MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Medaka Box Chapter 144 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Medaka Box »» Medaka Box Chapter 144 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Medaka Box Chapter 144 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

12 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 18.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 6.25%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 16

04-29-12, 2:16 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So our hero will fight next chapter ?!

04-29-12, 2:21 PM

While reading this i couldn't help but feel disappointed that Zenkichi seemed that he didn't get stronger at all but it seems that could be proven wrong as early as next chapter XD; well that aside nice twist showing that the new girl is actually useful; Its getting good; tho time wise do people know how much time has passed since the last time we saw Medaka's group? Since they already moved on to the second stage some time must have passed right?

04-29-12, 2:37 PM

InfiniteDestiny said:
While reading this i couldn't help but feel disappointed that Zenkichi seemed that he didn't get stronger at all but it seems that could be proven wrong as early as next chapter XD; well that aside nice twist showing that the new girl is actually useful; Its getting good; tho time wise do people know how much time has passed since the last time we saw Medaka's group? Since they already moved on to the second stage some time must have passed right?

the guy has 1 f*cking skill and it's almost as useless as his french karate when up against the op characters in this manga.

though I do have high hopes for him next chapter, I have been wrong before....

04-29-12, 2:42 PM

Isn't Emukae the strongest?

04-29-12, 2:50 PM

Really good chapter,I liked this new Student Council.Although it seem to me that Zenkichi just built his personal harem.And I wanna know where the hell that Torai girl came from.

04-29-12, 3:11 PM

And here I thought Torai one-shotted Namanie. I didn't expect Zenkichi saying she would be the strongest. I want him to be the ass-kicking one and he better take those goddamn glasses off.
Modified by Zhou, 04-29-12, 4:38 PM

04-29-12, 3:44 PM

Finally it's Zenkichi's turn to fight.

04-29-12, 3:44 PM

Damn he better be strong or else...

04-29-12, 3:50 PM

Looks like Zenkichi is going to fight here.

04-29-12, 5:17 PM

Zenkichi is fighting :D

Anyone know where Torai Kudaki came from? She reminds me of Ajimu.

04-29-12, 7:46 PM

This is getting good
Waiting a week is starting to hurt me...
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

04-29-12, 7:54 PM

I swear the guy draws glasses like a pro.

Looks good on everybody. lol

Other than that, good to see Zenkichi again.

04-29-12, 8:27 PM

Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

the guy has 1 f*cking skill and it's almost as useless as his french karate when up against the op characters in this manga.

though I do have high hopes for him next chapter, I have been wrong before....

actually he has 2, 3 if u count that he is the ultimate support, also they are not useless, the parasitic eyes help him see what his oponent sees even when theyre not in their sight, also his devil style negate councides that interrupts his fate, but he can interrupt other ones though

gotta love dat horizon ending

04-29-12, 10:11 PM

MANkichi always being awesome, now with badass glasses. Btw, I missed the fights, the artist draw them really good.

04-29-12, 11:48 PM

For many that ask whi is Torai well I belive she just appear in episode 143
(althogh at first I think she was enforcer girl appear in chapter 15 but in seem I was wrong)

Wow in last 2 episode Zen really some thing he appear like bad ass and in this chapter show he can fight with plan...when did he get to be tricky...anyway I hope next epidose come soon...

To be honest I stop read Medaka Box after Medaka fight with Zen and but start to read this manga again after some time now I catch up to lasted episode this manga back to be one of my favorite however...weekly jump rank of Medaka box really worry me... please don't end this manga soon.

04-30-12, 4:49 AM

Okay, it's Hakoniwa's Student Council, did you REALLY consider even for a minute that Toriai could be a normal person? It was so obvious... I just hope she has something more than just super physical strength.

Kujira/Naze failed attempts at pretending she doesn't like to help always crack me up.^^

And what could that "weakness" of the jokers be? Underestimating the opponents? Hopefully it's something more interesting.

Zenkichi, your opponent uses a sword. That means she aims her attacks precisely. That means you can see where she aims with your Parasite Vision. That means you can trick her into cutting what you want to be cut. That means you can win.

Also Emukae is still the cutest character ever.

04-30-12, 5:17 AM

"It's not like I did it for you Zen-chan", haha Naze is totally gay for our dorky president :))

04-30-12, 7:13 AM

This chapter was awesome a lot better than some of the past chapters.
I kinda feel sorry for Emukae lol Zenkeichi: "Be my best friend forever!!" xD I actually wouldn't mind if she ended up with Zenkeichi. Though it'll be Medaka and Zenkeichi.

Torai seems like an interesting character she was part of the first generation flask plan.
Can't wait for Zenkeichi fight next chapter.

04-30-12, 6:23 PM

dat friendzoning

05-02-12, 10:59 PM

lets see if Zenkichi has increase in power

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices