MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hueco Mundo
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Court of Souls: A Bleach RP »» Hueco Mundo

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
04-19-12, 6:31 PM

"That's the problem, it is not an item." She explains while still walking on. "It's something, anything, that I am missing. I'm searching for myself."

04-19-12, 6:47 PM

"Well, now you at least have company" states cazador firmly, running his head, and fur under one of her hands.
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com

04-25-12, 10:29 PM

* A voice erupts from the silence .*

''searching for yourself'' how interesting, some hollows have searched for ''what they lacked''; memories, salvation even their own souls but found themselves at the end of a shinigami's blade or becoming successful in their search but suffer the reality of discovering how much of a monster they formerly was before becoming a hollow whereas others simply disappear.

* The arrancar appeared from out of a sonido, hands held behind his back. *

To find two hollows walking side by side isn't a ''regular'' sight in Hueco Mundo...

What individual believes that their words are like chains? That they are capable of holding or binding me down, none?! Who can say that they wield the power to do so; their actions are to simple and will do nothing. - Unrated_Toxicity

04-25-12, 11:19 PM

"And who are you to judge me?" Reina asked a little irritated. "I have done the impossible all of my existence. Regaining my memories and my humanity, although no small task, is not so much an impossibility, but an event waiting to be realized."

04-26-12, 4:41 AM

Cazador lowers itself, into a preparatory stance, in case anything happened. It wasn't going to lose itself to some Maskless, it had already lost once today. Not that fighting was a part of its plan, but it would if needed.
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com

04-29-12, 7:01 PM

I'am simply here to talk, sensing a Vasto Lorde level presence I came to investigate the territory but it was simply another arrancar and you....@Sheri

Humanity? you want to regain it, so you were once human? that truly is nearly an impossibility but there's a reason you and many other hollows feel ''incomplete''. The hole on your body for instance, it symbolizes the missing portions of your soul but judging from your response and desire to regain your memories, you were once human and probably died swiftly?

Nonetheless I will fill you in on a secret; this world is nothing but a giant passage way for the reiatsu/reiryoku of deceased races passing through here, carrying the memories of their former lives and if you haven't killed or eaten your assailant then you have a chance to gain your memories from it but if you evolved from a hollow into your present form then a ''piece'' of yourself could be lingering around Hueco Mundo along its darkest edges where the ancient of hollows originated from.

The best of wishes to you along your journey, as a travel such as yours will involve those shinigami and humans...

* The arrancar simply turns away as he finishes his sentence, walking back towards the direction of Las Noches but pauses in back of the arrancar and adjuchas with his back turned to them.*

Modified by Unrated_Toxicity, 04-30-12, 12:36 PM

What individual believes that their words are like chains? That they are capable of holding or binding me down, none?! Who can say that they wield the power to do so; their actions are to simple and will do nothing. - Unrated_Toxicity

04-29-12, 10:00 PM

Mean while on the other side of the desert a small hollow got lost.

"Damn... where am I?, I thought I had died" Wolfang searched around but couldn't make anything out of this situation. However he felt like he was getting fed by just staying here.

Then he felt a presence. Knowing fully well that this was much much stronger than he was, he ran.

A small worm could be seen after a minute of where Wolfang stayed. Yes this worm was far stronger than Wolfang. As Wolfang is just another hollow and this worm is an arrancar.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices