Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2012 6:22 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe Goro can inspire people but he just did it on the two Sawamura siblings.

I like to have Riyoko waiting for me when I return as well, that lucky bastard Goro. T_T
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 12, 2013 3:54 AM

Jul 2007
I can't believe it was actually the leader of the development project that actually sabotaged his own experimentation just for the sake of being a greedy bastard that wanted higher funding. It was so hilarious the way they trapped him with the moonwalker, goro was seriously the man their and souske finally gave him what he deserved. For a moment i thought goro was actually trying to kill the poor bastard. But something is still a bit off in this whole conspiracy sure he was the one responsible for the crash, but who is the secret company that funded him and for what purpose and how is lostman apart of this.

Last episode is next, hopefully these answers will come and it looks like goro is finally entering outer space again. It seems like kouske is going to be meeting goro up their as well now that his moonwalker project is considered a success and passed the testing phase and is now ready for the moon.
ArtimesGamerApr 12, 2013 3:58 AM

Dec 10, 2014 8:46 PM

Jun 2012
Lmao all Riyoko had to say was lets have sex again next time. xD

I thought Noguchi was going to be part of the organization but I guess I was wrong. Looks like the org will only consist of americans then.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Apr 19, 2012

4 by Tsukaji »»
Jul 13, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 2 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

6 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 1 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 13, 2009

7 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 12 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Sep 7, 2009

6 by Mayuka »»
Jun 21, 2016 7:37 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 3 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 20, 2016 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.