MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pretty boys, beautiful men.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Current Events »» Pretty boys, beautiful men.

Pages (6) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: If you could afford it, would you keep a pretty boy as your
I'm male and my answer is yes.

23 11.22%
I'm female and my answer is yes.

34 16.59%
I'm male and my answer is no.

77 37.56%
I'm female and my answer is no.

36 17.56%
(@[]@!!)

35 17.07%
Voters: 205

04-28-12, 12:08 AM

I'd keep one if they dressed up like a cute girl for me and wore frilly dresses. No homo.

04-28-12, 5:03 AM

I'd keep one as my maid. I mean, they ARE pretty.

04-28-12, 5:05 AM

No, just no.

On the other hand..

You can have one! No, take ten!
That would mean there are more fish for me to catch, or something, harr harr.
kiltroutgore said:
"I am meme, hear me roar."

04-28-12, 8:58 AM

I'm against anything that's devaluing humanity. A no-no for me.

04-28-12, 2:20 PM

Pretty sure a few people are taking this more seriously than it is intended.

04-28-12, 2:34 PM

Dafuq.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

04-28-12, 3:44 PM

Ambalamps said:

Then post it in Casual Chat, not GD. The OP prefaces the question by describing how natural and common the practice has been in the past; i.e. in reality, real life. I despise social models that allow these things and given that many people are busting their asses to end similar practices today with little success, not everyone can take the question as an amusing 'what if' game.

So for those of you who replied 'yes': why don't you? It is not impossible; it is difficult to smuggle these kids into the US (boat to mexico, from land to us), sure, so you need a lot of money but I am sure a small minority of users in this site can afford them. Besides, many users live in some European countries where trafficking people is easier than smuggling cigarettes through the borders, making it even more feasible to acquire the services of these kids (or even entire families, if one is so inclined).

04-28-12, 7:21 PM

Yup sure would. Wouldn't stop at one either!

04-28-12, 7:52 PM

Hmm...a no for me...

04-28-12, 8:29 PM

He can be my "whipping boy"

04-28-12, 8:31 PM

Video of pretty boys as pets here:

04-28-12, 11:20 PM

hentai_proxy said:
Ambalamps said:

Then post it in Casual Chat, not GD. The OP prefaces the question by describing how natural and common the practice has been in the past; i.e. in reality, real life. I despise social models that allow these things and given that many people are busting their asses to end similar practices today with little success, not everyone can take the question as an amusing 'what if' game.

So for those of you who replied 'yes': why don't you? It is not impossible; it is difficult to smuggle these kids into the US (boat to mexico, from land to us), sure, so you need a lot of money but I am sure a small minority of users in this site can afford them. Besides, many users live in some European countries where trafficking people is easier than smuggling cigarettes through the borders, making it even more feasible to acquire the services of these kids (or even entire families, if one is so inclined).

This is hardly material for a casual chat. I think it fits just fine in here. There you go again taking it seriously.

04-29-12, 4:34 AM

Ambalamps said:
This is hardly material for a casual chat. I think it fits just fine in here. There you go again taking it seriously.

He's just taking things way out of context. It's is not about sex or slavery, so I don't know where he got that idea from. Just don't ask him for a tip ever, ' cause he might perceive that as robbery.
Modified by Mouhappai, 04-29-12, 5:58 AM

04-29-12, 5:46 AM

I'd like to have a big castle with lots and lots of pretty butlers. And a personal cellist.

I'd never de-value them as humans though. We'd all be totally on par and there'd be mutual respect, I'd just pay them to be around. I hope we can all be friends too. xD
Modified by SaraSlurpsCoffee, 04-29-12, 5:50 AM
curiouser and curiouser :)

04-29-12, 8:27 AM

I voted for "I'm male and my answer is yes." I don't care about having one but I will set him free because of the cruelty the OP is giving him by making him my own slave. Everyone deserves their freedom.

04-29-12, 9:12 AM

I'm a guy and I voted yes. I'm assuming said pet understood what he was getting himself into and had a say in the matter, and got something in return. Under those circumstances, why not?

04-29-12, 1:31 PM

AlanViBritannia said:
Dafuq.
have i just read?
I just realized half of you have suppressed homosexual feelings.
The rest are females

04-29-12, 2:53 PM

Mouhappai said:
Ambalamps said:

He's just taking things way out of context. It's is not about sex or slavery, so I don't know where he got that idea from. Just don't ask him for a tip ever, ' cause he might perceive that as robbery.

I am sorry if I am misunderstanding something, but you already admitted that these pretty boys can be thought of as property (as pets are, and as people from your initial historical example have been); this is where I got the idea of slavery from. My comments are solely based on that admission. If you are talking about willing people (I loved 'kimi wa petto') then I have no problems at all; and yes, I would accept an invitation from a pretty boy who wanted to be my 'pet'. In quotes. No 'owning' or 'property' or anything. Just games.

Edit: Also, I never explicitly referred to sex, even though I did have it in mind, since the op mentioned concubines. I would also ask you to be less insulting about my replies. Other people are confused, too, although they are less vocal than I am.
Modified by hentai_proxy, 04-29-12, 3:57 PM

04-29-12, 2:54 PM

Sorry, I'd rather have a cat or a dog to keep as a pet
in a non sexual way since 3DPD

also, it's not hot if it's not forced

04-29-12, 3:25 PM

I got nothing against homosexuality, so I don't see a problem on that front. I see problem in the total disregard of basic human rights. There is no way that "this boy is gonna be okay with it". It's not that you are born with wishes to be someone's slave. And if boy was brainwashed, it wouldn't be free will anymore.

And now, on more personal level, I don't see why'd I need a slave? Be it boy slave or girl slave. No need at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (6) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices