MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 490 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 490 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 490 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

30 41.10%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 28.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 15.07%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 8.22%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 6.85%
Voters: 73

04-28-12, 6:00 PM

Aldo512 said:
Sykadel said:
How long before it gets revealed that Ichigo's mom was a Quincy, so Ichigo has to awaken his dormant Quincy power in order to become a complete Super Shingami Fullbring Vaizard Hollow Quincy?
That is simultaneously the stupidest and most awesome thing Bleach could bring out. Which means it's definitely gonna happen.

Yeah well only if she was like the weakest of her kind ever I don't see anyone loosing to grand fisher actually.
I don't beleive that Ichigo's mom is his biological mother and I beleive that the one he consider his mother to be a normal human.

04-28-12, 6:03 PM

Fai said:
Ekstah said:
So Aizen was a butterfly, and now Quincy's are angels?

Aizen was a seraphim and quincies have been angels since the middle of Soul Society arc.

Sykadel said:
How long before it gets revealed that Ichigo's mom was a Quincy, so Ichigo has to awaken his dormant Quincy power in order to become a complete Super Shingami Fullbring Vaizard Hollow Quincy?

I was rofl at those xD But I open to anything...its not impossible lmao :D

Still wonder what that guy meant about Ishida...wonder if his father is involved at all...my be the reason why he told him not to get involved in Shinigami business...
Well there in SS now...see how this goes...a sign for the appearance of the Royal Guard possibly? Or Aizen soon?

And that form the Quincy did...it's the same as what Ishida did against Mayuri I'm guessing. Not a big surprise....but it looked wrong....

Well I don't see Ichi having a problem...but I really wanted him to just like 1 shot k.o him...

04-28-12, 7:52 PM

Sykadel said:
dun-dun-DUH-DUH, it's Kubo after all

How Ishida got his powers back

How Ichigo got his

04-28-12, 8:02 PM

It was damn short lol.

04-28-12, 9:42 PM

Personally i think this transfo looked pretty awesome.
Im hella curious if Ishida will fight with Ichigo in future...o.o i hope, cuz it would be an epic fight.Thought i still want Ishida on a good side xP
And now lets begin...~

04-29-12, 12:33 AM

Transformation was pretty good and who don't like the manga dont read it and don't comment

04-29-12, 1:04 AM

Sykadel said:

Quincy is a religion gifted upon spiritually aware people by "an older race of magic hunters" you do not need to "be born into it". You just need a LOT of time and A LOT of resources.

You ARE infinitely better at if if you are born into family who practiced it for a long time, though.

04-29-12, 2:39 AM

is it just me or is this arc somehow going fast? i mean, few chapters and we already have war even though i read somewhere this one will be longer than arrancar arc..
also, was that a giant foot in the end? lolwut

04-29-12, 4:09 AM

Maddo_scientisto said:
Crouchez said:
Wtf Kubo? Now Quincies can turn into fabulous magical girls?

What this quincie used was his final form, the same thing Ishida used against Mayuri in the SS arc. Ishida broke the glove for a shortcut but it's a form that you can reach with trainings.

There is a big parralel between Ichigo's FGT form and the quincie's final form. To begin with their power are on an even level. Secondly they both have a shortcut to achieve that form. Thirdly they both aren't complete if used with the shortcut.

So far Ichigo and Ishida only reached their last form with those shortcut which in return destroy their power. Ishida had only one wing while his real final form probably have 2. Ichigo had only one arm covered by his power while his final form probably cover his entire body.
And the most important thing: They couldn't use it for long.

Oh haha sorry, I'm not really used to be getting such an serious and elaborated response to an sarcastic comment of mine, especially in a Bleach thread.

But anyways - yeah I'm aware that the (incomplete) technique had already been used by Ishida beforehand, it's just that back then it didn't look as silly.
What I meant to say in my comment was that Kubo should work on his character designs a lil harder ( I mean comn, High Heels - seriously..?).

04-29-12, 8:42 AM

Icebreaker93 said:
Transformation was pretty good and who don't like the manga dont read it and don't comment

That's the dumbest thing someone can say.

If YOU don't like the comments then don't read them or talk about them.

04-29-12, 6:55 PM

Sykadel said:

Haha! Awesome. Considering how he assimilated fucking everything until now i wouldn't be surprised.

So he left us in anticipation, i hope the next chapter has some contend and not 17 pages of people staring at each other.

04-29-12, 9:00 PM

Omg, this turn more and more interesting. Can't wait for next chapter

04-29-12, 10:07 PM

I'm kind of getting sick and tired of these dumb evolution-type transformations, jeez I've already seen Digimon.

I mean really Kubo, do you have to make someone transform into something so cheesy to make them more fierce?

And I'm already seeing a major fight with Ichigo and Ishida taking place.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

04-29-12, 11:36 PM

So. Ishida is that King dude? I smell here alternate/parallel realities or time-travel in the plot. Either that, or I'm just reading too much into it, or the author is fucking with us (wouldn't be the first time).

Sykadel said:

Kubo will make it happen. It's a shonen and the pattern is there already anyway.
Modified by Genix, 04-29-12, 11:40 PM

04-30-12, 3:54 AM

Wow, the german is horrible.
As a Anime & Manga-Nerd I'm used to funny german, because the Japanese love it so much. But this.... just no.

04-30-12, 11:50 AM

Kuchenlight said:
Wow, the german is horrible.
As a Anime & Manga-Nerd I'm used to funny german, because the Japanese love it so much. But this.... just no.

Pretty much the same here. The german words are used in such an amazingly incorrect way, at one point I couldn't understand what they were supposed to mean.
I'm talking about this page: click here -> The "Quincy Letzt Stil"? What is that supposed to mean? Well, on the next page, it says it's "Qincy Vollständig", so I guess it's supposed to mean he reaches his completed form? And while we're at it: why does it has two names? The "real" name and the other one? I'm lost.

By the way, the scanlation I've read said in a TL note that "Quincy Vollständig" is supposed to liertally (!) translate into "Complete Holy Form", this is just plain WRONG, "vollständig" translates into "completed", it says NOTHING about anything holy or any kind of form, just "completed".
Modified by kennikitty, 04-30-12, 11:55 AM

04-30-12, 2:29 PM

kennikitty said:
Kuchenlight said:

By the way, the scanlation I've read said in a TL note that "Quincy Vollständig" is supposed to liertally (!) translate into "Complete Holy Form", this is just plain WRONG, "vollständig" translates into "completed", it says NOTHING about anything holy or any kind of form, just "completed".

The "literal" translation is applied to the word written in kanji. Most of those names in Bleach have double meaning, for example
"Arrancar" - in Spanish "tear out, pull off, etc."
"Arankaru" - written with kanji for words "broken" and "mask"

Inarius said:
Sykadel said:
dun-dun-DUH-DUH, it's Kubo after all

Now that you look at it... it's quite obvious, lol :D
Aizen obviously doesn't mean that he is a Shinigami and Human offspring, because that would be no shocker and there is no point to cut the sentence there. The Shinigami part is no shocker either, because there would be no point to cut the sentence after it.

It leaves us with... now it's obviously a Quincy.
So Ichigo is basically an offspring of an "angel" and "demon"? xD

Well, that's Shonen for you.
Modified by gbanshee, 04-30-12, 2:36 PM

05-01-12, 3:20 AM

Heh, Sasakibe didn't lie. Quincies can bankai too.

05-01-12, 2:32 PM

Wonderful Chapter! Each chapter'm more curious, Kubo is no longer giving spoilers in each chapter as before, and this is making the manga becoming increasingly interesting. Now I was curious: "does Ishida pretended to be "weak" in all this time?"
This new ability called Quincy Forsteindich seems to be very cool to the enemy! And the war is about to begin, the Vanderreich (Quincys) have infiltrated the Soul Society, let's see what will happen.

05-01-12, 2:48 PM

Arashi89 said:
Heh, Sasakibe didn't lie. Quincies can bankai too.

Sasakibe never said that Quincies could bankai though.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices