Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2012 10:57 AM

Feb 2008
KayChan4U said:
And how OLD are they? Like 17-18 still? Give me a fucking break

How can they become younger than at the beginning? In episode 28. they were ~20 years old. Besides, they never even stated that the wedding happened right away. I know, the pacing's horrible.

About their love.. you know what they say, love is blind.

I'm praying for Flit going nuts and destroying not just all Vagans, but whole Mars. That'd be awesome. The way they made things now, the 3rd gen really has potential. I just hope they don't blow the Flit card.

Also, lol for putting AGE on the same level as Zeta. Double lol for putting 00 on the same level as AGE. AGE's being simple. The only problem is that horrible pacing. They should have made three 26ep seasons and it would be a lot better. 00 on the other hand tried being too complex and mature, and turned out to be just an action show with robots. AGE's cast tops 00's cast anytime.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 25, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2012
angelslayerX said:
PhantomEX said:
> Flit didn't go to Asemu's wedding
> Flit turning crazy as fuck

I read from the previews of 3rd Gen that Flit is gonna become a really angsty character who gets pissed at everything and is an angry old man fixated on manipulating his own relatives to kill vagan.

Not like its any news to me that flit is evil. Heck, I wouldnt be suprised if they make him the main evil in the last two episodes, give him a kickass new gundam, he turns all "IMA KILL ALL GODDAMM VAGAN!" (even if hes 80 year old XD) and Vagan and Earth Federation kill him hand in hand -> Happy End. lol

I would love to see this! Let's have Kio VS Flit, it'll be fun.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 25, 2012 8:25 PM

Sep 2011
Apr 25, 2012 11:56 PM

Feb 2008
Great song. Can't wait to see the ending animation with it. Hope for an Engrish song just like they did in Mirai Nikki :<

Apr 26, 2012 6:13 AM

Jan 2009
Win song, lol time skips
Apr 26, 2012 10:32 AM

Jan 2010
ZetaZaku said:

Also, lol for putting AGE on the same level as Zeta. Double lol for putting 00 on the same level as AGE. AGE's being simple. The only problem is that horrible pacing. They should have made three 26ep seasons and it would be a lot better. 00 on the other hand tried being too complex and mature, and turned out to be just an action show with robots. AGE's cast tops 00's cast anytime.

Agreed. AGE has a really good story and characters, granted some are designed goofy but still. 2nd gen ending was rushed, badly.

That was also one of the problems i felt with 00, and that's my favorite Gundam series. The only ones who really had any character development were Tieria and Louise. And Setsuna, to some degree. Hoping that Gen 3 is better. Really loving the Flit character. IMO he's the best main character out of all the Gundams.
Apr 26, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 2011
punkster90 said:
ZetaZaku said:

Agreed. AGE has a really good story and characters, granted some are designed goofy but still. 2nd gen ending was rushed, badly.

That was also one of the problems i felt with 00, and that's my favorite Gundam series. The only ones who really had any character development were Tieria and Louise. And Setsuna, to some degree. Hoping that Gen 3 is better. Really loving the Flit character. IMO he's the best main character out of all the Gundams.

Flit sure got great character development. Turning more and more into his revenge, I really look forward how they kill him off in Arc 3. Srsly, he must die, like Grodek, like that boy who killed Grodek. I think thats the message AGE wants to show us the most. REVENGE ONLY LEADS TO YOUR ONW DEATH! XD
And thus, Flit, you must die! ... at least you get reunited with Yurin d:

As 00, ehm, Louise character development? Sure, she got some nice development, but srsly, I hate her. Setsuna got first development after he heard Marinas song. They should have shown Tierias deveopment in those 4 years after seassion 1, but no, they rather thrown in alot of uninteresting love interests. Srsly, I only cared for Patrick getting a kiss from Katia! XD
Apr 26, 2012 11:16 AM

Feb 2008
I just hope that they don't just kill him off like Grodek. Grodek's death was too cliche. Even 00 had a death like that. Flit needs an epic death to be remembered. Maybe he'll pilot his AGE into the enemy base and do a Ryu on them.

Apr 27, 2012 7:42 AM
Apr 27, 2012 7:58 AM
Apr 2012
wow, flit is getting more and more messed up. he's now at the level of patrick zala from gundam seed.

also many people seem dissatisfied how this arc ended. I personally dont mind how this ended. i see episode 27 as the arc final and episode 28 used the tie up lose ends and create a plot for the 3rd arc.

i wouldn't like seeing 3-4 episode about asemu and romary getting romantic together (i dont like those 2 together, as many other people) and flit talking long monologs about what the earth federation has done up to this point. i'm glad it was done in 1 episode.
Apr 27, 2012 8:21 AM
Nov 2010
And here we go again...
Apr 27, 2012 8:32 AM
Mar 2011
to even mention this on Conpareon to any UC Gundam is a insult of the highest order when it iis weaker than most AU Gundam

and i always hated the Main gundanm desing for the show while i at lest at one point can say love the deigans of all other main gundam is in Franchise minus JI Gundam i hate that show
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 27, 2012 4:07 PM

Jan 2010

Whoa, so there's talk of killing Asem off screen... Interesting...

Anyway looks pretty cool, looks like Naruto Shippuden's 2nd opening.
Apr 27, 2012 6:22 PM

Feb 2008
They'll probably explain it during the arc if they really kill him. But judging the opening screenshots, it does seem like he died. Also, he's still got the same ugly haircut lol.

Most important thing, Captain Anus ftw. I can't believe they would name a character like that. It is pronounced/written "einusu", but that's just the same thing. Can't wait to see sage's take on that.

Apr 27, 2012 9:41 PM

Sep 2011
i just found out that Asem appeared in Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid and what actually happened to him

some big spoilers
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Asemu_Asuno
Brigs77Apr 27, 2012 9:47 PM
Apr 28, 2012 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
punkster90 said:

I am very eager to hear Tomino's reaction to this series lol.

Although this show is indeed mediocre at best i dodn't think Tomino has much right to speak. He made a lot of bullshit Gundam series. Actually the only good he made was the first Mobile Suit Gundam. All the continuation where worse and each one was worse than the previews one.

The failed a little with his arc ending episode, they should have shown us that guy before not just remember to show him now. Also the whole standing around and not arresting him and running but waiting for Asumo was stupid. What if he was one second late. Seriously couldn't they make it a little better?

wakka9ca said:
I'm just saddened that Flitler didn't become the president.

I see what you did there, lol.
Apr 28, 2012 9:26 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
shadowtsunami said:
I bet he is going to have the X-rounder powers cause Asemu to hate on him.

No, this time, he'll have Innovator powers to understand everyone. Then it will be peace and love ending with the unity of Vagan and Federation.

Yeah right.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 30, 2012 11:20 AM

Jan 2009
So the second generation started ok, then it was good, then it ended up being a dissapointment. Bring on the third!
Jun 10, 2012 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
Sigh..such bullshit, probably the worst ep of em all.

Not sure what Asemu see's in her -.-

Why won't Flit DIE?
Jul 15, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
Flit Asuno is such a fucking boss, standing there like nothing wrong is going to happen.
Loved the piano version of MY WORLD during the wedding scene.

I now have 2800 exp!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2013 1:23 PM

Dec 2008
Sorry, Flit. No matter how hard you try, you can never be as awesome as Grodek.

Well, at least Asemu married who he truly wanted to. Poor Flit probably married Emily because Yurin was dead.

I still think Arisa was a better match for Asemu!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 24, 2013 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
I guess that's the end of the 2nd generation huh?

Not too shabby I guess. Dat marriage:
Jan 30, 2016 1:00 AM

Dec 2015
This revelation about the politics needed more scenes in previous episodes. At the same time, I think I would have been ok with this "bunny in the hat" when I was 8-12 years old and it is certainly the target of this series.
The admiration thing Romary had for his schoolmates was actually what I understood from this generation episodes, but how can this lead to a marriage? Either the last descendant will have "romantic plot" since the story needs no more hero or make it more logical (as an actual love story, even simple because of the target audience).
Apr 12, 2016 3:40 AM

Jul 2008
Man Flit is a racist moron. He needs to be stopped just as much as the Vagan do.
Apr 9, 2021 8:56 PM

Mar 2018
That Woolf-colored Gundam brings tears to my eyes.

"~and he loved to play the piano!"

Oct 22, 2023 3:29 PM

Sep 2017
Lmaoing at Flit haters here.

"NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL HECKIN MARTIAN NAZIS WHO WANT TO GENOCIDE YOU TO CREATE THEIR ETHNOSTATE"
"DUDE IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMEYS THEY WIN!"

Flit Asuno Is the highlight of this series and one of the most interesting Gundam pilots in the whole franchise.

Keep moving forward Flit until all your enemies are destroyed.

-HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU PROTECT EARTH?
-You can't protect anything without fighting for it.
Jan 22, 3:20 AM

Jul 2017
Now i understand why everyone call him Flitler, he is obsessed with revenge and he is willing to commit a genocide, i think the what the president was handling the situation was potentially way better than complete extermination, at least he was trying to make peace between vagans and the earth.
I didn't like the couple Romary X Asemu, i would've preferred more to see Asemu with Arisa.
The white Age II is wonderful and sad at the same time.
Overall i liked this second generation more than the first, 7/10 for now.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Asuno - Sep 23, 2012

90 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 45 Discussion

deg - Aug 26, 2012

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.