Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2012 3:19 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It feels good reading a chapter with Rin as a child again.
Apr 24, 2012 8:18 AM

Jun 2009
I agree. The story was always more enjoyable when she was a kid. Good chapter!
[/center]
Apr 24, 2012 2:21 PM

Jun 2010
Hmm so it continues... The child stage was fun but knowing how it will end makes a bit... I don't know I just absolutely hated chapter 56. It shouldn't have ended that way.

Apr 24, 2012 5:55 PM

Apr 2011
Does anyone know why it airing again?

Good chapter btw :D
Apr 24, 2012 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
That was pretty much what the manga should be about. I wonder what made the author decide to change it.
Apr 24, 2012 6:28 PM

Feb 2008
Njs_Fluffy said:
Does anyone know why it airing again?

Good chapter btw :D

The author released one more volume and translations for it have started recently?
Apr 27, 2012 4:27 PM
Aug 2008
I've recently watched the tv show and decided to take a look a the manga since I like the characters so much I wanted to know what would happen next...

God, I regret reading the manga so much !!! Talk about ruining a beautiful story, that's unbelievable.
What is the point of the first half of the story when things end up like this ?
I mean, what was beautiful was Daikichi's struggles to raise Rin, how he managed to make her a happy little girl despite her sad start in life.
And in 1 chapter, everything was ruined, 10 years of their relationship as a father and a daughter thrown through the window.
May 3, 2012 2:12 PM
Dec 2011
I never minded it either way. I still don't get why he didn't get with kouki's mom the reasoning was kind of stupid if she endded up getting married anyway. Once i saw where it was going at first i was disturbed by it but then i started thinking about and adventually i kind of liked the idea. If you really payed attention Rin never really looked at him as a father just some one she could count on to take care of her and show her love when no one was left who would. so it really no surprise that she would fall in love with some one who looks after her for so long and she didn't see a father. And thats the problem because most readers do and if it were real life she probably would and he would fall in love with the mom nextdoor. But in the story the thing that gets me with the way things went is the poor old man he does see himself as her father with a romantic relationship no where near in his mind. Thats why i thought there would be more after 56 about that. even now i think he will go along with it since he would do anything to see Rin smile but i don't see a sexual relationship any where in the near future if ever. Sorry for the long post but this was a very moving manga and i do tend to brood on manga so i have a very lengthy opinion on this one. but this is a chapter discussion and as a chapter what can you say Rin being cute and Diaski being befuddled whats not to love

Kohei_no_kimi said:
I've recently watched the tv show and decided to take a look a the manga since I like the characters so much I wanted to know what would happen next...

God, I regret reading the manga so much !!! Talk about ruining a beautiful story, that's unbelievable.
I mean, what was beautiful was Daikichi's struggles to raise Rin, how he managed to make her a happy little girl despite her sad start in life.
And in 1 chapter, everything was ruined, 10 years of their relationship as a father and a daughter thrown through the window.
May 3, 2012 2:19 PM

Apr 2007
First of all they are getting married!
And of course they will have a sexual relationship since rin want to have a child with him. (And she even said our child)

I don't know why people are trying to talk this ending down, but just deal with it.
It's code geass s2 all over again!

thisguy2011 said:
I never minded it either way. I still don't get why he didn't get with kouki's mom the reasoning was kind of stupid if she endded up getting married anyway. Once i saw where it was going at first i was disturbed by it but then i started thinking about and adventually i kind of liked the idea. If you really payed attention Rin never really looked at him as a father just some one she could count on to take care of her and show her love when no one was left who would. so it really no surprise that she would fall in love with some one who looks after her for so long and she didn't see a father. And thats the problem because most readers do and if it were real life she probably would and he would fall in love with the mom nextdoor. But in the story the thing that gets me with the way things went is the poor old man he does see himself as her father with a romantic relationship no where near in his mind. Thats why i thought there would be more after 56 about that. even now i think he will go along with it since he would do anything to see Rin smile but i don't see a sexual relationship any where in the near future if ever. Sorry for the long post but this was a very moving manga and i do tend to brood on manga so i have a very lengthy opinion on this one. but this is a chapter discussion and as a chapter what can you say Rin being cute and Diaski being befuddled whats not to love

Kohei_no_kimi said:

May 3, 2012 3:53 PM
Dec 2011
Yeah I'm for the endding like it is. Read post right before you qoute them. And people have opinions and wish to express them deal with it

ramonnl said:
First of all they are getting married!
And of course they will have a sexual relationship since rin want to have a child with him. (And she even said our child)

I don't know why people are trying to talk this ending down, but just deal with it.
It's code geass s2 all over again!

thisguy2011 said:

Kohei_no_kimi said:

Aug 14, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2020
This is what I wanted more of.

More topics from this board

» When does it get trash?

AshTheChamp - Mar 22

4 by blinddig »»
Apr 8, 4:09 AM

» why hate usagi drop manga's end? ( 1 2 3 )

liveanime - Jan 15, 2016

134 by kmd3134 »»
Jan 25, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 62 Discussion

Dr_Funkadelic - Feb 27, 2013

44 by BigBlueBash »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 61 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 60 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 14, 2013

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.