MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pretty boys, beautiful men.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Current Events »» Pretty boys, beautiful men.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: If you could afford it, would you keep a pretty boy as your
I'm male and my answer is yes.
 
23 11.22%
I'm female and my answer is yes.
 
34 16.59%
I'm male and my answer is no.
 
77 37.56%
I'm female and my answer is no.
 
36 17.56%
(@[]@!!)
 
35 17.07%
Voters: 205

05-03-12, 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1600
jiinn said:
and can leave with reasonable consequences then they have decided to become prostitutes of their own free will.


By definition of 'being owned' they cannot do that. If your definition of concubine allows them to leave whenever they want by their own will then they are not being owned, they are employed. Here:

Ownership

Employment
 
05-03-12, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 382
Thats why I was asking.
 
05-03-12, 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 7641


I might have understood it bad, because I didn't consider concubines being prostitutes.
If you pay concubines and they are free to leave whenever they are, it is not owning it's employing, as someone said above.

But throughout the history, concubines weren't allowed to leave without any consequences (usually consequence being death lol). In that manner, it's pure owning of a person.

Now, tell me, which of these two types did you have in mind while creating this thread?
1) Employed person which will do anything (not immoral) for you.
2) Concubine which can enter your agreement freely but basically never leave.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
05-03-12, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1712
I'd love to have a beautiful male be my slave. But that's not very realistic, now is it?
 
05-03-12, 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 382
ycart59 said:
I'd love to have a beautiful male be my slave. But that's not very realistic, now is it?


Realistic? This is an anime and manga forum. :)
 
05-06-12, 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 443
No, I'd rather have a guy, pretty or not, to genuinely like me as person, and not for my riches.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
 
05-06-12, 4:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4370
Definitely not, I couldn't really respect a man who lived like that, so I couldn't have one around.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
 
05-06-12, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5176
A harem of shota concubines? Yes please.
 
05-06-12, 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
kolroten said:
Yes I would. And I probably have sex with him too.


sir, you have completely destroyed my day..
 
06-26-12, 11:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4187
I was going for answer choice number 3, but then switched to 5. This is rediculous.
 
06-26-12, 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
NicoleB said:
Definitely not, I couldn't really respect a man who lived like that, so I couldn't have one around.


exactly! well said... but that feeling isnt mutual in everyone
"Today was a good day." -O'Shea Jackson
 
06-27-12, 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4370
This is really a very very creepy thread.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
 
06-27-12, 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 680
NicoleB said:
This is really a very very creepy thread.




 
06-27-12, 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 229
I want one
 
06-27-12, 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1559
Oh yes. I'm thinking about it quite often actually :D. But I'd love to have some hot butler (he doesn't have to be demon though...) who would clean up for me, cook for me, do the laundry etc. I'm absolutely useless in these kinds of stuff. The idea of having a sex slave is not very attractive to me though... I just don't have this needs.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
 
06-27-12, 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Those pictures remind me of Katsura from Gintama, lol.

No, I would not keep a male concubine or pretty boy pet, that would just be... weird.
 
06-28-12, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 655
If I can treat them like my property, can I experiment on them, inflict pain on them? If yes, sure. I just love inflicting pain on others, especially physical. If I can own some guinea pigs, then why leave the chance be? Beauty and gender doesn't matter.

Of course after reading most of the shit in the topic, I guess concubines can't be treated like that. So, I vote no.
 
06-29-12, 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 70
If I ever did I would probably just stare at them all day and wonder what to do with them. Are they good at ironing? How about dishes? I don't like to do those.
 
06-29-12, 12:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4370
ProdiGene said:
If I can treat them like my property, can I experiment on them, inflict pain on them? If yes, sure. I just love inflicting pain on others, especially physical. If I can own some guinea pigs, then why leave the chance be? Beauty and gender doesn't matter.

Of course after reading most of the shit in the topic, I guess concubines can't be treated like that. So, I vote no.


Mm...what the...
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
 
06-29-12, 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
NicoleB said:
ProdiGene said:
If I can treat them like my property, can I experiment on them, inflict pain on them? If yes, sure. I just love inflicting pain on others, especially physical. If I can own some guinea pigs, then why leave the chance be? Beauty and gender doesn't matter.

Of course after reading most of the shit in the topic, I guess concubines can't be treated like that. So, I vote no.


Mm...what the...
he wants a slave. who doesnt want a slave?
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices