Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2012 7:05 AM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
3 more keys?
1 more celestial spirit user?
I really don't even know wtfs going on anymore...
especially with the whole slave thing -___-
BackLashWaveApr 20, 2012 7:28 AM
Apr 20, 2012 7:09 AM

Sep 2011
That was insane! I can't believe Hiro Mashima pulled something like that out of the bag
Apr 20, 2012 7:14 AM

Dec 2010
that was an easy defeat :(
and i knew ophiuchus will appear someday..
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Apr 20, 2012 7:18 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, awesome chapter!

Okay, now we definitely know that he is specifically after celestial mages and not Lucy alone.

Also, it said July 2nd and in five more days the day would come. Wasn't July 7th the day the dragons disappeared, will the dragon king feast finally take place? I can't wait!
Apr 20, 2012 7:18 AM

Dec 2010
Holy crap. I think all characters with the name 'Kagura' are strong as fuck. That was like, really quick! 8O

I'm cheering for Mermaid Heels~

But Kagura's so cruel... .___.
Apr 20, 2012 7:20 AM

Dec 2010
Zhou said:
Also, it said July 2nd and in five more days the day would come. Wasn't July 7th the day the dragons disappeared, will the dragon king feast finally take place? I can't wait!
Ah, I didn't notice. So that's why they specifically showed the calendar.
Apr 20, 2012 7:21 AM

Apr 2008
Obvious foreshadowing is obvious. I can't wait to see Erza vs Kagura battle.
Apr 20, 2012 7:28 AM

Sep 2007
Wowowo ...
It's what i see ?
Sabertooth lose ?
And we have the three last zodiac ? o_O
Apr 20, 2012 7:31 AM

Oct 2010
So one sided... but I still liked the chapter.

But I like that Kagura girl. She definitely reminds me of Ikaruga from Senran Kagura. ^^

Bad thing is that I can already see her fighting Erza.... and losing of course. :/
Apr 20, 2012 7:42 AM

Mar 2011
I don't get what's so surprising about another celestial spirit mage... =.=
I mean, shouldn't they actually be pretty common? it's basically magic you can buy, most stores sell keys. Granted, the 12 zodiac gates are rare, but the rest of them are all up for grabs... anyone could do it... But Lucy already has over half of the zodiac gates, right? That's like, a big deal! I mean, having only 12 in the world to begin with, those are some damn rare Pokemon, why didn't they make a bigger deal of her getting so many already... That's always bugged me...

ahh... but I guess it was a good chapter. I like this no-frills Kagura chick. We need more badass women in shounen, who aren't just there for fanservice (but that's impossible to ask from Fairy Tail)

So, the plot thickens, I hope we do get to see more dragons in 5 days.
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Apr 20, 2012 7:42 AM

May 2007
^Wow....that's almost *exactly* alike. Talk about lack of creativity there, Mashima.

Anyway, 13rd!? 13RD!? I appreciate the group's effort in translating, cleaning and what not but c'mon...at least get some decent quality checkers for your translations.
Apr 20, 2012 7:46 AM

Sep 2006
So did Kagura pull out the sword? And why did Erza know anything about it?

The 13th Spirit is also terribly underwhelming too. So much for being a 'hidden' spirit lol.

I think Kagura might save the life of the Sabertooth girl in the future. Since her life belongs to Kagura now, I think Kagura will actively try to stop anyone (like that evil royal guard person) from kidnapping her.
Apr 20, 2012 7:54 AM

Apr 2009
Cant wait to see Erza vs Kagura :)
Apr 20, 2012 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
I really would have want to see more about Pisces and Ophiuchus, they appeared too briefly.

Libra is now figured out, another gravity magic user.
Apr 20, 2012 8:05 AM

May 2011
Damn, that Kagura is badass there.

So July 7th...the day when all the dragons dissapeared. Let's see what's going to happen next.
Apr 20, 2012 8:12 AM

Nov 2007
CRAP CRAP CRAP! Yessss!! All of the 13th Gates of the Zodiac are revealed! but why are Syukino’s 3 spirits much more cooler than Lucy’s 10 spirits?

Pisces, Libra and Ophiuchus are much more cooler than Cancer, Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Taurus and even Capricorn. Leo is really is the coolest followed by Virgo.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. With the current flow of the storyline of FT…a celestial mage will be sacrifice and it’s Syukina. Therefore… Pieces, Libra and Ophiuchus will be in Lucy’s hand!

Apr 20, 2012 8:20 AM
Apr 2012
the last page of this chapter makes me think and intrigues me especially the date..

hmmm.. every 7-7-7 huh!

also when they where annihilated by the black dragon in the tenrou island it was also the 7th year after X777 the x777 when all the dragons disappear..
Apr 20, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2010
DAMN! HOLY MOTHER EFFING COW. KAGURA. Ga-Rei!

Hot chapter. asdfghjkl epic.
Apr 20, 2012 8:57 AM

Dec 2011
That Kagura is so strong. I had a hunch she would win... and yes she did!
Somehow, I thought Yukino from the start is a celestial mage since she has a similar fashion style to Angel of Oracion Seis. And I was right.

I was expecting Ophiucus to appear... Pisces and Libra were cool as well.
Though, the mean-looking Ophiucus sunk down in the sink by Kagura's sword.
She is cool as heck.

Cannot wait for more. I see some foreshadowing in a stage where Erza and Kagura fight it out... and the date might be related to the dragons...

And now we know they are not interested in Lucy, but celestial mages in general.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2012 8:59 AM

Aug 2009
Erza vs Kagura soon..? Mashima please~
And there is familiar face in Mermaid Heel if someone didnt seen it already. ;)
Apr 20, 2012 9:26 AM

Feb 2012
-MgZ_ said:
DAMN! HOLY MOTHER EFFING COW. KAGURA. Ga-Rei!

I thought of Ga-Rei, too. Now give us a kickass Yomi, Mashima!
Apr 20, 2012 9:31 AM

Mar 2010
Face-Paint said:
I don't get what's so surprising about another celestial spirit mage... =.=
I mean, shouldn't they actually be pretty common? it's basically magic you can buy, most stores sell keys. Granted, the 12 zodiac gates are rare, but the rest of them are all up for grabs... anyone could do it...

Yeah, anyone can, but you saw the keys Lucy has from shops. They're practically useless. The only fighting celestial mages we've seen ALL had at least one (commonly more) zodiac/golden key. Which means that zodiac keys are a must have for a fighting celestial mage. That's why everyone was surprised. She could have pretty much shown all of her keys, that would be the same. You could say that fighting celestial mages are rarer than dragon slayers. And since she was with one of the strongest guilds, she must be incredibly strong even for a celestial mage. And THAT is something.

Aside from that, very nice fight. I, for one, don't think that the celestial mage was weak, she was just greatly un-experienced. It was her first big battle and all. She is clearly strong (summoning 2 celestial spirits without trouble) and creative (using abilities of Libra that way) BUT it was obvious that she didn't expect her oponent to know gravity magic. She wasn't prepared for it. That's just lack of experience. Then, she used her strongest spirit, even though she didn't think how to use it (it was simply thoughtless last resort move, she didn't know how to react). Kagura, on the other hand, has a lot of experience, that's why she knew she had to act fast and use her incertainty to her advantage. That's why she could defeat that thing so easily, she acted fast with full power while her oponent was just thinking of a strategy.
Apr 20, 2012 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
KAGURA is Erza's new rival! yes!
Apr 20, 2012 10:00 AM
Aug 2011
Sting-"sama" was shaking in his arrogant boots. Its starting to look like Sabertooth isn't all that powerful when compared to other big shots from various guilds. (Laxus, Jura, Erza, Kagura etc)

Lucy is even stronger than Yukino (disregarding the fact she was technically labeled a rookie, she still made it into Sabertooth)

Those three new spirits look special/awesome, but that's only because they are new. Leo, Capricorn, Aquarius are definitely stronger than those three.
Apr 20, 2012 10:21 AM

Jun 2011
That fight was so... weak.
Apr 20, 2012 10:27 AM
Nov 2007
Still very curious about Lucy and... Loved that Kagura girl from the start :>>>
Apr 20, 2012 10:43 AM

Nov 2010
I knew there would be another celestial mage in this torny!! and i finally get to see my star sign and it was quite scary looking O.o
Apr 20, 2012 10:51 AM
Aug 2011
Zhou said:
Holy shit, awesome chapter!

Okay, now we definitely know that he is specifically after celestial mages and not Lucy alone.

That's why they showed the calendar...
underMebius said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT. With the current flow of the storyline of FT…a celestial mage will be sacrifice and it’s Syukina. Therefore… Pieces, Libra and Ophiuchus will be in Lucy’s hand!
That's the first thing I though when I saw her

Apr 20, 2012 11:03 AM

Dec 2008
.....Kagura....You're so badass. Let's have babehz.

Wonder what she's going to have Yukino do. Doubt she'll kill her.

Again with the 7s. All the emphasis on 7 is getting tiring ._.
Apr 20, 2012 11:37 AM

Feb 2012
:O I can't wait till Lucy gets her hangs on those keys! xD
Apr 20, 2012 11:40 AM

Mar 2009
:O that was quick! I had expected more of the fight. And Kagura just cut through Ophiuchus as if it were nothing!

Looks like Yukina will be target #2 after Lucy, if Kagura or her Sabertooth team members don't kill her, that is...
Apr 20, 2012 12:22 PM
Oct 2009
I wonder if lucy will be able to summon the spirit king at will once she has the 13 keys.
Apr 20, 2012 12:25 PM
May 2011
Beyonder said:
I wonder if lucy will be able to summon the spirit king at will once she has the 13 keys.

I can guarantee that there is a key to calling forth the spirit king. It would probably take ALOT to get that key I would presume.
ban1o.jpg
Apr 20, 2012 12:58 PM

Dec 2010
Didn't really like this chapter tbh. Mainly because of that slave thing, I mean who accepts that so easily, I mean she lost but still. Well whatever.
I'm guessing that gate that they wanted to open is a door to the celestial world or something like that.
Apr 20, 2012 1:10 PM

Oct 2010
finally a decent chapter.

Ezra is no match for Kagura and you Ezra fanboys/girls know that.
Apr 20, 2012 1:12 PM

Dec 2008
Zakeru1221 said:

especially with the whole slave thing -___-

darkwap said:
Didn't really like this chapter tbh. Mainly because of that slave thing, I mean who accepts that so easily, I mean she lost but still.

What is this "Slave" thing you guys are talking about?

You mean Yukino's life belonging to Kagura now?

Oh and for what you said about "who accepts that so easily?" It was her idea to do a wager. And she chose the wager. Has to own up to it.

bonifide said:
finally a decent chapter.

Ezra is no match for Kagura and you Ezra fanboys/girls know that.

You can't say that. At all. Unless they actually fight.

Until then...I have Kagura's babies.
sarroushApr 20, 2012 1:19 PM
Apr 20, 2012 1:15 PM

Mar 2011
so Judgement day is coming :)
Apr 20, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2009
that Kagura girl is F@*#ing badass I really like her ..
Apr 20, 2012 2:50 PM
Sep 2007
Everyone is talking ohh shit Kagura is awesome, but now the whole fucking story plot is almost foreseen now. Sabertooth and Fairy Tale are going to fight then become allies, since the evil bad guys are going to take both of there celestial spirit mages.
Hi
Apr 20, 2012 3:08 PM

Oct 2009
Hawaiian420 said:
Everyone is talking ohh shit Kagura is awesome, but now the whole fucking story plot is almost foreseen now. Sabertooth and Fairy Tale are going to fight then become allies, since the evil bad guys are going to take both of there celestial spirit mages.

Exactly what I was thinking. But there's also that vision that Charle had that specifically had Lucy in it so I'm not so sure...
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Apr 20, 2012 3:34 PM

Nov 2008
We know all the zodiacal spirits now, good, the battle was brief though and we couldn't see much...
Apr 20, 2012 3:45 PM

Apr 2012
The way these types of things normally work out I am just going to assume that there is another level of keys that we haven't heard about yet. If Lucy gets her hands on these last 3 and there isn't another level then she essentially is the strongest celestial mage on the planet.

I am looking forward to seeing how this arc will play out!
Apr 20, 2012 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
Nuluvian said:
The way these types of things normally work out I am just going to assume that there is another level of keys that we haven't heard about yet. If Lucy gets her hands on these last 3 and there isn't another level then she essentially is the strongest celestial mage on the planet.

I am looking forward to seeing how this arc will play out!

She pretty much already is. Remember she can sustain multiple spirits at the same time PLUS she is the only stellar mage so far with a direct attack spell aka Urano Meteoria.
Apr 20, 2012 4:56 PM

Mar 2008
All gold spirits until now were humanoid. Pisces and Ophiucius being animals is pretty strange. I hope Mashima pulls a Virgo to give them human-like appearances. Nice to finally see them though.

Kagura won't kill Yukino. And I don't think Yukino will take Lucy's place and die so that Lucy can get her keys. Mashima won't start killing people now, especially a brand new bishoujo. I wonder how the keys will end up in Lucy's hand, if they do.

Kagura is super cool. I wonder if she has something to do with Ikaruga.
Apr 20, 2012 5:51 PM

Aug 2007
This chapter was really awesome.

1. Picis and Libra. the two zodiac keys that Lucy not have. And a third?? I want to know more about this key.
2. So, another spiritual mage? Interesting.
3. The battle was really awesome, too much action and surprises
Apr 20, 2012 7:24 PM
Dec 2009
Hahah indeed unexpected another zodiac key mage ... that last 13th key look so weak :p
Apr 20, 2012 8:05 PM
Jan 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Lucy is even stronger than Yukino (disregarding the fact she was technically labeled a rookie, she still made it into Sabertooth)

How? All of Yukino's spirits seem much more offensive-based than Lucy's, the only real exception is Leo. Yukino is definitely on Natsu-Gray-Lucy level and unlike them, despite being roughly the same age (based on looks), she hasn't even unlocked her second magic container.
Apr 20, 2012 8:13 PM

Dec 2007
Williampetty said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

How? All of Yukino's spirits seem much more offensive-based than Lucy's, the only real exception is Leo. Yukino is definitely on Natsu-Gray-Lucy level and unlike them, despite being roughly the same age (based on looks), she hasn't even unlocked her second magic container.

Capricorn, Scorpio, and Aquarius are all battle based too.

Ever since they discovered the 13th zodiac sign last year I had a feeling it would appear in FT like this.
Apr 20, 2012 9:35 PM

May 2011
What a great fight, albeit quick. But 13rd? Dafuq?? *facepalm*
That was a great key, awesome!

So does this mean with the arrival of another celestial magic user that Lucy is once more utterly useless? Makes sense...
Apr 20, 2012 9:52 PM

Apr 2012
Maki_Maki said:
Erza vs Kagura soon..? Mashima please~
And there is familiar face in Mermaid Heel if someone didnt seen it already. ;)

Is it Erza's cat friend from Tower of Heaven?
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.