Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So our hero will fight next chapter ?!
Apr 29, 2012 2:21 PM

Dec 2010
While reading this i couldn't help but feel disappointed that Zenkichi seemed that he didn't get stronger at all but it seems that could be proven wrong as early as next chapter XD; well that aside nice twist showing that the new girl is actually useful; Its getting good; tho time wise do people know how much time has passed since the last time we saw Medaka's group? Since they already moved on to the second stage some time must have passed right?
Apr 29, 2012 2:37 PM
Mar 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
While reading this i couldn't help but feel disappointed that Zenkichi seemed that he didn't get stronger at all but it seems that could be proven wrong as early as next chapter XD; well that aside nice twist showing that the new girl is actually useful; Its getting good; tho time wise do people know how much time has passed since the last time we saw Medaka's group? Since they already moved on to the second stage some time must have passed right?

the guy has 1 f*cking skill and it's almost as useless as his french karate when up against the op characters in this manga.

though I do have high hopes for him next chapter, I have been wrong before....
Apr 29, 2012 2:42 PM

Mar 2009
Isn't Emukae the strongest?
Apr 29, 2012 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
Really good chapter,I liked this new Student Council.Although it seem to me that Zenkichi just built his personal harem.And I wanna know where the hell that Torai girl came from.
Apr 29, 2012 3:11 PM

Feb 2012
And here I thought Torai one-shotted Namanie. I didn't expect Zenkichi saying she would be the strongest. I want him to be the ass-kicking one and he better take those goddamn glasses off.
ZhouApr 29, 2012 4:38 PM
Apr 29, 2012 3:44 PM

Nov 2011
Finally it's Zenkichi's turn to fight.
Apr 29, 2012 3:44 PM

Jun 2010
Damn he better be strong or else...
Apr 29, 2012 3:50 PM

May 2011
Looks like Zenkichi is going to fight here.
Apr 29, 2012 5:17 PM

Apr 2011
Zenkichi is fighting :D

Anyone know where Torai Kudaki came from? She reminds me of Ajimu.
Apr 29, 2012 7:46 PM

Mar 2011
This is getting good
Waiting a week is starting to hurt me...
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Apr 29, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
I swear the guy draws glasses like a pro.

Looks good on everybody. lol

Other than that, good to see Zenkichi again.
Apr 29, 2012 8:27 PM

Jan 2009
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

the guy has 1 f*cking skill and it's almost as useless as his french karate when up against the op characters in this manga.

actually he has 2, 3 if u count that he is the ultimate support, also they are not useless, the parasitic eyes help him see what his oponent sees even when theyre not in their sight, also his devil style negate councides that interrupts his fate, but he can interrupt other ones though

Apr 29, 2012 10:11 PM

Aug 2009
MANkichi always being awesome, now with badass glasses. Btw, I missed the fights, the artist draw them really good.
Apr 29, 2012 11:48 PM

Sep 2008
For many that ask whi is Torai well I belive she just appear in episode 143
(althogh at first I think she was enforcer girl appear in chapter 15 but in seem I was wrong)

Wow in last 2 episode Zen really some thing he appear like bad ass and in this chapter show he can fight with plan...when did he get to be tricky...anyway I hope next epidose come soon...

To be honest I stop read Medaka Box after Medaka fight with Zen and but start to read this manga again after some time now I catch up to lasted episode this manga back to be one of my favorite however...weekly jump rank of Medaka box really worry me... please don't end this manga soon.
Apr 30, 2012 4:49 AM

Jun 2010
Okay, it's Hakoniwa's Student Council, did you REALLY consider even for a minute that Toriai could be a normal person? It was so obvious... I just hope she has something more than just super physical strength.

Kujira/Naze failed attempts at pretending she doesn't like to help always crack me up.^^

And what could that "weakness" of the jokers be? Underestimating the opponents? Hopefully it's something more interesting.

Zenkichi, your opponent uses a sword. That means she aims her attacks precisely. That means you can see where she aims with your Parasite Vision. That means you can trick her into cutting what you want to be cut. That means you can win.

Also Emukae is still the cutest character ever.
Apr 30, 2012 5:17 AM

Sep 2009
"It's not like I did it for you Zen-chan", haha Naze is totally gay for our dorky president :))
Apr 30, 2012 7:13 AM

Dec 2010
This chapter was awesome a lot better than some of the past chapters.
I kinda feel sorry for Emukae lol Zenkeichi: "Be my best friend forever!!" xD I actually wouldn't mind if she ended up with Zenkeichi. Though it'll be Medaka and Zenkeichi.

Torai seems like an interesting character she was part of the first generation flask plan.
Can't wait for Zenkeichi fight next chapter.
Apr 30, 2012 6:23 PM

Oct 2011
dat friendzoning
May 2, 2012 10:59 PM

Jan 2009
lets see if Zenkichi has increase in power
May 4, 2012 8:26 AM

May 2010
Zenkichi is getting the spotlight. Yes! Come on Sevante or whatever martial art that you learn. I want to see you fight.
May 5, 2012 3:33 AM
Mar 2009
Zenkichi screen time? Zenkichi actually fighting? Wow!

Torai is first generation Flask. Hmm. I might need to refresh up on that.

Aww, Emukae. Total friendzone'd. Ouch.
May 5, 2012 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Got to remember man. He rose to the occasion to not only stay strong enough to be by Medaka's side but even surpass her by beating her in the student president election. I personally think he probably got a hell lot stronger in order to become a president worthy of the school and all of its problems.However that's not always the case and he could end up not being all that much stronger so who knows! The way he is acting is certainly showing a lot of confidence though, so I'm putting my money on Zenkichi!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 16, 2014 8:01 PM

Aug 2013
Meh, the old student council was better.
Jul 27, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2012
Forgot to mention last chapter because of Ajimu awesomeness but I was actually a little disappointed when it showed us that Zenkichi was indeed, going to be playing a, seemingly important, role this arc. I like Zenkichi and all but I like the variety of cast changes, and minus Hanten & Medaka, I loved the cast we had going. But eh, I didn't hate this chapter or anything so maybe it'll be good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.