MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Strongest Servant? *spoilers*
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Strongest Servant? *spoilers*

Pages (31) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Who is the strongest servant in Fate-verse?
Saber (Arturia)

86 15.19%
Zero Archer (Gilgamesh)

325 57.42%
Zero Lancer (Diarmuid)

7 1.24%
Zero Rider (Iskander)

27 4.77%
Zero Berserker

36 6.36%
Zero Caster (Gilles de Rais)

6 1.06%
Zero Assassin (Hassan-i Sabbah)

2 0.35%
FSN Archer

49 8.66%
FSN Lancer (Cu Chulainn)

4 0.71%
FSN Rider

0.00%
FSN Berserker (Heracles)

20 3.53%
FSN Caster

0.00%
FSN Assassin (Sasaki Kojirou)

1 0.18%
FSN True Assassin

0.00%
FHA Avenger

3 0.53%
Voters: 566

04-29-12, 6:36 PM

Exactly what it says on the tin. Current state of options is an attempt to keep spoilers minor if someone innocently drops by.
Will add more Servants to the options if requested.

Anyways, this is so that the Gil-related discussion can be moved here to free up the Ep. 4 thread.

Anything can be discussed, so be careful of Fate/Zero spoilers (not to mention FSN ones).
Modified by ataraxial, 05-01-12, 3:07 PM

04-29-12, 6:42 PM

I'm betting you majority will vote for their favorite servant.

Moving the Gil-related discussions over here would be a good idea though. Because like 1/4 of the discussions on episode 4 are about the strongest servant.
Modified by Ragna92, 04-29-12, 6:46 PM

04-29-12, 6:46 PM

Ragna92 said:

Probably, but maybe the spoilers tag will scare enough people away that things will be reasonable at least until Fate/Zero finishes. Then we can celebrate immediate Saber victory or whatever.

04-29-12, 6:46 PM

Ragna92 said:

What happens if your favorite servant happens to be the strongest (at least to you personally)? :3

Even though I have read the LN and VN, I think I'll put off my answer for now. Maybe I'll choose after reading the debates, and going over character stats/materials again.

04-29-12, 6:49 PM

My top 3 favorites are Emiya,Lancelot and Cu Chulainn.But I still believe that Gilgamesh is the strongest.
I read somewhere that Heracles as an Archer is the strongest but I dont rememeber where it was or how the poster got that info

The strongest Servant is also the most FABULOUS~ one, obviously.

ataraxial said:
Ragna92 said:

Probably, but maybe the spoilers tag will scare enough people away that things will be reasonable at least until Fate/Zero finishes. Then we can celebrate immediate Saber victory or whatever.

Well no actually, if going by popularity then Iskander will own this. And if people are actually being honest then Gil will win this.

@Sallym If that's the case then you get to vote for your favorite servant and the strongest servant :). Like I did.
Modified by Ragna92, 04-29-12, 6:52 PM

04-29-12, 6:50 PM

other than Gil
the servants from FSN are stronger than the ones from zero
zero wins in the master division
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

04-29-12, 6:53 PM

I was wondering how the Ep. 4 thread got hijacked since Gil vs. Berserker has nothing to do with the episode at all, and I found this:

ssjokg said:
Monad said:

For Gilgamesh entertainment seems to be more important than effectiveness. Besides is not like it's his wish that will get realized so why would he care about getting the grail that much if there is no amusement in it.

yeah that's the reason he sucks in FSN.Even Shirou defeated him.If Gilgamesh was serious we would have won both wars.

I blame Shirou.

Edit: The Zero Berserker part was totally my fault though.

04-29-12, 6:55 PM

I think Alexander , Gilles de Rais and Lancelot are stronger than 3 out of 5 new Servants of FSN

the 3 are Medusa,Sakaki,Medea

04-29-12, 6:55 PM

ssjokg said:
My top 3 favorites are Emiya,Lancelot and Cu Chulainn.But I still believe that Gilgamesh is the strongest.
I read somewhere that Heracles as an Archer is the strongest but I dont rememeber where it was or how the poster got that info

its from one of nasu's interviews about hercules' optimal class
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

04-29-12, 6:56 PM

Hey, guys. Can Shiki kill servants?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

its from one of nasu's interviews about hercules' optimal class

thanks

Besides serious Gil, I'm pretty sure Saber with a good master is the strongest. Excaliblast beats a lot of things.

LunarMoon said:

Tohno or Ryougi?
Modified by Shocked, 04-29-12, 7:00 PM

04-29-12, 6:58 PM

LunarMoon said:

Someone's clever.

LunarMoon said:

XDXDXD
for once lets not change the discussion....

Shocked said:
Besides serious Gil, I'm pretty sure Saber with a good master is the strongest. Excaliblast beats a lot of things.

LunarMoon said:

Tohno or Ryougi?

saber alter is greater or equal to rin saber
ryougi can maintain a draw with a servant at best in a defensive fight
unless we bring that extra crap in
that was a troll anyways

04-29-12, 6:59 PM

Shocked said:

LunarMoon said:

Tohno or Ryougi?

You must be new here..

04-29-12, 7:00 PM

ssjokg said:
Shocked said:

LunarMoon said:

Tohno or Ryougi?

You must be new here..

Did I walk into something?

04-29-12, 7:01 PM

Shocked said:
ssjokg said:
Shocked said:

LunarMoon said:

Tohno or Ryougi?

You must be new here..

Did I walk into something?

shiki vs servants is a troll

Pages (31) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices