help with traced projectiles in general. I think it would be pretty hard for Archer to win since he can't do much against her defensively. See: beginning of FSN.

05-22-12, 11:19 AM

ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

Crane Wings is powerful, but Saber also has plothax (Instinct, and also Prana Burst) as a skill. Coupled with her B luck, she tends to avoid unavoidable attacks. Her A magic resistance would also help with traced projectiles in general. I think it would be pretty hard for Archer to win since he can't do much against her defensively. See: beginning of FSN.

Instinct was the reason Alter didn't die instantly when Kanshou and Bakuya flew at her from behind. She was constantly prana bursting too.
Magic resistance doesn't affect projections...
And beginning of FSN was a surprise attack against Rin so he was forced to block it for her.

05-22-12, 11:26 AM

BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

Instinct was the reason Alter didn't die instantly when Kanshou and Bakuya flew at her from behind. She was constantly prana bursting too.
And beginning of FSN was a surprise attack against Rin so he was forced to block it for her.

Saber Alter suffers a rank down in Instinct, Magic Resistance, and Luck compared to Shirou Saber.
I don't see why magic resistance wouldn't affect projections since they are manifestations of prana.

05-22-12, 11:30 AM

ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

Saber Alter suffers a rank down in Instinct, Magic Resistance, and Luck compared to Shirou Saber.
I don't see why magic resistance wouldn't affect projections since they are manifestations of prana.

A mass of prana =/= magecraft or else magic resistance = servant resistance
Archer > Shirou
For his version of crane wings, his blades are reinforced not to mention Archer is several times better in terms of physical capabilities than Shirou

05-22-12, 11:40 AM

BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
Pan151 said:
BloodRequiem said:
EMIYA<Diarmuid
>Shirou Saber
>Lancelot
<Iskander
>Gilles
>Medea
<Cu Chulainn
<Medusa
>Kojirou

Any objections?

NLBW
Gae Bolg
Hrunting
Caladbolg II
Crane Wings 3 Chains

A mass of prana =/= magecraft or else magic resistance = servant resistance
Archer > Shirou
For his version of crane wings, his blades are reinforced not to mention Archer is several times better in terms of physical capabilities than Shirou

But Shirou has plot on his side, so Archer does not always > Shirou. See: Archer vs. Shirou.
And projection is magecraft...

05-22-12, 11:43 AM

Saber > All

Pages (31) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices