Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 23, 2012 10:45 AM

Oct 2008
Why does it say 25 eps???
Apr 23, 2012 2:21 PM
Jul 2009
still FINE
xxx
Apr 23, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
As a Anime fan, this show is really keeping me intrigued. The story is decent, and the pace is very fast and steady, which is good for a B-Ball series. The characters are very interesting as well.

But as others have said, from a Basketball fan POV, the realism is starting to fade fast, and not really taking itself seriously. Not a problem as an anime series, but I was hoping it would have a genuine basketball feel. Both coaches were terrible, and it don't have shit to do with her being a girl, she just can't coach for shit. Like wtf, she''s just sitting on the bench doing nothing, seriously?

And like others have said, way too many dunks. Not enough jumpshots or moves in the paint.

So far, damn good anime series, mediocre basketball series.
Apr 23, 2012 9:02 PM

Apr 2012
I don't see what people are complaining about. The realism was gone a long time ago. The person you're defending doesn't disappear off the face of the earth while you sit there lost in fantasy when your main job is literally nothing but guarding him.
Apr 23, 2012 9:48 PM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:
I don't see what people are complaining about. The realism was gone a long time ago. The person you're defending doesn't disappear off the face of the earth while you sit there lost in fantasy when your main job is literally nothing but guarding him.

He's diverting their attention. While dramatized to a large degree, it is a valid explanation. When you are defending someone, your eyes are not on the person the entire time. You still have to watch the ball, players, positions etc. There are moments where you can slip through the defense unnoticed, at least for a while. And even though the realism was never really there, it did get worse, so the complaints are valid.
Apr 23, 2012 10:29 PM

Apr 2012
MissileSoup said:
Sayrah said:

He's diverting their attention. While dramatized to a large degree, it is a valid explanation. When you are defending someone, your eyes are not on the person the entire time. You still have to watch the ball, players, positions etc. There are moments where you can slip through the defense unnoticed, at least for a while. And even though the realism was never really there, it did get worse, so the complaints are valid.

Slip up happens, but not one after another. This is quite literally their game plan. Being realistic is setting screens to get your man or yourself open. Not going Casper the friendly ghost on 'bitches.

There's no valid complaint. The anime has been the same since episode one. There's always been lack of diversity in terms of scoring. Kagami has always dunked constantly. Unless you're telling me becoming invisible constantly is more realistic than Kagami driving and dunking, then I don't see where it is.
Apr 23, 2012 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:
Slip up happens, but not one after another. This is quite literally their game plan. Being realistic is setting screens to get your man or yourself open. Not going Casper the friendly ghost on 'bitches.

There's no valid complaint. The anime has been the same since episode one. There's always been lack of diversity in terms of scoring. Kagami has always dunked constantly. Unless you're telling me becoming invisible constantly is more realistic than Kagami driving and dunking, then I don't see where it is.

And that's why they explained it loses effectiveness as the game goes on. At this point you're just arguing semantics. Even while it looks like he is disappearing on screen, he's merely moving to a different position while the defender momentarily has his attention elsewhere. It happens all the time in games, so yes, it is more realistic.

It's been the same since episode one? The dunks are fine in 1 on 1 situations. There's also a cumulative effect. A few dunks on episode 1? Fine. A few more on episode 2? Hm, maybe they should hold back. A lot more dunks on episode 3, and in a full game nonetheless? No. Like I said, even if it was absurd in the beginning, it does get worse. There are valid complaints, you just refuse to accept them.
Apr 23, 2012 11:09 PM

Apr 2012
MissileSoup said:
Sayrah said:

And that's why they explained it loses effectiveness as the game goes on. At this point you're just arguing semantics. Even while it looks like he is disappearing on screen, he's merely moving to a different position while the defender momentarily has his attention elsewhere. It happens all the time in games, so yes, it is more realistic.

It's been the same since episode one? The dunks are fine in 1 on 1 situations. There's also a cumulative effect. A few dunks on episode 1? Fine. A few more on episode 2? Hm, maybe they should hold back. A lot more dunks on episode 3, and in a full game nonetheless? No. Like I said, even if it was absurd in the beginning, it does get worse. There are valid complaints, you just refuse to accept them.

Oh yes, I mean the players are looking like Stephen Hawking out there after giving up 25 points of same method then getting the idea ; "Wait, what if I actually defend him?"

I could post several videos of one person constantly dunking in a game. Mind showing me a video of someone disappearing and thus the great defender screams "Wait what? He's in the game? I swear we were playing 4 on 5" for consecutive possessions for a great come back?
Apr 23, 2012 11:24 PM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:
Oh yes, I mean the players are looking like Stephen Hawking out there after giving up 25 points of same method then getting the idea ; "Wait, what if I actually defend him?"

I could post several videos of one person constantly dunking in a game. Mind showing me a video of someone disappearing and thus the great defender screams "Wait what? He's in the game? I swear we were playing 4 on 5" for consecutive possessions for a great come back?

The defender's reactions are ridiculous, but that doesn't change the fact that he's merely moving around quickly. He could very well be moving between players, changing directions, cutting etc. It does happen in games, unless you're dead set on claiming he is actually disappearing. Sure there have been people constantly dunking in a game, but it's a fact that it doesn't happen often.

While that can go back and forth all day along, the fact remains is that it is getting more ridiculous and people are enjoying this game less than the previous practice and 1v1 matches. Unless you overturn that fact, therein lies a valid complaint.
MissileSoupApr 24, 2012 1:33 AM
Apr 24, 2012 12:57 AM

Jan 2011
MissileSoup said:
Sure there have been people constantly dunking in a game, but it's a fact that it doesn't happen often.

The closest thing you could make an example towards is Blake Griffin. But even with him dunking a good number of times, its not always seen as a GOOD thing, and is constantly criticized for lack of other offensive moves.
Apr 24, 2012 1:45 AM

Apr 2012
MissileSoup said:
The defender's reactions are ridiculous, but that doesn't change the fact that he's merely moving around quickly. He could very well be moving between players, changing directions, cutting etc. It does happen in games, unless you're dead set on claiming he is actually disappearing. Sure there have been people constantly dunking in a game, but it's a fact that it doesn't happen often.

While that can go back and forth all day along, the fact remains is that it is getting more ridiculous and people are enjoying the this game less than the previous practice and 1v1 matches. Unless you overturn that fact, therein lies a valid complaint.

There's no logical explanation for the way he disappears and leaves players dumb founded to the point where they didn't know he was in the game. There's an explanation for the reason the people who have been dunking can ; Size, speed, strength. And I can give you several players who have been known to dunk consecutively a game throughout most of their career.

Looks like we're talking more about comedic ridicule and opinion rather than what's more realistic. As I've said the show has been consistent of dunking throughout the anime. There's been 3 /25 episodes, which isn't a lot but have all shown it and there will be more. It's either stop the whining and move on, or just stop watching it. Unless people wish to flop around nuking future threads with tears about how players dunk. That's always phun.
Apr 24, 2012 2:19 AM

Jul 2009
On the subject of too many dunks... I'm spoilering this, but it's not really a huge secret or anything.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Apr 24, 2012 2:21 AM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:
Looks like we're talking more about comedic ridicule and opinion rather than what's more realistic. As I've said the show has been consistent of dunking throughout the anime.

It is comedic ridicule and opinion indeed, but it stems from the increasing lack of realism. They aren't mutually exclusive. As I've said, most of the dunking have been done in 1v1 matches. Even the "disappearances" haven't been used nearly as extensively until this episode. There is no point in continuing to justify which is more realistic. I indulged on that point because you insisted, but at this point, it is moot. Both have happened in the previous episodes, and both have increased in frequency in this one. And since the root of your concern seems to be that complaints arose in here as opposed to the first episode: it is a continual observation, and the annoyance snowballs as it occurs more often. When it's stated doesn't change its validity, and since you agree there is a lack of realism, that discussion can end here.

Sayrah said:
It's either stop the whining and move on, or just stop watching it. Unless people wish to flop around nuking future threads with tears about how players dunk. That's always phun.

Now you're saying anyone who has a negative opinion should withhold them or stop watching. Absurd. If this is the mindset you are coming from, there was no need to justify your previous statements. This is a discussion for this episode. The complaints about dunks are for episodes up until this one. Even if it keeps happening in future episodes, there's no reason why the complaints can't continue. People can point out the flaws in the episode, and any following. People are entitled to expressing their opinion in an episode discussion. People can watch shows they don't like (not to mention most of the complaints have been about certain aspects, not the show in its entirety). And it is "phun", because it attracts arguments that eventually degenerate into the quoted statement, and the progression is quite amusing to me.
MissileSoupApr 24, 2012 3:14 AM
Apr 24, 2012 10:25 AM

Apr 2012
@Soup:
Dunking like they've done has actually happened and is a real life basketball feat. Going Casper constantly for consecutive points as a strategy has never EVER happened. It'd be retarded to actually believe something that's never happened is more realistic as opposed to something that has.

People watch anime they don't like and discuss it for the sole purpose of complaining about the same thing every episode? I could say that's absurd as well. The main discussion didn't progress, the whole base changed. Our discussion was about realism not your opinion. If you were complaining about realism, you would be doing it about Kuroko but it's clear you just don't like them dunking. With that said, there's no more of it. Since whining and giving your personal prospective about something in a debate will forever be entitled: worthless.
SayrahApr 24, 2012 11:13 AM
Apr 24, 2012 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
COOL GAME ~
Kuroko...love,love,love ♥

hahaha ~
Kagami is best :D

love basketball !! ~
can't wait the 4 episode !! ^___^
Apr 24, 2012 1:35 PM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:
People watch anime they don't like and discuss it for the sole purpose of complaining about the same thing every episode? I could say that's absurd as well. The main discussion didn't progress, the whole base changed. Our discussion was about realism not your opinion. If you were complaining about realism, you would be doing it about Kuroko but it's clear you just don't like them dunking. With that said, there's no more of it. Since whining and giving your personal prospective about something in a debate will forever be entitled: worthless.

Sole purpose? No. The purpose is to point out what they liked and didn't like about the episode. Complaining about the same thing every episode? I'm not sure why you insist on projecting into the future. Since you are clearly omniscient, you see that people are bothered more by the dunks, but insist on pointing out something else is more unrealistic. You also insist that he is physically disappearing. Our discussion was about realism. What opinion are you speaking of? As I've stated, whether the dunks or the disappearances are more realistic is irrelevant. I can like the dunks for being unrealistic, or I can not like them. Same with Kuroko. My opinion on which I prefer, or whether I choose to like or not, has no bearing on the fact that the dunks are unrealistic. Ignore my opinion, and the point still stands. Kuroko being more unrealistic doesn't change that either. There is a clear lack of realism, and therefore something to complain about. Your claim was that there are no valid complaints. Kuroko's disappearances are a valid complaint. The dunks are a valid complaint. You clearly just don't like that people are more bothered by the dunks. Worthless.
MissileSoupApr 24, 2012 2:03 PM
Apr 24, 2012 2:57 PM

Apr 2012
@Soup:

Quote where I specifically state Kagami dunking is unrealistic. I said there's a lack of diversity in scoring since Kagami dunks and that the series regarding Kuroko were unrealistic. The complaints stem from constant dunking not being realistic when there's already something retarded going on in regards of how basketball is played. You might as well defy physics with people in a manga then say "It's fine that he can jump 100 yards but punching through walls is too far".

It's your opinion because you don't like how Kagami is playing. But why would you do post moves when you're fully capable of driving and dunking while making it work? You think it's realistic for complete power house players to stop what their doing to take a three pointer?
Apr 24, 2012 8:48 PM

Nov 2011
Sayrah said:

While you have not stated it was unrealistic, I am claiming so. There is a difference between possible and realistic. While you can provide examples where it has happened, it doesn't happen often. Consecutive dunking in consecutive games in his case requires a certain suspension of belief. Extrapolating, he's well past any professional basketball player (where averaging more than 3 dunks a game is considered amazing), while he is starting high school no less. That is not realistic. In the same vein, refer to your quote: "You think it's realistic for complete power house players to stop what their doing to take a three pointer?" Rhetorical, but I'll answer. No I don't. It does happen, but not often. Therefore it is unrealistic if it happens continuously. The only difference between this situation and the subject of discussion is the degree of believability.

The complaints didn't stem from dunking being unrealistic, but excessive and diminishing enjoyment. While I am now asserting it is unrealistic, quote where anyone has said the dunks specifically were unrealistic, particularly before your first post. Any mention of realism before were referring to the anime as a whole, and how it is getting worse. I took this stance after your reply, and before that only stated my opinion that it was hard to take them seriously. So exactly what complaints were you invalidating initially? People's subjective complaints? Do clarify the origin of this debate.

Sayrah said:
You might as well defy physics with people in a manga then say "It's fine that he can jump 100 yards but punching through walls is too far".

It all depends on the context. One could very likely be much more probable than the other. But that's nowhere near relevant in this case.
MissileSoupApr 24, 2012 9:05 PM
Apr 24, 2012 11:37 PM

Apr 2012
Pointless fodder. Match up LeBron James with Steve Nash. He's bigger, faster stronger. Do you honestly think he's not going to be able to absolutely destroy him? Match-up problems exist , and Kagami has one with almost everyone. We all saw what happened when there's someone capable of guarding him. His shots were starting to get blocked. Most points came from Kuroko's contribution, which IS the only huge unrealistic feat show this far. Take more examples from when Kagami was double teamed, he went no where.

Let me clarify my first post regarding Kuroko and realism. Someone stated it's starting to fade and fast. Take account what's happened. it's the beginning of the Anime. There's been a ridiculous amount of nonsense thus far. You can't say something's starting to fade when it's already lost. There's no valid complaint regarding dunks, worthless opinion. You could say there's almost no valid complaint regarding the whole idea of realism in the first place. The anime has made it clear from the start that they aren't having you sit down watching 12 seconds of each possession since episode one. Otherwise, everything might as well be called a disaster.

Let's go over "validity", could stem from plot holes, major inconsistency etc. The anime hs shown none of this so far. If the anime has gone decent amount of episodes in of the same thing, then drastically changed it's course, every single complaint would be valid. Until then, you're just crying about how you don't like it. The dunk argument came from how the show is now being any more unrealistic. And well, people say "Realism is starting to fade" then discuss the dunks. This is also a discussion of episode 3 itself, normally, anyone would think that's what their talking about.

I did indeed state there's no discussion if it's about opinion. If you're suggesting it's based on nothing but. Then bollocks to you man.
SayrahApr 24, 2012 11:57 PM
Apr 25, 2012 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
While I see the post you're referring to, no one else related realism to the dunks. People stated they did not like the continuous dunking, and those are valid complaints, obvious opinions, of the anime itself. No link to realism were implied. The only mention of realism were two. My initial post included but a passing reference to the lack of realism in the series, preceded by a comment on dunks affecting enjoyment of the matches. No connection was intended at the time either. While you think these opinions are worthless, negative opinions are part of an episode discussion, and people don't need to withhold these comments or stop watching. Your first post addressed all opinions but perhaps one, thus I have no interest in furthering the discussion which followed.
MissileSoupApr 25, 2012 2:40 AM
Apr 25, 2012 5:52 PM

Feb 2012
Tomislavr7 said:
Hmm, pretty interesting, the episode finished really fast for me...

I agree, it felt like only 5mins passed. They gotta be doing something right if they can pull that off.

Great episode and anime, I watched this ep like 3 times just to be somewhat satisfied lol.

Kise is probably the only pretty boy in anime that i can stand :p. He just that cool. Cant wait to see Kagimi woop some ass.
Apr 26, 2012 11:16 AM

Sep 2011
MissileSoup said:
I knew the show wasn't going to take basketball seriously, but there's way too many dunks (especially with the way they pull the ball back with defenders around) going on. Also, both coaches are horrible, one for not taking matches seriously, and the other for not understanding her players' skills. And since they didn't bother specifying, I'm assuming Kuroko is playing PG and Kagami is C/PF?

While I understand they're obviously not going for realism, it's hard to take the matches seriously. The characters are still interesting nonetheless.

It would be worse if he was a PG. A PG gets attention from everyone on the court, he sets the tone and makes the initial decision. And not to say that he carries the ball through the court. It just wouldn't make sense, he would be easily noted.
Roy_CHApr 26, 2012 11:22 AM
Apr 26, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2011
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!
Apr 29, 2012 5:39 AM

Jan 2012
ROLF when Kagami breaking the hoop XD
Kuroko: Price?! xD
Apr 29, 2012 12:24 PM

Sep 2010
I'm really enjoying watching them play :333
Kagami at the end was intense~
Apr 29, 2012 6:40 PM

Jun 2008
Haha, I really like how Kise adores Kuroko so much.

Lol at Kagami staying up all night due to him being excited. XD
HEY!
May 12, 2012 2:51 AM

Oct 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
As a Anime fan, this show is really keeping me intrigued. The story is decent, and the pace is very fast and steady, which is good for a B-Ball series. The characters are very interesting as well.

But as others have said, from a Basketball fan POV, the realism is starting to fade fast, and not really taking itself seriously. Not a problem as an anime series, but I was hoping it would have a genuine basketball feel. Both coaches were terrible, and it don't have shit to do with her being a girl, she just can't coach for shit. Like wtf, she''s just sitting on the bench doing nothing, seriously?

And like others have said, way too many dunks. Not enough jumpshots or moves in the paint.

So far, damn good anime series, mediocre basketball series.

MissileSoup said:
While I see the post you're referring to, no one else related realism to the dunks. People stated they did not like the continuous dunking, and those are valid complaints, obvious opinions, of the anime itself. No link to realism were implied. The only mention of realism were two. My initial post included but a passing reference to the lack of realism in the series, preceded by a comment on dunks affecting enjoyment of the matches. No connection was intended at the time either. While you think these opinions are worthless, negative opinions are part of an episode discussion, and people don't need to withhold these comments or stop watching. Your first post addressed all opinions but perhaps one, thus I have no interest in furthering the discussion which followed.

In the manga it is eventually mentioned that Kagami's strong point is

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
May 28, 2012 10:47 PM

May 2011
Awesome Kagami laugh at the end and breaking the rim ^^.

Kuroko and Kagami are an insane Duo, I don't mind the exaggerated plays and dunk spamming, I have rl basketball if I want to get really technical.

For everyone hating the highschool girl coach, too bad. I think it's a great and different idea and it's a funny mockery of the usual "manager" role. She has a lot of room for development. It's much more interesting than an old guy, unless he's Anzai-Sensei of course.
Jun 8, 2012 9:41 PM

Oct 2009
I think the highlight of this episode for me is Kagami breaking the hoop with his monstrous strength! And when Kise copied his style but didnt break the hoop like Kagami did, the Kaijou captain was hilarious scolding Kise haha and i love the voice of the Kaijou captain -it's Hoshi Souchirou! :D And I also love the part where Kagami ruffled Kuroko's hair because of the height advantage and Kuroko's like 'what're you doing?' and Kagami just continued his hold. haha!
Jun 11, 2012 5:28 AM

Nov 2010
Entertaining, not a fan of the girl coach, though. Hope she appears to be more professional in the future.
Jun 27, 2012 1:30 PM

Jul 2009
Oh my god this show is too freaking good O_O
I LOVE KISE XD He goes from super intense in one moment to childishly excited the next :P
Haha Kagami broke the basket and then Kise failed ... LOL XD Love his interaction with the captain lol :P Wow they're playing really intensely ... love how they got used to Kuroko after a while. I wonder what they're gonna do for Kuroko being Kise's weakness?
I agree with Kagami though, I think it'd be better if they didn't win this game ... I mean, it's not fun watching them win all the time (which is why I loved Chihayafuru and Hikaru no Go).
Well the counterattack looks intense for next episode ... :O
Sep 7, 2012 5:13 PM
Sep 12, 2012 9:32 AM

Feb 2011
Hmmm the big guy sure is tough , the laughin scene was epic xD
Sep 17, 2012 5:45 AM

Feb 2008
Wait, they didn't just use that "scan" thing for real right? I thought it was just a joke to show how good she is in the first episode. Her eyes aren't a scouter that shows power levels. It's bullshit.

I wasn't really fond of the way the game went. Hopefully they'll improve with the matches.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Dec 18, 2012 5:00 PM

Aug 2012
yeah, this is a really fast paced anime. the episode go by quick compared to other shows.
Dec 18, 2012 5:00 PM

Aug 2012
yeah, this is a really fast paced anime. the episode go by quick compared to other shows.
Feb 9, 2013 9:27 AM
Jul 2018

Kise. <3
May 2, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2009
Back on track after ep 2!
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 8, 2013 8:40 AM

Apr 2013
Taiga is twice as tall as Kuroko xD
But still he is vital for this team.
Jun 27, 2013 10:19 AM

Nov 2010
Good episode.
and im just gonna come out and say it : i hate that cat guy. he looks so annoying. i hope they don't give him much screen time.
Jul 22, 2013 10:43 AM

May 2013
Eudaimonia said:
Kise is really smitten with Kuroko, isn't he?

Tehehe, I think it's cute -^.^-

Kuropocchi is such an adorbs nickname~! :D
Jul 31, 2013 3:45 AM

Jan 2012
i like how kise's goofiness slides off into sarcasm and sharp eyes
love taiga and kuroko and actually now that it think about it i like every character pretty much
no ones despicable, its just interesting watching the games
Aug 10, 2013 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
Taiga's gone crazy.

Stark700 said:

I died at that. LOL
Aug 10, 2013 7:20 PM

Jul 2013
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Oct 15, 2013 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode.
I would like to see the world's best basketball player make an appearance. The equivalent of a Micheal Jordan. Someone from America on the NBA. To see how their skills compare. It's always hard to determine how good players are in sports anime because it mostly focuses on Japanese highschool aged students.
Nov 8, 2013 4:03 PM

May 2013
I mever thought sports anime could be this intense
Aug 6, 2014 11:01 AM

Apr 2010

Quite entertaining and humorous too. Kise totally has a crush on Kuroko! hahaha So cute.
Sep 2, 2014 10:26 PM

Mar 2013
Oh, I see. So, Kuroko's "skill" has a limit too... well, I should have imagined that but still. I really like how Taiga took Kise's words. That's how it should be.
I was laughing pretty hard at the "kurokocchi", lmfao Kise it's an idiot. A pretty hot idiot though.
Sep 28, 2014 10:52 AM
Mar 2014
There is some yaoi in the airxD, jokes aside i realy like Taiga he has some kick ass spirit.
Oct 3, 2014 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
I wasn't look for this performance, they're really very good players. Maybe I'm jealous for their technique...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.