MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (22) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

247 74.85%
4 out of 5: Liked it

57 17.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 5.45%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 0.91%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 1.52%
Voters: 330

04-28-12, 10:08 PM

ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Kurogashi said:
Well the episode was fun. And going through these past 7 pages of spoilers was even more fun. Well, they weren't really spoilers as none of it will ever show in Fate Zero.

I hope they animate Sakura's route, or maybe I'll have to do a bit of wikiing to satisfy my needs.

either download the visual novel or read the "screenshots" here
but really i suggest the visual novel for the music and overall enjoyment

http://fsn.seorinwastaken.com/archive/index.html

I took a look at it...yeah the VN would be a lot better

the link i provided is mostly used to provide anti-faggotry material when someone makes a statement like "hurr durr lancelot can beat hercules"
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

04-28-12, 10:17 PM

Kotomine is a sadistic ass. And I love him for it.

04-28-12, 10:26 PM

Lumathy said:
BloodRequiem said:
Lumathy said:
so Kirei finally did it, dat smirk of him was creepy as hell.
flashback next ep, hope they won't drag it the whole ep though.

the flashback thing isnt like the rin bs
its actually legit important

yeah I know what those flashbacks are important for ppl to understand Kiritsugu, just personally not a fan of whole ep flashback.

if handled nicely flashbacks can turn really good.I hate them too when they are unnecessary(Like naruto in the last chapters)

04-28-12, 10:33 PM

Great episode but I expected more from Tokiomi's death. I feel like his end could've been done better, and not hearing the inner thoughts of characters is also a big problem.

Gilgamesh was able to accomplish his goal and unleash Kotomines true nature.

Can't wait until next episode though, really looking forward to Kiritsugu's past
Modified by Ragna92, 04-28-12, 10:57 PM

04-28-12, 10:42 PM

I loved how Kirei and Gilgamesh were teasing each other :)

Tokiomi's dying face was priceless but I do feel bad for him. He was a good father.

04-28-12, 10:44 PM

A word of thanks to Kotomine Kirei... He makes Kiritsugu look like a true hero LoL. I loved every minute of Kotomine's two-faced plan, he really made the story that much more exciting. Not to mention, he has the most powerful Gilgamesh as his right hand too now.

That scene with Tokiomi and Rin parting was kind of sad, I knew Tokiomi was going to get killed, it was just a matter of how. His ideal student stabbing him in the back with the same gift he bought for him, how evil. (In an entertaining way)

Also...FINALLY, we will get a full out flashback on Emiya Kiritsugu. I was waiting for this since the first episode and a lot of unanswered theories of mine will finally be accounted for. I can't wait.

Iri-kun and Maiya's conversation was kind of disheartening. Although, now I see why Kiritsugu had her tagging along Saber all this time. He killed two birds with one stone; the first being keeping his identity a secret and the second was prolonging his beloved's health. I respect that man to endless means.

Oh yeah, SAAYBA ON A BIKE FTW!

04-28-12, 10:55 PM

Thanks for the link.
Which chapter/route can I find out where Lancelot beats Hercules?

And there's no ero in this site! I skipped to those sexy pages and nothing! Booo!

edit: oh wait a second, I can watch the shit on that site! why would i need to download it! awesome!
edit2: how come the video doesnt all match up with the chapter names... confused.
ok, i'm guessing those video titles are wrong and are not in order and the guy who made the site is trolling... SIGH
Modified by Kurogashi, 04-28-12, 11:05 PM

04-28-12, 10:56 PM

Ragna92 said:
Great episode but I expected more from Tokiomi's death. I feel like his end could've been done better, and not hearing the inner thoughts of characters is also a big problem.

well Tokiomi's death wasn't meant to be very dramatic though, it was over before the man himself even aware that he's dead. But yeah not knowing the inner thoughts is a turn off since it showed that Tokiomi is not a bad father.

04-28-12, 11:30 PM

Kurogashi said:
Thanks for the link.
Which chapter/route can I find out where Lancelot beats Hercules?

And there's no ero in this site! I skipped to those sexy pages and nothing! Booo!

edit: oh wait a second, I can watch the shit on that site! why would i need to download it! awesome!
edit2: how come the video doesnt all match up with the chapter names... confused.
ok, i'm guessing those video titles are wrong and are not in order and the guy who made the site is trolling... SIGH

there is no lancelot vs hercules battle
just using it to prove hercules' feats
thats why i still recommend the game cuz that website isnt meant for a substitute for the original source but more like a reference in debates
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

04-28-12, 11:30 PM

I thought it was going to be a pretty boring episode until Kirei went straight evil on his master lol.

04-29-12, 12:00 AM

Kirei is da shit, nuff said!

04-29-12, 12:04 AM

Lol the dagger Rin coveted all that time was the dagger that killed her father.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RtmHARe.jpg[/img] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ClPz9FMdIE

04-29-12, 12:35 AM

Fate/Zero Never Failed To Amuse Me. >)

Linkark07 said:

Yeah. Where In The World Is That Gem. I Believe Tokiomi Gave That Gem Directly To Rin. :|

I Was Expecting For That But It Didn't Happen And It's Replace To A Fucking Book.
[img]Faggot img BB code.[/img]

04-29-12, 12:49 AM

Haha, that was great. I knew he was going to betray Tokiomi sooner or later but the execution of it was fantastic. He's one of the few antagonists in anime that are truly interesting and exciting, probably more than any other character in the show aside from Rider and the King of Heroes himself. This is getting more and more interesting, can't wait to see how the final battle will play out as it draws closer.

04-29-12, 1:08 AM

Awesome episode, from build-up to the great finale, from sounds&music to direction, the whole episode was on another level. Can't understand why people complain about the lack of action when there are such intellectual conversations and decent plot-development etc. Anyway, the series is around my "10 points radar" for the time being. Moreover, it's only getting better and better!

04-29-12, 1:10 AM

Finally.
We just got Kotomine Kirei in all his glory.

04-29-12, 2:54 AM

why everybody thinks that he gave he the jewel ?
pic from F/SN novel, last memory of father
http://oi48.tinypic.com/mu8v0i.jpg

04-29-12, 2:56 AM

Hehe, that smirk kinda looked like Alucard's... fitting, since the seiyuu is the same after all

04-29-12, 3:01 AM

Kirei is...terrifying. I'd hate to be in Kiritsugu's shoes right now. I don't think he was expecting this turn of events.

Great stuff as usual. Not as good as last week's; though, I wasn't expecting it to be. Tokiomi's ultimate demise at the hands of Kirei is something most of us have been anticipating for quite some time. The series never tried to hide this from us obviously, so much so that I wonder if I would have enjoyed it more had it been a little less foreshadowed. Perhaps it would have been more shocking? I don't know. Still, it was inevitable and the entire scene was directed very well. As always, Urobuchi's dialogue for Kirei and Gilgamesh is some of his best work.

On a side note, I can't exactly say I understand why Kirei wanted to kill his own father. Looking through this thread, a few posts mentioned that he was crying over his father's body in the original light novel(too bad it was omitted here), so perhaps the anime didn't make this clear enough? Was he scornful toward him because his father never understood him?

Alas...the agonizing wait for next Saturday begins again. =(

04-29-12, 3:01 AM

Zeulg said:
why everybody thinks that he gave he the jewel ?
pic from F/SN novel, last memory of father
http://oi48.tinypic.com/mu8v0i.jpg

because of deen's messed up adaptation

Pages (22) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices