MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sakamichi no Apollon »» Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

223 79.64%
4 out of 5: Liked it

34 12.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 6.43%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.07%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.71%
Voters: 280

04-26-12, 1:11 PM

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!
the fucken romance dial just got turned the fuck on.
ugh, it feels so damn force. WHY IS THIS ANIME BEING BUTCHERED ALREADY?!?!

04-26-12, 1:13 PM

The confession scene was great, nice to see the love confession not dragging on. However, I'm really enjoying how jazz seems to bring all of the characters together. Either way, I predict it's going to get very real and emotional from this point on.

04-26-12, 1:20 PM

onzeedge said:
I mean, she didn't seem dissapointed when Sentaro said Kaoru asked her to come.

I bet she pretended to be clueless and during the whole double date knew what was happening. She is too sophisticated to be so naive.

04-26-12, 1:31 PM

I love when guys blush for 80% of the series and then confess, but gotta say this was very refreshing, I like how Kaoru is so honest with his own feelings.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

04-26-12, 1:46 PM

Ajunky said:
I'm almost sure she knew all along it was Sentaro by his "subtle" nervousness. Though I can't figure out why she told Ri-chan it had been Kaoru who invited her... could she be the manipulative type?

PaninaManina said:
I bet she pretended to be clueless and during the whole double date knew what was happening. She is too sophisticated to be so naive.

Haha, yeah that's right, I didn't even consider that, thanks for pointing that out. Man I really wanna read her description after that Jun-speculation now..

She's probably just tellin' it straight as she heard it, really is no reason why she would straighten out a mess of an invitation from two 'almost' strangers, even if she knew :P
Modified by onzeedge, 04-26-12, 1:50 PM

04-26-12, 1:51 PM

Kaoru embraces his new found social freedom by confessing to his love! Will there be any repercussions for this former introvert turned jazz musician? I can't wait to find out :3

04-26-12, 2:45 PM

I'm getting worried...

The pacing is really really.. fast!!

It was a REALLY cute confession, but it was soo sudden.

Usually when confessions happen too soon n an anime it doesnt really work out );

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

04-26-12, 2:57 PM

Kaoru stepped up to the plate to resolve the misunderstanding which was refreshing to see. I did felt this episode was more drama driven vs comedy but that's ok.

04-26-12, 3:02 PM

Developments and direction were great (and music of course). This is getting really interesting.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

04-26-12, 3:07 PM

Gosh, I was thinking it was really cute and funny. But then WTF melodramatic and I'm all worried that something terrible will happen.

I realize he's modeling, but wtf is Sentarou doing..? And whut! Stupid Sentarou for saying that Richie invited her.
But he was so damn cute. Had to pause one or twice because I was too excited. XD

Gosh. I'm Richie x Ri-chan fan though. :O (But I love Sentarou!)

Hope it's a good ending though... I'm loving this so far.

Best or 2nd best of the season!!

5/5

WAITWAITWAIT

WHATTT????
Modified by Mirorin, 04-26-12, 3:12 PM

04-26-12, 3:16 PM

this is fantastic.
great episode n im in love with jazz now

04-26-12, 4:11 PM

Now if only anyone would tell me what piece Richie and Sentaro played, if it ever has a name...
ლ(ಥ‸ಥლ) GIVE IMG BBCODE

04-26-12, 4:15 PM

When Sentaro asked her to hang out it was adorable.
Richie's confession was cute as well.
What were Sentaro and Kaoru evEN doing though when he was shirtless? lmao

I hope things turn out well and this doesn't turn into some crazy sad, dramatic story. :L
魔法少女グレイシー

04-26-12, 4:29 PM

This show is sickening. Really, really disgusting.

... It's disgusting how good it is. Fucking AMAZING. Also now I'm shipping Ritsuko/Kaoru.

04-26-12, 5:01 PM

Haha, Sentaro was too cute getting all flustered like that. ^^=

I'll admit, the pace is worrying me a little bit, but it's refreshing to see a series that we know won't be dragged out til the very end. That'd be too slow. Things do seem to be alright now since there's still a lot to reveal and a lot of ways for all this to go horribly wrong. ^^V

04-26-12, 5:04 PM

Des;909573 said:
I don't think Ri-chan is looking Sentaro's way becaus she's in love with him, think there's another reason.
Don't think this one is as predictable as other animes these days.
I think she's just concerned for him, since she knows this is the first time he has fallen in love and she doesn't want him to do something he'll regret.
And she wishes to be loved too, wish she is and knows now.(probably not exactly like this, but close).

I really hope I'm correct or at least that it won't be just becaus Ri-chan is in love with Sentaro.
It'll be interesting of course, but it's been done.

04-26-12, 5:14 PM

Hmmm... I don't think i will like this kind of development
But still great episode

04-26-12, 5:22 PM

onzeedge said:
Ajunky said:
I'm almost sure she knew all along it was Sentaro by his "subtle" nervousness. Though I can't figure out why she told Ri-chan it had been Kaoru who invited her... could she be the manipulative type?

PaninaManina said:

Haha, yeah that's right, I didn't even consider that, thanks for pointing that out. Man I really wanna read her description after that Jun-speculation now..

She's probably just tellin' it straight as she heard it, really is no reason why she would straighten out a mess of an invitation from two 'almost' strangers, even if she knew :P

Note that she paint that "lover's rock", and about using Sentaro as a model is not for artistic purposes, it can't be. At least she in playing with him. I wouldn't be surprised if that scratch don't was accident.

Lulexiaa said:
I'm getting worried...

The pacing is really really.. fast!!

It was a REALLY cute confession, but it was soo sudden.

Usually when confessions happen too soon n an anime it doesnt really work out );

The manga has just been completed with 9 volumes.

04-26-12, 5:34 PM

Alternating between fucking melodrama and shit's progressing.

04-26-12, 5:56 PM

Sentaro suddenly being shy made me laugh while the misunderstanding got on my nerves. Thank god Kaoru had the balls to confess, good job.
I still don't know what I should think of Ritsuko's behaviour, is she jealous of Yurika because Kaoru invited her (her assumption), is she annoyed by Sentaro not paying attention to her or is it both??? Why did she cry and what was going in the whole scene about the handkerchief, it turned into serious shit just like that?

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices