MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Please Rape Me! Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Please Rape Me! »» Please Rape Me! Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Please Rape Me! Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

33 60.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 29.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 7.27%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.64%
Voters: 55

05-06-12, 2:45 AM

come on ep 2, come faster
Loved the last part =)
Being a fan is like´╗┐ having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

05-06-12, 9:20 PM

Wow, despite the name, the hentai actually focused MORE on comedy than sex. Literally 2/3 of the episode was just lolworthy thoughts about rape. Both the main and Sari had ridiculous dialogue.

Even during the actual "rape" it was still sorta hilarious although without the comedy like any rapists you'd think the dude is clearly wrong in the head. Well, he still is but somehow I couldn't help laugh. Man I feel horrible for laughing at rape jokes but it was worth the lols.

Not really fap material tho, kinda short and was more lolworthy than fapworthy.

05-10-12, 1:57 AM

TheKindlyOne said:
Was gonna watch this, but then realised it was hentai.

Yeah, I got the same unpleasant surprise when I thought of watching "Rape! Rape! Rape!"

They should make it a little more clear so nobody gets offended :/

05-11-12, 10:37 AM

I usually dislike hentais that focus more on characters/plot over actual sex scenes. since you know it's a hentai and all, but this one managed to keep me entertained inbetween sex scenes. Pretty funny and characters seem likeable, not bad at all.

8.5/10

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

05-12-12, 11:29 AM

That was pretty damn funny to be honest. I really like the comedy aspect. I want to see more of these kind.

I needed more rape scenes though like in Rape Rape Rape, he rapes 3 girls in one episode. This guy has a long way to go.

and lol at Seri watching Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai.

05-13-12, 2:00 AM

I don't really care of the sex scenes but the episode it itself was pretty damn entertaining so i did not get bored at all...

I loved the part where she's asking about the umaibo and that scene at the end was pretty good too

05-17-12, 1:54 AM

This was pretty good and funny too. Waiting for 2 episode.

05-22-12, 5:13 AM

Man how clumsy can the main character get? >_< Ah well it's a comedy so I guess it's OK. On the bed scene, I was totally thinking she will bite his dick and not put it in her mouth, since it was her favorite flavor after all. XD

05-25-12, 8:17 PM

This was just awesome! Normally I hate rape hentai but thanks to my friend who recommended this now I'm in love with this series. It managed to have me both sexually exited and laughing my ass of at the same time. Truly an amazing series. Cant wait for the next episode.

05-28-12, 8:53 PM

Collaboration Works are awesome. I've seen all their work so far and I'l keep watching them. Please Rape Me! is the most entertaining hentai I've ever seen. ^^ The main character is so pathetic at times its hard not to laugh. Sari, on top of being hot, has a very strange personality. Hosaka Ippei's high school crush, Yuuma Chidori is very charming and was pretty okay with being "raped" compared to other hentai of the rape genre. My favorite moment of the whole episode was at the end: Sari sleeps next to Hosaka, touches his manhood and he instantly cums. :)

05-31-12, 3:17 AM

Tachii said:
TheKindlyOne said:
Was gonna watch this, but then realised it was hentai.
Not sure if serious...

Obviously troll. How does "Please Rape Me." not point to hentai...?

On a side note

05-31-12, 3:20 AM

TheNVS said:
This was just awesome! Normally I hate rape hentai but thanks to my friend who recommended this now I'm in love with this series. It managed to have me both sexually exited and laughing my ass of at the same time. Truly an amazing series. Cant wait for the next episode.

I wouldn't say I'm jealous, but I find having a friend or even acquaintance that shares an interest in hentai pretty awesome... :/ maybe I'm jealous haha... not sure how you exactly would find one.

06-10-12, 2:47 AM

this was awesome.

more funny than sex scene
i hope so more hentai like this :3

oh,ya when eps. 2 will be release?

06-10-12, 10:12 PM

LOL. MASQUE DE RAPE! For a second there, I was sure I was hearing Richard from Tales of Graces F saying "Boku wa MASQUE DE BARONIA!"

07-03-12, 12:23 AM

Episode 2 is set for August. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

07-03-12, 6:29 AM

bigbrown411 said:

Link please?

07-03-12, 7:25 AM

thenwhowasphone said:
bigbrown411 said:

Link please?

I also want to know if this is true cause I've been waiting a long time for episode 2.

07-05-12, 6:48 AM

For a Hentai this actually has quite a great plot. Not to mention nice art and whatnot.

07-05-12, 7:14 AM

Tayau said:
For a Hentai this actually has quite a great plot. Not to mention nice art and whatnot.

I would disagree with you on the greatness of the plot. It's nothing remarkable or amazing but it has enough motivation for the protagonist to fuck the girls.

I do agree that the artwork is tops. Someone tell me when episode 2 is coming!

07-07-12, 9:49 PM

thenwhowasphone said:
bigbrown411 said:

Link please?

Here's the link to the scheduled releases for July and August:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1117158

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices