Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 2, 2012 6:45 PM
Feb 2012
It wasn't all that bad.... the overall message of the entire series was good, i mean Shu was "human" as people called it, and he was a pretty unique, and different compared to the usual weak protagonist.

The ending was pretty nice too, not the cliche oh-look-we're-alive-lets-have-children-now feel. Not to mention the good soundtrack and graphics, but i did feel the first 4 episodes were a bit weak, and unnecessary, the rest was decent, with the occasional deep and sad feeling, that was more or less attractive, well anyway it didn't make me cry at all unlike a few tearjerkers i know
Nov 4, 2012 8:11 AM

Apr 2009
BloodRequiem said:
Yes it's bad and you should feel bad for thinking it's good.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 4, 2012 8:12 AM
Jul 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
BloodRequiem said:
Nov 4, 2012 8:12 AM

Apr 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
BloodRequiem said:

Are you guys brothers?

You hate on things together...

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Nov 4, 2012 11:31 AM

Apr 2009
Immahnoob said:
Nidhoeggr said:
BloodRequiem said:

Are you guys brothers?

What's more likely?
a) Two random strangers I know over the internet are brothers and therefore (dis)like everything the other also (dis)likes.
b) You watch series that are bad and random strangers you know over the internet hate these series, because they're... well, bad.
Nov 4, 2012 11:34 AM

Apr 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
Immahnoob said:
Nidhoeggr said:
BloodRequiem said:

Are you guys brothers?

What's more likely?
a) Two random strangers I know over the internet are brothers and therefore (dis)like everything the other also (dis)likes.
b) You watch series that are bad and random strangers you know over the internet hate these series, because they're... well, bad.

But you guys are the only ones that post so much about how you hate and how stupid these anime are.

On everything, man, on everything.

And sometimes at the same freakin' time.

How much of a coincidence is that?

Autocrat said:
Nov 4, 2012 11:35 AM

Apr 2009
Pure coincedence, I have no brothers.
We just seem to have the exact same taste. It happens sometimes.
Nov 4, 2012 12:22 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nidhoeggr said:
BloodRequiem said:

Are you guys brothers?

Yes. And GoldenBRS is our sibling as well...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 4, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2012
Anyway, the only thing that bothers me at both of you is that you try dictating what we should like or not.

There are five levels of certainty in the English language. May/Could/Would/Should/Will

The first and less certain being May and the last and the 100% certain being Will.

You could say it's 20% increase for each, you've used Should (which by logic would be 80%) in a hating comment like "You should feel bad because the anime is bad.", why is it a hate comment? You bought no proof to why that statement is true and you also talk about something subjective, sure, this thread is 100% subjective, OP pretty much asked why in your opinion it's that way.

But what you did wrong is that you tried saying other peoples tastes suck, which shouldn't even pass threw your mind, why? Because each human being thinks differently, and I've already repeated it about 5-10 times that it's purely subjective and you're not only doing this here, you've done this without knowing (let's just take it that way, shall we?) everywhere you unleashed your hate.

Autocrat said:
Nov 4, 2012 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
It's not a bad anime at all. I find the action intense and everything . Just that the story with shu might get people a little ragey....

I enjoyed it!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jan 29, 2013 12:31 PM
Jan 2013
I just watch this anime recently and people may think i am mad but for me this anime was truely awesome.. forget the science fiction just for a sec.. the anime shows us how people can change with time some for better some for worst . Also what i liked about it was the way the author put something that we want to know, what is that da'at ?? well that is the mystery left for us and that should be left unknown and finally the end what i liked the most, the misterious ending...
Jan 29, 2013 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
I thought this was a pretty good anime. The character relations were VERY good, there was plenty of plot twists, and very creative ideas.

For those of you who disliked the anime, can someone tell me why you dislike it? Besides the fact that it has a semi cliche plot which most anime out there has today.

*EDIT*
After reading some comments a lot of you seem to be dismayed about the characters. I don't get it, this anime has some of the best character qualities. Just because they're annoying and unlikeable doesn't mean they're bad. Shu was the only character that was a fail. I especially liked Arisa Kuhouin, Gai Tsutsugami and Shu's stepmother.
p2kEddieJan 29, 2013 12:46 PM
Jan 29, 2013 12:43 PM
May 2012
Necro lol.

I thought it was good. I liked the graphics. However, like most many anime, its second half wasn't nearly as good as its first.
Jan 29, 2013 1:02 PM

Dec 2012
p2kEddie said:
I thought this was a pretty good anime. The character relations were VERY good, there was plenty of plot twists, and very creative ideas.

For those of you who disliked the anime, can someone tell me why you dislike it? Besides the fact that it has a semi cliche plot which most anime out there has today.

*EDIT*
After reading some comments a lot of you seem to be dismayed about the characters. I don't get it, this anime has some of the best character qualities. Just because they're annoying and unlikeable doesn't mean they're bad. Shu was the only character that was a fail. I especially liked Arisa Kuhouin, Gai Tsutsugami and Shu's stepmother.

wtf you like arisa ? didn't know some people actually liked that illogical slut .-.
OT : i don't think it is that bad ( 7/10 ) , my problem is the story is kinda all over the place and didn't really care for the charcters unless there is a sountrack playing i don't get emotional towards them at all .__.
it is worth watching for the amazing art and sound quality.
Jan 29, 2013 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

wtf you like arisa ? didn't know some people actually liked that illogical slut .-.
OT : i don't think it is that bad ( 7/10 ) , my problem is the story is kinda all over the place and didn't really care for the charcters unless there is a sountrack playing i don't get emotional towards them at all .__.

How was she illogical? Explain please.
Jan 29, 2013 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
not that great, but quite enjoyable, still at episode 15 though.
Jan 29, 2013 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
First cour = good
Second cour = 50% decent 50% terrible
Jan 30, 2013 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

well i didn't understand why did her personality took a 180 degree turn because inori sacred her ? she felt scared of how shu run the school then she slept with some guy to escape then gai showed up and she was all wet over him , and decided she would do anything for him ( bad or wrong hurting people didn't matter for her) because she loves him ? even though they met like what twice !!! and she knows gai don't care at all about her and is just using her.
how do you like a charcter like her .-. ?
Jan 30, 2013 9:34 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

well i didn't understand why did her personality took a 180 degree turn because inori sacred her ? she felt scared of how shu run the school then she slept with some guy to escape then gai showed up and she was all wet over him , and decided she would do anything for him ( bad or wrong hurting people didn't matter for her) because she loves him ? even though they met like what twice !!! and she knows gai don't care at all about her and is just using her.

You didn't understand the story enough. When you are threatened by life you typically get scared? Especially if it's a supernatural one. This is a common experience. Again Shu's tyranny scared almost every character in the school. Oppression causes fear, that's how you keep control. Not to mention she's also a girl which is more prone to fear. Gai is the first character that she was attached to. Similarly to how every character in Funeral Parlor followed him. Its his charisma. Arisa wasn't shown to have any family or close friends and her only ties was her cold grandfather which he didn't seem to really care for her. So she is easily attached to people she likes and Gai gave her a really good impression at their first meeting. Gai is pictured as a extremely charismatic leader so it's not surprise Arisa would follow her.

The characters from this anime are pretty realistic, unlike most of the popular anime out nowadays. Again, just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they're bad.
Jan 30, 2013 10:37 AM

Dec 2012
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

You didn't understand the story enough. When you are threatened by life you typically get scared? Especially if it's a supernatural one. This is a common experience. Again Shu's tyranny scared almost every character in the school. Oppression causes fear, that's how you keep control. Not to mention she's also a girl which is more prone to fear. Gai is the first character that she was attached to. Similarly to how every character in Funeral Parlor followed him. Its his charisma. Arisa wasn't shown to have any family or close friends and her only ties was her cold grandfather which he didn't seem to really care for her. So she is easily attached to people she likes and Gai gave her a really good impression at their first meeting. Gai is pictured as a extremely charismatic leader so it's not surprise Arisa would follow her.

The characters from this anime are pretty realistic, unlike most of the popular anime out nowadays. Again, just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they're bad.

i don't think that she being scared was unrealistic if was on her shoes i would be scared too , but the Gai part makes zero sense , to get attached to someone because he is charismtic ?! she only met him a couple of times , then he shows up and now he is like a god to her , DO everything he says wrong or right knowing that he doesn't care for her wellbeing let alone love her!!
the characters from this anime are not realistic at all other than how shu acted after hare died nothing in the charcters is that realistic .-. .
i don't hate or like her i just don't care for her like the rest of the cast ( maybe i liked ayase and hare ).
Jan 30, 2013 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

i don't think that she being scared was unrealistic if was on her shoes i would be scared too , but the Gai part makes zero sense , to get attached to someone because he is charismtic ?! she only met him a couple of times , then he shows up and now he is like a god to her , DO everything he says wrong or right knowing that he doesn't care for her wellbeing let alone love her!!
the characters from this anime are not realistic at all other than how shu acted after hare died nothing in the charcters is that realistic .-. .
i don't hate or like her i just don't care for her like the rest of the cast ( maybe i liked ayase and hare ).

Charismatic people like Gai has so many real world examples. Look at our current president. During his election nobody knew that much about him, but his charisma persuaded so many groups to vote for him. And I'm talking about when he first announced his interest in running. When Hare died Shu's reaction was written very well. Hare was Shu's only place of comfort and reliance in the world which he is almost isolated. So when she died due to human ignorance it made him realize that if he wants to protect people he has to have power. His character dramatically changed and he came to age to become a leader for the first time.
Jan 30, 2013 11:12 AM

Dec 2012
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

Charismatic people like Gai has so many real world examples. Look at our current president. During his election nobody knew that much about him, but his charisma persuaded so many groups to vote for him. And I'm talking about when he first announced his interest in running. When Hare died Shu's reaction was written very well. Hare was Shu's only place of comfort and reliance in the world which he is almost isolated. So when she died due to human ignorance it made him realize that if he wants to protect people he has to have power. His character dramatically changed and he came to age to become a leader for the first time.

it is like you are not reading what am typing ...
there is a difference between giving someone your vote because he is charasmtic and a good leader etc and treating someone like he is god to you when you know he doesn't care for you at all .
look at ayase she always liked and respect gai and look up to him and actually spend time with him when they were in undertakers but when gai returned and went all hitler she didn't go to him and do whatever he says like arisa because she saw evil in what gai was doing..
Jan 30, 2013 11:15 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:
tsudecimo said:
p2kEddie said:

*EDIT*

it is like you are not reading what am typing ...
there is a difference between giving someone your vote because he is charasmtic and a good leader etc and treating someone like he is god to you when you know he doesn't care for you at all .
look at ayase she always liked and respect gai and look up to him and actually spend time with him when they were in undertakers but when gai returned and went all hitler she didn't go to him and do whatever he says like arisa because she saw evil in what gai was doing..

I already told you in the first reply. She displayed love and affection for him. She's a naive character. When someone has no one to cling onto they will cling on to their first choice like its no tomorrow. Its just like a baby seeing someone for the first time.
Jan 30, 2013 12:11 PM

Oct 2011
IMO, it's quite good!! I really enjoyed it, I kinda understand why so many people underrate it though.
Like the cmt above, the characters in the movie aren't bad at all, much better than in other anime. And let me tell u, if u has charisma, confidence & probably eloquence, like Gai, you'll attract lots of people. There are cases where even if ur a bad guy, people follow u ( go find the trouble makers in school for ex.).
Also, it's not that hard to understand Arisa, when ur like depressed & alone with no one to rely on, you'll probably try to cling on the 1st person who helped u, like follow them, try to get closer to them, etc. Like a newborn chick.LOL
Signature
Jan 30, 2013 7:21 PM

Sep 2011
It hasn't been THAT bad so far. Note I'm only at like episode 12, but lots of stuff just got blown out of proportion of being explained.
Feb 1, 2013 9:38 AM

Jun 2012
I have been thinking about this anime for several weeks and couldn't reach a satisfying conclusion.
GC is very strange....
ChepriFeb 19, 2013 2:51 AM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Feb 17, 2013 5:37 AM

Feb 2013
Just finished watching Guilty Crown, and I'm unimpressed to say the least. I probably wouldn't have watched all of it if it weren't for the VA, the music and the impressive animation. Tons of plot holes, boring and/or annoying characters and the story was just one big mess. The only episodes I actually enjoyed were 15-16, the rest were disappointing.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but maybe that's just me.
Feb 19, 2013 1:49 AM
Oct 2012
in my opinion its the best ive ever seen . and this anime will stay in the top in the coming years .
Feb 20, 2013 11:55 PM

Apr 2012
Kairisan said:
Just finished watching Guilty Crown, and I'm unimpressed to say the least. I probably wouldn't have watched all of it if it weren't for the VA, the music and the impressive animation. Tons of plot holes, boring and/or annoying characters and the story was just one big mess. The only episodes I actually enjoyed were 15-16, the rest were disappointing.

I'm finding it funny that this came from a guy who gave SAO a 9/10.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Feb 20, 2013 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
BloodRequiem said:
Kairisan said:

You sound mad. What if SAO gave you your 2 hours back so you could use them doing something else thats unproductive with your life.
Feb 21, 2013 12:06 AM

Dec 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Kairisan said:

Lol did you get bored lurking in SAO forums ? .-.
Did SAO sacred you because of how bad it is ?
I don't really get people like you...
Feb 21, 2013 12:12 AM

Apr 2012
Solvite said:
BloodRequiem said:
Kairisan said:

You sound mad. What if SAO gave you your 2 hours back so you could use them doing something else thats unproductive with your life.

Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with his analysis. I'm saying it's pretty funny how both shows have the same flaws yet the scoring are drastically different. A bit of double standards going on no? I like how you immediately jumped on my comment and started attacking me personally.

tsudecimo said:
BloodRequiem said:
Kairisan said:

Lol did you get bored lurking in SAO forums ? .-.
Did SAO sacred you because of how bad it is ?
I don't really get people like you...

Ummm you're here too. I could go on Bible Black forums to post and what does that have to do with getting bored lurking the SAO forums?
BloodRequiemFeb 21, 2013 12:18 AM
Feb 21, 2013 12:18 AM
Oct 2012
I think it's awesome.it's artwork,music,character,story everything is good.i didn't like it for first 6 or 7 episodes.but after that u just can't resist watching episodes one after another:-D
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Feb 21, 2013 12:51 AM

Apr 2012
i haven't watched guilty crown in a long time
but the artwork, music was probably the only highlights for me

everything else was a trainwreck

sounds kinda like SAO lul

Feb 21, 2013 1:04 AM

Sep 2012
I am on ep 7.Not bad yet,does it turn that bad that people are comparing it with SAO.
Feb 22, 2013 3:58 AM
Feb 2011
It's not good. It's not bad.

I'm currently rewatching it to get a better idea of how the story is and I don't know what to say about it. Some parts have me facepalming and wondering what the writers were thinking. Several characters annoy me to no end and there's a LOT of forced fanservice that I didn't really notice the first time I watched it. That being said, I still enjoy it almost as much as I did the first time I watched it. I don't even know why, so don't ask.

The premise of the plot is really interesting one, but I definitely have to say that the way they paced and directed the show was horrible. Let's just say that for the entire plot they had planned, 22 episodes was not enough. It would have definitely helped if the show was a standard 26 episode/2 cour show rather than the awkward 22...

I still love the soundtrack, especially the 2nd opening, and animation.

All in all, it's a show you either love or hate. For me personally, I enjoyed it for the most part despite all the flaws and horrible directing.

On another note, the 2nd part of SAO was a giant trainwreck. I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st part though and would like to believe that the second and any subsequent parts after that did NOT exist.
Feb 23, 2013 10:06 PM

Aug 2008
Yes, this show is bad.
The soundtrack is fine, but the sound direction isn't great.
Decent animation, art, and character designs end up being wasted on an awful story, where nothing is foreshadowed because everything is predictable, numerous elements are introduced at random and then promptly forgotten about, and all moments of supposed tension and introduced and resolved by Deus Ex Machina.
Feb 25, 2013 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
Just finished this show,was not that bad.I thought I have to suffer something like SAO.Able to finish easily.
Mar 11, 2013 6:13 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
let get this straight here to all anime watcher.

There no such things as good or no good.
LIke Or NoLike, keep it to ur self.

Go watch it. It just an ANIME not a freaking book,

geez American give a damn about so many little things...

Next things I would like to address,
I dont know about you, but everyone point of view are different from each other.

Ex: hater might say like "Shuu! why didnt you die their"
hater might say "the music, bgm was gay" [all cuz they hated the anime]
If i were a hater, I would say "wtf, there no ecchi fan-service scene for Inori" HATE!!

Look at SAO, it was like so number#1 anime, then 2nd half were like ehh borings n WTF w/ last 3 eps, yet ppl still rate it good.
I suggest ppl do the same to other anime in respectful manner.

Just so we all clear, DONT TAKE OTHER PPL OPINION, CUZ WE ALL DIFFER. NO POINT FIGHTING IT.
Mar 11, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2010
xkazutox said:
Yes there are, that's why those words exist.
xkazutox said:
No, that's the point of having a forum, to discuss what they like, dislike, etc.
xkazutox said:
What does this mean? Are you saying people can't take anime seriously?
xkazutox said:
What does that have to do with anything? You sound like an idiot.
xkazutox said:
I dont know about you, but everyone point of view are different from each other.
No way.
xkazutox said:
If i were a hater, I would say "wtf, there no ecchi fan-service scene for Inori" HATE!!
Nice assumption, someone can dislike the OST and still like the anime. And are you also assuming that someone would hate the show because it doesn't have any fanservice.
xkazutox said:
Look at SAO, it was like so number#1 anime, then 2nd half were like ehh borings n WTF w/ last 3 eps, yet ppl still rate it good.
It was never the number one anime. People choose how they rate and which points to take into consideration. And what is a respectful manner? If someone doesn't think an anime is good why should they rate it high?
xkazutox said:
Just so we all clear, DONT TAKE OTHER PPL OPINION, CUZ WE ALL DIFFER. NO POINT FIGHTING IT.
No
Mar 11, 2013 7:42 PM

Sep 2009
Yes. Horrendous. There is no redeeming quality other then Supercell.

Doesn't matter how pretty it looks, how much you like the character designs, or how much of the scenery captures your interest; bad writing and poor story boarding murders everything.
Mar 12, 2013 5:11 AM

Nov 2012
Strongly agree, show was killed by poor story.
Mar 12, 2013 5:45 AM

Apr 2009
IntroverTurtle said:
xkazutox said:
Yes there are, that's why those words exist.
xkazutox said:
No, that's the point of having a forum, to discuss what they like, dislike, etc.
xkazutox said:
What does this mean? Are you saying people can't take anime seriously?
xkazutox said:
What does that have to do with anything? You sound like an idiot.
xkazutox said:
No way.
xkazutox said:
Nice assumption, someone can dislike the OST and still like the anime. And are you also assuming that someone would hate the show because it doesn't have any fanservice.
xkazutox said:
It was never the number one anime. People choose how they rate and which points to take into consideration. And what is a respectful manner? If someone doesn't think an anime is good why should they rate it high?
xkazutox said:
No

Pretty much this.
And if people complain that Guilty Crown has no fanservice we should be able to ridicule them. The whole show is full of fanservice. EVERY. SINGLE. WOMEN in the whole series is getting objectified, was once victim to sexual assaults or rape metaphors, controls computer with her butt, runs around in hilariously tailored stage outfits that reveal a lot, etc.

2_Steps_Ahead said:
Just finished this show,was not that bad.I thought I have to suffer something like SAO.Able to finish easily.

If you watch one of these series you are pretty much jaded for a while. Thank god you don't suffer from PTSD.
NidhoeggrMar 12, 2013 5:52 AM
Mar 12, 2013 2:48 PM
Dec 2012
Well yes, Guilty Crown is technically bad objectively. It's not the worst thing I've seen and for me to give an anime a 1/10 would mean there is absolutely and I mean absolutely no redeeming moment throughout the anime. This is not true in GC's case even though the plot and characters were a mess for the most part. Given what the anime was dealing with, I am not going to give it anything lower than a 4 but I was being generous and considered it average at best so I gave it a 5/10. Poor execution was ultimately the cause for its downfall.
Mar 12, 2013 11:28 PM

Apr 2012
animetoon said:
Well yes, Guilty Crown is technically bad objectively.

Wrong.

Autocrat said:
Mar 13, 2013 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
animetoon said:

How can an anime be objectively bad?
Mar 13, 2013 4:43 AM

Apr 2009
tsudecimo said:
animetoon said:

In the same way a movie can be bad from an objective point of view; bad cuts, bad lighting effetcs, CGI use, etc.
Similar technical terms apply to anime as well, and just as with normal movies there will be critics who point that out.
And don't even try to start the "anime is just entertainment" argument. Movies can be "just entertainment" as well, but that doesn't take away from their artistic aspiration. By taking away this aspiration you purposely do a disservice to anime as a whole.
Mar 13, 2013 4:51 AM

Dec 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
tsudecimo said:
animetoon said:

In the same way a movie can be bad from an objective point of view; bad cuts, bad lighting effetcs, CGI use, etc.
Similar technical terms apply to anime as well, and just as with normal movies there will be critics who point that out.
And don't even try to start the "anime is just entertainment" argument. Movies can be "just entertainment" as well, but that doesn't take away from their artistic aspiration. By taking away this aspiration you purposely do a disservice to anime as a whole.

GC have great animation and soundtracks OST what is objectively bad about it ?
( if you gonna say plot holes please mention some legit ones )
Mar 13, 2013 4:57 AM

Apr 2009
Legit plot holes are all over the place, I don't even know where to begin because there are so many! There are several threads about the lackluster writing of GC, just look it up there, that will save us both a lot of time.
And while the OST and the animation was good, the pacing was pretty bad, the story and the characters were abominations (again, see the other threads about it) and the blatant "inspirations" it took fro many other anime do not make it a very creative title at all. GC is like a blockbuster that has a ton of budget and great visuals, but nothing else going for it. And just like 99% of the blockbusters, it will be teared to shreds by a good critic.
Mar 13, 2013 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
Critics are not objective, in any way you take it. I'm sorry, Nidhoeggr.

Autocrat said:
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.