MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 28 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mobile Suit Gundam AGE »» Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 28 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 28 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

17 42.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

4 10.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 40.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 5.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.50%
Voters: 40

04-22-12, 8:07 PM

sigh...that was really rushed. They could have done a lot more with the romance. Wondering if Kio is gonna be an x rounder or not. Hope Asem doesn't look like a total old man like the transformation Flit underwent from first arc to second arc. Really hoping they try to do a better job next arc :)

04-22-12, 8:25 PM

penginkumo said:
sigh...that was really rushed. They could have done a lot more with the romance. Wondering if Kio is gonna be an x rounder or not. Hope Asem doesn't look like a total old man like the transformation Flit underwent from first arc to second arc. Really hoping they try to do a better job next arc :)

Asemu's X-rounder gene was probably recessive. Maybe the X-Rounder gene in Kio will be dominate?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

04-22-12, 10:56 PM

Coincidence? I think not! Vamp must have been behind this from the very beginning...

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."

04-22-12, 11:09 PM

Despite common opinion for the series I think it has a brilliant concept just executed poorly. imo nothing gundam is going to top the 00 series anytime soon.

but basically they took gundam and split it into 3 arcs
the development of flit is one thats interesting and how it ties in with the series needs note as well.

angry little boy that grows into some sort of ruler/power/control freak the prime ministers last words were prequel to how the series will end.

seems like Asuno will be the wolf for gen 3.

04-23-12, 2:33 AM

Really terrible pacing for the last episode. Seriously disappointed as the 2nd arc was so well done compared to the 1st arc and then we get a shit ending. The marriage really came out of nowhere, in fact they hardly had any development at all until like the first 5mins or less of this episode.

04-23-12, 6:23 AM

Finally get to see a glimpse on the third and last generation in the preview, looks like Flit will be really old grandfather this time, they didn't show Asemu yet, though is Kio supposed to be the red head? Other than the preview, everything else was pretty meh. The mass production MS are still cannon fodder, are there even trained pilots on those things? O_o

04-23-12, 6:32 AM

tofei said:
The mass production MS are still cannon fodder, are there even trained pilots on those things? O_o

What did you expect? They get a 3-day lesson how to pilot a MS, and thats about it.
You cant stop a troll, you can only stop feeding him.
People like to rage and hate about everything, its one of the fundamental rules of the internet.
And finally, correct spellin doesnt exist either anywhere on the internet.

STOP FIGHTING! - Kira Yamato/Kio Asuno

04-23-12, 9:23 AM

tofei said:
. The mass production MS are still cannon fodder, are there even trained pilots on those things? O_o

I personally believes an AI would have done better.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

04-23-12, 9:46 AM

Didn't think it would already end ... and what a lame ending that was. This arc began so well with Zeheart/Asemu/Romary - why couldn't they pull this through?

04-23-12, 9:59 AM

Gen-2 already over? And 2 episodes shorter than Gen-1? WTF?!
It was so sudden and out of place, the ending and the conspiracy.
Just...wtf.
I think they're not trying anymore since this flopped in sales. But since they already said that it's 3 generations, they can't cancel it like After War Gundam X.
Let's see how the Gen-3 fares. Any news on Kio's seiyuu?
And is Flit still alive? What a guy, going through 3 generations for his revenge. So why isn't he the new leader of the Feds?

04-23-12, 6:22 PM

yes, the second arc was indeed an improvement from the first.. and it did start so well.. sadly, in all the middle of it, i didn't know where it was going to and now, it ended with a rushed finale.. if this was how they planned to end it all along, they should've worked on it.. the unveiling of the conspiracy and the romance with Romary wasn't done well and came very sudden.. all we got is how Asuno became the new White Wolf-or-some-other-title, which was a pain to watch.. argh.. totally blew it.. more episodes should've been spent in this arc than the first..

anyway, Flit was awesome in this arc and played a bigger role.. would he continue to do so along with Asuno in the last generation? hoping this Kio kid is competent in his own generation.. he won't get a next chance..

also, those mass production MS pilots should take a lesson from the guys in Gundam UC.. those that can actually pose some threat to signature suits..

04-23-12, 8:39 PM

wakka9ca said:
tofei said:
. The mass production MS are still cannon fodder, are there even trained pilots on those things? O_o

I personally believes an AI would have done better.

LOL! so true.

I believe only one of them even got a shot off even though they had plenty of time. Even worse, that last enemy guy (forgot his name), WHY was he trying to sniper target the prime minister? That made absolutely no sense. He spent 5 minutes walking slowly then trying to sniper rifle instead of just blowing them all up. Why would he care to spare flit asuno or any of the other officials? facepalm

04-24-12, 10:16 AM

Ummmmmmmmm

What.

This arc seemed to go in and out the window just like that. That...the time skip should NOT have happened until give or take episode 35 or something. I'm actually a little annoyed. Asemu and Romary had NO romantic attachment and then OH BAM they're married? And how OLD are they? Like 17-18 still? Give me a fucking break.

Rushed, rushed and rushed. I can't believe we're skipping already. We're gonna end up with like, god knows how many episodes of the third arc...I'm assuming the third arc is gonna have WAY more episodes cause I assume AGE might go until 50 episodes.

Buuut this was a little bullshit. There shouldn't be a time skip this early. This arc didn't even have as many episodes as the first one. I am disappoint on a wide scale.

04-24-12, 11:19 AM

Roloko said:

Asemu's X-rounder gene was probably recessive. Maybe the X-Rounder gene in Kio will be dominate?

From a genetic point of view, sth like that is impossible. Reccessive gene can't become dominate one, no mater what :P Reccessive is reccesive, and dominate is dominate. For more information read wiki (yea, I know it's offtop, but I couldn't stop myself).

Liked this arc far more better than the first one, but still I think it's the worse Gundam series ever. And this ep was like "3 ep in 1". The Director should commit seppuku.

04-24-12, 12:18 PM

A-Knight said:
Was not expecting this episode to be the finale. Pacing is totally off for this show due to the generation format. The finale itself was meh overall, and we get yet another terrible pairing in AsemxRomary.

Hopefully Asem turns her into his sex slave like Flit did with Emily.

LOL I feel the same way, this show would have been a lot better imo had they not added the time skips every 13 or so eps. Its pacing is terrible and seems to time skip just when you start to like it, also the pairing is off, flit had almost interest in emily until yurin died and romary had almost none in asemu until zeheart tried to kill them so how they end up married is beyond me. Gotta say so far this is the lamest Gundam series yet, and thats sayings something SD Gundam cough cough

04-24-12, 12:27 PM

Natcian said:
Roloko said:

From a genetic point of view, sth like that is impossible. Reccessive gene can't become dominate one, no mater what :P Reccessive is reccesive, and dominate is dominate. For more information read wiki (yea, I know it's offtop, but I couldn't stop myself).

Liked this arc far more better than the first one, but still I think it's the worse Gundam series ever. And this ep was like "3 ep in 1". The Director should commit seppuku.

Oh well see this is what happens after your out of school for more than a year or don't really pay attention. xD

If you think AGE is bad don't go anywhere near Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 boring as fuck, slow paced, uninteresting characters, the character deaths are lulzy and I feel nothing. I do have to give it props for starting this lovely franchise. 4/10 material making myself complete it. xP In my personal opinion AGE is up there with Zeta, SEED, and 00 when it comes to characters and story although the script could have been written better at points like in Fairdain.

Overall good concept, but it is hard to have three generations squished into 50 episodes without it feeling rushed or having timeskips. Also the series would have done better with different character designs cause that turned most people off from the get go after the amazing designs we got from Unicorn and 00 so they were spoiled by these series. I wonder if this would have gotten the same treatment if it aired after Destiny?

AGE is 8/10 material in my eyes still enjoying. I love most the cast. The story is really interesting despite it being rushed.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

04-24-12, 1:41 PM

Roloko said:
If you think AGE is bad don't go anywhere near Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 boring as fuck, slow paced, uninteresting characters, the character deaths are lulzy and I feel nothing. I do have to give it props for starting this lovely franchise. 4/10 material making myself complete it. xP In my personal opinion AGE is up there with Zeta, SEED, and 00 when it comes to characters and story although the script could have been written better at points like in Fairdain.

Not sure if serious or trolling.
'79 is fine, the way it is, even today, because it took its time with its characters.
Something, AGE only did, when the director and scriptwriter woke up from their dream that AGE's way was fine. Which obviously never happended.
And putting AGE & 00 on the same level as Zeta... geez >_>

Roloko said:
Overall good concept, but it is hard to have three generations squished into 50 episodes without it feeling rushed or having timeskips.

So why even go this way instead of doing several AGE-Shows?

04-24-12, 7:43 PM

Flit's slowly turning dark......
I've got this idea that Flit will become the final boss.
The Vagan mobile suit...it's fine I guess. I like that hunched stance.
Also, I prefer AGE-1's final battle more.....
Please set your gp base.
Please set your gunpla.

04-24-12, 8:51 PM

The Vegan are a proud supporter of Monster Energy drinks...

my PSN theoutlawjak

04-25-12, 6:41 AM

> Flit didn't go to Asemu's wedding
> Flit turning crazy as fuck

I read from the previews of 3rd Gen that Flit is gonna become a really angsty character who gets pissed at everything and is an angry old man fixated on manipulating his own relatives to kill vagan.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices