MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 31 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tonari no Kashiwagi-san »» Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 31 Discussion

View Poll Results: Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 31 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

5 71.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 14.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 14.29%
Voters: 7

04-22-12, 10:03 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahh I like Kazuki, so honest with his feelings. Lets see what he can do to get Sayaka to fall for him

04-22-12, 10:04 AM

Wow, in front of Sakuraba Kazuki's a bro, in front of Fukuda he's like a girl in love. Or just a puppy. Seriously, almost every time he talks to her he gets so happy - so many panels were filled with him smiling.

Hopefully we'll get to see development in either of the two relationships, which are still pretty much very good friends. For Kashiwagi, she sees Sakuraba as a treasured friend, for Fukuda, she sees Kazuki as a trusted friend.

...We're up to date, so really long waiting periods now D:

04-22-12, 10:08 AM

Yeah :/ i think the magazine of which this manga is published is monthly, so this will become a monthly release i presume.

04-22-12, 10:14 AM

Explicitz said:
My guess is that she would want to know what love is like and will date him only as an experiment. We all forget that she is twisted in some strange yet cute way.

man, im a fucking genius.

I actually like this idea. We're most likely going to be swarmed with the very slow ass cliche development between Kotone and Yuuto. This will be a nice break from it since most relationships dont develop this way.

04-22-12, 10:15 AM

Reading the note at the end, next chapter is released on 24/4, so I guess the next release is closer than expected if the new group gets the raw.

04-22-12, 10:57 AM

Oh they started dating nice, gud luck Kazuki

04-22-12, 12:37 PM

Soooo.... tell me again why Kazuki isn't the MC?

04-22-12, 1:50 PM

Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Soooo.... tell me again why Kazuki isn't the MC?

fucking THIS! Kashiwagi is moe as fuck and all but damn the Kazuki x Fukuda dinamic is very interesting.

Cant wait to see what kind of swag he is gonna have to pull to get her to fall for him
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

04-22-12, 2:06 PM

I like where this is going.

04-22-12, 4:36 PM

Kazuki's pretty awesome, honest with his feelings, bro for Sakuraba. A perfect side character... *sigh*
I look forward to him making Fukuda fall in love in a month.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

04-22-12, 6:18 PM

That's our bro Kazuki for you. The lucky wingman (because he actually loves the girl he's aiming for) who won't get shot down that easily.

SayakaMagica said:
Kazuki has a tougher road ahead of him, but he's also made of tougher stuff than Yuuto is.

Called it. He's also made more progress than Yuuto did in all of this time. Now he got himself a month to melt the ice queen Sayaka's heart.

04-26-12, 11:39 AM

Yuuto didn't even know his bro liked her. So she didn't reject him, but didn't really say yes either. Now she will begin to like him. he's already made more progress than poor Yuuto.

04-26-12, 12:13 PM

Yeah Kazuki, that's how a man should act with the girl he likes. Btw I don't know why but this manga makes me laugh a lot xD And the face expressions of the characters are very good, you know exactly what the characters are thinking
I pretended it was someone else’s fault that nothing happened. But I was wrong. If you put your mind to it, you can change the color of your world in an instant.
Kanda Sorata (Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo)

04-29-12, 2:56 PM

So why is Kazuki the main character instead of yuuto?
Like seriously the side relationship is way more interesting then the main one..

I hope sayaka falls for kazuki. there so cute together :D
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!

09-19-13, 6:50 AM

SayakaMagica said:
Called it. He's also made more progress than Yuuto did in all of this time. Now he got himself a month to melt the ice queen Sayaka's heart.

Well, he did make more progress, but it's mainly because Kotone is as dense as Yuuta - she doesn't recognize what love could be or not. Sayaka is much more aware of such things, so even if she doesn't really know the rules of the game, at least she knows that she's a real player and she's able to give our bro a proper answer.
No matter how much you complain, slice of life is a key to a good story. What turns an anime, a movie or a novel into a masterpiece are not fights or special effects, but a proper character development. If you really need some action in every episode, Pokemon is always waiting for you.

11-27-13, 8:55 PM

This manga really is full of harsh, selfish females...
"The moment you speak something, it gets disconnected from your feelings. Words are all lies. They're a sham. No matter how true something is, it gets dramatized the moment you speak of it. If you have to truly wish for something, if you truly want to just wish for something, you should never put that wish into words."
— Deishu Kaiki

09-04-14, 10:29 AM

Supporting couple is better than main couple's progress. Wish Yuuto wasn't so extremely shy.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices