Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2012 4:17 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My money is on either there's something/somebody who wants to delay the Moonwalker development or that thing really is faulty at best, since this story has conspiracy elements to it the former is probably true.

Oh yeah that two-piece really made Riyoko's hot again! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 12, 2013 2:53 AM

Jul 2007
tofei said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My money is on either there's something/somebody who wants to delay the Moonwalker development or that thing really is faulty at best, since this story has conspiracy elements to it the former is probably true.

Oh yeah that two-piece really made Riyoko's hot again! XD

I was going to say it was kind of ridiculous for the whole purpose of the moonwalker being overturned due to the fact of some sea shell in the room, but what you said, made me start thinking. That sounds kind of interesting, maybe their is some one that doesn't want to see the development of the robots a success and is secretly trying to stop the project and cause economical disaster against the company. Makes me more curious to find out what the next episode is.

Its funny this series is called moonlight mile but i don't think we will actually be seeing them walk on the moon in this season, with only 3 episodes left.

Dec 8, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
I thought Goro wouldve apologized. :/ hmm I dont know what the right choice wouldve been.

link9us said:
Its funny this series is called moonlight mile but i don't think we will actually be seeing them walk on the moon in this season, with only 3 episodes left.
Well its also called lift off. Season 2 is touch down I believe so thats when we'll see them landing on the moon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Apr 19, 2012

4 by Tsukaji »»
Jul 13, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 2 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

6 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 1 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 13, 2009

7 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 12 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Sep 7, 2009

6 by Mayuka »»
Jun 21, 2016 7:37 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 3 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 20, 2016 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.