Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 26, 2015 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
Awesome episode.
'Nuff said *.*
Dat Alley Oop though XD
So, one from the Generation is defeated already, only 4 to go...
Looking forward to it *.*
Jul 15, 2015 12:44 PM
Jul 2015
At about 9 minutes or so into the episode, Kise double dribbles but everyone acts like nothing happened.
Aug 18, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
IDPLMAL said:
At about 9 minutes or so into the episode, Kise double dribbles but everyone acts like nothing happened.
Sep 5, 2015 11:35 AM
Dec 2011
oh my god i am having a great time after a long time i love this anime simply brilliant and epicness over flowing every where :3
Oct 31, 2015 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
Wow that was so intense :o

I was really shocked when Kuroko got hurt, although Kise didn't do it intentionally, I think? His face was a mixture of fear and shock, I don't think he would hurt Kuroko.
Seirin won, thanks to teamwork and excellent work from all the players.

There was also a new character.. with bandages fingers and green hair xD
Now we have red, blue, green and yellow. It's pretty amusing.
Dec 7, 2015 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, that action was awesome!

This show is so smart, the strategising and stuff reminds me of One Outs, plus their intelligence.

I didn't think Kuroko would get hurt but I don't think Kise meant to.

I can't believe Seirin won, I didn't think they would!

That green hair reminds me of green haired Seto Kaiba lol.

It makes me want to play basketball again too lol. I was pretty good.

Yes, all the miracle people have fun coloured hair but the rest just boring black or brown lol. I guess they wanna make them stand out lol.

I liked the cute end card :3
Jan 6, 2016 7:32 PM

Feb 2009
This episode was kinda... annoying.

In all the episodes they are going to be screaming how they like to win and how awesome their strategy is?
Jan 23, 2016 8:34 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
27CansOfTuna said:

With Kagami on top and Kuroko on bottom, that was pretty epic. We need more action like that.

Everyone thought he was out there; I suppose he just reached his tiring limits. I'm surprised they didn't just switch Kuroko out earlier, (to reset the invisibilty thing) but, I suppose he was just too vital.

0 - 100 real quick! 5/5 this episode. Even though this anime isn't too realistic, this episode definitely wiped away the doubt I had.
FIGHT!
Jan 30, 2016 9:05 PM

Apr 2010
I truly cannot accept that invisibility bullshit. And now a small slap to the face causes Kuroko to bleed out. He fell on his left side, and the blood is on the right side of his face, so Kise must really have long fuckin nails to cause that much bleeding.

I'm a person who follows logic, and according to the explanation, Kuruko has no presence, making light pass through him and unable to get reflected into someone's eyes, which results in him being invisible. And on top of that he can use misdirection to become even more invisible. This whole anime is based on the opponents being too incompetent to realize man-to-man defense means covering EVERY FUCKIN GUY ON THE COURT!! But they just write it off with "no they can't see him because he generates selective blindness in every living thing''. I can't believe I'm hating this anime because of this. I want to enjoy this anime but I can't. Everything else is great except this dumb-ass invisibility cloak I can't make sense of.
Feb 7, 2016 4:29 AM

Apr 2015
I loved every bit of this episode.

I feel sorry for Kurokocchi. He didn't deserve to bleed because of Kise.

Well that sounded weird...

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Apr 2, 2016 4:07 PM

Mar 2014
ZetsuboYami said:

I'm a person who follows logic, and according to the explanation, Kuruko has no presence, making light pass through him and unable to get reflected into someone's eyes, which results in him being invisible. And on top of that he can use misdirection to become even more invisible. This whole anime is based on the opponents being too incompetent to realize man-to-man defense means covering EVERY FUCKIN GUY ON THE COURT!! But they just write it off with "no they can't see him because he generates selective blindness in every living thing''. I can't believe I'm hating this anime because of this. I want to enjoy this anime but I can't. Everything else is great except this dumb-ass invisibility cloak I can't make sense of.

First of, it's a sports series, so of course not everything makes sense. (Realism is boring!) Kuroko is not literally invisible, he simply lacks presence. There are people in real life who lack presence in certain situations. I myself am often ignored by other people and people comment on me sometimes that I appear out of nowhere. Also, basketball and many other sports games are games where you cannont concentrate on everyone and everything. You usually focus on the ball first. Everything also happens fast, while the anime portrays the game in cinematic time at times, making things appear longer than they actually are.
May 6, 2016 8:54 AM

Jul 2014
Takao and Midorima... love these two~ lol so funny
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jul 9, 2016 2:13 AM

Jun 2016
Epic episode, no doubt! Alley-oop for the buzzer beater!

Nice to see that the rest of the team could hold the ground without Kuroko.
Sep 25, 2016 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
Great episode, just love their performance.
They did it, good work Team Serein!!
Jan 9, 2017 5:33 PM

Feb 2015
ZetsuboMadara said:
I truly cannot accept that invisibility bullshit. And now a small slap to the face causes Kuroko to bleed out. He fell on his left side, and the blood is on the right side of his face, so Kise must really have long fuckin nails to cause that much bleeding.

i knew after he was taken out of the game it was a blatant writing to make them win. kuroko had a two minute break and perhaps a 4-6 minute break after he was injured (i still don't see how...), so he had plenty of time to "recharge".
---------
winning on the first time? against the school of miracles? for real? sorry this episode did not do it for me.
Jan 31, 2017 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
Really enjoyed this episode, very intense. And Kise got all super serious at the end...!! *o*

I'm a little surprised that Kuroko bled so much from what was probably just a scratch but ok, whatever, do what you gotta do to make the plot work lol. Kuroko and Kagami make such a great team, I'm so excited to see the development of their teamwork and skills throughout the show!! Captain Hyuuga as a clutch player was also a nice surprise (and that personality switch lol).

The show's been a good balance of action and comedy so far, a real promising start.
removed-userJan 31, 2017 8:57 PM
Mar 11, 2017 10:50 PM

Dec 2015
Captain couldn't take it anymore and exploded xD

Whoa, that ending though!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 29, 2017 7:34 AM

Jun 2016
I screamed when Ryouta unintentionally hit Kuroko then I screamed so freaking loud when I saw Kuroko bleeding. Ohmygod. Then he freaking fainted. What the fuck. What the fuck. But glad he recovered and he did able to play again. And looks like Seirin won the game. Poor Ryouta's face. Waah. ;-;

What an intense episode!

Aaaand I think I just heard Daisuke Ono. Waaaaaah. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 4, 2017 3:45 AM

Feb 2017
Wooo that alley opp buzzer beater! Now that's a highlight play! Air Kagami in the da house for that one! Also Kise crying lol. I love how they let Hyuga shined here!

Midorima in the end XDXD Ahhh i'll say it again glad to rewatch this series :D
Jan 13, 2018 9:23 AM
Dec 2017
Normally every team losses their first game , learn from it and make a superb comeback in next match. This is first time i am watching that team won their first watch. I can expect anything from a anime but never this. Best surprise ever .
May 5, 2018 4:31 PM

Jan 2015
Kuroko is so smart and I like him.
Very intense episode. 5/5
Oct 6, 2019 5:59 PM

Sep 2018
Ehh?? Kise as one of generation of miracles is just an overstatement? Kuroko and Kagami defeat him lol I'm really not fan of "over"dog. Looks boring!
Jul 6, 2020 1:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm glad people from the second year are getting time to shine too. The dude that's coming to the practice game is probably gonna bash on Kise for his failure, maybe they will introduce themselves one after the other.
Oct 1, 2020 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
i'm glad that in the end they didn't only relayed on raw power but on tactic.

and i'm really wondering how kuroko already is the heart of the team that they can't win without, is there some games in the manga that they skipped?

not that i don't like though that he's the heart of the game, he really have much more than passing but also tactic. kagami on the other side have only strength, that's how i feel though...
Jan 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Jun 2020
All I can say is. Captain Junpei sure is hot.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 26, 2021 2:32 PM

May 2019
It is sooo good! Love the plays between Kuroko and Kagami!
Apr 22, 2021 2:20 PM

Nov 2016
The aspect always nice to see is how Kuroko can shine despite lacking power and regular skills.

Dope episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 13, 2021 6:10 PM

May 2016
Seirin's 1st Year duo coordinating with each other at the first half of the game was pretty damn entertaining~ That accident between Kise and Kuroko looked like it really hurt but it seems that it was a blessing in disguise since the latter was able to rest until the last quarter of the game.

While the other members of Team Seirin looks rather unassuming compared to Kagami and Kuroko, it's rather satisfying to see that they're not bad at all!

Dec 6, 2022 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
How did Kuroko get so injured! I guess Kise was all talk.
Dec 12, 2022 5:41 AM
Nov 2022
Seirin made a buzzer beater to beat Taiko
Jun 2, 2023 3:05 AM

Apr 2013
Imagine knocking the best player of the enemy team out and then continue bragging how much better you are. Pathetic.
Oct 20, 2023 3:07 PM
Nov 2018
suits my masochism
Feb 21, 5:50 AM

Jun 2023
i'm so hyped.. binge-watching lalalalala
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.