Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 2, 2012 4:47 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:

I meant he could use Nine Lives like Shirou did in HF.Even if dark Berserker is weaker than the normal one.And without the after effects that Shirou had,EMIYA would be able to use it more than once
It really could just be Archer BS'ing everyone but he more or less claims he could trace an imperfect version of Excalibur, stress on imperfect. It's beyond his means to make a perfect Excalibur.

May 2, 2012 5:07 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

I meant he could use Nine Lives like Shirou did in HF.Even if dark Berserker is weaker than the normal one.And without the after effects that Shirou had,EMIYA would be able to use it more than once
It really could just be Archer BS'ing everyone but he more or less claims he could trace an imperfect version of Excalibur, stress on imperfect. It's beyond his means to make a perfect Excalibur.

Excalibur and Caliburn are different in that Excalibur exists as usable NP (or something like that)while Caliburn isnt ,even Saber doesnt have it.I think the problem with Excalibur is the mana needed unlike Ea where the problem is mostly with the material.

Even if Archer is able to trace it it's useless since he himself says he would die after the attack.....
ssjokgMay 2, 2012 8:23 AM
May 2, 2012 6:40 AM

May 2009
How would Gilgamesh deal with EMIYA's hrunting?
May 2, 2012 7:18 AM

Aug 2009
use whatever he can to deflect it and at the same time attack (with GoB/Enkidu) Archer hoping to hit him before hrunting becomes to strong for Gilgamesh.for now only that comes to mind....
May 2, 2012 7:22 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
use whatever he can to deflect it and at the same time attack (with GoB/Enkidu) Archer hoping to hit him before hrunting becomes to strong for Gilgamesh.for now only that comes to mind....
More or less yeah, spamming. But Archer proved himself to be a very intelligent Servant when it came to fighting and covering his weaknesses (he literally only dies because the plot demands it, the same way the plot demands him to hesitate when facing Saber).

May 2, 2012 7:38 AM

May 2009
But if Gilgamesh looses against Shirou in UBW because Shirou could pick up swords faster than Gilgamesh could fire/grab them from GoB, how the hell is he supposed to block an arrow that travels at 4 km/s.
May 2, 2012 7:41 AM

Apr 2012
stAtic91 said:
But if Gilgamesh looses against Shirou in UBW because Shirou could pick up swords faster than Gilgamesh could fire/grab them from GoB, how the hell is he supposed to block an arrow that travels at 4 km/s.

because shirou had hax
if Gilgamesh wasnt retarded...even if he was as serious as he was in fate...shirou woulda died as soon as UBW opened up

against archer i wouldnt be surprised if Gil pulls out a shield like rho aias and blocks it
not to mention his armour is tank material
BloodRequiemMay 2, 2012 7:48 AM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 2, 2012 7:46 AM

May 2009
Then again, Gil didn't take the fight seriously until it was too late. He wasn't wearing his armor either. Still, when he realized he was going to lose he still didn't have enough time to pull out EA.
May 2, 2012 8:20 AM

Aug 2009
well Unlimited Blade Works IS faster in creating weapons than Gate of Babylon is at summon/call them from Gilgamesh's Vault.Though if they werent fighting one on one but keep spamming each other Gil would have won even without Ea.
May 2, 2012 10:23 AM

Jun 2008
Gil is obviously the strongest of all FZ and FSN. Not just in power, but in intelligence.

Iskander and Saber must be very close to his power though.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 2, 2012 1:13 PM
Dec 2007
Orulyon said:
Gil is obviously the strongest of all FZ and FSN. Not just in power, but in intelligence.

Gil has enough derp moments to make one wonder if he "really" is smart. He def has the overpowered hax though.

Also...
BloodRequiem said:
stAtic91 said:

because shirou had hax
if Gilgamesh wasnt retarded...even if he was as serious as he was in fate...shirou woulda died as soon as UBW opened up

against archer i wouldnt be surprised if Gil pulls out a shield like rho aias and blocks it
Archer can keep Unlimited Blade Works up for far longer and suffers no penalties in it unlike SHirou. And Gil wouldn't have the "time" to pull out anything, let alone a shield. He'd be pretty well busy just trying to stop almost instant barrages of swords.

May 2, 2012 3:16 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Orulyon said:

Gil has enough derp moments to make one wonder if he "really" is smart. He def has the overpowered hax though.

Also...
BloodRequiem said:
stAtic91 said:

because shirou had hax

Archer can keep Unlimited Blade Works up for far longer and suffers no penalties in it unlike SHirou. And Gil wouldn't have the "time" to pull out anything, let alone a shield. He'd be pretty well busy just trying to stop almost instant barrages of swords.

it was assuming that he didnt have UBW opened and was simply shooting hrunting as a BP
and if Gil wasnt full retard
he wouldnt let archer open UBW in the first place
Gil...didnt really show much intelligence...he could be smart but it might be just buried under all that CIS
archer...no doubt about it the guy is smart and preps too
BloodRequiemMay 2, 2012 3:21 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 2, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2012
Saber Is stronger than gil with Avalon if her master Rin or kiritsugu or sakura shirou not sure.
May 2, 2012 3:40 PM

Apr 2012
WildEagle- said:
Saber Is stronger than gil with Avalon if her master Rin or kiritsugu or sakura shirou not sure.

only saber with shirou would get avalon
and she pretty much got lucky in timing in that battle
Gilgamesh couldnt dodge because he couldnt stop Ea from turning and jump back
May 2, 2012 3:41 PM

Aug 2010
WildEagle- said:

Stronger how? Gil has the firepower of 4-5 servants. There is no way Saber is stronger then Gil. Unless You mean in character-Gil.
Ragna92May 2, 2012 4:18 PM
May 2, 2012 3:42 PM

Apr 2012
Avalon blocking Enuma Elish=/=Saber stronger than Gilgamesh
May 2, 2012 4:14 PM
Dec 2007
TheRealBoyd said:
Avalon blocking Enuma Elish=/=Saber stronger than Gilgamesh
If Gilgamesh completely depends upon Ea it is. Ea has to charge up just like Excalibur. However Gilgamesh has more fallback options than Saber does (although Saber is more skilled in close-range battle).

And there's something people keep overassuming again. The only reason Saber was even originally summoned in the Holy Grail Wars was because Avalon was found. Yeah, she wouldn't have Avalon in the Fifth War because of plot-reasons but any master other than Kiritsugu apparently, would have given Avalon back to Saber. Only reason she didn't have Avalon at all in the Fourth War was because Kiritsugu wasn't even planning on using Saber properly.

As such, assumming she's summoned as she is originally and her Master doesn't hate her guts she would have Avalon (similar to how Heracles was given a giant stone axe made from the item the Einzberns used to summon him).
Leon-GunMay 2, 2012 4:17 PM

May 2, 2012 4:42 PM

Apr 2012
Strongest isn't the same as who would win in a fight, though. Avalon vs Ea, Gilgamesh is still stronger because as you said, he has other things he can do.

Similar to how Saber is stronger than Archer, but with tactics and such, he can defeat her.

Not that Avalon Saber would beat serious Gilgamesh.
May 2, 2012 5:05 PM

Mar 2012
Lolwut, who voted for Zero Caster?
May 2, 2012 5:10 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:

yes i like how no 1 voted for cu chulainn but there r people voting for caster and kojirou
May 2, 2012 5:14 PM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:

yes i like how no 1 voted for cu chulainn but there r people voting for caster and kojirou

This is under the Fate/Zero board, so FSN Servants would naturally get a little less love.
Although Kojirou is still inexplicably troll.
May 2, 2012 5:41 PM

Aug 2009
Medea vs Gilles de Rais

Medea does not need incantations for her spells while in Gilles' case it depends on what he summons.
Medea has her dragon tooth warriors and Gilles has Horrors.Both of them increase as they please but Gilles' horrors is far better.
Not sure if Rule Breaker would work against his monsters since they are created by sacrifice's and prana that comes from Prelati's Spellbook and Rule Breaker doesnt work on NP.Surely it wont work if she aims for the book but the horrors are not a NP but created/summoned by it.
Medea can heal herself using prana, can form really strong barriers as tough as berserker's skin and can teleport.
lets not include the golden fleece since it's useless for her.
Medea
Str:E Agi:C Mana:A+ Luck:B End:D NP:C
Gilles
Str:D Agi:D Mana:C Luck:E End:E NP:A+

With a first glance I would say Medea is stronger what do you guys think?

Edit:Looks like I did right to start this since someone voted for Zero Caster...
May 2, 2012 5:48 PM

Apr 2012
Medea has enough Anti-Army spells to deal with Gilles's tentacle hordes so it's just a matter of her having an Anti-Fortress type spell to destroy the giant monster. If she does, then Medea would win easily.

Regardless, Gilles as a Caster is an improper summon because of Ryuunosuke screwing up the ritual and the Caster class being the only spot left to fill. Gilles is better fit for one of the knight classes. After all, everything Caster Gilles does begins and ends with Prelati's Spellbook.
May 2, 2012 5:52 PM

Feb 2010
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:

I couldnt help but LOL so hard at the fact someone actually voted for Zero Caster, especially after people have seen Caster defeated not too many episodes ago. Voting for Sasaki Kojirou is not as WTH to me as voting for Zero Caster (since he's actually pretty strong for an improperly summoned servant). Of course, he is far from being the strongest, but he was still impressive (to me).

Poor Lancer :/ The Lancers (from FSN and F/Z) may not be my top characters, but I do agree that they're probably one of the most underrated classes. Why do all Lancers have horrible luck?
May 2, 2012 6:01 PM

Aug 2009
TheRealBoyd said:
Medea has enough Anti-Army spells to deal with Gilles's tentacle hordes so it's just a matter of her having an Anti-Fortress type spell to destroy the giant monster. If she does, then Medea would win easily.

Regardless, Gilles as a Caster is an improper summon because of Ryuunosuke screwing up the ritual and the Caster class being the only spot left to fill. Gilles is better fit for one of the knight classes. After all, everything Caster Gilles does begins and ends with Prelati's Spellbook.

I dont know if his stats are so low due to being summoned as a Caster but unless he has something really COOOOOOOOOLLL i dont see him beating Medea.

I mean I could see Berserker Lancelot being defeated by Medea even with Arondight and I doubt Gilles comes anywhere near him in any other class.

Without Mad Enhancement and a good tactic Lancelot would be able to defeat Medea.

@sallym613 Being a Lancer is hard....
May 2, 2012 6:03 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
Medea vs Gilles de Rais

Medea does not need incantations for her spells while in Gilles' case it depends on what he summons.
Medea has her dragon tooth warriors and Gilles has Horrors.Both of them increase as they please but Gilles' horrors is far better.
Not sure if Rule Breaker would work against his monsters since they are created by sacrifice's and prana that comes from Prelati's Spellbook and Rule Breaker doesnt work on NP.Surely it wont work if she aims for the book but the horrors are not a NP but created/summoned by it.
Medea can heal herself using prana, can form really strong barriers as tough as berserker's skin and can teleport.
lets not include the golden fleece since it's useless for her.
Medea
Str:E Agi:C Mana:A+ Luck:B End:D NP:C
Gilles
Str:D Agi:D Mana:C Luck:E End:E NP:A+

With a first glance I would say Medea is stronger what do you guys think?

Edit:Looks like I did right to start this since someone voted for Zero Caster...

id have to say medea is better
without prep in a straight on magecraft battle medea hands down wins
with prep- as long as gilles doesnt summon that sea monster it is ok
but medea is a smart woman...shes not gonna give gilles enough time to prep
May 2, 2012 6:04 PM
Dec 2007
Even an Avalon-wielding Saber is overwhelmed by Lancelot. He's just that much of a beast.

May 2, 2012 7:21 PM

Mar 2012
sallym613 said:
BloodRequiem said:
ataraxial said:

I couldnt help but LOL so hard at the fact someone actually voted for Zero Caster, especially after people have seen Caster defeated not too many episodes ago. Voting for Sasaki Kojirou is not as WTH to me as voting for Zero Caster (since he's actually pretty strong for an improperly summoned servant). Of course, he is far from being the strongest, but he was still impressive (to me).

Poor Lancer :/ The Lancers (from FSN and F/Z) may not be my top characters, but I do agree that they're probably one of the most underrated classes. Why do all Lancers have horrible luck?

Being Lancer is suffering:

Also, yes, Kojirou is a beast.
And Medea definitely > Gilles de Rais.
May 2, 2012 7:31 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Even an Avalon-wielding Saber is overwhelmed by Lancelot. He's just that much of a beast.

when did saber use avalon against lancelot?
plus that fight between them was pretty 1 sided
saber poured all that prana in the motorcycle and used an excalibur against rider
lancelot had prep with the submachine guns and he also caused that psychological damage against her
by then saber pretty much gave up on fighting
or else even if he did draw arondight i think saber could take him cuz their stats arent that different with saber using prana bursts

lancelot with arondight

Strength: A
Agility: A+
Mana: B
Luck: A
Endurance: A

saber

Strength: B
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: D

prana bursting enhances strength and speed
and if saber does get the chance to pull an excalibur...

luck cannot be easily factored in unless it is in the form of PIS
BloodRequiemMay 2, 2012 7:40 PM
May 2, 2012 10:29 PM

Apr 2012
Doesn't Arondight raise all his stats? Because his base stats are:

Mana: C
Luck: B
NP: A

All you did was raise his Mana and Luck. Furthermore, Protection of the Fairies also increases Lancelot's Luck in combat situations, so he gets two luck boosts.

I've always wondered what happened when you get a rank boost when your stats are already A rank. Do you just get pluses? If so, then Arondight+Protection of the Fairies Lancelot is:

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Agility: A++
Luck: A+
NP: A+

Regardless, while you are right in saying that Saber pretty much gave up the fight once she saw who her opponent was, she says herself that Lancelot is a better swordsman and is the "strongest sword wielding Heroic Spirit." Furthermore, Lancelot's Eternal Arms Mastery skill says that the hero who holds that skill was unsurpassed in their era. Saber lived in his era. He has the skill, she doesn't. And not that the real myths always apply to Type Moon, but Arthurian literature even says that Lancelot is the most skilled knight, so I heard.

Lancelot may not have something like Avalon, but it doesn't matter if he's too skilled to take a hit. That said, because of Kariya, Lancelot obviously loses the fight if he draws Arondight. Taking that out of the equation, though, Lancelot likely wins because Saber may not even have a chance to use Excalibur. Oh, and Arondight has dragon slaying properties, so Saber is weak against it.
May 2, 2012 10:58 PM

Apr 2012
TheRealBoyd said:
Doesn't Arondight raise all his stats? Because his base stats are:

Mana: C
Luck: B
NP: A

All you did was raise his Mana and Luck. Furthermore, Protection of the Fairies also increases Lancelot's Luck in combat situations, so he gets two luck boosts.

I've always wondered what happened when you get a rank boost when your stats are already A rank. Do you just get pluses? If so, then Arondight+Protection of the Fairies Lancelot is:

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Agility: A++
Luck: A+
NP: A+

Regardless, while you are right in saying that Saber pretty much gave up the fight once she saw who her opponent was, she says herself that Lancelot is a better swordsman and is the "strongest sword wielding Heroic Spirit." Furthermore, Lancelot's Eternal Arms Mastery skill says that the hero who holds that skill was unsurpassed in their era. Saber lived in his era. He has the skill, she doesn't. And not that the real myths always apply to Type Moon, but Arthurian literature even says that Lancelot is the most skilled knight, so I heard.

Lancelot may not have something like Avalon, but it doesn't matter if he's too skilled to take a hit. That said, because of Kariya, Lancelot obviously loses the fight if he draws Arondight. Taking that out of the equation, though, Lancelot likely wins because Saber may not even have a chance to use Excalibur. Oh, and Arondight has dragon slaying properties, so Saber is weak against it.

+ are modifiers due to stuff like eternal arms mastery and are not stats
therefore are not subject to arondight's boosts
and im pretty sure the dragon slayer effect deals additional damage so if he doesnt hit saber the affects dont apply
BloodRequiemMay 2, 2012 11:01 PM
May 2, 2012 11:01 PM

Apr 2012
So then were does the plus in Rin Saber's A+ Luck come from?
May 2, 2012 11:07 PM

Apr 2012
TheRealBoyd said:

no idea
its UBW so nasu was prob smoking something like when he wrote the rest of the route
May 2, 2012 11:45 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
TheRealBoyd said:

no idea
its UBW so nasu was prob smoking something like when he wrote the rest of the route
Now you are just making shit up.

May 3, 2012 12:15 AM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
TheRealBoyd said:

no idea
Now you are just making shit up.

so you are saying nasu wasnt smoking when he made archer
tank gae bolg and drained all his prana and no master either
open UBW and spams like 18 weapons against shirou
get stabbed by shirou
get GOBed
have enough prana to pull a rho aias
have enough prana to UBW a path for rin
traces and throws a knife at gilgamesh
and survives long enough to have a little chat with rin at the end

gilgamesh's stupidity is also a facepalm worthy reason

dont forget that scene where he claims he can trace excalibur
(prob bluffing but you dont know if nasu was serious or not...despite previous evidence saying that he cant)

if you are referring to lancelot's stats with arondight

There are two different "modifiers" that can be applied to ranks, + and -. The "+" modifier represents the capacity of a temporary boost in power if certain conditions are met

arondight:
It is Berserker's true Noble Phantasm, which seals For Someone's Glory and Knight of Honor once it is drawn. It increases all of his parameters by one rank

"+" are not ranks so arondight doesnt affect it
stuff dont go from A to A+ to A++ and A+++
its because of stuff like eternal arms mastery or in the case of gilgamesh's independent action he needs orphans
BloodRequiemMay 3, 2012 12:34 AM
May 3, 2012 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
get stabbed by shirou
get GOBed

I'm pretty sure this is because he's a Counter Guardian and not a normal Heroic Spirit.
May 3, 2012 7:07 AM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
get stabbed by shirou
get GOBed

I'm pretty sure this is because he's a Counter Guardian and not a normal Heroic Spirit.
More or less, Counter Guardians are given out whatever power the world deems necessary. Besides, it's his bloody route, you'd think he wouldn't have plot armor to high heaven? Even in the routes he's taken out "early" he managed to do some unreasonable feats like killing Heracles several times over (no clue given as to whether he used UBW as it was never referenced by Ilya) and stalling a death blow in Heaven's Feel long enough to become a limb donor (when every other Servant is shown being eaten fairly fast).

Either way he pulls Rho Aias while he was being aided by Caster, who herself was basically eating up half of Fuyuki out of spiritiual energy. The shield Shirou used against Gil was his alone (the confusion stemmed from a remark Nasu made about it where he suggested Archer aided SHirou's shield...he later retracted that).
Leon-GunMay 3, 2012 7:17 AM

May 3, 2012 7:17 AM
Dec 2011
I went with Zero Caster (Gilles de Rais) simply because of how many servants had to work together to take him down. It took Riders reality marble, Lancer had to sacrifice a noble phantasm, and Saber had to use Excalibur. Not to mention his monster took 3 or 4 shots from Archer.
May 3, 2012 7:21 AM
Dec 2007
jojovonjo said:
I went with Zero Caster (Gilles de Rais) simply because of how many servants had to work together to take him down. It took Riders reality marble, Lancer had to sacrifice a noble phantasm, and Saber had to use Excalibur. Not to mention his monster took 3 or 4 shots from Archer.
Gil didn't care, he basically thre some pot shots at him just to humour Tokiomi and later chided him for even trying to give him orders. He was far more enthralled with his little scuffle with Berserker. As tokiomi suggested, Ea would have literally obliterated the monster and Caster and that would have been overkill considering Excalibur alone was enough to take it down (the reason it took so long was because Saber couldn't use Excalibur and because Excalibur has massive collateral damage which Saber is unwilling to risk so a lot of preparation and sacrifice was needed to get Excalibur to optimal condition).

May 3, 2012 8:06 AM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:
BloodRequiem said:
get stabbed by shirou
get GOBed

More or less, Counter Guardians are given out whatever power the world deems necessary. Besides, it's his bloody route, you'd think he wouldn't have plot armor to high heaven? Even in the routes he's taken out "early" he managed to do some unreasonable feats like killing Heracles several times over (no clue given as to whether he used UBW as it was never referenced by Ilya) and stalling a death blow in Heaven's Feel long enough to become a limb donor (when every other Servant is shown being eaten fairly fast).

Either way he pulls Rho Aias while he was being aided by Caster, who herself was basically eating up half of Fuyuki out of spiritiual energy. The shield Shirou used against Gil was his alone (the confusion stemmed from a remark Nasu made about it where he suggested Archer aided SHirou's shield...he later retracted that).

even if he is a counter guardian he was not summoned by alaya so he doesnt get an absurd amount of prana compared to the other servants
he was summoned through a container produced by the grail to limit how strong each heroic spirit can be
that rho aias was 7 petals while the 1 shirou pulled off in HF with archers arm was only 4 petals
plus hes never even seen rho aias before in UBW but he can trace it?
May 3, 2012 8:20 AM

Aug 2009
We can say that he died in Ilya's Castle but then summoned by Alaya to stop the Grail?
His armor was damaged in the final scene so maybe he was only aided Alaya.I dont know the full details on how the world works...
May 3, 2012 10:24 AM

Jan 2011
I'm assuming that each servant have a very great master (Rin, Sakura, etc.) If this is true, then Gilgamesh is the strongest, then Zero Berserker.

Zero Berserker with an actual decent master would be disgusting.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

May 3, 2012 10:28 AM

Dec 2007
Actually, FSN Archer is rather contender for title of "weakest" servant, since both his stats and Noble Phantasm are pretty weak (yep, UBW is pretty bad NP, since IIRC it cannot properly reproduce rank A and better swords). His luck was, that enemies he faced always had some sort of weakness (especially Gilgamesh) against his abilites.

If i had to pick overall strongest servant, my vote would go for our beloved Iskandar, who has both powerful abilites and totally badass Noble Phatnasm.

May 3, 2012 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0
May 3, 2012 11:00 AM

Apr 2012
-Z15- said:
I'm assuming that each servant have a very great master (Rin, Sakura, etc.) If this is true, then Gilgamesh is the strongest, then Zero Berserker.

zero zerker beating hercules...
zero zerker beating archer...
no way
May 3, 2012 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

He means disgusting as in disgustingly strong.
But like BR said, Zero Berserker would have trouble with FSN Berserker for sure.
He could probably beat FSN Archer if he doesn't let him put up UBW though.
May 3, 2012 11:07 AM

Jan 2011
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

By disgusting, I mean very powerful.

BloodRequiem said:
-Z15- said:

no way

Remember in UBW when Hercules lost to Gil's GOB?
Remember in Zero when Zero Berserker throw the weapons back at Gil?

As for Stay Night Archer, I might have to re-think about it.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

May 3, 2012 11:09 AM

Mar 2012
-Z15- said:
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

BloodRequiem said:
-Z15- said:

no way

Problem is that he doesn't have access to GoB himself.
May 3, 2012 11:15 AM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
-Z15- said:
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

BloodRequiem said:
-Z15- said:

no way

Problem is that he doesn't have access to GoB himself.

^basically this
its a servant vs servant fight
Gil is not gonna provide him with NPs

and even without UBW
id like to see lancelot dodge gae bolg spear of striking death flight (not the piercing heart version)
tank a caladbolg which razed a cemetery
outrun hrunting which is basically mach 13.4

BloodRequiemMay 3, 2012 11:18 AM
May 3, 2012 11:34 AM

Feb 2010
ataraxial said:
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

He means disgusting as in disgustingly strong.
But like BR said, Zero Berserker would have trouble with FSN Berserker for sure.
He could probably beat FSN Archer if he doesn't let him put up UBW though.

-Z15- said:
sallym613 said:
-Z15- said:

Uhh...disgusting? o_0

Yeah I had a feeling that you meant to say that.

Still...disgusting is quite a strange word to use for the term powerful imo xD That's why it threw me off at first *shrugs*
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Yesterday, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.